Far cry 5 new trailer

Even Wolfenstein 2 was more subtle and less SJW than Far Cry 5.

Yeah, radicalize even more. That worked wonders for Wolfensteinberg the New Golem.

Remember when Far Cry 3 had a really interesting villain?
Fuck that I guess, dude generic religious cult lmao.

Stop talking about this shit if you hate it so much
That fucking simple, you're doing exactly what they want, giving it free advertisement

It’s not even a religious cult. It’s Christian Isis that anti-Muslim.

How the fuck is redneck cult leader not interesting enough? The fuck should they go for?

Yeah sure. Just like it worked out for watch dogs 2, mafia 3 and Wolfenstein 2

They're still pumping out trash, so nothing changed there.

Seeing a pattern here?

No, I remember the trailers and normalfags pushing that rethoric.
His writing was kiddie pool deep and he get's killed midway across the game via cutscene for an even more shallow villain.

When people talk Far Cry 3 villain they're talking about Vaas, no one even remembers there was other guy.

Okay i take that back, i remembered resident evil but completely forgot about outlast 2, never saw mafia 3.

Well it's a easy villain to write and normalfags will eat it up and as i said they'll probably keep making enough FC games to use all posible villain tropes and they won't even bother changing the engine

I'm talking about Vaas

By interesting I mean his character was enjoyable, probably because he wasn't even meant to be in the game. He was originally auditioning for a minor role but he romped the auditions so hard they made him the main villain.

Why do all of these games have that bland, flat and blurred look to all the characters?

i can't wait to see this shit flop

fuck off, that was real pre-social media marketing era, nowadays bad press hurts sales, like said

There a big difference from demonizing Christians and Nazis. Hollywood and American comic book industry alone seeing a big backlash shitting on Christians for years yet sucking Islam dick.

Can somebody post the screencap? An user here last year did a good job at it.

*a good job at explaining it

Even "fans" hate the dlcs for it

off-topic, but how bad are the DLCs for nuWolf ?

I can already see it.

You mean the one who gets killed in the middle of the game, revealing that the rest of the adventure is looking like a bunch of shit added at the last minute?

The FarCry 4 villain was better because he had actually reasonable motifs while Vaas was just insane due to tribal cult life and heavy drugs and wanted to destroy shit.

Not like it really matters, the only good FarCry was the first one and the cheesy B scifi movie writing of that one was better than anything that came after it.

Now that people are mentioning i havent heard shit about wolfenstein2 how bad is it and what was the reception like? Did it flop?

To be fair, it worked well enough for Destructive Creations.

He did nothing wrong. Anmita and Sabal were the bad guys.

Vaas was just Citra's puppet.

Video related should answer your question.

I like how Far Cry 5 storyline is far more unrealistic and stupid than homefront. That saying something. At least homefront set in the far future where North Korea becomes a superpower. Instead of trying to act like the plot of far cry 5 cult being unnoticed is realistic

Far Kike 5 is a project to shill fags and other degenerative bullshit

Take a look at the steam reviews of the base game and the DLCs
The base game dropped from positive to mixed and both the DLCs are at very negative.

Amen. It didn't age as gracefully as it could've, but I've enjoyed more than the sequels. Who knows, it could've become the next Resident Evil if not for UbiSHIT.

as I said absolutely boring.

They didn’t demonize white people or gamers.

First Ubisoft logo was so aesthetic. Third one is the most memorable because my favorite games like Splinter Cell were from that time.

Oh, that webm.

Ubikike is so gay the will eventually put sth so straight-forward against facism

maybe next game you will be able to prevent the holocaux

-Worse gameplay, pacing and variety than the first one despite better feedback from the shooting.
-6 hour long singpleplayer only and 4 hour of cutscenes and shitty HubWorld pushed on to you
-All the characters are poorly written token shitters and theres no clear tone to it, as an example, an actual touching moment where BJ's and Tanya are talking about their relationship, their children and the fact that his body is broken and he won't live much longer is interrupted by the Nigresses bitchbot as he starts talking about the huge shit he took
-SJW pushing
-Communist pushing, including a mission where you have to save commies which are literally useless to you while you risked a nuclear sub, the whole Resistance Movement and BJ himself just to save them

TL;DR
It's a god awful SJW movie with some FPS gameplay and it's selling like shit, shitton of Redditors praising it though.

I still replaying from time to time
It's a better Predator sim than Crysis as it actually takes skill to hide and use the environmment while in Crysis the suit made things a bit too easy.

Second one is the most memorable to me

Reddit would buy shit games regardless if the ebil 8chinners hate it or not.

I don’t think religion even came up once in the game. Besides, I played with Japanese Audio and English subtitles so the Hick aspect never came through
RE4 had more of the ebil backwoods Spanish Christian feel.

I'm curious now

you got me curious as well, post it please

As cheesy and over the top as it gets that is true, also manages to pace the batshit insanity very well, it gradually builds up much like the originals.
My favorite was the dungeon with the Replicators, the atmosphere and grimy asthetic there is through the roof and I wish there was more of that shit in the game.
t.Almost Spic

it looks like fun

*Regenerator

If you're 5 years of age maybe

All I want from shooters is to kill Nazis and I won't get any wolfenstein game after nu-colossus. As a fan of the series I wasn't even aware there have been DLCs to this shit.

I fucking hope it flopped.

Actually this. I still want to find some time to finish all Far Cries. All of them had some interesting villain to the story. Even through 3/4 got worse gameplay it still have gotten decent villains.
I kinda want to finish all of them to see what the hell is going on, besides 5 that is.

Of course there won’t even be a “joke ending” like that for this because white nationalists are the most evil people on Earth.

I am Polish.

Then you’re even more retarded than we thought you were before. You want to kill the only people who cared about your people and wanted to protect them from communism and otherwise outside influence.

FTFY, though I guess both words are synonymous

They don't like commies either

funny how you even forgot the other main villain didnt even have a dick lmao, bitch is that much forgettable

Nuke when?

Holla Forums go home

The bad guys in Far Cry were always the stars of the show though and who people inevitably loved. I don't see anything overtly anti-white. It depends on who you play as though.

How can they be on the fence when nazis and communists are the same thing?

If the only options were to live under a communist or nazi regime, id rather kill myself before it inevitably happens anyway for an arbitrary reason.

Fenceshitters like you will be the first ones against the wall, even before the leftists and liberals.

You need to be over 18 to post here.

I stopped going to Holla Forums a long time ago faggot.
>>>Holla Forums

I want r/The_Donald posters to leave.

game has best ending available where you just don't leave for 15 min and proceed to bro out with villain, returning your mothers ashes and then going shooting with your (uncle?)

Reminder

You're a Jew, aren't you?

No shit

Do you honestly believe the status quo can be maintained for much longer?

Do you honestly believe you can do anything but bitch and moan?

No, east Ukrainian.

Oh, you're definitely a Jew.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Kek

These r/The_Donald posters are irreconcilable. They even think Hitler was a military mastermind.

you know your place degenerate

Far Cry 1 was the only one worth playing. Blood Dragon is simply average.

Didn't even break a million last I saw.

which is it retard?

Going to be fun watching this fall below expectations. AC bombed, FC will bomb, they have killed their Tom Clancy brands other than Rainbow Six. Ubisoft have nothing left.

You have to be braindead to think a bunch of cuckservative kiddies from r/T_D revere Hitler at all.

Project harder, retard.

/ourpreacher/

I wasn't even talking to you, you complete imbecile.

Must be nice being so mentally ill people just appear to say what you want them to.

The two are mutually exclusive, that's why.

I wouldn't know, I don't go to reddit. I just know Holla Forums invited them here and became terrible.

So I'm guessing their position is that they bravely fight for the status quo where Germany and friends endlessly pump several economies worth of cash into their glorious Polish empire?

how are you so stupid

shows how much you know about anything

Why would I put effort into talking to a complete, irreversable retard?

Right. You seem to have some kind of obsession with them. You sure you weren't banned from there? :^)

Being a lefty means you have picked a side. Thus you cannot be someone who has not picked a side.

They don't see it as a word with a meaning anymore, it's only an insult; that's the problem.

Hilarious.

I'vs killed Commies/Shitskins/Mutts/Nazis in vidya.
Stop getting triggered over something that's irrelevant, it's when shit gets political that it becomes cancer.

this
story would be better if actual soldier brother survived and if they let you kill that dude. victory over your worst enemy in that game was completely taken away by shitty cutscene where you press one button
then again all far cry stories are waste of time
gameplay is fun for a while though

If they agree with a political side they aren't fence sitters anymore are they? Cause they've picked a fucking side.

I accept your surrender commie

i accept you wife cuckboi you can watch

It's how some of the progress is designed
Killing Animals for upgrades is fun
Exploring the decently crafted island to find stuff and encountering an enemy is fun.
Seeing a new weapon unlocked and playing with it is fun.
Too bad clearing out enemy bases and climbing tower 30 times isn't.

So instead of building upon the good stuff let's just rehash the game 30 times.

MA BOI

truly a resident of the superior thinking man's board

What does this have to do with Holla Forums

i really loved hunting shit in jungle and then just hear a truck approaching then setting up a trap and blowing it up
i like how it felt like survival game for a while but without boring grind
and then suddenly story interjects and you are no longer rambo but some youth moron

Ubishit is so unsure about its new game that they're giving away Far Cry 3 for the season pass owners.

AAA shit's can no longer even create a good premise in their fucking power trip games.
The games are easy as shit and you clearly have the advantage but you're always treated as the underdog and a pussy in the narrative, it's completely disconnected.
Nah, it just rarely felt like an FPS with some nice exploration.

Also, I still don't know how could anyone play it on a console, it looks and runs like absolute dogshit besides the obvious "FPS with thumbsticks" shit tier gameplay, despite selling better there, I know countless people who bought the console version of it and I've played it, goddamn is it bad.
Same with GTAV, 10 years of the same shitty gen really fucked up game development.

i don't know,maybe you can ask the flagbois of Holla Forums on your way back to >>>/4chan/

sage because i'm only giving context to that gif

Retarded.

I think that's the joke, they pretend to be fence shitters for the cool factor and then just accept whatever they're told to accept from the dominate side, because they're either weak or dishonest.

Not wanting to be ruled over by murderous shits isn't fencesitting kiddo.

Pagan Min was absolute shit as a antagonist and totally forgettable bar his ultrafag haircut, the ending where you wait and leave makes the most sense given his demeanour and there's no reason for the plot to advance bar the protagonist being a scaredyfag/psycho.

Sooner than you think.

us law enforcement only bothers churches when they might be harboring illegals, otherwise they stay the fuck away because they know who butters the bread

The funniest part is that the retards at Ubisoft actually think that any town, even in the most rural parts of the midwest and northwest, is 'off the grid'. I assume the town had cut off all contact with the outside world, but this would have prompted the state to investigate what was going on. Eventually the National Guard, ATF, and FBI would move in as soon as the feds had figured out what the fuck is going on. If the absolute cuckoldry of the game wouldn't have turned me off, the complete disregard for any realistic circumstances of an out-of-control cult town in current year USA would.

I haven't played a single far cry games, is the series connected or standalone game, does the title "Far Cry" have any meaning at all?

No they’re not you fucking mong, your lies seeps through your teeth because you never even watched what the whole game about. The Bakers are a simple and loving southern family chilling out in their villa, that is until the tanker got shipwrecked near their house. In their kindness, they tried to help the only surviving member of the wreck, but unfortunately like the viper she was, she instead infected the whole family and turning them into monsters that we see today