Nuclear disarmament event now live

After 2 years in cheater hell, the nuclear disarmament event for the Phantom Pain is now available on Steam and Xbone. The event was supposed to happen as soon as all nuclear weapons on the same platform had been dismantled, but cheaters and the nukes tab bugged since release had rendered the effort impossible until now.

Konami recently reported massively downsized numbers with the nukes population of Steam, implying a crackdown on hackers. But the happening is so sudden it can only be motivated by thirst for good PR for the newly released beta of Survive. Faggots report seeing the event as soon as they log to their mother base.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.is/threads/mystery-womans-story.37371/
kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-bronsgeest-brenda-bronsgeest-cyberops31-galaxy-productions-brendab1971-patrick31vw.38531/
archive.is/P4jRW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hooray, now anyone who even remotely still cares about MGS can finally let it die

STANDING
ON THE EDGE

They're still working on MGSV?

I guess in case Metal Gear Survive doesn't work out. Don't think the metal gear franchise can survive being pachinkoshit.

Their hatred against Kojimbo is what drives them to defile MGS corpse further.

HYPED FOR CHAPTER 3!

good for them i guess?

Finally faggots will see that chapter 3 never ever

Ok?

Fucking finally. It'll probably be nothing other than the cutscene though.

BUY OUR GAME GAIJIN

who tf cares? its a game series that was never really good, but really went down after 3.

i'm inclined to belive it could be a bit more than the cutscene people datamined because
or
Plus the fact that they work on mg survive says they keep working with the same engine, making more cutscene or tiny bit of content wouldn't be a big problem

How fucking new are you that you think a corporation gives a flying fuck about that? Particularly a corporation which RELEASED A GAME THAT WASN’T EVEN A THIRD OF THE WAY FINISHED?

…Well that came out of left field.

toddler btfo

I have on good authority that chapter 3 to 10 were in the works, until Konami canned them. We barely got 10% of the final game.

You dare speak ill of Godd Howard?

its fucking dead user. the only thing they focus on is FOB invasions now.
the cutscene is also like 6 minutes of voiceovers and 2 of actual cutscene
PEOPLE ARE STILL MAKING NUKES BOSS, WE'LL BE THERE TO STOP THEM

kojimbo was shit at budgeting, can you blame them for cutting him loose after asking for more funding over 3 times?
they should have gave him all the money he wanted because even the half baked game broke records

adding swimsuits to singleplayer after cutting kojima loose was a top tier move though

Well I guess I finally have closure. Horrible, disappointing, underwhelming closure.

Good bye metal gear

dont worry, user, sony got this now, Kojima will finally make his dream game come true.

some post the one with him holding kojima

Foxed for you, fam. :^)

Isn't it just that cutscene that everyone's already seen

The biggest problem with the development of V was Konamis insistence on PS3 and 360 support. That is where all the money went and why the game is unfinished. Also learn to use your shift key you unrepentant cock sucker.

Oy vey ground zeroes is 20 minutes long

and it was more fun than V

I can't wait for the world to finally realize what a big hack Kojima is.

You're repeating memes from the same crowd who calls Quiet sexist. Only they know the angle that works with you is elitism

Yes, a fifty times larger map and arsenal only made the game more shit.

no wonder publishers hold peoples opinions in such contempt. remember GZ is 20 bux for that one base. would you liked to have payed $200 for mgsV because that's what it sounds like

DSP please go and fuck yourself since your "girlfriend" wouldn't do it.

Not anymore lol

of fucking nothing

He might be talking about the call-girl he got that pegged him.

the fuck is a dsp?

:^)

is that a real tweet

That was actually fake though, he was being blackmailed by some idiotic Dutch crooks.
For once, pigroach was telling the truth.

You stopped playing after an hour of sandbox afghanistan when denuvo CTD. Any actual player laughs his ass at memekids unaware that the game contains bases, cities, jungles and FOBs which are camp omega a tenfold.

Really? I'd like to learn more about that.

Looks to me you are more used to double spacing every line faggot

kiwifarms.is/threads/mystery-womans-story.37371/
kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-bronsgeest-brenda-bronsgeest-cyberops31-galaxy-productions-brendab1971-patrick31vw.38531/
:^)

So at last, we can all stop talking about there being a Chapter 3 now.

DID YOU RIKE IT?

Not that much

Is your head up your ass for the warmth?

2 sheds don't make a city
3 trees next to each other don't make a jungle.

I don’t even mean the tattered remnants of “chapter 3”; I mean the incomplete existing chapters and the entirely missing maps of Siberia, et. al. that last-gen consoles couldn’t handle so they were removed. And the interaction content on Mother Base that was removed. And the NPCs out in the world that the engine couldn’t render. And the massive load distances between bases.

What about it? I’m not even talking about THAT cop-out.

Holy shit, you seriously think this is an argument, don’t you.

0/10; this isn’t even an attempt at shilling.

of course you think its a non-argument because you pirate games then complain about the quality of your copied goods

i heard that they were planning on making it a nice world trot masterpiece with no loading between areas so you can fly all over the world too in this 100 chapter masterpiece. too bad it was all CUT :^)

so i guess you didnt play the game.

Not to mention that if some faction managed to disarm the world of nukes it would most likely lead to a cold war that escalates into a real one since nobody would have to risking total annihilation of the wolrd by trying to grab territory.

What?

WEW
This guy might be the Todd Howard of Metal Gear. You're just outright lying.
The closest thing to a city that the game has is the oil-plant, populated by all of 12 guys burger and fries.

Denuvo in MGSV is circumvented in a way that causes a fixed crash after the prologue, and more.

I was joking, but you actually thought the game was just outposts in afghanistan - are you fucking retarded?

NEVER BE GAME OVER

Have you actually played the game or are you talking entirely out of your ass? Because 90% of the game is deserts and outposts.

GET A FUCKING ARGUMENT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOWHERE WAS THIS SAID.
Reported.

There are maybe one or two areas in the game that are even close to being as well designed or complex as Camp Omega.

its was heavily implied by you saying price is a non argument and you always provide a fucking siberia map and what interactions on motherbase there were gonna be since those are pretty big claims for a pretty big baby

Memeing is fun until someone who actually played through the whole game calls you out. Then it's shitposting to save face.

They're the same game, clashing them is like arguing over pronouns.

Metal Gear Solid more like Maybe Get a Sepulchre

There are some boring warehouses and shanty towns too. The oil refinery, the mansion, and Skullface's base are the only built up areas that really stand out as being at all special.

Disarming all nukes isn't a possiblity, because you'd need to eradicate all knowledge of nuclear weapons as well, including everyone smart enough to figure it out.

>>>/reddit/

There was a jungle. Kind of. More of a copse.

Baby steps dude, from nothing to a refinery to several locations. While you think of more, I'll just mention the FOB you never played because you pirated, which are as packed as the best parts of camp omega.

I played the FOB once, and didn't like it.

The original chink version and updates only, the 1.09-1.10 release from CPY is clean afaik.

It was a patch of terrain left from one of the demos, in fact the area surrounding the mansion in Africa has the most interesting terrain in the whole game and at the same time not relevant at all from gameplay perspective, you just know that continent was made late in development and eventually scrapped.

you got me

Small part at the intro of the zone was also semi interesting. Its as if they built the two points and kinda forgot to fill in between.

To bad they dont have a map like shadow moses or some kind of base like groznygrad from mgs3. Game wouldve been a lot better. I played through the whole thing hoping at some point an interesting location would appear. It never did

BEST PARTS OF CAMP OMEGA

Supposedly the bulk of OKB Zero was originally gonna be underground and loop around back to the power plant, so I guess it was gonna be this game's equivalent of what you mentioned. Fucking missed potential: the game.

The only worthwhile thing in this entire game are the operator qts

license the fox engine pricks

I read that as well, dunno if its true or not though. Would have been better than the awkward ride with Meme Face.

post moar

there's a vid for that

I just wanted nice pictures of mgs qts.

It's from the megalodon mod on the nexus

Hey wait, aren't there three of the black kids on the base down there? Also they look taller.

women are for babymaking and food. anything else is a waste of woman.

A HIDEO KOJAMBO MASTERPIECE

Friendly reminder that Quiet is a dude.

:^ )

inb4 the kojima kult declares an integer overflow to be a 2deep4u meta narrative.

I completed the game back in 2016 and didn't even knew that this shit existed.

like what, if you make too many nukes, you win?

MOTHER BASE STATUS: GREAT AGAIN

They have a small crew there to release updates and stuff after Kojimbo left. Honestly, I kind of empathize with them. They have done a decent job updating the game, considering everything that happened.

Jim has a great video on it. They were a couple of catfishers who actually had amassed a veritable empire of scams. They got overconfident with DSP and revealed themselves because one of the crooks left an incriminating item on their Amazon wishlist or something. His life really is like "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" happening in real life.

Huh. I guess now would be a good time to capitalize by getting a physics education.

I'm not reinstalling that shit for a 2 minute cutscene.

Its not a 2 minute cutscene.
Its 5

Makes it even better.

The fucking memes m8

Camp omega is much better designed than any area in TPP

Goons can meme you millennials like open books.

Afghanistan central base, you must have missed that on twitch

(you)

At least it was a good 20 minutes, which is more than you can say for the entirety of TPP.

We all know who's behind this.

It's funny tho isn't it? The intended message from it was players doing what kojima wanted and disarming together in cooperation cause they finally accepted peace. He wanted this as he is so militantly anti-nukes. And yet players got the disarmament cutscene by making so MANY nuked it brokes the games mind and it thought it was 0. That's fucking hilarious.

nukes are themselves a deterrent. nobody is dumb enough to use one because they would end up getting glassed by at least 5 other countries so in the end they're just used political bargaining chips

THE MEMES JACK

What about ackbar countries and terrorists? What about a guy who just wants to watch the worl burn?

What about them? They were never going to disarm in the first place.

well we haven't seen america or north korea use one and instead opted for bragging about dick sizes

GZ's level is better than any of the areas in TPP because it had munitions sheds, which made Subsistence runs fun like they were supposed to be. TPP doesn't have any munitions sheds which allow you to do fun things; you just get whatever you get from holding up guards.

What do you mean, what do I mean? Ackbar countries or terrorists are most assuredly dumb enough to use nukes. Or any country with a sizeable amount of nukes that falls due to an invasion or civil war.

And then abruptly stopped once the rumors of N.Korea creating a nuke. Think they actually have a legit nuke now?

How is disarming yourself going to help against them then? Having nukes is still a better deterrent than not having them.

Where did I imply anyone should disarm nukes or it was even going to happen? What exactly are you even trying to argue?

Pretty sure he was just saying that shitskins are dumb enough to use nukes and that's it.

and yet they never have.

How would you know with the lying mainstream media?

Fuck off with this cheap bullshit, if you enjoy being a contrarian at least don't burden others with it. Goons have a field day with you: 'this sexist game sucks, but for entirely different reasons'.

nu/v/ at its maximum brain output

You’re not on cuckchan. We have IDs here. Stop being mentally ill. Stop not pirating games.

Consider the following:

North Korea is one of the most politically isolated nations in the world. They have a population that is near-constantly on the verge of malnutrition-induced death and are doing extremely well to avoid famine in their largest city. The only partner they have, of any real significance, is China.

China is currently undergoing a massive population boom, and is creating an economic bubble by employing their populace in massive building projects. We're talking about ghost cities with hotels that are about fifteen stories tall, and nobody moving into them… except, of course, for the people that built them because they have nowhere else to go now that the work is done. They're a nation of people that cheat others habitually you may have heard about African nations receiving plastic pellets made to look like rice a few months ago, and fake tomatoes coming from China because they assume that you trying to get cheap shit from them means you know what you're going to get.

So you're looking at a small nation with an inflated ego, whose only real source of uranium is China.

China, who sells rusty iron scrap to Americans foolish enough to not have every sheet of metal they purchase inspected by a third party. China, who teaches their children that they humiliated America in the Vietnam War. China, who is trying to take over chunks of Africa in order to keep their overblown population busy with something so their economic bubble doesn't burst. China, who has construction safety standards that result in their people getting eaten by escalators in front of their children, electrical wiring that is morbidly unsafe, and regularly involved in car accidents that no one tries to intervene in for fear of the surviving victim filing a lawsuit.

North Korea has one natural resource and that's simply that they don't have Rothschild banking.

North Korea has shitloads of rare earth metals used in high tech electronics, user.

A fat lot of good it does them, only trading with China. I'm sure the contract negotiators like to leverage North Korea's presence for cheaper prices on raw materials, as all they'd have to do is offer a cup of rice to the poor bastards to get it.

It just doesn't look very feasible for them to have the ability to manufacture nuclear weapons. Maybe one, on par with Fat Man or Little Boy, depending on whether they got plutonium or uranium, respectively.

There's just too much infrastructure and careful handling required to make such a weapon, the former of which is only viable when you have access to the world market.

Also, you need your own nuclear scientists and tech because if you purchase it from anyone, you won't get their backdoors removed.
just like UK's nuclear arsenal

I still half-disbelieve this shit. Someone in China had the idea of tricking people Okay, niggers that they're buying rice, but they're actually buying plastic fucking pellets.
So he goes to an investor who agrees and decides that it's a good idea so they hire a bunch of engineers and buy the equipment to make a factory that creates plastic fucking rice.
And then they go to a company that manages intercontinental exportation and try to convince them that exporting plastic rice to Africa is going to be a profitable venue. And they manage to do it.

What the fuck

It is profitable though. They can make far more plastic rice far more consistently than regular rice and in far greater amounts. And their equipment should they get caught could be easily either sold off or used to make something else. It's a win win for the investors, and virtually all involved except the niggers and the one guy who got caught.

fucking flag

Most likely it's just some byproduct of another process that happens to look a bit like rice and someone had the idea to sell it as actual rice to lesser beings.

the plastic is basically industrial excess they would otherwise have to dispose of somehow. the chemical/rubber eggs are way more impressive.

nigga the Chinese sell fake food to other Chinese people because its so damn profitable and the Chinese government does not regulate their economy despite the communist rhetoric.

I don't think you know how china works user.

Absolutely based invisible hand of free market at work (^:

Is this about to turn into one of those thread?

Why would you make fake eggs? They are cheap as hell to produce.

All I had to see was the fucking title.

Here is how they do it

Communism can't grow enough, and capitalism won't grow it because its cheaper not to.

I know, I'm third positionist

Found in the comment section, lol

capitalism is growing our future ai overlords

archive.is/P4jRW

what i want to know is how they make the shell.

a c c e l e r a t i o n i s m

I hope they get some nukes and cleanse this planet.

god i sure hope so

that happens in any country that has lawyers.

NEVER EVER

I believe it, chinks sold fucking melamine as baby food to the west before. They also sold lead painted toys to children. The Chinese are lying scum.

That's just the free market™ combined with retarded meliorism.