Is this and Mordhau basically the only melee FPS games coming out for the foreseeable future? If they do well...

Is this and Mordhau basically the only melee FPS games coming out for the foreseeable future? If they do well, could we see a renewed interest in making more close quarters combat oriented FPS games?

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/44
lepetitcapo.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/das-authentischste-historienspiel-aller-zeiten-die-gewaltige-schraeglage-von-kingdom-come-deliverance/
twitter.com/verge/status/959443529020968962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP both games are really different in their approach to combat and one's singleplayer the other is multiplayer. We'll find out soon enough next month and March when they come out.

Yeah also becasue butterlord will never ever

I forgot what it was like to be hype for games, it feels good.

I preordered but I'm supporting the based eastern euro game industry r-right lads?

You only have yourself to blame if you end up getting disappointed. I will wait until I see gameplay videos produced after launch.

You're right but I also know that if it pays off it'll be more enjoyable. Browsing indepth reviews and loads of gameplay tends to ruin the discovery.
Let me dream user, let me dream.

NO!
I'm going to wake you up with a icy cold fucking shower. Putting faith into anything video game related has burned everyone at any given time. ESPECIALLY the last TEN fucking years. It's good to have hope for something good but for fucks sake temper that with cold rationality that is cynicism.
Hell I hope Cyberpunk 2077 comes out and isn't rancid dog shit. Am I hyped for it? NO.
My expectations are that it will be at the very maximum similar in quality to Witcher 3.

As long as you don't expect anything out of this game but medieval Oblivion/Skyrim - you will be immune to disappointment.
But if you're waiting for medieval rpg, you better lose all hope.

First Person Slasher :^)

Lets see here:
That's already a fail.
Next:

I don't think it will fly any good.

I think, and I could be wrong, that Mike Pondsmith is also updating the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop to coincide with 2077's release.

How about the Witcher 3: With Guns?
I just hope it isn't 3rd person shooter garbage

No, its TPS/FPS mode switch because one of the developer's inspiration was skyrim.

Depends. Does the game have Ban?

WHAT ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

Vaporware

Your mother
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/44

how is it bad?

Vaporware

You're assuming that these developer interviews are being done now to keep people interested in the lead-up to actual news about the game, like a prerelease PR campaign. Right?
But, what if it's just a load of shit, and they run out of developers to interview and go quiet for another six months, or another year? What then?

You know a lot of large game publishers get funding or tax breaks from their respective governments. It is an incredibly common practice in the entertainment industry as a whole (movies, gaming e.t.c.)

There comes a point when being a cynic is poison to your soul and I think you've reached that point user.

Don't forget

I'll just wait, game is looking good and well polished, they've shown tons of footage, countless people have played it and unlike the first game they're actually adding all the content from the get go.
Fatalist unpacient ADD niggers is why yearly shit keeps being made and sells well.
Their mistake was announcing the game too early, why actual gameplay footage was only shown 3 years after the announcement.
It's why people are on edge unlike if they had only announced it 2 and half years back.

I want KCD to be successful but if its just gonna be like a oblivion and/or skyrim game then no thanks, ill pirate it theres no use in preordering if its gonna be shit and i regret spending money. Im hopeful that if it sells well we can see more medival games come out in the coming years.

If youre unsure the devs made several videos about gameplay.
It is structured like Skyrim or any other generic open world western RPG, in that the way you do missions is
It looks like they dont blatantly point out everything to you as you play though, unlike most western RPGs. If you get a waypoint, it only shows the village/camp it is in and from then you need to find the person/ item/ objective yourself without any guides, which in a game like this completely changes the gameplay. Since, unlike in Skyrim or Witcher, you actually have to pay attention and dont just stare at the map/compas/whatever and thoughlessly go from place to place without any real challenge.

yeah foreigners are there since second witcher, mainly amerimutts

You know that just every game made somewhere in the Eurozone partakes some sort of grant, heavily subsidised loan or tax rebate scheme, right?

game is boycotted in Germoney for it being too realistic, having no playable women, only white people, being ethnofacist game, and Vavra wearing Burzur t-shirt at some interview

lepetitcapo.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/das-authentischste-historienspiel-aller-zeiten-die-gewaltige-schraeglage-von-kingdom-come-deliverance/

that is why there government is shit.

Why would anyone do this? the combination of melee and first person view is never a good thing

Go away.

How I sometimes hate my homecountry.
Shit like that makes me want to actually buy it more and more.

I hope Vavra is not a retarded larpagan

I sincerely hope this picture is a joke.

You'd think so, right?

Excuse me cracka!?

AYO WE JOHN OF ARK N SHEIT

I always thought the current century line was a joke meant to pander to anons, as it mocks liberals with their current year rhetoric

B-BUT… KANGS!

Seen this one too many times.

I could never get over their giant flared ape lips, it looks like they're constantly chewing on something they're mildly allergic to

Fuck you, by the way. You're part of the problem.

If you're so mad do something about it. Posting the ebin reaction images doesn't do anything.

So what are you doing, then?

I'm not crying woe is me on the kayaking enthusiast board of an Ethiopian hand signaling forum.

What's the problem with discussing it?

So what weapon are you most looking forward to using in one of these respective games anons, since you faggots are in desperate need of re-alignment onto the rails

Yeah, you entered a thread about shit you dont appear to care for just to let everyone know how fucking enlightened you are for not caring.

Spears if it has some.

Are there going to be Jews in the game?

If there are they'll be in a closed ghetto. And journalists will bitch about it non-stop.

Butterlord better fucking have ridiculous southwest-southeast asian weapons.

Just imagine the Holla Forums WebM's if there is a Jewish ghetto.

It would be fucking amazing.

You just have to push through it. It'll either kill you, or you will adapt to it, and soon after it will become a source of nurishment and strength. Your succor. If you're here and haven't reached that point long ago, you might be in the wrong place friendo.

Where does Deliverance take place anyway? Would a Jewish ghetto make sense?

Today's czech republic, and probably but it depend whether there are bigger cities in the game.

Kingdom of Bohemia, but I don't recall if it was while vassals of the HRE or not

Poland, the capital of european jewry at the time is right next door so it definitely would make sense for jews to at least appear in the game, even if they aren't permanent residents.

Yes?

I feel someone is shilling this hard. There has been 2-3 threads on this game every day for the past week or so.

Even if they are I don't really mind. Games like these should be made and devs with balls to stand up to the rainbow crowd and not fill their game with poz are even more rare.

Being rational and historical accurate is oppresive (to the oppressor lol) now.
When will the wind of change come again?
So that we will be finally free again.

Fate, Granblue and Warframe is pure jewish shilling.
This is not.

melee FPS suck

Karma is real

That makes me happy. I preordered this shit after I saw

First person melee combat is a shit mechanic anyway.

Got any proofs?

Well, here we go again with the SJW screechings about how a game portraying historical accuracy is racist because it takes place in 15th century Europe which was predominantly white at the time. The same bullshit was spewed with The Witcher III.

I have a game idea: African Tribe Simulator. This game will depict cultural accuracy as you play a member of one of many African tribes of your choice.

However, since it would be rayciss 'n sheeit to have the tribes consist of only black Africans, tribes will be evenly diversified between black, Chinese, Japanese, native American, white, Hispanic, and sand nigger.

As a member of an African tribe, your character will:

Would be a great opportunity to break through these racist trends of entrenching your game in racism under false pretense.

Who wants to get this game started?

Great idea user, why don't you go tell /agdg/ about it?

What for? Aren't most niggers lactose intolerant? There are some races in northern Africa I think who can drink it, but these are not the norm.

How is south and meso america that lactose intolerant? I thought they love cheese.

FUCKING HORSESHIT, THIS IMAGE IS TOTAL FUCKING HORSESHIT!

Skyrim

Red Steel

Any 3rd person action game that allowed first person view.

Melee is action based combat, meaning you can do more than just swing your sword around like dodging, rolling, side step, combo, etc. Doing melee in first person will limit your action to guard and swing, that's it. Now imagine playing Dark Souls in firs person view, doing dodge roll will make you lose your sense of direction and cause dizziness

Oh fuck you're right. I looked at japan, Europe and US and it seemed correct.

Apes don't have flared lips though

Edgy! I bet you bought my name is not important

You mean low-fantasy Oblivion/Skyrim. They were medieval to begin with.

You really should go back to Reddit

I feel like I'm on Reddit already!

user, I don't know why you need (You)s so badly, but I'll give you one anyways.
It's easier to just ask for them, we won't hold your lack of (You)s against you.

That's a monkey. Apes are bigger, like humans or gorillas.

He didn't, he just stuck to his view instead of trying to please everyone on the planet (which is a recipe for failure). And telling a fact isn't mean, mean is telling someone to go fuck themselves for no reason.

Good thing it's not Dragons Dogma, can't shitpost like you if it's a game made by the based Japs!

most peoples like me are skeptical about first person melee mechanic, its not new or revolutionary, its been done before and its suck. Unless the core of the game is not combat, for example the original Thief, I don't see how this game can be "good". If the dev add some 3rd person view mode, maybe I'll give it a try.

This is being shilled super fucking hard. Jesus Christ this is the 5th thread today.

No, u.

I am pretty sure that Chiv devs will release something too considering how badly their last game failed.

twitter.com/verge/status/959443529020968962

full proof plan,these things never backfire

#BASED
ALREADY PREORDERED FELLOW ANONYMOUS USERS

how black are you?

How much of a good goyim are you? This is great game i am excited about, but even i am not going to actually be an idiot to buy it.

do you steal everything else too? Pirating music is okay, pirating games you dislike is okay too but if a game is decent there is nothing wrong with buying it.

>>>/leftpol/

Moralfags are all hypocrites. When you will have this studio growing, you will regret investing money in them. And don't even hope it will be bugless optimized masterpiece.

KYS

KYS

America was a mistake.

Skyrim, Dishonored, and Chivalry were popular as fuck and yet nobody makes anything like them.

Dragon's dogma often gets accused of being japanese skyrim, there's also Fallout and "skyrim with guns" aka far cry.
It got a pozzed sequel that nobody gave a fuck about. There was also Thi4f which bombed spectacularly.
It had 2 failed sequels and now another team decided to make mordhau because the devs of chivalry were greedy pieces of shit that intentionally broke the original game to get people to move to the next one.

I'm still amazed by how terrible Dishonored 2 was. I fucking loved the first one, it wasn't a groundbreaking title by any means but it had a soul in my opinion. The second one was fucking horrific.

Also, it's multiplatform so it will be dumbed down.
See any witcher game after 1.

Why would they even do that?
It's not like there are good programmers in the West.

Why america SHOULDN'T be glassed?

I'm a horseshit theorist and that is indeed correct, if you do something that furthers your goal, you're just as bad

America and Israel both deserve the same treatment. One for being Jewish and the other for being a bunch of fucking retarded mongrels lead by kikes.

They're nothing like Skyrim.

My point is, there's nobody else trying to create FPS melee game despite those games being pretty popular. I'm not talking about sequels.

Why try something new when you can resell what you already have?

Why are these kind of people always so self deprecating? Bonus question, why do they feel so "badass" like "makes nazis" cry or whatever?

Because that's what their ideology dictates they should do, just as the right feels the need to be super stoic, aggressive and all that.

Breakdown was fucking awesome tho

well it might fly under the radar harder if there where no white people and independent women that don't need no man. bringing the same flavor of pozz that they are trying to shove onto Europe might be a bit clearer and be a more appropriate form of satire. rather making a fuck niggers game. "if wakanda was so advanced then why isn't it diverse enough?" would piss off some niggers so fucking hard while the left would have to at least acknowledge their bullshit. (not that they don't already make the excuse that its different because only white people are evil and need to be "replaced")

Literally, their only staples are milk products and cow meat.
Whoever made this map is a mongoloid.

Also, the Japanese really like milk but it's extremely expensive there.

Nips really like milk because they're insecre manlets that think it will help them grow taller and drink it in small doses despte their lactose intolerance.