So, anyone here have any hope of Bioware making a comeback?

So, anyone here have any hope of Bioware making a comeback?

oneangrygamer.net/2018/01/bioware-worries-anthems-success-anita-sarkeesian-visits-studio/50015/

nope

The only reason Anthem didn't pique my interest is because I knew it was being made by Bioware. From the small amount of footage I've seen, it looks appealing, but it'd be stupid not to take into account who's making it.
Bioware won't make a comeback because it was gutted of all talent years ago. This is a conversation that would've made sense when ME2 came out, now it's obvious just an opportunity for us to jerk off onto each other. I look forward to it.

It looks like just another generic sci-fi game. It seems like every other game that comes out now is one of those. I used to love shit like that. Stuff like Halo and Gears of War but then everybody else started copying their formula while subtracting all the things that made them unique and fun. Now every sci-fi game looks the same and plays the same.

We need another industry crash.

Mark can we finally ban this nigger from shilling his crappy website? I know its been tolerated for years but shit man its cancer.

I haven't bought a game that can even be described as 3D sci-fi action since Dead Space 2, so I'm gonna jump on the first one that actually looks promising. (It almost definitely won't be anthem)
Less likely than a Hollywood crash at this point, from what I can tell.

When will you fucks understand that it was a regional crash and not a industry wide one? We're never gonna get another one because there wasn't one in the first place.

Bioware has never made a good game, at best they've made a couple nearly-mediocre ones.

they made a few good games when they where called Black Isle studios but all of those people had left the company along time ago.

It wasn't even an industry crash within that region, arcades and home computers were unaffected, it was only consoles that took a hit and that was only for two years.

black isle != bioware

If they ditch EA, bring the Doctors back, and murder anyone hired after the original Mass Effect.

Nope.
Having Anita involved just marks the death of the game.

From the promo clip it looks like complete shit, that bioware are not making a game but virtue signaling into making complete pile of turd. Like literally everything wrong with release footage.

Is it wrong if I hope they fail completely?

No.

There's nothing wrong with putting a corpse in a grave

No

REMINDER THAT 25-30% OF AN AVERAGE BIOWARE GAME IS SUBSIDIZED BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT AT THE COST OF TAXPAYERS

Hold the phone, is this shit true? Holy fucking shit this is hilarious.

Imagine a bunch of 70 year-olds paying their taxes just to end up funding a bunch of fat fucks making a game with gay aliens and shit

That's hilarious

I know they've had several games. I want to say either Mass Effect 3 or Andromeda had a good chunk of funding applied to it but I can't remember the source

I wonder if Catalyst ever had a good version in development that got scrapped. Probably not, ME1 was lightning in a bottle.

Go be cancer somewhere else.

That tall guy is liking his odds. Just him and 12 chicks, bet he's fucked at least half of them by now, maybe anita too

Even better, they're funding transexual otherkin with purple hair to make their kinks in videogames to try and get their grandkids to want to get a dick up the butt or yiff at the moon. All funded by trudeau and Co.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

We'll have it tomorrow too, fucker.

That's all the pussy soyboys tend to get, since they're surrounded by feminists and sjw's.

Got to work with the hand you're dealt man. Not everyone works with a full house.

Did they really subtract anything, or was it just copied enough that it became common and played out?

Isn't that due to some faggotry about supporting the arts or some shit? Even when the "arts" in question are published by massive corporations like EA and don't need any sort of additional financial support?

Pretty sure they just get strung along for the most part while tipping fedoras, nodding respectfully, and going milady. Sex is too objectifying to women, bro. It's unnatural is what it is.

Or they could be not such thirsty motherfuckers and try and improve themselves to get better mate selection.

Definitely works for a few of em, sex pest is a thing for a reason, look at the neogaf owner.

Why not practice with the crazy ones at least? Just make sure to use a condom is all.

Hmm I think I would…this doesnt count as necrofilia right?

Nah, ghouls aren't dead. Probably more like fucking a burn victim.

Literally all women can do that. And it mostly happens with married women or women in relationships who need an out from being seen as a whore. Just use common sense. Anyway, sage for offtopic, and let's get back on topic.

NeoGAF wasn't just SJW crazy. It was all kinds of crazy.

They actually went and re-hired Casey Hudson (project lead of the ME trilogy) so that they could say "Look, we have the original team working on this! It won't be like Andromeda!"

The only hope related to Bioware still left is that they'll be buried in EAs backyard before they get to exhume and defile Jade Empires corpse. Just let this one Rest In Peace.

It's best that they just die already.

bullshit :^)

It’s amazing how these people just refuse to learn from their mistakes. They are willing to take the ship down before giving up shoving in their political opinions into everything and instead just.. Making a fucking game.

with a fucking Destiny clone?
If its even half as good as Destiny its not enough, and that game was a disappointment

if Dragon Age White Men Executed By Inquisition doesnt live up to the first one, they failed third time in a row

Sounds like Anita is an agent to check if the goyim are doing their propaganda campaign properly.

If leftists could learn from their mistakes they'd stop being leftists. There's only so many times you can starve hundreds of millions to death before you realize there is something seriously wrong with your ideology.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Thing is that they didn't even realized that. Everything just collapsed and they didn't learn anything. They simply tried to cover it up.

You can't spell "Canuck" without C-U-C-K!

Why hasn't the US invaded Canada like they did in Fallout and sent all the Leafs to concentration camps?

Invading Canada is suicide because there's too much land to occupy. The military would disband and you'd have 60,000 soldiers in civilian attire ready to take pot-shots in cold, spacious, rural areas that the Americans wouldn't be able to effectively control.

Good one.

Yes they did. The first Halo games had humor and a sense self-awarness to them. The games that copyed them tried to take themselves all super serial and after that, Halo copyed them by giving the Covenant an actual language, making things more "dramatic" and the color palette becoming more brown.

sad state of affairs that we had to have Halo, to have proper evolution of original Doom`s design
Love Halo for what it is thou

That's what bombs are for.

Have fun naming a military conflict Canada was involved in where the other side didn't get seriously fucked up. I don't even know if there's a war where their side even definitively lost.

you convinced me, canadians meekly following along wherever their southern neighbor went to war for Israel truly proves how badass they are

You mean like invading Iraq?

Was this stuff in-game? I haven't played Halo in a very long time but I don't remember any of this.

I have hope for dubs

Your hopes have failed you. Observe the dubs.

Do you truly loss if you give up because you don't want to beat up a retard?

RIP Whitehouse, bitch.

that doesnt count

Oh, then maybe Vietnam?

As soon as that wreckage of a woman has her oar in the water the whole thing is irreparably fucked, if devs even let her in the building they should be written off as lost causes.

People should make fun of her stupid drawn on eyebrows more.

But if you kill your enemies they win user.

A Hollywood crash is looking likelier every day, though. Virtually all the major blockbusters in the past year or two have underperformed, if not outright flopped.

It's true.
someone get me out of this faggy liberal shithole Jesus Christ