Hidden gems of the PS2 era

Got my PS2 emulator running so I'm looking for games to run on it.
Specifically more obscure ones since for obvious reasons, I will already know the more well known.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0aSPL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you think the most well known games are?

How about Gladiator Road to Freedom remix?
It's a Japanese exclusive version of the original game with new weapons and characters added, a bone barbarian and not!Maximus from the Gladiator movie. Most importantly it adds the ability to play as a qt gladiatrix (second pic related) on NG+2
You need to beat the game twice with the same character to unlock her, but you can just an easy ending like wait for your 50 day time limit to pass.

DID SOMEONE SAY "HIDDEN GEMS"?

Women can not be warriors

Scalper Messiah

Looks similar to Gladius.

Movie-tie in games, if you look hard enough and have the patience, there are some decent ones out there.

Yep Ghost rider is pretty good DMC GoW clone, you can even unlock Blade and play though the whole game as him.

But while Ghost Rider is just pretty good the Van Helsing Movie Game is where it's fucking at. This game is basically what DMC 2 should have been.

this looks good but the combat also looks slow

Dr. Muto was pretty fun one I never see Holla Forums talk about. It's a platformer where you mutate into different mutants.
The Monster Rancher series was also good, but I consider the ps2 versions inferior to the ps1 ones.

I never see anyone talk about this game. If you've ever played Re-Volt, this is basically the sequel.

I hate this faggot so much.

I wish we could have an entire thread dedicated to this faggot as a cow, the shitposting would be glorious

Despite its problems, namely feeling sluggish, the game is fairly unique in its mechanics and setting. Bulky small mechs supported by ground units fighting in neo Korea.

Played Tsugunai a while back and found it pretty interesting. The defensive nature of the combat was pretty neat, and the OST was nice too. Shame it did pretty poorly here (and in Japan as well to my knowledge), as it would have been neat to see some of the ideas in it picked up by other games down the line.

Could always check the thread to see if someone's posted something already, you know.

Also The Nightmare before Christmas game is literally a kid friendly DMC game since it was actually made by Capcom.

I meant to post this webm I just made of that video

I wish it got more because I can see where they could polish the shit out of it and really make it a gem. Never played anything like it.

Is playstation one allowed in this thread because I just started to play D and want to kno what the fuck I am playing

The clock's ticking, you know.

I got that for Saturn recently. It's probably the best FMV-style game there is, but that's not saying much. It's a neat little game, though. Really unique, and the creator was nuts.

Also, try not to spoil the game for yourself. It defeats the entire purpose of playing it.

I KNEW IT WAS FOR SOMETHING
What a bizarre ass game, its all FMV scenes and the little hint mirror is going to bust at some point. The music is this low ominous drone and it surprisingly spooky, actual spooky shit aside. I have only played it shortly, I went up stairs, got some key in a fireplace and opened a door in the dining room but now I'm at a slight loss, although I didn't look around to hard.

You have two hours in real time to beat the game, and you can't pause it. The stopwatch tells you how much time you have left. Once it hits 5:00, it's game over.

If you get stuck, make sure you try to interact with everything (It's the A button on Saturn, probably X on PS1), and make sure to try turning in every direction in any given place so you don't miss a spot.

Also, the puzzles aren't randomized. So even if you run out of time and have to start over, you can blow through the early game really quickly to save time on a second playthrough.

I love when someone asks for obscure games and idiots always post these top reddit collages that are full of AAA's and licensed garbage.

Indie devs had a more difficult time back then, I'd be genuinely intrigued to see start-out developers self-publish their first game on a console.

Is there a difference between US and EU versions?
Was there any censorship?

Is that similar to the PSP games? I remembered having fun with them.

I don't mind them but they kinda stifle conversation about games, it should be more a supplement.

Nigger is years old at this point. If anything its more of the west not getting why when the chick snaps at the MC for not being Jap enough.
Japan pls

Another game I'm playing is steel lancer area international. Its alright I guess, also got stemabot laying around and trying to think of an RPG to play. Oh and I gotta finally beat .hack but grinding for virus cores is a pain in my ass, whats another 10 years of waiting to beat it?

Really good survival horror that takes place in Feudal Japan. Too bad emulating it has a weird ghosting effect, and physical copies go for $150+. Best way to play it is to softmod a PS2 or grab it from someone who isn't gonna jew you for it.

PS2 emulation still crap these days.
The best way to play PS2 games is on real hardware.
Softmod an old model and play on hard drive.
Shit run fast, plus - you don't need burn DVDs.

Also get a official component cable or a better that you can get.

If you have space, consider buy a old crt tv.

Make way for most fun dude-killing game.

It's exactly like the PSP games, but with a time limit and more stats.
Speaking about that, have you ever beat the PSP game on the hardest difficulty and saw that you unlocked a new character named Memnon? He was the very first guy you kill in this game.

It's 2018, grandpa, PS2 emulation has been better than the actual console for two decades now.

nah, still too many bugs

It's funny, it used to be about $40 a few years back. Out of all the old From Soft games I know of that we've gotten, it's the one that's risen the most for whatever reason.

Horror games seem to be plagued by scalpers. Possibly due to the very niche nature of the genre. A lot of horror games never saw more than a few hundred thousand copies hit the shel ves.

Eat shit nigger, pcsx2 has been in the works for over a decade and a half and it's still a bloated buggy piece of shit.

Since this seems to be a general PS2 thread, is FFX11 worth $20 on PS2?

If you can mod a PS2 then why would you get a physical copy?

That is a fair point, but even then it seems to depend on the game/series in question. I mean, Resident Evil (talking about the older ones) and Silent Hill seem to have plenty of copies around, but I suppose those are amongst the most mainstream, and even then some can be pricier than others (even compare the PS1 original Resident Evil 2 and 3 to the Gamecube versions; also Gamecube Code Veronica). I don't think I've seen a horror game out here, at least for a popular system, going for remotely that much. It's usually somewhere between $10 and $40, depending on the game. Point is, I'm surprised that Kuon went up that much. Last I saw a copy locally it was $160, four times what it was going for prior. I assume the Souls games getting popular brought more awareness to FromSoft and their works in general, but I haven't seen such affecting stuff like King's Field, Otogi, or Lost Kingdoms all that much (LKII being most expensive of those at $40 where I am, but it's been a stable $40 for a good while). I think Echo Night: Beyond was the only other one that rose a bunch, but even that's been going back down.

Sorry, do you mean X-2, XII, or XI? The way that's written's vague enough to be any of those. Anyhow, I'd say that's too much for both X-2 and XII, and I'm not even sure if XI's servers are still up (being that it's a console MMO), or if it's playable offline, or whatever.

Well haunting grounds, made by capcom, is well over 100 bucks. Illbleed on dreamcast is about 60. I don't remember rule of rose off the top of my head but I think that was also a pricey one.
I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Ah right, forgot Haunting Ground and Rule of Rose. Former is about $100 complete where I am at the moment, and the latter was about $200 last I saw it. Honestly, there's times where I have to question why a store is willing to take something so obscenely expensive in. Obviously even, say, 40% on a good trade in (one of the better stores here does about as much, maybe 50% if it's really good or you're putting the credit towards something immediately) for Rule of Rose is going to be $80 (in non-cash) back to the customer, and then there's the matter of waiting long enough for someone interested to cough up that much money for it. If it's a store with an online section I can at least see them getting away with it but local ones are entirely limited to the area around them, which at times can mean shit just rots at whatever price is considered average online because the net being cast isn't nearly as wide, so to speak.

I was referring to XII. I was just referencing another thread eariler today.

Well, Japan got a variant of XII that was called "International Zodiac Job System" (or abbreviated as "IZJD"), which was not brought west on the system, but was fan-translated and patched. I think that's the version the current remaster is based on which was released here. You might ask around for opinion on whether vanilla or IZJS is the better way to play, but either way, $20 for the vanilla one is too much, at least by where I live. It's like $10-12 normally around here and is easy as fuck to find at second hand stores.

soft mod is most likely using a swap disc to play iso's burned onto discs on an unmodified ps2. this is the easiest way to play roms.

The leaked xbox version is superior

Actually, with the network adapter and an IDE hard drive, you can play games directly off the HDD, which is arguably more convenient. There's some games with compatibility troubles(Soul Calibur 2 needs to be installed with a special option enabled, Gungrave has audio static during cutscenes) but they mostly Just Werk(tm).

Can you fags just go back to Reddit already? Just say "post good and obscure games for ps2"
This is bullshit

I'd did this recently. Can't believe that the picture quality on the ps2 was always this terrible. tried to play battlefront 2 in split-screen and you cant see anything let alone read the text.
For me its emulation

HIDDEN GEMS

this is the power of hidden gems

War of the Monsters is fucking awesome, although I will admit it's "tank" controls haven't aged too well. That game needs a sequel, badly.

Scrub Atelier Iris 2 and 3 from that. They were shit that got worse in every way with each new game except for the basic systems themselves.

I remember this being a ton of fun

Nope. Fuck that game.

Played through Phantasy Star Generation 1 a little while ago. The game is good. The English "fan" translation is complete garbage, and I have serious doubts that anybody who would consider themselves a fan of the series would butcher the game in such a manner.

I'll just ask for three good games for the ps1
None of that crash or spyro or stuff that everyone already knows about

saga frontier
parasite eve
bubble bobble/rainbow islands

Anyone want to spoon-feed me a torrent of all the ps2 games?

woah there friend, you're going to need to at least go to the pirate board.

It works amazingly well, especially with the latest GIT builds. You're either playing on a toaster or you're a faggot who thinks muh original is better.

that was incredibly good on PSP.

true,but we're talking about gladiatorial games here;it was more about putting up a show rather than bothering with historical accuracy

i love it when some faggot comes into a thread and talks shit about somebody else not contributing but never actually contribute anything themselves

Get the fuck out, MetalJesusRocks. You're not ratcheting prices up on me, fucker.

That's what all of his shills say on his jewtube comment pages. Just emulate goy.

are you implying that you actually buy 20 year old games that you could just emulate?

Man I remember Mark of Kri from way back. Pretty solid game.

nah, it was shit

There is only one correct answer for you bro:

ARMY MEN: SOLDIERS OF MISFORTUNE

GOAT PS2 GAME

I played it as a kid so I admittedly can't remember that much, but I recall it being reasonable fun.

< haunting ground
S I X T Y N I G G E R S

Better than twisted metal black

what was that one retarded game with the edgelord character, edgier than notimportant from HATRED, where the game had individual arm shooting and it was just an overall terrible game. it was some Enter the Dragon named game or some shit with Dragon in it.

Both of these games were bought for my little sister but she never got into video games so I ended up playing them myself. Nothing special, but quite fun. 7/10 each maybe.

That was Drake and the 99 Dragons. It was only on Xbox

but that's wrong, dumbass

Sorry it's was also on windows, I should have just said it wasn't on PS2.

there ya go, bucko

Big guy dispensing justice upon manlets.webm
Looks interesting. How much does it resemble Devil May Cry? I'm not much of a dmc guy, but I am looking for fun games to emulate.

Fuck me, its been too long.

It follows DMC1 really closely,

I haven't found all the weapons yet but getting them all and unlocking there more powerful ammunition lets you brake open previously blocked areas when you replay the levels.
Your hat can get knocked off and enemies will steal it, and you get ranked at the end of a level weather or not you finish it with your hat on.

It's funny, if you put the Van Helsing DVD in an Xbox you can play the demo for the game. I played it years ago before I played DMC, but forgot all about it. then DMC became my favorite game series, and now I come back to this game and find it's exactly what I want in a game.

Popular stuff it may be, but a nice reminder.
So - seeing Mercenaries there - I seem to remember there was a Mercenaries 2 which I never played. Any good? (If it's a case of 'if you liked the first one you'll like the sequel' then great, I'll seek it out.)

Also Flatout 2 is on there but not 1 - loved the first Flatout - is a great little racing game.

Heard good things about it from Yahtzee back in the day.

Fun game and good soundtrack.

It's pretty good. Really nice having a grappling hook to hijack helicopters instead of waiting for them to dive bomb you

My Uncle gave me this years ago before I found out that it was apparently a Klonoa clone.

I heard that like Mafia 2 or DMC4, it had a lot of cut content.

Where do you think you are?

Thanks - even with cut content I'll check it out.

Remembered another one I never played - Driver 4.
or maybe 3 - not quite sure. Maybe both

Listen, I'm not paying more than $5-$10 for these things, and that's for case, manual, disc, all in good shape. There's no excuse to pay any more than that on the PS2 given the obscenely huge print runs most games had.

The PS2 isn't like the SNES, or even the PS1, the emulators are not anywhere near accurate, with glaring incompatibilities. Thankfully most of the good shit can be gotten for a fucking song, at least until you retards spoonfeed MetalShill more fucking speculator bait. Emulate all you like, but until the emulator isn't a massive steaming turd that can't even run Ace Combat in Hardware mode, I'll stick to my PS2.
I buy complete copies of disc based games because it demonstrates that the previous owners gave a fuck about it enough to take care of the case and manual. Carts can be dropped, tossed, get dirty and still work. I have no problem buying a loose cart. I will never buy a loose disc.

Tfw you had juggernauts in their defense form and they hilariously piledrive the fucking boss or monster 20x bigger than them just to show how fucking busted they were.

She grabs you by the womb. As in ripping out your womb from the front, not from the vaginal opening.

I still can't get those giant light rectangles to go away, fix the shadows on all the doors, or get Fiona to not be a nigger in Haunting Ground/Demento.

Let me guess, you're using an LCD.

Listen,i pay jack shit and when push comes to shove i'm not the one whose butt clenches tighter than a jew's claptrap at the sight of carrot cake or the next instalment in the Sonic franchise at the mere thought of some fag on youtube declaring something as an "underrated gem" or "cult classic" to get mouth breathers like yourself to receive a bigger ass-ramming than a drunk cheerleader wandering in a biker bar on prom-night and shell out the extra cash to buy it which in no way represents anything near the actual value of the damn thing.So stick to your PS2 for as long as that will last you but in the end you will either have to come to terms with emulation regardless the state you may find it in at that time,or you better have invested in some anal lube stock because the prices of those stocks will skyrocket along the prices of working PS2 hardware available on ebay approximating the price of a small car sold by the same assholes mentioned earlier and boy are you gonna need the money.
archive.is/0aSPL

i'm in a place where a share thread is still a thing,the question is :are you lost?

user it is impossible to find obscure games for the PS2, because the PS2 era was a time when games were so good that almost everything managed to create a fan community that cherishes it to this day.
Even the mediocre games back then were just reskinned inferior copies of the mechanics and/or content of the good games. See this post:
And the bad games back then where so bad that they got a following from being infamously terrible.

Censorship was a serious problem even back in the day, especially when you are from a European country.
If you wanna get into old games, you HAVE to research if you can go with your with your localized version, the UK English version or the US English version just to get the full experience and not some butchered version created by soccer mom level guardians of morality.
This goes double if you wanna play on original hardware thanks to Region Lock on all the consoles back in the day, which is why hardware modding for old consoles is still really popular throughout Europe.
However this leads also to things like Europeans buying up the US/UK copies of some Games or certain countries like Germany, France or Spain, with the localized version becoming cheap shit nobody wants to have just because blood is green in this version.
But hey its not like getting the ISO and burning the game on CD/DVD has been the easiest things since the PS1 era, especially when your console has been modded to take everything you feed her like the good slut she is.

She just wants your Azoth, stop being a bitch and give it to her.

nigger they didn't post both Pay attention.

user the second list is basically every remotely decent game. If you are looking for something obscure its going to be on that info-graphic. If its not their then its shit.

There was no reason for this game to be as short as it was. It needed a sequel and it needed it years ago. Still looks beautiful.

It's called a trash compactor. You throw your console meme garbage into the trash and get a PC instead.

is there a video?

I'm not faulting him for the second image, just that the first was already posted an hour before he posted his own file of it. A little checking first (especially when it's right below the opening post) can save upload space on whatever the board's server is.

make the thread then nigger

BIG-OH TWIST-OH

I've really got to wonder why buying games is even brought up in these threads.
Piracy exists for a reason, and that is community archiving. Your money is never going to the developers or publishers, so you shouldn't even pretend you're being a good goy.
And if you have a console that plays 'backups', there's no risk of injected malware.
Also reminder that the ps2 can load it's games from an SMB share. Doing that, you can extend the lifetime of the optical drive.

is this thread MetalJesusRocks certified?

I must be one then since I own 8 SNES machines.

what's it like being impoverished AND a casual

I want to play the Yakuza series
I have a nice rig and modded PS2 and PS3.
Should I play the entire series, or I can skip everything and play the fourth one alone?

You should play them in order if you aren't a faggot.

The old ones have aged well?
Can I emulate them?

yes and i bet you snatched at least 6 of those some time right before 04/13/17 .
Lucky you

I emulated Yakuza 1 and 2 though I needed to play in software mode.
They can a little stiff since Yakuza is a series that constantly improving, but I enjoyed them just fine. It's also a series where the story is just as important as the combat so it's better to experience it by playing the games then to just watch a story summary.

Why don't you just play games released during this year if you are going into vidya with this retarded mentality?
Yakuza 1 is a bit clunky at first but if you get enough secondary skills from the hobo then near endgame everything is smooth as butter and fuck you.

Because I already played what I like
Also there are some old games like the MGS series that aged fine

Quit being such a defensive bitch. The user asked a simple question. People wonder why the Yakuza community is turning into trash and it’s mainly you people.

I think it depends on your exposure to them.

Most kids would be happy with anything as long as it doesn't completely suck, adults are more focused on the story or the gameplay rather than graphics.
I dont think many have aged bad at all, the reason for a good game to "age" is because of the limitations of its time it simply couldn't pack more content. If Majora's Mask had a map as big as BoTW it would probably be a better game today.

Many of them do, sure. Mostly early 3D stuff, you won't stop playing it because it lacks more modern features or design choices, you enjoy it for what it is.

Faggots who got into the series with Y0 deserve to be trashed.

Understanding and forgiving the limitations yes, that doesn't stop them from being a bit hard to get into sometimes Not be a graphics whore but is also applies to anything that was trying to be the "cutting edge of realistic action" for it's time since by definition it will no longer be cutting edge years later and lose it's main selling point.
That's kind of a bad example given that the 3 day time limit would really fuck you hard on the more distant locations, unless you were exceedingly generous with warp locations.

Of course you do, aging poorly does not mean "X is no longer a good game", it means "X looks/plays/feels unpolished for what the genre has developed into". A prime example of this is Resident Evil 4, with even it's HD re-release still forcing you to stand still to shoot when it's a third person shooter. I can still play and enjoy Resident Evil 4 but my god is that jarring and frustrating at times.

Satan, the best start would be Yakuza Zero but that's only on ps4. So you can play 4 and 5, but be warned that the final acts are ridiculous and you should drop the game there. Avoid the ancient ps2 titles, eventually you will play the remakes somewhere else.

Holy shit, somebody else played this? I don't remember ever finishing it.

Maybe it's because it's effectively a different genre at this point than what RE has devolved into, but I recently went back and replayed RE:2, RE:CV, and played through RE3 for the first time - and I had a blast with all of them. I sat down and pumped out RE3 in a single sitting because I just got lost in how fun it was compared to the newer games. And it's still the weakest of the original formula.

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy my absolute nigger, and remember:

GREEN JESTER

I played it on GameCube, I remember it being fun

The whole atmosphere and charm of the first half of the game is phenomenal. You, some punk kid, gets kicked out of the knights and, not wanting to fail your only living relative, stay in the city and by sheer luck and tenacity manage to land a gig working as a merc for the local fighter's guild. Practically every single NPC in town is recruitable, they all have their own personalities and schedules, and you and your ragtag team consisting of (which is very well possible in the early game) a two bit thief, a hick priest, and the worst merc in the guild take jobs destroying rats in the mage's guild, clearing out beasts from a construction site, and more. All the while you're just trying to make some cash, get better equipment, and make it through each day and retire to your piece of shit broom closet of a room on the underside of a dinky bridge next to the fighter's guild for the night.

I absolutely adore the first, like, 10 hours of the game. It is an absolute treat.

The combat is slow by design, it's intended to control the pacing. It's not done that way because of GC hardware limitations, but because it wanted to keep the game slower, since it's a horror game.

If you really want to make RE4 in the style of Gears of War, more power to you, but don't say it has aged poorly just because you don't like it.

Because I'm lazy/autistic I'm just going to make a list of for posterity.

For all this bitching about not finding new games, why hasn't anyone posted Urban Reigns? It's an actual competent 3D fighting game that feels more satisfying than Tekken, and it's a PS2 exclusive. It also feels way better than Def Jam.

Its a good game but the second and first are also very good.

I dunno, RE3 was, without a doubt, the most evolved of the original 3
if RE2 and 1 had RE3's gameplay+quickturn and they all had deadly silence's dedicated knife button, they'd be the perfect trilogy

I mean, in general, if 2 and 3 and dino crisis 1 all got the deadly silence treatment they'd be perfect alone but still

that game was so boring and sluggish and unfun that it made me rethink my video game collecting hobby and permanently ruined my enjoyment of games
god what a shit game to play that was, which is a shame because the psychological horror aspect blows every silent hill combined out of the fucking water

I really wanted to enjoy onimusha 2 but going directly to it after beating oni 1 and all this weird dating sim-esque bullshit really turned me off from the game

The problem with you entitled newfags is that you don't know shit. That argument for RE4 was discussed to death when RE5 came out, and the final answer was: you can't move while shooting because these are the rules of the game, as to say this is the game. It's a conscious design decision that you don't feel because you don't know anything about it, being fed on memes. As for RE3, you played these games 20 years after they came out without a single idea of what it was like back then: this specific game came after RE1 had caused a wave of clones to spawn, and by the time 3 came out, no one gave a fuck about the stale formula anymore.

Just like that shit site HG101, you ignore the context a game comes out, and make up gaming history based o what you feel is right.

Remember when playstations had video games?
The ps3 came out in november 2006, later this year we'll have 12 year old shitposters who were born after it.

Ah yeah I guess the dating sim thing is kind of bullshit but if you use a guide its not that bad, ends up making the game somewhat easier even if it is kind of a hassle to follow.

Go play Shadow Tower Abyss, FROM's magnum opus.

How are Viewtiful Joe and DQ8 on PS2? I heard DQ8 has some load time issues.

I almost beat it when it came out and I don't remember any of this.

Wait, let me guess. Knowing absolutely nothing about this guy at all I'm guessing he bought some warehouse full of rental clearance stock and hypes shovelware to try to manipulate the market and turn a profit so that his creditors don't break his fucking kneecaps.

He owns a lot old games and makes videos about them, gets memed on a lot because of his "hidden gem" series which is full of games people either already know of, or are garbage

He's also a filthy scalper and voted against Trump. Might be Jewish too when you look at him.

Oh hey, I played that when I was a kid but it was something I'd forgotten the name of ever since. Thanks, user

He tends to feature girl "gamers" as guest stars just to get more views and as what said, his "hidden gems" series is just him shilling shovelware or games that most people already know about. He even called the Gameboy Player a "hidden gem". He also use to work for Sierra and owns a US 64DD prototype.

Looks fun though I dont think I can play the fan translation on my ps2.

Godhand. Play Godhand.

Isnt that Ghost Riders VA from MVC3?

Hogs of war
Croc
Return Fire

Nope. This games voice of Ghost Rider is Dave Fouquette, he's mostly just done work as extras, but he did do the voice for the Man on Fire in MGSV.

MVC3's Ghost Rider is Richard Grieco who's been Ghost Rider on and off again since 1994

Well 3 times. once in a 1994 Fantastic Four episode. once in a 1996 Hulk Episode and lastly in MVC3

I thought 8/v/ was supposed to be more redpilled than cuckchan?

Wait, who the fuck are you even arguing against? I said nothing about moving while shooting, and I said nothing about RE4 being antiquated. I said the series was devolving from what RE1 was - and it has been, because it's undoubtedly more action oriented now than what it originally was - which was an alone in the dark clone that focused more on puzzles to advance rather than combat. Now the games are linear as fuck and use what can barely be called puzzles (more like just item-shaped keys) as a way to funnel the player between combat zones and throttle the action as a way to throttle pacing.

Yeah, it sure burned itself out in the PSX era. Which was why it was extremely popular well into the PS2's lifecycle as the core of games like Silent Hill 2 & 3, RE: Outbreak, RE:Code Veronica, RE:Make, RE0, etc.

I've played the series since it started on PSX. Before the "Director's Cut" and Dual Shock support. The only one I haven't played in the mainline series is RE6. You seem to be the one who has issues dealing with context.

I really, really like dq8. It's grindy as fuck but i think the dq games have always been that way by design. It's been a really long time since i've played it on the ps2 so i don't remember how the load times were.
That being said, the 3ds version has more content so it might be a better version of the game

Nigger it had a best of release in 2003 and idiots can buy it for their PS4 as a port. It wasn't a hidden gem. Shit both sold over 1 nillion combined worldwide.

comfiest game about vietnam coming through

Mine did, dunno why yours wouldn't.

does anybody know a good mod chip to get for allowing the PS2 to play back up games? I wanted to play some PS1 games on mine.

Gonna check those quads.

Most common these days is the matrix infinity or any of its clones.

I don't believe this shit, it cant be that much better can it?

?????????? ???????????????? ???????? ??????????????? ?????????? ??????? ??

Harvest Moon: Deluxe Edition

whoever made this clearly hasn't played 50% of this list since they were new. a lot of these don't hold up well today.

name 3

Gungrave
Kingdom Hearts
God of War
Crash Twinsanity
Dragon Ball, lol

and what exactly doesn't hold up well today about these?

fucking shite list

It rarely gets mire hidden gem than this. You only have to hurdle the jank first, but this game is a great ride.

Ghost Rider was pretty repetitive and boring, and I hate when bosses become regular enemies,
pretty lackluster as a GoW clone

One of the hardest puzzle adventure games there is. Atleast that's what i remember when i had it as a young teen. A good game nonetheless.

Probably these two, the PS2 and PS1 had a ton of From Soft games.

I thought that this game was a creation of my mind as a child that never happened because I could not remember the name holy shit thank you.

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO DRAW A PENIS THEN WATCH SAID PENIS DANCE AROUND IN A THREE MINUTE LONG CUT SCENE WITH A LITTLE GIRL AND HER BROTHER THEN GO AND BATTLE OTHER THINGS WITH SAID PENIS?

WELL DO I HAVE THE GAME FOR YOU
gets a bit dark at the end

Don't forget his patreon where you can get exclusive access to videos of the games he's about to inflate in price before the videos are released on YouTube.

Someone just make it. I'd do it but I know too little about him to make a not-shit OP.

Is it better than the Japanese exclusive?

have you tried going back to reddit for suggesting the fucking kiwami piece of shit remakes?

The fucker is jewish, he doesn't have a chin.

I came here to post this. One of my favorite RPGs. The sequel is okay and has better drawing mechanics, but the gameplay isn't as interesting.

He says he worked at Sierra back in the day, no idea what he did though.

I think he said he manned the phones at the hint lines, and he had an acting role in Phantasmagoria or something. Basically, they needed extras - so instead of hiring actual amateur actors, they just rounded up a bunch of folk from the office and put them in silly costumes.

Tell me more about the brows theory. Because I look like pic related but it seems slope-y to me and I am now scared.