Divinity: Original Sin II - "Why aren't you a spooky lich?" Edition

My name is Bonelord, the cackling spookster

I'm missing out on so much.

I forgot to mention that Russian hardbass improves the experience about 200%

You probably haven't tried the right one.

Play the original games, then. They're in real time.

If you want D:OS without the turn-based elements play Divine Divinity. If you don't want the isometric elements either play Divinity 2.

You didn't miss out on jack shit with this title. SJW devs, coop focus and phone tier tacticool combat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Are there any other multiplayer games like this, mechanically speaking?
This is really enjoyable to play. I liked xcom I just never imagined multiplayer xcom would be so much fun.

Faggots like you make me embarrassed to post here.

Source?

Nigger you can't even fucking greentext properly.

is there no limit to your autistic faggotry?

Notice how many people don't use greentext with double spacing? Although some used to add an arrow where the double spacing is but they don't do that anymore.

Oh I'm sorry I don't write shit exactly the way you like, princess. I doublespace because it's easier to read. It always has been easier to read, and chunky smushed text that you seem to prefer everyone to use isn't my thing. Jesus fuck, man.

I grew up on those and can't stand them anymore. FPSRPGs/Action RPGs (Arx Fatalis, Mass Effect, Divine Cybermancy, that kind of thing) spoiled me.

go

back

to

reddit

Christ user you either learn from your mistake or leave. In any case is playing as a spooky skeleton a choice you make from the beginning, or do you have to become one?

Yes, you choose to be one from the beginning.

Typing a particular way is not a fucking mistake. I don't care how many times paranoid autists are going to tell me I'm not typing "correctly", I won't be changing a thing.

Perhaps the greatest crime of reddit is that it made a valid way of formatting your thoughts seem like a sign of being a degenerate.

Do any of you even play the Divinity games or are you just here to bitch and moan?

These autists don't even like videogames, they're just here because being a Holla Forumsirgin is the only identity they'll ever have.