Vidya cucked stories

What are your stories?
Are you one of the cucks that let your parents sell your shit?

Why are we still on this board let alone this website.

It was a terrible thread anyway

Mark is off his meds again.

Have a bump.

Men actually marry women that don't play vidya with them? What is wrong with normalfags.

Closest thing o that was when i was a kid. Never let my parents actually sell my fucking games, but they would always come in when i was at school or something and throw out all the god damned boxes and manuals.

No, I'm one of the cucks who sold my own shit. Had to pawn shit in to buy new games.

Quality parenting

My Dad was one of those guys who would buy the newest console and a few games, then sell everything when a newer console came out. Really activated my almonds.

I traded in a bunch of my games a long fucking time ago, and even though it was shit like Pokemon Colosseum, I still lay awake at night, regretting my idiocy.

lol

I didn't mean shit as in quality of the objects, just as the plural shit. I barely touched it enough to really have a fair opinion of it.

There really wasn't any need to repost this thread.

Mark deleted the old one for no reason. This is still video games so get porked.

I'm glad my mother never convinced me to do that as a kid. I would've lost the boxes of most Build engine games and Quake.

I'm still mad. At least I hope the kid grew with good taste. Although with that thing as single parent I doubt it.

I used to know a guy who's girlfriend forbid him from owning consoles. He just played PC games until she dumped him. Not sure who got cucked there.

Definitely him. If it was he who dumped the bitch I'd be inclined to think otherwise.

They did get back together later, and I think he had his way from that point.

I am so fucking angry, my friend is the nicest most pure human being on the earth. Why do bad things happen to best people?

people do this to each other?
oh jeez

Let him use you as his personal onahole. If you two really are friends you would do this for him.

>CoD 4 comes out for Wii I'm 20 so don't flip out
I know the game was shit, but it absolutely ruined my Christmas because it was supposed to be this coming-of-age moment for me that was completely ripped away. When I was finally allowed to play M-rated games, he's actually resold or thrown out the more visceral ones I was in the middle of playing without my knowledge claiming that their mere presence made him physically ill.

Do you think this is 4chan, mate?

fuck off reddit, greentext is common in imageboard

Well you deserved that user

What's it like knowing your father is the biggest pussy who's ever lived?

I don't have any lessons in story form, just one from experience. I'm the middle child and during my teenage years my brother got hooked on heroin. I was always a little lucky with my taste in games and had grew up getting quite a few good and odd ones that mostly just aligned with my taste in things like mega man. I had what are now rare and expensive games like the misadventures of tron bonne among a variety of less popular games that I grew very fond of like threads of fate and tail concerto and the mystical ninja games. My brother, like pretty much all opiod abusers abandoned all morals and just started looking through old things in storage and sold just about everything for money for heroin - something I didn't realize until one day I was home from school and he came into my room unannounced and started looking through my closet. I asked what the hell he was doing and he said he was looking for my gameboy SP which was a gift from a childhood friend who had moved. Told him to fuck off and saw him go outside and talk to some people in a SUV about it presumably. I was curious and checked craigslist and saw he had started listing for my shit he was trying to sell for a few bucks.

Ended up looking through old storage in the basement to find a lot of my games were missing. After an argument with him and my mom, telling her to kick him out I ended up kicking the shit out of him and developed a strong hatred for opiod abusers. It surprised me to see how much of a bitch he became after being my personal childhood bully, but I think it's related to his addiction at that point.

He's still sort of addicted and lives a few states away. These days its just the legal addition of suboxone which is essentially the same shit and give him a few days without his fix he'll fall into the same shit habits. Essentially you should always beat the drug abusers in your life.

Make Duterte proud.

That reminds me.
>play Mortal Kombat on the Genesis in other words, the good version
It was great.

He's a weird man. He tells me these stories from his early adulthood, and it's like he's talking about a completely different person. He went to Europe once with his kid cousin in the 70s and ended up accidentally befriending a bunch of terrorists from the Basque region before having to flee and hide in a brothel when some Spainish soldiers started shooting. He also spent a week on a desert atoll with nothing but several cases of beer, and he ended up nearly bleeding out after a shark cut him while he was swimming in the lagoon of it. He just has absolutely no tolerance for violence.

you point?

I assume his point is that OP's thread is shit.
But that never stopped us from posting in it anyway or getting dubs

Never make that mistake, if she tries to control you, she doesn't even care about you. Also even if we ignore that fact, how the fuck are women so fucking stupid to not even check how much a thing they're selling is worth? Even if they don't like it, doesn't it come through their fucking heads that it might be worth more than $5?

It isn't about the money. They just want it out ASAP because it takes attention away from them.