I have a laptop with a i5 8250 and no dGPU

I have a laptop with a i5 8250 and no dGPU
What are some good games I can play?
(bonus if I don't need the mouse, since I don't usually bring one around)
Also, general low spec gaming thread

Other urls found in this thread:

completeroms.com/rom-sets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emulators

Good idea, I will look for some rompacks

roguelikes

completeroms.com/rom-sets/

You say you have no dGPU, but what kind of integrated card do you have? Can it use DirectDraw and Direct3D?

Just an iGPU, HD 620

Which one?

wish I could, i'm on botnet10

Anything before 2008 should be playable on it, that integrated graphics chip is pretty decent. Just look up games lists for stuff you are interested in and start downloading and playing.

What's the matter with you? It's an evolution in gaming.
Just go play some Source games. I'm playing through Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines which is pretty okay. The Dark Mod is a free and open source game based on the Thief series, check it out. There's a ton of great classic RPGs to play like Gothic.

Gentoo.

I'm having a blast playing the old playstation games via pcsx.

I think Stranger of Sword City has a button for every actions IIRC

That's the general rule but with 10 they may run into some stuff that doesn't run on it if they dig too far back.

RPG Maker games

why, you can play the best thing on PC: emulators. Work your way through libraries of systems with interesting games. Get a gamepad too.

stick to m+k if you dont want to be treated like a faggot

I'm embarrassed for you mustard

The mustard race everyone.

And this is why you are always miserable.

total biscuit says if you don't want to be a faggot play everything with a keyboard and mouse.

Same to you.

Emu's are pretty good right now user if you're into older consoles,games from a time they were made for a dedicated audience rather then a frivolous one.

why on earth wouldn't you get a gamepad

if you're not gonna use a mouse, then you should only emulate tbh.

Some good ones off the top of my head that aren't already on everyone's top reccommended lists:
and as a bonus Secret Service: In Harm's Way is a surprisingly good shovelware gem that runs on anything
also "pdf" related

(You) have to be above the age of child to post

Why didn't he fully commit and get a razer laptop if he's going to be a complete faggot?

You can play Metal Gear Solid V at low settings and 720p and get more than 30fps.The same applies to GTA V. So realistically, you can play anything from the end of the last console generation and previous if you're willing to play at low settings. You could do 720p High in something like Deus Ex: HR, and probably max out Fallout: New Vegas comfortably.

You're not really as limited as you think.

Any game from around 2010 or earlier. Honestly if modern devs weren't so insistent on not optomizing anything anymore, integrated intel graphics would be fine for a lot of genres. Unfortunately even a turn based hex game made in 2017 has 4k uncompressed textures for models you'll never zoom far enough in to see and yet somehow the game will inevitably look no better than one released in 2006.

I fucking hate retards who think mouse and keyboard is a 'pee cee controller'. The whole fucking benefit of PC is that you have a billion fucking peripherals and can play any game with the input method it was designed to be played with. Go masturbate to Mack and cry about how Dark Souls is too hard.

look at this poorfag

I want to cum deep inside this cute little teenage kike. Damn.