"Killing monsters in Monster Hunter World is to be cruel to animals in real life."

archive.fo/SmmoQ

Yup, they're really going for this narrative.

What other sites you browse for clickbait to post here?

el clickbait to get le video game players le mad

sage

this is a whites only board, spic

Go home cuckchan, lest the cake goblin devour ye and yer posts.

They tried to pull this shit with 40k and the Space Corgis. Didn't work that well.

(((you)))

When you delete your savegame, you’re committing genocide.

Mark’s jewishness is so profound that it transcends even his prodigious and copious amounts of flesh and exists as an abstract concept. Several halakhic rabbis have already begun drafting a new book on its exemplary status.

What narrative? what do they hope to achieve with this?

Why should I care everytime a soyboy pretends to be outraged? As other anons are saying, this reeks of advertising.

For a moment there I thought he was talking about being in Europe.

True, yuropoors are some sort of monsters I suppose

I just skimmed through it. The entire thing is him putting on an air that about being some kind of nature buff, and then talking about how he feels bad whenever he kills any in-game creature. He says that the game doesn't always do enough to make the killings feel justified, and it feels like too many of the killings are just to "steal" the parts of the animals for personal benefit, as though he's completely oblivious to what kind of civilization the game takes place in. He tries to make it a moral question at the end about whether or not it's sending the right message about conservationism and if it should be allowed, and then says that that's not what he means and that he's not playing moral guardian, but then immediately backpedals to reassert the idea again.

His tone is sad and regretful, not outraged. Same goal, different means, probably. It's just someone who doesn't know how to look at context or manage his own empathy.

The game actually answers this guy's concerns if you talk to the commander after the first hunt. He goes on about how you shouldn't punish nature because you're a part of it and shit. Fucking game journos.

Its an obvious shill m80. He never attacks the game but instead takes the whole article praising it. He made some bullshit up about hurting animals so he could write an article that says things like

I think I just realized that I'm so used to normies dick-sucking big developers that I didn't even stop to think about whether or not a journo dick-sucking a game was shilling or not.

Forbes Editor's Office:
Fag:"I've finished my shitty, agenda pushing, self obsessed ad piece but I don't have a title yet."
Boss:"What's the most retarded opinion in the whole thing?"
Fag: "Erm well I wax lyrical about how hurting imaginary creatures is like being an actual murderer."
Boss:"Perfect, put that up top, next."

Nothing any of these cretins has ever had to say has ever mattered, the player determines if the game is shit or not for themselves and if they have any sense they do it without paying.

If an author is capable they'll make a review of a boring game interesting to read on its own merits, by pithily deconstructing the mess before them, however, if they're a shithouse hack they'll plaster their own perspective all over it and make it about something it's not just to fill the space. He probably just watched some vids on tubes and listlessly jerked off with his left hand while he typed it with the other.

SQUIDBAGGING = TEABAGGING = POOR SPORTSMENSHIP

How you conduct yourself online shows how you do so irl. (fyi irl it's sexual assault.)

I ignore the runes of whoever doesn't scribe in cursive, saved me a lot of hassle through the years.

As a vegetarian I found this game disgusting.
I love Dragon's Dogma.

shit thread go back to >>>/reddit/

Who else hates oversized anime swords? As a swordsman, I could rant about this topic for hours. This has ruined many of my favorite anime and video games and it needs to stop.

Who's with me?

No, it's worst offense is killing Monster Hunter to sell to complete faggots.

Wanted to post this but got beat to it by a lot
I thought the article was going to be a fair reporting but it's just a soyboy complaining

you need BIG swords to fight BIG monsters, retard. you think you can go toe to toe with a big ass t-rex lookin mother fucker with a dinky little sword that isn't twice as tall as you?

those are mating rituals, they signal to other politically correct individual that they have the highest PC score, which they believe will get them laid.

It's great how there's retards like R'setyu out there to give us a laugh.