I went to the Resident Evil experience thing at Joypolis in Tokyo. Yes, it's as shit and short as the game

I went to the Resident Evil experience thing at Joypolis in Tokyo. Yes, it's as shit and short as the game.
The only thing that is remotely interesting about vidya in Japan is the Akihabara retro gaming shops. The rest is horrible Taito and SEGA "gaming" places where most machines are oversized rhythm games and UFO catchers (you try to grab prizes for 100 yen a pop). Oh, and pachinko / gachapon shit.

Gooks are from Korea, user. The technical term is Nips (or alternatively Japs)

Don't they have those old machines in plenty of places outside Tokyo?

Man, I wish I had access to Arab television.

From the thumbnail I thought it was REmake 2 related OP fuck you faggot.

I wanna fuck that nip

well they all look the same to me

Post more pictures you faggot.

Check those.

Check these loser

Clearly wrong. It's called Biohazard over there.

I'd laugh, except that it's coming from people who would kill over those things.

No your the faggot because the Orange 7 has been apart of RE7's logo since it's been announced

So what exactly is it? I am assuming its like that walking dead "attraction" at universal studios that is nothing more then a halloween house but year-round.

That's some clever title design, doubly so because it manages to work with both names.

I dont blame you

Post em

You mean Skill Cranes?

Also does anyone have that Resident Evil doujin? You know the one where Leon smashes his face against the wall running from zombies

itt (1) and done op provides no further detail but thread continues to get bumped

Post more picture faggot

You've just reminded me of how much of a clusterfuck the 2020 Olympics will be for Japan in general but expect to see all those retro games dry up or even get stolen.

I can only hope the nips will be brutally redpilled by the ugliness of the invading west and be 10x as xenophobic once it's over

I'd prefer a full scale assault at the event itself; proud and overwhelming display of lewd/anime shit all over the event. Tentacles, huge fuckin anime tiddies, catgirl bukkake, futanari dicks flying over the games, and of course feminine women in cute kimonos. Scare off all the white piggus who want to change their culture for good.

>wanting an Israeli Arab talk show
The only Arab TV show worth watching was some comedy skit show from Saudi Arabia, literally the only decent thing to come out of that country.

In reality all you re going to get is more BBC tier reports and social media campaigns about how the Japanese enable CP (they re actually talking about manga), and how they incarnate all the boogiemans of the leftists.

I hope you didn't go to Japan solely to see the video games.

The best video game there is where you flip a table up at the screen to smash shit and that's fun for about a minute. There's some ok light gun games but not a great deal.

Also, they still have Left 4 Dead arcade edition and the 4 player PAC-MAN game. Other than that, everything is pretty much rhythm, card, Dissidia, Tekken and Gunslinger Stratos from what I remember.

or they'll embrace the degeneracy completely and open their borders to refugees.

You underestimate Nip hate for subhumans. They tolerate shit you posted if done by their own but might try to stab their leaders if niggers do this. They still see niggers as a joke, just like the west used to in the 90s.Sadly they also can act more swede at a certain place than the Swedes project it publicly. Jewmerica is to blame since they are hellbent on the death of Europe instead of fighting against their mongrelization while they needed Japan to stay nationalist to fight against nearby communism. The only European nation that had such opportunity was Finland, nowadays they are getting fucked too thanks to the takeover by Marxists.