THE GAY COMMUNITY?!

Any vidya characters that are obnoxiously gay, or are obvious flaming faggots?
These are the ones I've got
-Ustvestia (Phantasy Star)
-Jolly Roger and his Drag Queen Boyfriend (Banjo-Tooie)
-Wallace (Pokémon RSE)
-Louie Montaine (Sonic Unleashed)
-Gracie Grace (Animal Crossing)
-Vivian (Paper Mario)
-Birdo (SMB2)
-The Magypsies (Mother 3)

Bonus points for pre socjus-2010 characters. I'm planning on drawing a bunch of gay characters pinned against a wall, ready to be shot btw

Wallace isn't gay though, is he?

OP

OP

Everyone in the 4 AM thread, except they aren't vidya.

Never thought I'd see that here. Apart from that, shit thread OP, consider suicide.

OP

Know one has sucked as many dicks as OP has.

*No
Now I can have an excuse to get dubs this time

Kill yourself, faggot.

😓

Dragon Age Inquisition has several of them 😍👬

The main character in you're favourite game.

It's just a shit thread mate.

This picture gives me an idea, how hard would it be to mod some custom maps into Hatred?

There's really nothing more cringy than a bunch of jaded dipshits trying to "bond" anonymously.
I'd ban the fuck out of that, personally. I fucking hate seeing you autists try to come together about stupid shit going on in your pathetic lives. You all deserve pox.

What the fuck is this?

There was one queer from Thousand Arms that ran around in crotchless bellbottoms, yelled about love, and fought with an umbrella. Not sure he was actually gay, mind you, but he was definitely an obnoxious fag.

Mark confirmed faggot.

You faggots should impersonate the tripfags there, Mark should delete the real 4AM thread and another one should be made at the same time so the OP can impersonate the main tripfag.

that particular fact did not require any further confirmation.

The game has modding support, I believe.

You've got way too much time on your hands.

I love impersonating a normalfag there, in the hope that someone eventually commits suicide for being such a faggot.

nuh uh brother

Fuck man this is too complex for my feeble mind