HOW DO WE STOP THESE FUCKING CHINKS FROM RUINING PC GAMING EVEN FURTHER?

HOW DO WE STOP THESE FUCKING CHINKS FROM RUINING PC GAMING EVEN FURTHER?
We need to get their shitty communist country to re-ban western games.
Here are some words and termed banned in China. Why don't we spam them in any game with a high Chink population?
archive.is/pJHlv
archive.is/B93wM

Agugugugu

since PC gaming is pretty much ran by the western industry, you just sit back, spread, lube up and take it. the western industry is bending over backwards for chinks.

Chinks are worse than the worst BRs because BR's at least have the excuse of being poor and brown.

And now that China is unbanning consoles you will soon have Sony and Nintendo scrambling to appease these sub humans. I hope China goes to war with Japan like they are preparing for so that way we have an excuse to just cut them off from all of our media.

Region-lock.
If Region lock doesn't help, consider nuking China. Also SoKorea for good measure.

South Korea just plays shitty MMOs and doesn't effect the rest of the world besides maybe Blizzard.

I think the market's already spoken in this regard. if it's not a phone or a PC, they don't seem to care.

This is as retarded as operation goolag
If you wanna fight the chinese, tell people not to buy their games and about the bad shit they've done
That shit will eventually spread
t. guy who made the Tencent thread on /gghq/

Chinks don't buy their own games, they buy American games.
That wont stop game companies from bending over backwards to get their money.

At least China hates niggers.

That's because they are niggers. Chinks are what happens if you combine kikes and niggers. They are greedy yet dumb. At least niggers play fighting games and normally kill other niggers. Chinks are the biggest contributor to environment degradation and animal extinction along with killing thousands of people a year from their horrible smog. This is why the only country they can call friend is fucking North korea.

What kind of things will western devs have to change to appease the ding dongs?

Make tons of Moba's, PUBG clones and Overwatch clones. It's thanks to them that these shitty things blew up so much.
Fucking Fortnite was literally going to be dropped by epic before it got popular in China and now it is currently in the top 3 played games in the world right now.

no they buy their own games, when they do buy American games, tencent ends up purchasing stock in said company
You can look at the stats for chinese games,on Tencent's financial disclosure portolio they have hundreds of millions of players iirc

Filthy baizuo needs to recognise that Chinese are superior.

But all they make are F2P (P2W) MMOs

Faggots playing flavor of the month multiplayer shooters and assfaggots ruined PC gaming long before chinks got to it.

Exactly
That, mobage/gacha and other horrible shit.

A shitty industry and the collapse of storytelling in the west ruined our gaming industry, your culture is dead

You just described Chinks.

hmmm

I thought they play on their own platforms, or if a western company doesn't co-operate with a chinese one they'll just clone the game and play the chinese clone instead.

I bet you're just that same fag who whines about pubg being overrun by chinese but it's a Korean game anyway and not western.

We make Nanking look like a fucking joke

Has this ever worked?

That's not what I said at all you nigger, I said you should do your part to spread the word about its shittiness
Go ahead though and keep waiting for someone to Ren the executive CEOs or shareholders or whatever

Good thing that China is blocking itself with their firewall, so we don't have to.

No solution will achieve anything.
Aside from killing chinese and pretty much anyone that ruins video games.
When the industry's suits are afraid of being KILLED by their own consumers, most of the incompetent will leave, some will be killed, and the rest will adapt.
You don't win against parasites united with greedy corporate suits by being a pacifist. Only by killing them you can achieve anything good.

Actually China will be the savior of gaming, not like there's anything to save though.
Basically games will stay shit but there won't be as much SJW shit in them because the chinese won't eat up any of it.

Faggot.

I'll take any improvement I can get, now pull down your pants bitch.

dis is the bolice
I caw da bolice?!

Then why didn't you kill them Ren?

Like that hasn't happened with push back against what was listed before as well. They'll advertise and "find new markets" just like before.

Is op implying PC gaming hasn't already been ruined beyond repair?

US-China declaration of war followed by a complete blockade of the South China sea.