Leona with a bikini

I will play this for the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2018/01/19/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-pc-version-delayed-unannounced-date/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder

What even is the point?

How many? The trailer looks like it will have 6 characters.. Is it a mini game to bait the waifuists?

I'm so conflicted

I remember seeing silhouettes for a bunch more characters released here.

12 characters total, if you go on the official website and count the silhouetted figures.

Gotta have all dose DLC shekels from all dem waifufags somehow, man.

get out

Into the fucking trash it goes.

hi leftypol

It must have the loli, or it is nothing.

Why did I have those thoughts…

Yeah, the anime they like is probably trash.

The only reason the cover of a book wouldn't tell the contents of the book would be if the book was a north korean spy.

Published and (((localized))) by (((NISA)))
TO THE HIGH SEAS OR IMPORT! NO EXCEPTIONS

He didn't say they weren't anime fans he said the anime they were fans of is probably trash.

But I can read you like an open book and your post tells me that you like anime and don't want to be associated with these individuals who also happen to like anime but are way too autistic.

No shit Sherlock, that's not what I implied.

Yes you dumb fuck, just like neither of us want to be associated with pic related.

Why is this retarded fetish allowed

Too bad, you already are.

Always push anime tiddies. Wait for retards to crash its own shit.

Nice spacing
Nice strawman
Back to >>>/cuckchan/ you go

Fuck off. Either actual faggots or retarded hipsters on here always spew the same worthless shit about whatever Japan makes just because "hurr ""weebs""". If you're gonna call me a cuckchanner just because of that, that makes you just another one, not me.

what are you, a cow?
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Shut up dum dum

You never deal with NISA, dipshit. Ever. Anime tits or no you do not give them money. Import or pirate. Those are your only choices.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/, you don't fit in and never will.

I didn't say shit about supporting that shitty publisher, now shut up.

And I'll type how retards sound all I want. That is not cuckchan.

But you are
Sorry lad, that's cuckchan, the place where you belong.
How long was that ban?

Why? You're not actually thinking of buying a NISA game, right?

I wasn't going to comment in this thread, but I feel the need to tell you to kill yourself.

Ten bucks begone

Keep the lewds in games. Keep the lolis in games.
Get rid of nigger sheboons and faggots in games.

Niggers and fat monsters aren't even real people. They are animals. We aren't associated with them, and no human being is.

This. Never give money to anything related to NISA.

Hopefully a fan translation comes out

What'd I miss.

cuckchan trying to infiltrate
Again…

No shit but what'd it say exactly.

I said to dismiss retards spewing shit about anything "anime" coming out of Japan, you obnoxious faggot. Never a single thing about supporting shitty NISA. Shut the fuck up.
Or take advice.

Retard cuckchan accusations for nothing.

This was your whole argument
Now fuckoff and stay fuckoff, goons triggered by Japanese media will be treated accordingly and so will you.

Just import it (It's a fucking fighting game, you don't need to understand the text) or wait for the eventual PC release.
SNK self publishes in japan and self publishes all their PC ports. That way scumbags like NISA get nothing.

No, it isn't you fucking retard, I was talking about shitting on it just for the aesthetics specifically then using it to shit on Japanese games in general.

Trigger this faggot

Why are you guys even arguing about?

Source?

Retarded faggots misreading a post saying to dismiss unintelligible "hurr weeb" shit and spread tits and calling me a shill for it.

Now I know what that feels like. Even if this shit publisher actually doesn't censor, the game'll probably bug to hell. Don't know how the fuck that happens with simply editing some fucking textures and text.

An anime called Dirty Pair.

Even if this shit publisher

Doesn't know SNK doesn't censor

What do you base this assumption on?

People are taking all that bait you are throwing or you perhaps you really believe the totally ignorant opinions you are posting

Are YOU baiting? The game is being localized by fucking NISA. Have you not heard what they did to games like Rodea the Sky Soldier blacking out at the ending or Witch and the Hundred Knight overheating PS3s when using a certain fire spell? I can only guess why the fuck SNK went to them considering their latest fuck up:

nichegamer.com/2018/01/19/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-pc-version-delayed-unannounced-date/

Oh yeah then there is a 99% chance of the game being unplayable, okay boys it's over, everyone go home

Malin is never gonna be playable again, is she?

Thanks for saving me a reply.