Fugue of the Battlefield

What the fuck Holla Forums?
A new Little Tail game just got announced

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/01/cyberconnect2-announces-revenge-themed-projects-fugue-battlefield-tokyo-ogre-gate-cecile
youtube.com/watch?v=CkudEl57Yi8
anzen-fukuoka.jp/child/mamoru/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bullshit

gematsu.com/2018/01/cyberconnect2-announces-revenge-themed-projects-fugue-battlefield-tokyo-ogre-gate-cecile
Believe it

Kemono fags need an outlet from the gay that is Bamco.

all 3 games they announced sound really cool. Hopefully they come out in a timely fashion.

WHAT PLATFORM?

Cecile sounds like Drakengard

Drakengard 3 in particular. The the sound of 2.5D stylish action is what is appealing to me. Sakuna gave me an erection like nothing else, and I'm eager to see more games like it.

l

Who cares?

OWO

Anyone that likes worldbuilding in their RPGs would probably have a lot of reason to care

More fugue for me I guess.

0/10 shilling. Consider suicide.

Mite b cool

fug :D

BUT DO THE FURRIES SPEAK FRENCH STILL?
I NEED MY DOG MAIDS BONJOURS

MUH DIK

Stop posting this.

Cautiously optimistic.

No

Saucu my solatorobro

Furfags are going to ruin this wholesome game.

Kemono friends is garbage.

I got that pic from here, dullard.

Why do they do it again?

And it came from cuckchan.

How would you know unless you go there yourself?

Cause the user who spammed that shit had cuckchan file names for every single one.

And thus, the cuckchanner exposes himself.

>>>/cuckchan/

I deleted the picture, you had your way. Happy now?

No
>>>/cuckchan/

I've been told that this says that the tank in Fugue is a weapon of ancient civilization, and that it has an ultimate weapon that sacrifices the life of the one who uses it in order to activate it.

That tank design is reminiscent of Metal Slug

I never browse that place and honestly i'm quite tired of faggots like you mobbing everyone around by calling them names until Mark the complacent cuck bans them without questioning.

The other CC2 games are not in a series that already has a history. This one is exciting because Solatorobo was great despite its faults on the gameplay side of things, and Tail Concerto was okay if simple. Yet the way things were looking, the series looked as if it were going to die or CC2 would never get the chance to make another game in the series. The fact that Fugue exists in itself is a miracle.

Tokyo Ogre Gate and Cecile also look a tad interesting, but they're also not something I have a reason to care about yet beyond some interesting plot ideas and neat art.

At least those have cute girls instead of furries.

They all look like shit though, I'd rather have Kemono

yiffe JAPANESE yiffe so it's okay

These two look kinda cute

yeah, if you're a furry.

Slightly higher res and in English now

Bokurano and Ideon with kemono shit?

Ginga Hyoryu Vifam too

wew

Its even better when you consider that all these characters will be speaking French

I forgot about Vifam since I didn't see any giant robots.

Wait a minute, is the tank tread also a hand?

*notices fugue
owo wuts dis?

Made me chuckle

youtube.com/watch?v=CkudEl57Yi8
5:20

so i guess its going to be a pirate then.

Fuck yeah

Nice
I just hope the game is good

the penis only makes it better

>>>/auschwitz/

all that means is reverse harem

This is fucking dumb as saying reverse racism when you're talking racism against whites or reverse rape when woman rapes a man or boy.

nigger its the common lingo just like reverse trap, no need to get all triggered

I think harem is specific for women though so it makes sense in this case. Rape and racism are not specified.

Literally who?

Series of games featuring furries piloting giant robots developed by Cyberconnect2. The games in the series are:
And now this. There was also a in-browser Flash game/disaster prevention program made in the series titled "Mamoru-kun", with which can be viewed/played here:
anzen-fukuoka.jp/child/mamoru/index.html

Tail Concerto was a simple Mega Man Legends-like platformer. Solatorobo was a story heavy action RPG where you lifted objects (including enemies themselves) and threw them for combat. Little Tail Story was a turn-based RPG I believe.

Ohhh, that's the Mamoru-kun i thought it was. I learned something today

So nothing? Okay then.

I'd argue that Solatorobo was something if you're a fan of JRPGs or really like the .hack// series. It and .hack// share a couple common traits.

Just stop replying to him phil.

Looks like edgy garbage. Just make another MML clone.

But the MML clone one is the worst one

Thats some interesting shit

Furry/Kemono RPG tank game
hope this dont encourage more furpost, like this thread is already doing

Two loli slashing games

All on PC despite Steam
inb4 fps lock at 30

Just let the thread die. It is overtly evident you can't discuss anything remotely furry here, save for sonic.

sure, if you count sonichu shitposting as discussion

could you at least give me the common courtesy of saging the thread?

It's the most popular PC platform. How else are they gonna make money?

This thread had healthy discussion though

Has it been released yet?

Enjoy your Denuvo then

Cautiously excited for this. I wish there was some footage though.

They're not gonna denuvo some small ass release like this.