volafile.org/r/g1r0r274
archive.is/HcxQ5
forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=8297
dragon-universe-guides.blogspot.com/
dragon-universe-guides.blogspot.com/p/injuries.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one ended with the beam being reflected into the person flying

Repostan' My question:

How does it work then? Because I see people way above 50k all the time.

Everyone has 50k BP base.
Its multiplied by their race's BP multiplier. For example, Sayians have 2x, so 100k.
Then there's Feats and Accomplishments, which can give a up to 30% bonus.

i got some of my feats like dragonball wishes on a previous wipe but they still seem to appy now. Does that mean ill always have them?

Here's the volafile link, has some custom icons available for people to use.
volafile.org/r/g1r0r274

Yes unless different server

Okay. So then how come I see people who have like over 150k without powering up?

Does BP not matter that much, or is the race with the highest BP modifier just the best?

I just explained.

BP Matters very much and Majins would be the best if not for the Absorb people to get stronger meme.

Because they grinded a lot.
Also 50k BP is just a soft cap.

Actually we're on hardcap now so no.

Higher BP gives you an automatic advantage against someone, but you can still beat someone stronger than you with enough knowledge of how to fight or some tricks. Our resident spirit doll could fuck up one of the stronger people on the server with a few very specialized guns.

That and stuns are a bitch.

t.ate a big bang to the face once

So is there a reason not to go saiyan other than not wanting to be gay?

It's nice when people help you out. This game is pretty fun.

Some races get a ton of regen or different skills, or can straight up vore a nigger.
Don't you want to eat people user?

It does matter, but if your other stats are low then you are fucked at very moment you max your BP.
It slows other stats growth to crawl.
Also even your base BP is lower, you can still win in PvP.
Although, these fights would endurance based or hit&run tactics.

They are still able to raise it, so your point is trash.

20% active players limit on saiyans.

Most of the Saiyans currently online are people who started as some other race and later body-swapped into a Saiyan clone.

Icers have bigger BP cap than Sayians and we're still under the Ascension level so no SSJ.
You didn't even try before making this comment, did you?

You don't have to choose these races to eat people though.

Indirectly. They can't raise it by training, they have to wait for the server host to raise it or get more feats.
You're not even playing in this server, are you? Who even are you?

Talking about absorbing knocked out people, not just eating the corpse.

Oh.

Wrong.

Ari

archive of previous thread
archive.is/HcxQ5

Then is there a reason to play anything other than an icer? Or in other words, is there a reason to play something like a human or a spirit doll?

You should go check the race details on the game. It has the exact, precise stats on what multiplier each race has.
I am now going to meme you again.

Half Sayians have bigger BP cap than Icers and we're still under the Ascension level so no Golden Form.
You didn't even try before making this comment, did you?

Let me ask you the question he really means then:
What's the point of playing low BP multiplier races such as humans?

RP
That's pretty much it.

Personal preference and RP reasons?

I'm pretty sure they get more stat points on creation.

So I was gimped from the start. Awesome.

Humans are kind of weak at our current BP cap. Once we get a bit higher, you'll hit ascension and start to jump up a lot more. At the higher end, a human can keep up with a Gold Icer with a bit of effort.

Higher BP races have screwy mechanics or already have stuff focused on them, such as Icers having less points to spend on creation and having some pre-spent, and lower races having other stuff like Makyans getting boosts while the Makyan Star is up. Humans have Third Eye ability that gives them more BP passively at no loss and lose less BP form having low HP/Ki.
But generally there isn't any point in playing some races since there are a lot of them that are completely obsolete. Truffles/Tsujins are Trash that can have their benefits overtaken easily since knowledge is capped.

But then all those points are shit since it seems the "best race" in the game might have been discovered.

Thats kind of gay

Best race?
Half Sayians?

Demigods. The reason they're best is because of their 2.5x BP cap. Its bested only by Majins, but majins are SHIT for reasons already disclosed.
So in the end, the BP meme wasn't true, but then it was.

You just don't know how much Demigods will lack when we start to get to ascension memes.

Are you aware that I defeated one while being Human?

So you actually are Ari.
How the heck did you somehow come into the idea that we AREN'T on a hardcap?

my decision to drop this has once again been reinforced, good riddance.

You're right, but also, why are you replying to my post? If you read it again you'd realize that I didn't say anything about that.

Booze.
Apple cider to be exact.

You mentioned Tsujins and the knowledge cap so i popped in to check, that's all. There's no special meaning.

At least you have an excuse for your lack of gains.

It's not impossible as long as you get your foot in the door, you have to be comfortable quietly eating low non-saiyans until you're at least an eighth of the server average. I strongly recommend Dash Attack or Sokidan, as they are capable of bypassing BP gaps as long as you hit people from behind. It's also a truism that Saiyans are shit at the game, so snowballing starts here.

threadly reminder to destroy all mixed race abominations.

Why haven't we done the Saiyan Genocide Saga yet?

Soon

I miss him

wew

Who am I writing the eulogy for?

No one important. May he rip in pieces.

Seriously though, this shit is gay. I thought the game might let you make alts or something, and this is what I get for my curiousity. Whatever. Guess I'll remake the character. Biggest pain in the ass will be all those gravity gains I lost.

Alts are possible, but you need multiple accounts.

You either need a second account for an alt, or make a new character while in another body such as a clone or a blank android. It'll leave your old body where it is and you can make a new one no problem. But do remember that if any of your spare bodies die when you're not in them, they're gone forever.

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN PLAY THIS SHIT ON LINUX?
or do I have to use a vm or something

You can only use BYOND on windows.

You could have taken the 20 seconds it'd take to google "ss13 linux".
forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=8297

It is Jin's true desire, to erase all saiyankind from the world

Does anyone have a guide for this? Is there a list of races? How are namekians? Also, what is the name of this? There seem to be a lot of dbz games in byond

The game is called both Super and Dragon Universe technically. You'll have to search for Super though, as it's not actually 100% visible on the hub afaik.

I installed the BYOND program, but nothing ever fucking happens when I run it. Windows 7 is even worse than WINE, at least WINE showed the startup screen.

Got it. Needed to restart the virtual machine. I was planning on becoming a saiyan, but there's a 20% cap.

I have no fucking idea what any of these stats mean

where is guide.png op

dragon-universe-guides.blogspot.com/
^
I don't know, I only tried Demigod and Human.

Look at link above.

Super sands can fug up demigods though

Word of the wise: Never, ever set your age to 0 if you're human (or quite a few other races for that matter). All you're gonna do is gains goblin yourself. At the very least, if you're human, set it to 5, but if you want full gains, set it to around 9 or 10.

Honestly better off just setting it at whatever your race's incline age is (14 for Humans for example). Restore youth will also bump you up to 10 years of age on first use no matter how young you are.

did the admin fag show up?

Has anyone even tried getting a hold of him? Try sending a message on byond and ask him to bump the cap (assuming this is what you need).

I will be back, once the cap is high enough for my powerlevel to be proper.

i feel same way things are too stagnated and androids can't compete

Properly low that is.

fug

Really?
How?

A car smashed it.

So I made a tsujin
Saiyan planet seems fucking deed
what do

Grab ore chunks, build nav, upgrade nav, build spacepod, go to space

I've heard Tsuijin was a meme class, so reroll probably.

Its been an honor fighting with you all.

Can confirm. Tsujins are fucked until the issue with the knowledge cap gets fixed by Eliza. So never :^)

you guys having any fun?

fug

Meanwhile

but then

explain? I'm new as fuck and the guide doesn't explain "knowledge cap"

and how the fuck do you chat

By default its b for everyone and v for in sight.

I have 0 energy. A regenerator that refills energy is doing nothing. Nothing is recovering it.

Are you sure it has recover energy upgrade?
Try using meditate.

Could be an internal injury.
dragon-universe-guides.blogspot.com/p/injuries.html

Tsujins are actually screwed because none of their benefits matter. They're just 100% weaker than everyone else and will continue to be, even if we switch to softcap where they actually have a use for their faster intelligence gain.

Turn your custom buff off

Get knocked out, there's a glitch that drains your energy too.

I tried dis but it keeps saying It failed to init wine and byond gets stuck on loading game info

I mean gecko

The end of this pathetic world is coming soon

What is this gay?

wew

>tfw Dragon Ball pee isn't as fun as SS13

they cant handle the robust

Just fuck my shit up. I guess I've gotten the most I'll get out of the game anyway.

I want to fuck that little furball

People keep saying that wishing for power is meaningless but I've had two characters gain a fuckload just from that.

That's because before, it didn't get you over the BP hardcap.
Now everyone's BP strangely got raised a bit, and now wishing for power is raising people over the cap.

what? how i wished for more power 5 times

Can't be helped.

The game is getting stranger and stranger by day.
People's stats were slowly rising for a while and now BP is rising too.

There's no hard cap for stats as far as I know. I don't think it's even possible to hard cap them.

your stats grow a bit as you get older

Saiyan Extermination Arc is over, we need Eliza to raise caps when he gets a chance.

Planning on starting this soonish, I'm a huge zamasufag so I want to be a kai, do they suck?

lots of things suck
i guess the point is once you understand the most of the game you just decide what you want to do and do it
know that means that there are faggy powergaymer furries though

Having fun without the permission of the faggy powergaymer furries isn't allowed, all you're supposed to watch as they do their autistic monologues with their alts IF you get their permission to even do that and if you dare want to have an arc without being in the gay furry clique then you'll have it all dismantled with a hakai used on you for good measure. Wouldn't want the trash to have too much fun.

I haven't been on for 2 days, have they stopped binding people to hell for an hour?

I haven't seen any bindings recently. The current meme is pantomime with multiple alts that are xenogears OCs.

Is it all one person? Like there have been proofs?

Malos was Nia's alt. Jin was mine. There's literally no other alts running around.

I also like how I'm implied to be a furry by association.

Nigger my character is a pure Human.

Zera is just a human, Jin was just a half saiyan. Nia and Hana are the catgirls. And I fucking hate playing as a catgirl but I bare with it for plot and memes.

the only good part of that entire plot was the trashing of the player vs their own alt final battle and the formation of the EDF at the end of that travesty of an "arc"

What is this game and should i try it out?

A largely undocumented, closed-source 2D fighting game/roleplaying sandbox/training simulator built from a complete piece of shit engine that's around 18 years old which is also famously known for being the engine of a certain 2D spess atmospheric simulator. If you like dragonball and/or have autism, you might find it fun. Ask in OOC if you have questions.

i like dragon ball but dont have autism, i thought this was something like open world MUGEN?

I am Cyborg according to this test

96, life's lookin' up after all.

This chart is flawed. I scored 127, and I'm a currently reading a thread on 8/v/ about an autistic dragonball z simulator that I only got into because it uses the same engine as the autistic spaceman simulator that I used to play.

It's really not that hard to control how much you eat, keep yourself clean, and talk to the people at work who you'll be spending your entire day with anyway.

Also

I didn't need friends anyway.

This chart's always been skewed as fuck. Like the bonus round, "No criminal record as an adult"? Crimes are chad as fuck. I'm far too cowardly and autistic to be in a position to commit a crime, let alone would I have the inclination to do so. Ditto with smoking weed, every pothead I've met is the most social chad motherfucker.

Even occasionally is bad so it's FLAWED
Debatable on "decent'', since fashion is a constant change and stupid idea - FLAWED
How is that a good sign? FLAWED

How is that a good thing, by default having some disorder is a bad sign and meds just make it worse - FLAWED

In a normal world (current world is not) those would not be a good thing at all - FLAWED
This is a bad thing actually - FLAWED

Debatable, depends if you are leech or an actual family member, you know, those who are not waste of space. Living together with your family was common in the past and was more productive, than living alone.

FUCK THIS SHIT, not gonna bother pointing out the rest bullshit in this questionnaire

You're clearly robot or below, the chart tells you if you're a chad or not, not if you're a good/bad person or something.
Using social media, not being a virgin, socializing with people are all part of being a normalfag wether you think they're good or not.

Wew lad. Actually looking good instead of good with what is popular is part of decent fashion sense there.

Come on son. This is a actually good thing.

This is a good thing according to standards.

Otherwise, alright nerd lets see who can beat each other in a boxing match.

According to NORMALFAG* standards.

bring back zombies

You're a riot, user

well, i might be a neet, fuck ugly, have an unhealthy diet, 0 friends and no job but atleast i dont play my vidya on a shitty console and use snapchat.

This is how you go from villain to supervillain

At least I'm not putting up random ass orbital cannons everywhere.

Wew
Lad

something is seriously fucked with science. When it takes 4 people to beam an orbital with several people giving power shits not balanced.

bp has seriously not gone up? I was hitting 1.8 last week.
guess I'm glad I stopped

M8 the cap got raised last night. What are you kvetching about?

last time i played this i flew my pod into a portal and got stuck in the afterlife

how about remove the cap already? people arent going stop training or abusing water + wishing power it may be retarded trough i dunno

Doesn't anyone want to become the Icer Villain now? Its the perfect time for a Icer saga, you can go to 4th form to become super powerful and stuff.
Just don't be dumb.

I Guess I could roll an alt, or maybe be an evil minion for an icer overlord.

The mob of "good guys" is kinda overwhelming.

Going to fourth mode will give you around 500k+ BP at the cost of less recovery.
Have fun with that.

Oh, my alt is already an icer. Nice.

Nigger have you seen the lookout?

Not talking about EDF. EDF controls korrin's tower. I'm talking about whoever nuked the lookout.

that was EDF

korrins tower was trashed before edf even formed

With all this horrible salt I wonder if I can even post

don't panic

BANIC

remember the 60gorrilion shekels
guess either way I'm indebted to you

Truly glorious

oh

So what the fuck are feats

You do special things and you get BP% bonuses and discounts on Science. Various feats include winning tournaments, wishing on the dragon balls, achieving very high knowledge and banking 30m resources. There's a full list in the settings menu.

You can also walk on them.

get out

thanks doc

There is literally nothing you can do to stop me

THERE WILL BE
BLOOD
SHED

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE GOT FUN AND GAMES, YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT SO LONG AS IT'S SPIDER RAPE

This is most likely ban worthy, you trash.

Everyone ever is blocked form using the time chamber

The EDF is to be declared Excommunicate Traitoris by order of Kami, the Earth's OFFICIAL Guardian.

That could have been a good reason for a battle but instead it got resolved by bitching in OOC

You got permanently banned? That is kind of retarded.

at least i got witnesses, if somehow somebody misses me but i think this might be a signal to take distance and let it die

i dont know who you are but sorry if anyone deserve be banned was me

This was by far the most autistic experience the server ever had, well done everyone.

10/10

What did I miss?

Wew Eliza deleting the stuff blocking the HTC is just hilarious, I guess I should just get a rundown of the situation

>Android guy comes down in OOC and questions what is wrong with blocking the HTC, summary of the argument is basically "They're a villain group and they actually did something evil, so you asked admin help to get their plans to stop which is basically hugbox server tier stuff. Why didn't you try to break down the wall first or something?"
>They actually gave up the instant Kaioken+Kamehameha didn't work

I am still convinced he was jealous because blocking the HTC had more plot potential than all his Ribbito Reincarnations ever did.
Now if you'd pardon me, I have to be crucified for my mistakes.

insufferable

we did patrick we saved day again

But my Ribbito shenanigans was never meant to be server wide plot.

that'll teach you for messing with MUH GAINZ

you absolute madman talk me again if you need funding

How do I display how many resources it takes to make something anyways? I right clicked a shovel and selected examine but it just tells me what it does, doesn't tell me how much it costs.

i am the wizard

i know come back, you fucker it was just for 1 hour

You just click it once and it tells you. Clicking it twice makes it.

Thank you,

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this.

Its not bad all the time, I would say we have fun a lot.

not lately this is fucking awful

Fun is dead and goylm killed it.

So wait. Are the bans permanent or not? The fact that they got this asshurt over villains being faggots is pathetic. All these guys try to be big roleplayers but get mad anytime someone does something fun or even attempts to do real roleplaying. Wasn't their someone in an earlier thread who people got mad at for using the dragonballs for an rp wish?

Randal's ban is 1 hour long.
Villains never got banned so I assume Eliza just didn't bother finding out who did it.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

it wasn't permanent but it's the same attitude that you describe since i talked to the supreme kai to negotiate whit the earth president about the korins tower, he said no and wanted the EDF killed on sight, he fought his way in and also was bitching in OOC about it, so it was a real chimpout.

i think Eliza feelt overhelmed whit all what happened and just made something quick

Ay yo
*smacks lips*
So yous sayin
*threatens to spirit bomb people in an attempt to micromanage player interaction as if he was a baystation admin*
We wuz family n shieeet

Could you elaborate on this? There's some information missing here.

It is just irritating. They all act like they are hardcore roleplayers, but then just do shit any other power gamer would do. They straight up want things banned or gone if the heros lose. You get so many people angry on the server if a villain does not announce his plans or does something evil.

How long would it take to get to a bp and gain enough stats to be a big villain?

It only took a day to get malos to where he was, It just takes planning on where you spend your stats, and efficient training(not afk training)

Calling them heroes glosses over the fact they're the cancer that's going to kill the server if they keep it up as they have been. The clique sounds a lot better since cancer shouldn't be put into the spotlight with the association to heroism

Should blockade the HTC again.

that's too much, dont be rude

refer to

it's as if they got mad because their powergaming got outsmarted so they bitched in OOC.

Do it faggot!

But I am not part of the family, fam.

seriously, how do you get out of the afterlife when you're not dead

The baystation admin comment wasn't an exaggeration. The nigger went up to some people who were enjoying themselves then threatened to shit everything up because the rp wasn't what he specifically wanted. Pretty much a bad as the tards in baystation that threaten to ban you for using the wr9ng slang word

And this is why the EDF is falling a part, because you are all niggers that ruin people's shit just because you THINK they are part of some RP group just from slight interactions, so you ruin their shit and claim to be the victim like an SJW that just burned down their own house.

lamo
ask for a kai

you are literally retard if you think the planets was EDF at all, that was me a player quitting in style no other member from edf was even online let alone do shit whole day and the fact i have to state this on this thread is even more worrying there is not a single EDF on this thread beside me

You either know kai teleport or you use a telewatch to tp to a pad outside.

So you just want the bad guy to tell you everything he's going to do so you can stop him because god forbid the villians actually get to do something.
For the better because as points out all he's does is bend to rpfags like you and shit up the server while he's here. People ruin your shit because you are insufferable and it's funny to watch you flail about in an autistic rage.

He deleted the walls because your gay turrets were fucking him up, not because of us.

I think you have me confused with someone else, regardless my point stands that all he did was shit up the server while he was on.

I mean.. at RPing it somewhat.. that is one of the explicit rules the server has? The last time we let people destroy planets without any warning at all the entire galaxy got destroyed on a whim.

I just think its fair, if you wanna blow up planets its not really that hard. Making it RP is better.

Shitpost in progress.

That's a pretty good shitpost. 9/10.

RPing does not mean spurting out every single thing your going to do before doing, just that you have a good reason for doing something, and Earth being infested with insufferable faggots like is a good reason to want it gone.

This is how you get King Piccolo.

You need to telegraph anything fun that may possibly occur or else I'll not have a punching bag. If that were to happen I'd have to start calling in the admins to ban you for fail rp

this is him

VICTORY CONFIRMED ALL UNITS STAT

wew

i fucking win you little shitters, get fucked, I wasn't even inclined towards it at first but now I'm convinced:
EDF did nothing wrong
Eliza I know you did what you did because it was such a clusterfuck and the whining but I'm glad you understand

Two things: the EDF did indeed do nothing wrong, second thing is my post there was a jab at the artists and an attempt at sarcastic posting.

Oh shit, EDF didn't nuke the lookout, I didn't. I was just some random who found a bunch of free money lying around, used it to max a door hacker when the knowledge cap was low, and ended up with too much disposable income and a grudge.

The offscreen spirit bomb shittery begins again

I see two.

Nia was healed, or else she would have been majin food

[Irrelevant angry Kai noises]

Both maxed out, is there any advantage a bio android has over a majin when the android has an alt for science? I feel like if you have someone else doing your science for you there's basically no point unless Perfect form is better than what Majins end up with

Anyone know any good places to train? At the starting planet, I got transported to a place with a z-cordinate of 13 and have no idea how to get back after being killed.

What race are you? They all have different starting points.
For places to train there's Earth, Checkpoint, Heaven, Vegeta. Don't fight NPC mobs, they aren't worth it.

Started as a human.

It should've been Earth, then. Ask for a ride in-game OOC.

This game is pretty shit, and I don't know about you guys, but this is some really retarded shit. Lemme just go down the list from the past few days ALONE
Planet Busting- All you need is 500k bp AT LEAST and some average BP, and BOOM goes the planet. There is a lot wrong with this, even if there is a cooldown. Planets for that matter, don't stay dead for long. So, it's already established that this ability 1) only chief purpose is to cause butthurt 2) to deny access to a area 3) is extremely fucking temporary.
Buffs/Kaioken- The laziest excuse for a goddamn custom system. At first, it looks pretty open, and it does give a lot of creativity, but there is some issues. Like, for example, what if you wanted multiple forms for a transformation? Basic shit that comes pretty obvious is missing here. The transform attribute is broken, as well, and can't be stacked all that well. After the first two transform attribute, the rest do nothing. Stats can be allocated, but you can't customize it too much. There is a limit to how much you can take, and obviously you can't give that many stat multipliers.
Stats- I don't know why the fuck every single BYOND game uses the same cookie-cutter stats, but here they are. Some faggot must've ripped them from somewhere, but holy shit. Offense/defense can be combined into Speed, and while separating Ki-attack seems good on paper, it's retarded considering the media it comes from and how in practice it barely matters anyway. For that matter, quite a few races are gimped, and with BP, stats don't matter anyway. In other words, it's shit. Some of my changes people might disagree with, but everyone agrees it needs a overhaul.
Death/Consequence- There is no consequence, except for being forced into a training period. Prison, hell, all of that doesn't matter when you can just plop down a regenerator and start training like nothing fucking happened. Sure, player interactivity is being limited, but then why the fuck is it a multiplayer game in the first place when you're isolated because you played the fucking game? I think it'd be wise to introduce permadeath. Hakai erases characters. No orbs, use fucking dragonballs. Revive verb is upped to 48 hours, can't be revived twice except with Namek Dragonballs or whatever. Revive verb simply exchanges life. Planets stay dead unless you use dragonballs, and if all planets with dragonballs are ded, kaioshin realm could have ultra rare dragonballs. Speaking of balls, dragonballs shouldn't be limited to just Earth and Namek. Every planet should be capable of having dragonballs. And a living Namek is required for them to stay active. I'd also argue that a more robust (hah) bounty system is need. Auto-bounties for killing should be a thing, dependent on your BP + karma difference from their BP + karma. Speaking of alignment, it was retarded, and I'm glad it was removed, but quite a few things are 'broken', because the game is balanced for its inclusion. Bind is also retarded, considering it's nothing like what it seems, nor does it function like one think it would. (Just a time-out in hell, that's it.) Speaking of hell, only two things use it, Bind and the Dead Zone, one of which is just a hike and the other one is just a time-out. Other than that, it's about as useless as every other plane of existence. As you can tell from the autism in the paragraph above, death is of no goddamn meaning.
Skills- Who fucking designed this system it is pants on head retarded. Holy shit. About halfway or even early game in this server every goddamn non-majin has a plethora of skills. Majins get a double edged sword in that they know every skill in the game, but unless they've got HOTKEYS (that don't even work most of the time) they have to sift through this giant ass skill list to get to them. (Or anyone else who manages to hoard that many skills.)
And so on, so forth. There isn't much depth to this, either. (I mean, it's fucking BYOND, but SS13 pulled it off.) I'm gonna wait until tensfag releases the source code so codefags can sift through shit and fix shit, then I think I'll jump back in.

The game is fun but there are a bunch of min-maxing furfags monologuing and if anyone interrupts their jerk-off session or tries to actually play the game they bitch about it.

is the source code even going to release?

It's because the planet busting mechanic is fucking retarded, that's why.

Soonâ„¢

REBOOTS

WEW

these are basically useless even if you're capped
don't waste your mils, unless you get there first and you buy packs for the 2x knowledge multiplier

Did he not roleplay standing perfectly still?

Yeah he wouldn't let me charge up a 400% Kaioken Kamehameha first. Had to DQ him.

i actually have to rp when fighting? i thought it was when just interacting and advancing story and faction stuff not when fighting in a random tourny?

I was joking about how the faggot mods ban people and sperg out if you do anything except stand there waiting for them to kill you as they spout autistic dialogue.

In English please

Mods are autistic faggots.

Autistic faggot*
We only got one admin.

The auto tournament has a shitty thing were if you move away from your enemy without doing anything for too long, you get DQ'd, or if you say, dash attack too far out of the arena. It's shitty and we hate it, but we can't change it without the source code.

Is this server public or did I join the wrong one?

This is kinda fun, I can see if getting better with more players.

I was just joking, my man.

I'M NUCLEAR

I'm 13 points away from instant transmission, should I save for it or is the skill not worth it?

Most people block it, if you want to teleport around you might want to wish for kai teleport instead.

stay mad fagget.

Did we get linked on reddit or did people decide to become buttmad dramafaggots because they were bored?

It is the fate of aspies to bicker like women when cooped up together to long

I love you too Bakara

Damnit hana

SHELLHEAD LIVES

Even assuming the pose!

All me.

Back to the boring training/idling saga

Who could have predicted this?

Point and laugh at them whenever you see them.

Anyone know how to train a bio-android, I'm a bit confused on how to do it.

Bio-Androids train the same way as normal fleshies. Training, Sparring, Shadow sparring all work, with the added bonus of being able to absorb to skip some of the grind. You also get a power bonus in the way of becoming more perfect as you absorb androids.

Just getbyour two absorbs to reach perfect form, then train with everyone else. I'll let you absorb me next time you're on.

On the last episode of Dragon Ball Holla Forums
>He mindswaps with his butler and then proceeds to have the drone AI take over and continue gathering resources
>Trapped inside the drone, King Kai gathers resources from his home planet for himself. Movement becoming almost impossible, only able to travel in the drone's beeline to the next resource cache. Which can make him go really fucking fast for some reason

Later…
>Unlucky for King Kai, when he arrives to carry his butler home, the Supreme Kai's own robotic servants pop out of the woodwork and beat the shit out of King Kai.
>Panicking, King Kai runs to the portal to Heaven ONLY FOR PUIPUI TO FOLLOW HIS DUMB ASS AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM AND TAKE HIS MONEY
fug :DD

Wow if you added 100 million more you might have had a problem there? Heh.

Some of you guys are alright don't go to hell today

Shit always happens when I am offline.

I found resources spawned in my kitchen.

>Nope

I ain't even mad

HELP

Wait until someone cucks you with Dragon Balls.

Don't need them anymore

I thought about doing something like that but I could never be assed to get the resources.

It's over.

I've been focusing on the kamehameha and other ki attacks, mainly waiting for the beam to hit and for the other player to be trapped then going kaioken x 20 + custom buff to increase the beam's power to high levels, It's worked really well. What are the counters to this?

shockwave can cuck you out of the beam if you're not careful. Smarter players will just wait for you to fire the beam and cheekily sit out of its axis and fire a kienzan at you.

uh

once you go saiyan you are single mom

these fucking cyborgs, this fucking saga

Most of us up there at the time were training up a new character, and there are multiple plans for tonight, so just hold on

90% of all time is spent in a circlejerk on that lookout
And when they tell me to "start something yourself", all I can do is brand them as retards because this game rewards strength in numbers and whenever someone tries something the circlejerkers just gang up on him and then it's over
The only reason my saga was successful was because my killer androids heavily outnumbered the heroes

Korin's Tower != The Lookout
Everyone stays at the tower and nobody ever hangs out at the lookout.
Kami would know about this shit.

MUH BILLION SHEKELS
OY VEY COUGH IT UP
ANUDDAH DROID HOLOCAUST
THEY WAS GOOD BOYS
MY BASE DINDU NUFFIN

Someone used the dragon balls to wish the android army away?

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T INVITE ME TO PARTIES
I WAS TOLD THERE WAS PUDDING BUT THERE WAS NONE
get fucked
the sign is mine too

A NEW AGE HAS BEGUN
HAIL ZENK

gimme back my trees.