Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

Sweet Dreams
Edition

January Event Schedule
12/31~01/09 - Right Behind You
01/10~01/16 - Rise of the Beasts
01/17~01/24 - Unite and Fight (Wind Enemies/Fire Advantaged)
01/25~01/30 - Miscolored Memories (rerun)
01/31~02/08 - Auld Lanxiety

Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest (Dead) - 1024216

Guides and info
gbf.wiki/

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16320
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16278
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16329
gbf-gaijin.com/2018/02/01/the-future-of-granblue-fantasy-february-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The month is almost over and the next event starts today featuring Zooey and the divine generals.

thinkin' bout them cocks

I mean tomorrow

Darkborne Astra were a mistake

oh it's that butthurt dude again

Faggot tons of people on Holla Forums hate your mobile game general

You and how many of your IDs?

Nigger go ask any other thread their opinion.

two

Go back to reddit or tumblr my friend. I took pity on you and your baiting attempts and decided to guide you to a place where you might feel more comfortable.

Nah, playing gachashit is behavior that belongs on reddit and cuckchan. You need to leave.

Is there something special about the event tomorrow? Why does it start at night time and not the usual early morning?

probably just to start at the same time as legfest

Get all the ideans and hazes for Death, then use the arcarum points you accumulated to but the rest of the sephira stones and astras you need.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

Not yet Seiro-chan…however after playing free for a year I'm considering buying SSR Monki next time my beginner pick comes around.
Anyone have good advice for converting big strong american dorrar into nipbux?

Try finding a sorcerer's stone.

Put cash on a google play account and use QooApp to emulate Granblue, paying for granblue doesn't work on google chrome. 3000 granblue coins (cost of a beginner ticket/suptix) is about $25.74 last time I bought a suptix, which was 2 weeks ago. The price fluctuates slightly.

Maybe when/if SSR Summer Arulu or SSR Sierokarte become a thing.
At least they're more of a possibility than Fenrir.

Much obliged Vee-sama

Nope. Saving those free crystals, and waiting to blow my load. How many crystals and tickets do you exactly need to spark?

whatever adds up to 300 sparks. A ticket is one spark, and 300 crystals is one

90,000 crystals total. Single tickets are the equivalent to 300 crystals each.

Anila 5*
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16320

She now has fist proficiency
ougi give 1000 damage shield
4th skill heals team and gives stamina buff
her 3rd skill buff now lasts 5/7 turns
her passive attack up for team is increased and now also gives passive wind damage reduction (for the team?)
1st skill is now aoe, gives a stronger echo and applies every element attack and defense down on the enemy.

Will andira be in legfest? my spark is just waiting to burst

There will be news on legfest in a few hours, so you can find out soon

Neat.

legfest info
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16278

New SSR light zoi
SR Randal
Rosetta rate up
Anila returns, but no vajra or andira

We better get a Zooey for each Cosmic weapon at this rate.

That third skill sounds interesting though. Sure hope its cooldown isn't something stupid like 10 though.

It's sheep time

Here's her new sounds, animations and ougi. Plus her being cute.

Friendly reminder for all the newfags that all accounts exctept 9, 1 and 2 are still up for grabs.

This took far longer than it deserved to.

congrats user

It is but you can use green and yellow skills to reduce the initial lockdown. CD after use is 12.

Thanks, but I didn't realize I only had 2 Fire Urns until just now. Never fought HL Twin Elements before and I can't say I'm looking forward to the experience, but I'll pull through somehow.

Oh, didn't even know we had more information on her already.
At least a 5 turn duration is pretty nice, but that ATK buff better be great.

I wouldn't count on it.

If you feel insecure, fight prometheus instead, much faster + never fails.

Taking bets on the next (Grand). My cards are on Ferry.

Noa

Cain, the hero nobody asked for.

Her 4th skill makes sheep pop out of your party

Cute.

I need a bit of advice regarding my Dark grid. It's by no means endgame, with six Celeste Zaghnals at Lv. 9 and two spears at 7.

Before I replaced one of those spears with a Celeste Claw, following advice I've seen in the wiki. I can't help but wonder if there's a point, though: I'm not running an enmity grid, nor am I aiming for low HP at all. (Naru-neechan is the mainstay of my Dark grid, after all, and she can't afford to stay at low health.)

So here's the question: should I bother with the Claws, or should I ignore them and level the spears up to 10? The claws do have slightly high ATK, and two attack skills as opposed to the spears' one…but only one of them will earn their space unless my team's HP is low (or Enmity affects each character individually–I don't know the details). If that's the case, the spears' attack skill (big boost) is stronger than the Claws' one stable attack skill (medium boost).

Advice would be much appreciated.

No Zoi, no claws. But whatever you end up doing do not use Celeste spears in your grid.

Monika

Should I try one 10-draw or save for my spark? Kinda want to try at least once.

What's the worst that could happen?

Characterless and moonless SR.

Though perhaps I should put it like this. I have around 40k crystals and the spark I want will come in August (S. Bea). How many 10-draws can I do while still being on target?

S.Bea was released last year around this time when they renamed them from summer characters to swimsuit to allow them to do promotions around the year. It might be too early to dump your crystals

I sparked in in the last years flashfest and I'm back at 20% of the spark requirement already. I'm counting on being able to spark again in August.
You could probably ger as low as I am right now, or you could be smart and save everything to roll after you spark.

SR Zoi is damn cute with all the zodiac critters with her.

4th 5-star Eternal uncapped, probably my last one unless KMR decides to throw 3 more gold bars my way.

Here's Joya in a nutshell.

I don't want to build a homo water team And I already have too much water. Fuck.

Lancelot, Romeo, and Lilele were my water team for a year before she was replaced with Altair.

Is fire slut any good?

Do you hit auto cap?
If so, press her 1 and that's another 80% more damage she does on echoes, which adds up to 240% extra damage on a TA. However, she has no utility besides an unreliable charm and delay, and no buff besides her echoes. You can abuse her third skill if you have Crimson Fingers or Egg Sex in your grid though
tl;dr Completely selfish auto attacker

So who did you pick, Holla Forums?

Sheep

5* Anila alternate end pose

Anila, the only one I didn't have. If you asked which one is the best girl though it's Anchira.

Picked Andira, since I barely have any SR/SSR wind types.

The chicken because I'm a scrub that was too lazy to log in last year and I must have the little girl

Understood.

Alright, but why not?

Exactly the same skill boost as the axe, but has less atk. Keep only one for mainhand use if needed.

lvl 100 axes have 305 more attack than spears

Celeste spears have lower attack than axes and 6 axes is plenty of magna modifier anyway. You should go grab Luna's Friend from the Duelist of Eternity side story and a Bahamut weapon if you haven't already.

9 terrible R pulls, and AK-4A. this is what I needed. Still saving for S.Zoi, 40/300 after I tried with 130/300 and BIGGEST and still couldnt get her

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Used 10 tickets.
I guess I'll have to wait till next time.

Also

Gachashit threads are as bad as overwatch threads

Back to not drawing for several months.

I did a retard and did 3 ten part draws. Only got two gold moons and one SR character.

I don't have anything against Granblue, but until they make a proper game out of it, they can take their waifubait mobage crap and fuck right off.

We're never getting a western release of RE:Link, are we?

Spark complete. Posting results now.

Single draws yielded some notable (and some…not-so-notable) acquisitions, which I'll show here.

And, of course, the one I did all this for.

500% mofumofu.

I forgot to add that I'm doing this again, next year.

There's no point in playing by their exploitative rules, especially when they're caving to what's likely SJW influence (to a certain extent; I mean what happened with Izmir). Speaking of whom, Izmir is my next spark target, unless someone comes along and distracts me.

My crewmates pointed out that I cropped out the results in the images. My mistake, folks. I'll detail the notable SSRs.

has Yodarha, Wind Lancelot, and Catherine.

has, as I'm sure some can tell, Zooey and Zeta's Sunspot Spear (I already have her).

has Anne's weapon; I already have her, as well.

good shit user
I also plan to hop on the spark train, at the rate I'm going it's I'll have a great summer

:^)

is it faster to spark if I save tickets? What is the crystal/ticket ratio that I should strive to get, like 200/100 or 180/120?

If I were you, I'd just save everything. It'll help you reach your mark faster, rather than waiting for a full spark by one means or the other.

Only problem is going through single tickets is pretty tedious. I also suspect that it lessens SSR drop chance, but that's just a suspicion. I got tons of Rs before even one SR when I was done with the 10-draws.

February News
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16329

Dark is now my favorite element.

Last year I started saving for a spark in February and was ready by August due to anniversary and summer goodies. If you start saving now, you might be able to spark izmir by summer.
Grats on Anila. I only have her at 90, but she feels much more solid with her 5* than she was before.

gbf-gaijin.com/2018/02/01/the-future-of-granblue-fantasy-february-2018/

Eng, but your post hit up all the important points anyway.

If this is true next gw is going to be hell for me. I want 2 Harps, 2 more Daggers, a Fist and I need to continue getting spears after that.
Nevermind! Walk in the park confirmed!

just got done sparking

Single ticket SSR rate: 5/120 = 4.17%

10-part draw SSR rate: 5/180 = 2.78%

Net total SSR draw rate: 10/300 = 3.33%

Sparking during legfest gave me a 3% SSR rate. I'm actually pretty fucking frustrated. I feel like quitting after this bullshit.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

ayer is top tier earth aint he? also his fate episodes are fucking fight club

I've now got all the top tier earth characters and cake eating cow. Any other element needs more help than my dirt team.

Just quit already. I will do the same when Im finally done with my spark.

Can an honest man get some big fat draph tiddies?

Big fat doraf tiddies, my dude.
Also, Grand Lecia/Grand Rosetta/Skasaha
or does somehow Meteon or Levi still get use now that wind frontline looks like this?

Thanks friend :-)

another one joins me

Grats, man, soon Ill finish my race to get her.

While I'm always looking for an excuse to post lewds, that is a clear cut case of don't.

Hell, I didnt even posted lewd shit, two are summer pics, the other ones are just Sheep. Its not like I posted ahegao shit, man. Also someone throw me a hand, post Zoi pics, preferably armored zois. Also, goddamn it, Rosetta/Lecia/Skasaha or Lecia/Skasaha/Levi or Meteon in the front and Rosetta in the backline?

unless you have atk order with lecia why bother… if you solo just use rosetta a lot

Thanks, this is what I wanted to know.

Lightmemer here. Anyone know how good the new Zooey's unique light buff is? I plan on suptixing her whenever she becomes available but I just wanna know what sort of silly buffs I'm missing out on.

gamewith rate the new zoey 8.5 unfortunately i dont know much else

Its worse than homosword.
Its slightly above crytato. Shes cute and a good skin. But do not toon tix unless you have completed teams.

I have pretty much every light SSR which is the main reason I main light so it's not like I'm hurting for characters, I just like messing around with different team builds.

phil give me meidos

What's the source of that pic?

Well her buffs are normal which doesn't work too well with light if you have many swords. She's basically Korwa except locked behind a 10 turn lock and with not so great buffs

But she's cute af so follow your dick user

no

welp

Is there a way to download all of the character art in one go? I found a site where you can display the art for individual characters, but downloading them one by one would take ages.
I dig the character art and would love to download it for my collection.

I bring you Zoi

you dont really need to use that site since the wiki has all of the artwork for each character on their page, but downloading all of them…never heard of a way

More.

Manually is the only way.

I want to pour some sweet vanilla cream on that hot chocolate

technically there's the Graphic Archive

Can a keeper of balance become pregnant?

I'm user and I have a gambling problem.

no idea, but I'm so goddamn willing to try.
Providing a table of

A table of what?

post got cut, the a table of harvin heights.

Arulumaya should be have a bush though.

maybe racially they dont grow pubes?
Personally I like them pubeless.

She is supposed to be the equivalent of a harvin ara , ara's need some hair down there. Teasing her for having an undeveloped body would be good too though.

CB4899B4 baka hl

what if they actually dont grow any, but tormenting Drusilla over it would actually be fucking hilarious

First relic flip. Just need three more to go.

which subs are the best subs for the cartoon?

The ones in a language you can read, dumbo.

so i guess the crunchyroll subtitles will be fine?

How can the other arcarum characters even compete?

The Moon oracle beat her the artist thought she had short hair but later revealed that she has a ponytail

you guys are too slow, you need to keep up

That's cheating

Any artwork of death-chan?

Its a shame Temperance's oracle has no fanart whatsoever, I'm building him first because he reminds me of my grandpa, and his wizard robe hoodie is really cute.

Death is gonna be my second oracle, she looks amazing. Wheres her fan-art?

How else would she help increase a deathly low UNBALANCED population when devastation strikes.

Lyria can't handle these erune sluts.

i'll fuck sara deep and hard in front of lyria and you wont stop me

Was Orchid the last loli to be released? Feels like it's been a long time.

The last loli we got was Sakura, if we're not counting different versions of characters.

yaia ssr never ever

That's right, forgot about the collab, was only thinking of the gatcha ones.

I'm still trying to make her work, but I drew a bunch of 5* SSRs and I don't have a slot to spare to pump exp into her EMPs. Can't see her working without additional def/dodge chance.

There was also Scat

Dark Cagliostro was released before or after Scat?
'cause the old man probably counts as a loli too

I had to draw like 40 times to get Ippatsu SR.
Got 2 of him on the fourth ten draw

Did you get anything good at least?

Tien placebo effect is real.

0727578E
Dank Angle Olivier
3/6

Just go and MLB your Zephirus already.

maybe

So here's my dark grid. Decided to go for claws since they're rarer and I'm sure im gonna be below half health 100% of the time during gw anyways also went for holy saber to try to be useful. I also have no fucking clue what im doing tbh.

Luna's weapon can be farmed from Side Stories and it can get to SL15. Would be a better option than the architect staff.

would the gw dagger be a worthwhile investment for dark?

Can anyone confirm that Squidpiercer actually drops from the Architeutha RM in the Balmy Breeze side story? I've been farming the RM for the past couple days to get the weapon for journal completion, but no luck thus far. Hoping that they didn't remove the chest from the drop table when converting the event to side story form.

8 Omega modifiers is overkill no matter which way you cut it. At this point you might want to throw in another normal or EX modifier in the place of one or even two of the Zaghnals.
Luna's Friend mentioned would be a good start. I'd even go for another Bahamut weapon but a dagger would leave Narmaya with 30% less normal attack than the rest of your team. A better choice would be a Qilin weapon if you happen to have any from RotB. Last case scenario you can use a Hellward dagger from Cerberus's Showdown.

A GW dagger is always a good investment for any element unless you have a Flashfest or Legfest dagger (Parazonium for dark and Love Eternal for wind), a Hermanubis (Dark) or the Xeno Ifrit Scythe (fire), or already have a character that gives DATA on ougi.
You might want to skill level up Olivia's weapon and use that in your grid instead of one of your Zaghnals since that is a Normal II skill and has high chances of eventually being very good when FLB comes out. Don't spend any chocobars in it until that info comes out though, just use it as a normal modifier for your grid.
You might want to run motocal to check which weapons are worth replacing though.

It's unlikely that a GW boss is going to be so kind as to leave your party alive after a few hits, so it might be better to go DF, Vampy, DAO and Grey for maximum stall memes.

It's awkward. The first time I saw this trailer, I had never gotten into Granblue Fantasy. Now, I realize that this isn't a new perspective in the world, it's main characters.

Also, seeing so many recurring characters from RoB, I have to ask- Is (Possessed) Dark Knight Luciella in this game anywhere?

Not yet that I know of - though considering more and more are steadily trickling in, it may just be a matter of time.

No she's not. Closest to a RoB character that turns into a demon is Amira

Alright. I have enough stuff for a GW dark dagger but was saving it to turn it into a water dagger instea but since I'm gonna have to replace 2 of my axes then what should i do to them now that i wasted fodder on SL? Should i use them to level up the SL for my baha sword or does uncapping also help raise SL?

Hope the T1 HL guarantee weapons happen soon since I now need prestige for Gun distinctions.

Who told you that?

I did. Since my last claw flip was about 6 months ago and i autistically started grinding celeste only to reach pendant cap after the last gw and those 4 claws that i have were all bought by pendants by grinding celeste. after all my trouble i managed to get 3 axes, 12 spears, 7 harps and 20 selfies 0 claws.

As I said at the very end, you might want to check in motocal if it really is worth trading your axes for the other weapons I mentioned. I didn't do the math and I'm just speaking based on diminishing returns. Actually testing the grids on motocal might give you different results on what is worth keeping or replacing.
Also, even if you take them out of your grid now, you can save them for a dark stamina grid, since many raids are so CC'd you can't lose the HP you need to lose to make the claw grid work. Another option, as you pointed out yourself, is using them as skill fodder for Bahamut Weapons or seraphic weapons.

Keep the axes, there's supposedly a rebalance incoming along with the new Magna 2 weapons so nobody knows.
Hell weapons considered fodder today might become useable or even better than the current alternatives cough cough Colo Canes cough
Also, you might want an axe grid in the future if certain content (the higher levels of the upcoming Pandemonium or magna 2 Bosses) won't allow you to make use of enmity.

I could imagine that anything cygames puts out for magna 2 will be better than canes. Staves have the lowest base attack stats and only big attack skill. They said in an interview that they wanted magna 2 to have second skills, so there's a high chance that it will outpace canes.

F

Given that this happened so soon after the bookmaker shut down without a public reason, it looks like cygames may have contacted them too. Shutting down all third party tools.

You know, if the Nips could make a fucking UI to save their lives, maybe something like Viramate wouldn't have happened. I don't need to click twenty fucking million menus to do one fucking thing.

Seriously, if they are gonna shutdown viramate, they had better incorporate some of the UI improvements or I'm fucking out. I'm already irritated by the Tweyen "improvements", and the fucking meme translations.

Can't they just move vitamate to a third party site and make people install it as a third party extension? It's slightly more inconvenient, but I don't think being taken down from the chrome store is a death sentence unless I'm missing something. The translation for this game is really garbage though and the people who work on it need to fuck off and never translate anything ever again. There are pieces of dialogue added in that wasn't there in the japanese, things are arbitrarily omitted, dialogue is rearranged for no reason, names are changed for no reason, and it's just a fairly shitty translation. Then they add in meme dialogue just to make a shitty translation shittier. This is what made me quit early on, but I only came back recently because I'm using this game to practice japanese and its much more enjoyable now.

Alright faggots, Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Cygames will be taking orders for Valentine's gifts from any character, and they'll send an illustration to you.

Do I splurge on a remailing service to send me a gift from Fenrir?

Hold on, any character? How do I order my Balurga st valentines card?

Japanese only, you would need a forwarding service at the very least.

There's also a Valentine's illustration of Percival's mother? Cygames, you trying to tell us something?

ara > fujo

You got the right idea.

This part doesn't seem as bad. At least I have enough fodder to LV 150 some weapons and summons I have.

Here's a question directed towards crew leaders and those who participate in crew chat
What do you do with annoying crew members?
By annoying I mean those crew members who treat the chat like their own personnel blog
I don't care about your fetishes, I don't care about your search history, I don't care about your favorite kind of music, I don't care about your failed attempts at shitposting, I don't care about your life, stop posting and just inform the crew if you're hosting a raid or read the fucking wiki first before asking retarded questions that could have been answered if you just read the wiki

You're from Crew 2, aren't you.

…NSA, is that you?
I'm not a leader but I'm pretty sure they'd just kick the guy unless he's a well liked member who has people talking.

Do sidestories restock their items, or will I only ever be able to get 4 copies of Luna's Friend?

No restock, you only get one FLB.

The centrums alone are hell to farm

Man up and 40 box or you'll never have gold bars again

water is a gay

We also caused the collapse of a cuckchan crew lel.

No one ever said whether it was from the battle of autism or that they started talking too much shit that was the reason their original leader abandoned them.

Crew 2 might as well be a cuckchan crew at this point.

They probably collapsed that crew by taking
all their members.

That's a shame, it's pretty cute and the thought of having a grid full of mouse stuffed animals is amusing. So if I wanted a second ex weapon I'd have to wait until the cardcaptor sakura event to return?

*Lovers

Quite the anal pain over Crew 2, too bad you don't know our no cuckchan policy.

Stay mad faggot

As leader of crew 2 I only remove members that have not logged in 3 to 5 days with some exceptions. I don't care about shit posting or people talking about their fetishes. It doesn't detract from the game and you don't have to have the chat up 24/7. Also we are casuals because it's wrong for me to expect full autism when I can't even autism myself due to wagecuck.

This makes sense, you guys mostly post on cuckchan after all.

Don't know where you're getting that from? Sounds to me like youre upset about something? Oh did I kick you maybe? Please just keep telling me I and everyone posts on there.

IDs change a lot, Ive had like six posts in this thread and Ive got around 4IDs, seems to me you just want to feel like the ebin gatekeeper of the sekrit club. Fuck off lad, talk about the game or drop the topic, its taking this thread nowhere, faggot. On topic, As I'm using filer SRs in Fire I wanted to ask who to put in frontline, Miko Zoi or the Jougasaki amazon twin?

show your other members

Ruria, Percy.

rika is actually pretty great while zoi helps you with her atk/def downs so it's just a matter of what you really want (i'd use rika though she's sexy)

Id take ruria then to put both zoi and amazon twin. At least grid's going great.
Lets hope I get lucky eventually.

Yes, an actual sizable picture of the Generals and their kotatsu; thanks!

There will likely be another dark ex event in the future and you could always use choco bars if you're mad enough to waste such a large amount to at least have four slots with them.

Post an actual woman next time, buddy.

She's not even the cutest alchemist

let's all agree yaia is the cutest tiny cow!

Was happy to get both her Christmas and Light units during new years. The alchemist event helped her a lot.

playable fenrir when

Screw that. Echidna when.

Never. She ate people on your home island. That evil beast will never join the crew. What's she gonna do,
It doesn't work.

That slut Celeste refuses to give me claws, arcanum also has been trash drops lately. I guess it's time to just get the dark EX weapon from the side story.

That's not how you spell Lamretta.

Zooey is the real QT

we're going to get playable sandy with what makes the sky blue 2, and he pushed us off an island and tore islands out of the sky

Celeste literally made everyone immortal on her island though

Citation needed.

wow its fucking nothing

There's a difference between soldiers and and a man eating monster.

If it happens it's bullshit, he's a mass murderer who nearly killed you.

Didn't his plans have his way of gaining power lead to the whole Skydom being destroyed if he ended up with all the Primarch wings?

fujos, man. fucking fujos.

yes, and there's also a difference between soldiers and slaves, which is what fenrir is to loki, a failed weapon of war he keeps as a slave

Yeah, I don't think that's enough to justify her joining the crew. She clearly lusts for the chance to eat humans.

And Garma was a career thief and kidnapper, no one bats an eye at him, Phoebe/Oneiros nearly kiled them and no sweat, what would make Fenrir and Sandy get no sympy from the jabronies in the crew.

Fenrirfags and Sandalfags are the worst.

Oneiros killed everyone in her island, and it was no problem for MC and the band of vanilla midgets.

I can't tell if Fenrir killing people in MCs village is just a meme or that people actually believe she was able to get anyone before you run out to stop her.

You have to go back

Do you have proof of that?

Around chapter 45-48 she killed people in MC's island.

Lucha Gran makes this /wooo/ territory, stop getting worked over it.

We just had Oneiros event last week or so, read it. Morphe mentions everyone in the island was dead and the remaining were trapped in nightmares. Oneiros went hard on that island.

The only thing that happens in chapter 46 is a guy screaming when she vanishes, but then the crew rushes out and fights her. Nothing in text says she managed to kill anyone before the crew got to her.

From what I remember, Oneiros/Pheobe created Morphe with fake memories of a "home island" so that he would lure the party into the dream world where she had home turf advantage, because she wanted to eliminate the captain/Vryn/Lyria due to the threat their powers potentially posed to her. She even later teased Morphe to try and remember the names of anyone from the island in order to prove to him that he was just her creation - there was no "home island" for her to have killed anyone on. If anything, during the event character's second fate episode, she tries to lead the party to where she remembers a flower garden being on an island she was before, only to find a thriving village there, so to say she wiped out any island at all is a bit of a stretch.

The island was there, but the time inside the dream realm moves at a fucky speed, if you also recall, Phoebe before Oneiros fight mentions that theres no way to know if you will wake up in days or years, and her being the dream beast and possibly spending there ages means the island is there but times has gone so forward that the ones they originally put to sleep are no longer there. That is if the "flower garden" island is the origin one. if not then probably their origin island went on a dream undeath status, a la Celeste but asleep.

In fact, Fenrir's dialogue says she hadn't had a chance to eat anyone yet

fenrirfags are gays

Finrir is a boy confirmed

Still, there is no evidence of any island that she put to sleep outside of what Morphe tells the party, and all of Morphe's memories were fabricated by Pheobe since in the beginning he was just a tool she was using to gain their trust and give them a motivation to enter the dream world. She potentially may not even have the power to permanently put someone to sleep as Morphe implied, because if she could there would be no reason to even bother physically luring the party into the dream world - she could have just coma-ed them all without even exposing herself to danger, otherwise.

Just reread it on both language versions. I guess Fenrir didn't kill anyone despite trying to.
>he

I'll reread the event and i'll get back to you

I've caught up to around chapter 68 but what I remember is just people screaming before you run out to stop her before she digs into anyone; if anyone was dying, they would've done what they did elsewhere and have character pics dropping. The screaming itself can just be attributed to her being a Primal who likely is taunting the villagers with her intentions of eating them.

I'd still let her in my crew

Fenrirfag can't catch a break.

Phoebe was likely at best just a tool to help with Astral narcolepsy or whatever and never ended up being used as a tool for war.

SHE.

her refers to her as her in that same scene. Not sure if the he is a typo, or if they're just playing it for ambiguity

Considering she couldn't even fight off her own nightmares during her second Fate episode, that may actually make the most sense - a primal built for civilian utility rather than warfare.

Japanese, AFAIK, doesn't have gender-specific pronouns, so most likely shitty translation. Quite a few of the older translations actually have the same character be referred to by both he and she - sometimes even in the same scene/event.

You're right, Phoebe/Oneiros didn't kill anyone. Everything was a made up and she only went after MC and Lyria because they reminded her of the astrals that hurt her.

At this point I don't like Fenrir because that/those faggots who keep posting "playable Fenrir when" almost every thread won't shut up. You know who you are

Eh, Fenrirfag never seemed like much of a pest but then not much would if you compare it to the Cagliostro debate team.

A664BA32 baka hl relatively free horn

Thank you for the kill.

4D7CAC2C more relatively free horns

It seems some people didn't read Sandalphon's lore very well. Guy was born with no purpose and he was also used as an experiment of some sort.
Then he started plotting against Lucio and Seraphs and we never even really find out his entire past at all. People are fucking retarded for telling that character is worst even when his past is completely unknown.

Fenrir ate humans. Yes, very big sin.

Sandalphon did what? Killed 0 seraphs, pushed Danchou of the cliff? Wow, big fucking deal.

Oneiros created false memories and killed god knows how many people and still some retards think this was justified in some way. Seriously? Fuck off.

Sandalphon caused islands to fall out of the sky.
His failed plan killed thousands, had he won all islands would have fallen killing everyone.

oh jeez sandalphone what a cheeky brat

36A1071C darkzebra

D7AD60C8 baka hl

GO: E61DAED2

Polite sage for somehow on topic in a GBF crew chat but off topic here.

Top larp. If he's dead and released a deadman's switch, why hide his name?

Death-chan finally got some art

wtf I hate Death-chan now.
looks like a cross between between Koume and Yuel, but not as cute as either.

she's closer to a sleep deprived hotaru tbh

9ADDDD5A baka hl of DOOM

Hey, why do we have 51 spaces in the friends list now?

Did anyone else see who the Japs lowered the scores for?
And the most fucked up one
I wanna nuke the Japs but first I wanna ask them why Mellissabelle moved up to a 9.0 when I don't think she got a buff or anything.

The maximum number of people on your friends list is determined by your rank. Don't pay any attention to gamewith, they're shills.

The hell kinda sense does that make?

Its to potentially minimize the amount of high-level players new players annoy by asking them for friendship. Friends in granblue is all about finding people with good summons.

Just added under gameplay settings.

There's a new trial SSR

Korwa is too slow to be core any longer, Melissabelle is a Sabre character and got her score increased becaue Atma swords are a thing.

Not to mention with the increase in animation speed she can actually get her nukes out before the raid ends.

I foresee absolutely nothing bad happening as a result of this. Nothing at all.

A week of only logging on for bonus.

Maybe because "Tom" is based on a real person who isn't actually dead, and the events described never actually occurred because the post is an account of a wargame.

Shitty dog event only drops useless weapons.
Anniversary better be good.

Use them to beef up your dark grid or do what I'm doing an using this moment of freedom to get on top of other things you've been meaning to do.

Huh. The pasta gets pretty detailed and specific to just be a "wargame" eh?

And the news about radio.

BOILING POTATOES

Wonder if it will be enough to have her rejoin my Earth team.

Hope it doesn't know about people getting it the original run because I need the Baha sword for my Earth and Dark teams.

New thread