How do I report hotpocket to mark?

How do I report hotpocket to mark?
This shit is getting out of hand.

You don't. Mark's bias is god.
Enjoy your stay!

That whole thing was fucking ridiculous.
I never thought I'd say this but a mod unironically needs to lurk more.

Get banned.
MODS=GODS

If you can't handle the memes, you should not be board's mod.

Mark is the eternal newfag, are you surprised?

It was just easier than removing every single post from the thread, nobody was discussing the game at all.

Get fucked, nigger.

DELETE THIS META THREAD
ITS RUINING THE CATALOG QUALITY

You'd think it was a pol board log if not for the lack of bans.

The thread derailed partly due to newfags, but you inflated the problem by proving you're newer than the newfags.

Top wew.

This happens every time some power hungry little bitch becomes hotpocket.

Is anyone seriously like this? No one looks at /vmeta/ or /metav/
The only time you get a response or a reasoning from mods is when you push their nose into the shit they left on your carpet/board.

Just be sure to avoid putting Chad in the OP or else your thread will be deleted. Lesson learned, moving on.

You would think moderators would know not what to do after Holla Forums leaked 1000 posters because of the shit moderation.

I will always put chands in my OPs from there on.

That never happened and I can see your nose peeking from behind that post.
Leave the shilling to the designated shilling board. This isn't Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Post rare chads.

I also want to put forward a complaint about cobalt, I've been banned and had threads deleted without breaking rules.

I've been banned for telling someone to stay on topic and not going into the same politics bullshit while people that derail threads are never banned.

It's been like this since the faggot's had a mod position.

You can make your threads however you want them. Everybody in the Warframe thread was offtopic because some fag complained about the virgin walk meme, deleting the thread was faster than cleaning it up. I prevented the OP from being the same shit just in case it happened again so soon.

I am sure that's all true, nigger.

t. /a/

Keep it up nigger. I'm sure being antagonistic after the fact is precisely what you should be doing right now.

So you're claiming Holla Forums never had 3000 active posters around 2016 when the election first occurred.
Holla Forums is the entire reason the board is filled with reddit fags and newfags, you're proving that.
The election and faggotry that occurred on Holla Forums was equivalent with Chanalogy on Holla Forums in 2007.

Then ban the fag for being a fag and derailing? You made the problem worse by pandering to that one fag. Everyone will forget about this in two hours and all you have to do is learn from your mistakes.

Kill yourself little cunt.

Enjoy your ban TRS shill

Thank you based Kike

Its like pottery

And the sky is also blue. Fuck off.

I'm having a laf here.

Well there you have it.

If you were discussing video games instead of replying to bait, none of this would have happened user.

Nahhh. This pol is cancerous because of imkikey (whom all will remember was appointed directly by Jimbo after the old BO was unceremoniously removed) I post on and browse other pol boards on other chans, but I won't go near 8pol because of that dude.

It was more active because they were having other sites link 8ch/pol/ for political discussion.
The donald Trump Reddit site and stormfags for instance.
Also they had ~2800 early-mid 2017 its declined heavily in just a few months.
I don't know why you're arguing this, I was here faggo.

Stay mad

Don't mention Imaroach, this faggot probably has no idea who that person is, the last thing we need is more newfags learning names.
They'll just use it to try to fit in more and spread their retarded 16 year old cancer and logic.

Where's downboat?

A fair point.

Just because OP was a faggot (like always) doesn't mean the hotpockets were any better.

LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC GUYS!
Everytime.
Newfags love the rules when it allows them to scurry back to lurking after they get exposed./

Nah

When did we get newfag mods?

I'm going to chime in to say I got a 24 hour ban from the same hotpocket last week and I still have no fucking idea why, ban message only said rule 8 and posting history which doesn't help at all. I'm also annoyed by how many threads Mark himself deletes just because he doesn't like them or doesn't like the OP without even oening the thread to see what's going on.
I came here to get away from faggot mods, not to deal with a more autistic flavor of the same cuckchan shit.
I guess at least they haven't deleted this thread, but the hotpockets need to calm down a bit.

True, but this has nothing to do with that fact.
The faggots spamming the thread prove that they're actively trying to spread their bile here maliciously.

You should reflect on your posting habits.

I wasn't derailing anything nigger and the ban didn't even mention which post triggered it.

That would imply they have had social interactions irl enough to know that people don't autistically stick to one topic, they talk about a wide variety of topics. That's why literally all threads derail, but, again, good luck trying to explain that to these shut-in hotpockets.

How?

Speaking of faggotry

I just looked at your post history and I remembered why I banned you. If I posted it here you would get bullied, just lurk more and don't post obvious bait.

Что тут блядь происходит?

If it's supposed to show I guess it must be that I was posting from Everychan, so I just got the ban message and had to check the board log to see the ban.

You could also be lying about that as a way to get people to side with you?

You don't act like some one who browses this website regularly.

just
fuck

There you have it

Sounds like you deserved the ban and a bit of bullying.

KATYN KURWA KATYN

I only pretend to be retarded when appropriate for purely ironic funsies.

Mmmm, salty metafags are the best way to start the day. Keep complaining about how a free site with free boards to run as you like is making you upset.

Sorry to inform you sir but it appears that Mark and the moderation team over at Holla Forums are - how can I put this - inhabiting your cranial cavity! They are not paying any rent either. Maybe you should seek medical attention.

reminder there have been multiple Holla Forums offshoots with /games/ being the latest. No one wants to actually leave Holla Forums just bitch about mark.

That'd be like wanting to share a board with Skyrim fans.

then make a thread about whatever table top you want and just hide the fucking thread. Could be worse, you could have to share a board with furfags
Which you already do

Or I could just use /tg/ and Holla Forums and not share a board with faggots with terminal shit taste :^)

Just woke up, why are a few faggots spamming Chad memes? I don't give a fuck about the meme itself, but it looks like the OP was fucking with the thread and now people are upset because the Chad shit was deleted.

A few people complained about the chad meme in the OP at first but the thread was going along just fine for several hours. Then a glut of posts complaining about it popped up and cobalt deleted the image. He pointed out that the posts complaining about the chad meme didn't have any previous Warframe posting history and told everyone to stop taking the bait. Then he deleted the thread entirely before showing up here to make up fucking excuses for being a lazy shit and generally being an antagonistic fuck from there on out.

Did you continue to take the bait?

As soon as people noticed the image in the OP was deleted it became a meta shitshow, and then "Everybody in the Warframe thread was offtopic because some fag complained about the virgin walk meme" and the whole thing got deleted.

So it sounds like the threads was unsalvageable and Cobalt thought the thread needed a refresh.

Nigger, stop defending cobalt's fucking lazy bullshit.
He straight up said in this very thread that deleting the thread was faster than just deleting the shitposts and then used the outrage he caused as an excuse to justify it after the fact.
Read the god damn thread.

Thing is that I understand where he's coming from since I tried to salvage threads in the past, and I still have people bitching about how "I protected the Xenoblade threads" to me. Seems like restarting fresh is the best bet.

I'm sure you do Mark.

Nobody was discussing the game, I thought I'd do you a favour and delete the thread so you could start over. I mean, be a rebel all you want, in the end you were shitting up your own thread because you can't resist the bait.

You would know, wouldn’t you, you fucking pedophile. Get the fuck out.

The only people not discussing the game were the ones that didn't fucking belong there in the first place. It was even pointed out that the faggots complaining the loudest about a stupid fucking meme had nothing Warframe related in their post histories anyway.
If you want to be lazy nigger and just delete an entire thread instead of combing out the shitposters that's fine, you apparently have Mark's blessing to do that. But being a fucking liar about it after the fact is god damn despicable. That's Niggerwood-tier.

Mark may be a giant fag, but he isn't a gigantic faggot who fucks children.

I love how people complain about Mark so incessantly. It's like they have no idea how bad internet moderation usually is.

Nothing's perfect. As long as people are enjoying the board, that's what matters.

I don't enjoy your board tbh

cobalt is a fucking hotpocket retard who loves abusing his authority when he runs out of hotpockets

put a leash on that faggot, people are trying to have FUN here

Didn't even notice the low quality.

How long will these low quality cuckchan threads stay here jew?

Never forget.
:^)
Also cobalt did nothing wrong

Hey Mark, can you do something about the DF shitposters on the Rimworld threads?
I don't mean the actual DF players. Those can take and give some playfull banter and we had a great deal of fun.
The shiteaters going (50) on those threads are constantly de-railing preventing discussion.
Go ahead and ban the morons taking the bait too.
I also have a suspicion that they're the same one's shitting up DF threads with "lel Rimjob is superior". Sounds a lot like that Paladins vs Overwatch sperg from a few months ago.
Kindly check back on it and I'll send you 40 cakes.