RPGs with House system

In what games i can build my own house, store there my loot and treasures and then go raid dungeons?
It goes without saying that i don't want to play minecraft or skyrim.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/7070?tab=files
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fallout 4 then.

Elona

Kill yourself, mate. You are part of the cancer.

Whoah. Didn't knew that. So you what, prefer linear adventures where hero slays everything in his path and never fucking stops to rest and doesn't even have a home that he is such a piece of shit hobo that he caries all his 110 swords and 50 pieces of armor all in his fucking butt?

fallout 4

Fuck off Todd.

TES: Morrowind
- No annoying and broken psychic/ragdoll engine to fuck up your stuffs
- Can stack stuffs
- More variety on stuffs
- stiffs wont glitch together (like books in Oblivion and Skyrim) as a book collector, fuck that shit Todd, shit a hedgehog!
- Easy as fuck editor to build your own house in CK
- If you don't want to build your own house you can download buttload amout of house mods
- If you don't want to build your own house, you can occupy anyones house in the game
- If you don't want to build your own house, you can build one for yourself in the game

Is there a mmorpg that promised it and delivered it?
Perfect World was supposed to get it 10 years ago, though that mmo went to shit when f2p hit.

ultima online

asheron's call

UO
SWG
AC
AO
DAoC
FF XIV
LOTRO
EQ2
SOTA
Aion
Camelot Unchained

Cant believe no one reccomended Fable 3yet

DOTA2

Probably meant "if you don't want to build your own house with modding tools".

No, if you join one of the Great Houses you can as them to build a manor/house for you. Plus you can build a house for yourself in Ravenrock (which is technically your own colony without the Fallout 4 tier resource management)

Oh.
I gave up on my morrowind playthrough while it was ongoing so I didn't get to that.

Holy fuck i didn't even knew about that. I really need to replay morrowind.

Daily reminder that entire system was originally a mod.
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/7070?tab=files
It also exists for NV and Skyrim.
But you know much better and with all what you wanted from building your own house in RPG. Setting down from travels and just starting to build shit. Instead of taking up your entire game and trying to force you to do it.

The stables in BOTW feel like the most comfortable “bases” I’ve ever experienced in a video game. They’re always at a crossroads in a fairly safe, slightly open area, but nestled within some rocks or against a mountain or some such. The way they’re made feels like you could wake up in one of the beds, go out for adventuring in the morning, and then come back to cook and eat in the night. The feeling is absolutely perfect. I just wish they could actually be used as a base mechanic in some fashion whatsoever. All that’s there is the “feeling”, and it makes me feel empty.

astral realm

If there was more benefits to sleeping in stables other than one temp heart then I'd use them more. BotW has a house you can buy and furnish. But that's as far as house building goes.

Didn't that Two Worlds game or its sequel have pretty in depth housing?

Terraria

in morrowind, there are four official houses you can get, one from the mainquest after you advance far enough, caius leaves balmora and his house becomes yours. also each of the three great houses give you a dwelling after you advance enough in them.
alternatively, you can just find a house you like anywhere in morrowind and kill the motherfucker who lives in it, claiming it for your own.

Then there is the house in Balamora where the noble is already dead (I think its a quest of some sort) and you can take that one. But what I always did is use the porch on the Balamora Thieves guild bar, I would stack a bunch of candles and torches around there and it would be all lit up at night, and its easy to get to, you can just jump straight up there with a decent acrobatics.

Don’t forget Ahnissi’s house. Probably the most in depth “romance” that Bethesda has ever had.

Real life.
It just takes longer and you can't have as much interesting stuff.
Also it is all taken away from you if you are divorced, or can't pay the ever increasing taxes, or you die and forget to save beforehand.

But it's so brown, depressing and barren.
Only the winter isle is nice to look at.

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine has its own estate to buy.

might and magic 7, you can have a castle

Tibia

TES3 has so much good shit but god damn I can never get around to playing it, I'd rather play Daggerfall because that game is so much more to the point.
TES3 probably has great quest content and a world worth exploring but I just can't force myself to play one save for over 10 hours since I get tired so fast.
Sleep? Dark Brotherhood assassin. At least if you beat them you get really good and expensive armor which will have you set for a good while.
Run? Out of stamina, next monster that is gonna automatically attack you on the road will fuck you up.
Walk? Enjoy moving at lightning fast snail speed, faggot.
I can't even do combat properly as the spearman Nord character I want to play since their agility is so fucking shit. although beating the shit out of everything with my fists as a wood elf in a robe was fun and effective for a while it got ineffective fast.

In Steambot Chronicles you can rent an apartment in one of the 3 main cities and furnish it with furniture you buy or treasures you discover in dungeons.

Then if you do it at the right point in the game, you can take one of the 3 main girl characters back home and clean them right in the ears__

Keep in mind this is game about driving around in steampunk robots and punching other robots

Ultima online delivered on everything tbh.
I'd still play it if it wasnt a barren wasteland with no players.

cuz fable 3 is shit

got any pics of that?

but it was previously stained with orc cum all over the place, that why you get it for free

There are almost 0 screenshots of the game to begin with, let alone this mechanic. I'm gonna try to emulate it later but I don't have any pics right now.

You can find shit in the dungeons (The Ruins at Fort Raven, the Cave at Egret Lake, and the Mines up in the mountains.) most of it is just bullshit thats better off being sold to the Museum in Nefroburg but if you want you can keep it in your house. There's Furniture Stores in Garland and Neuhafen that sell basic stuff. And I think a special master furniture guy in Meme Village It's seriously called Meme Village that makes the super nice shit if you complete the village quest.

An amazing housing game, too bad everything else about the game is fuckawful.

Might as well add WildStar to that list as well.

literally skyrim

Just fuck my shit up

Breath of the Wild

Doesn't dark cloud do something like that?

That's why you sign a pre-nup.

Prenups are worthless, they can and do regularly get thrown out in courts.

That is correct. The most divorce-proof asset protection method is a family trust set up just right.

The stamina problem is easy to solve, you can brew your own stamina potions for 5 gold a pop which also fills the entire bar in less than a second.
Agility doesn't matter that much, skill matters 4 times as much for hit chance.
As for a monk build, try fatigue damaging spells, they help speed up the process and also keep enemies unconscious longer. Unarmoured is never reccomended since magic gear is so good.

Welp… i happy for you guys to "atleast" tried out this old-as-fuck game, but it kinda annoying to see how casuals and young you are to not knowing so basic thing like how the stats work, how travel works, how you get houses, how the fight works, etc… I know, i know it's not your fault. The modenr gaming did you this way, just as in the old time making us looked pansies to the ultima fans.

Just keep in mind young friends, getting old is a real son of a bitch. But we happy to answer any question you have. Play clever and don't give a dime for Todd like we did once… Let that sin die! P-please…

you can not censor the truth. YOU CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. people deserve to know that the corruption is real. TRUTH IS JUSTICE. mark and his biased and corrupt abusive moderatorship should step down and hand the board off to responsible people who do not abuse power and censor people. they are playing with the ability to ban people like a game for their own enjoyment.
save this before it's taken down. they don't want you to find out what is going on
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
http s :/ / me d ia . 8 c h .n e t/ fi le _ s to re / c5f8 7bca63 f40686 ea3368c1fa 79b5b73 2db3d3d a1fa322c b75 54fb 88e0 9618c .png

So you barely played it. Alright.

Its a bethesda game
It has neither of those things

It's still annoying though, guess it could work.
Hahaha, no. Nord agility is total shit and you'll hit nothing with even specialization with your weapon.
Thanks for the advice, I enjoyed unarmored for a while.

He's right, most of the world is just brown covered by fog.

Even if you had 40 less agility than average, that's only 10%. Skill on the other hand adds 1% to hit chance per skill level.

A naive statement. Until you really look into the laws, you will not understand. Most people do not find out until they are used against them. In Colorado, it is possible for an ex-wife to get more than 100% of your income, and for them to request your imprisonment if it is not paid. Have a wife you can trust? Hope that she never gets sick. You will never experience an ass raping as great as one created through the Doctrine of Necessities. You are looking at millions in debt unless you live in one of the 13 states that do not transfer debts that are necessary for living to the spouse.

This better be bullshit, it's literal enslavement.

lol FFXIV
Yes you too can have a prebuilt house that you can sort of furnish in an area that's so obscenely far out of the way to any content that it doesn't matter!

Mortal Online

Are they even sharp?

It amazes me that to this day, no one has really captured UO's freedom. Even the other sandbox standards (SWG, EVE, etc.) don't get it. Closest thing I ever played was Wurm Online, but it's more of a crafting game than an adventuring one, and the combat is even worse than UO.

I wish the UO private servers weren't such trash.

lol what are you going to recommend next, Darkfall? Fucking trash.