Warframe

Chadus Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/concentratedsmug#members
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least Mesa is fuckable unless you're a homo who wants frame dick, goddamn it it looks like he's got a tent between his legs this has to be intentional

should i get this game

for shame

There is nothing wrong with codpieces.

It's free, and no

Yes, but its not free, you have to spend money on P2W microtransaction shit

I self-insert in games so I usually play male frames.
Nidus having huge dick is pretty nice.

I recommend buying it at full price go friend.

You talkin shit on atterax son?

that's not a codpiece, that's a solid erection

I have never thought to do this

It's a broken meme weapon like tonkor that should have been nerfed hundreds of years ago.
Abuse it while you still can.

I have 1.2k hours, all the frames, all the mods that matter, and tons of weapons, and never spent a cent.

It works on most frames. Rhino can also swing his dong around.

Agreed but 50k crits in a 30 mile radius is still 50k crits in a 30 mile radius

I mean yeah it werks.

Fuck this board

It's too late.

U wot m8 chad meme is the best meme.

One must face life dick first.

t. virgin

There's a lot more pressing issues wrong with 8/v/ than this, even if they werent funny.

(mere coincidence)

Just an fyi: The chad meme was conceived to make people feel insecure. The virgin had a bunch of traits that were common to imageboard users and, chances are, at least everyone had at least one of those trait. It was a troll image. I think it was relatively clever in a time where nobody seems to understand what it means to troll.

No I agree completely. I find it hilarious. I'm just saying that not only is an idiot but is also going about it wrong if he actually cared and wasnt just doing it for the (you)s

The Chad meme came from /r9k/ to refer to fit, successful guys.
That exact image was originally "the virgin walk", one of Quint's (or however you spell his name) shitty memes. It was a bunch of things people did while walking. It was posted around for a bit before somebody added "THE CHAD STRIDE" next to it which countered the original image to show how ridiculous it was.

Quintin is too good for this world.

He was an underage memester who got bullied at school, he was a loser and projected really hard in his memes.

I know who Quintin is and he's right about everything thing he said, especially about playing video games in public.

Can you faggots stop doing this?

No. Never.
AIB would die as a concept if people stop replying to baits.

Lol virgin

Hello mark :^)

I personally witnessed Quentin tripfagging and spamming his own shitty memes on Holla Forums. When people called him out for it he started to sperg and id hop to defend himself (often forgetting to actually change id), then he claimed he was merely pretending to be retarded and left the thread saying the board is shit anyways.
Didn't see him on Holla Forums ever since

INVASION UP
Neptune, Proteus
Forma BP or Orokin Catalyst BP up for grabs

Nobody talks like that.

holy shit

chroma's deluxe is still the only good deluxe

Wow, what a shit taste. I bet you like limbo too.

wow what a gay
also vauban>limbo

>Nobody my age talks like that
FTFY, now get out.

Regular chroma looks more like a dragon knight than a bootleg chinese action figure.
Also anything > limbo

This is a 30+ board. Reported.

This is what happens when Concentrated Smug makes the threads.
Congratulations to the fuckhead that let them into the alliance btw.

I'm not even in a clan,but can already see how clan-bickering will kill you fucks from the inside.

Why even post at all if you've got nothing of value to say?

I knew someone would be retarded enough to get triggered by it.

Funny part is in alliance chat almost all are unresponsive or not online.
On the thread here - shitposters from elsewhere come. So yeah, clan bickering is a bad meme pushed on by shitters.

Fucking wew lad.

I finished maxing all the frames and got all the weapons that aren't fodder. What the fuck do I play this bullshit for now?

fuck off qojohn

Get all the fodder weapons. 100% clear the star chart. Start doing dumb challenges like killing lephantis with fishing spear

Surely there is at least one person in your steam group who realizes you guys pissed off more than just that one autistic twitter roleplayer who posts both here and on halfchan, right?
What are the odds that every last one of you completely lack any form of self awareness?

This sounds incredibly boring

You can also full forma all your guns if you want.

dave is that you

You're not one to criticize others for lack of awareness. Now stop this retarded guild drama and don't take such obvious bait next time.

Solo raids.

The alliance is pozzed

Because circlejerking over Disk-ord with Mark this time last year wasn't enough for you guys, amirite?
steamcommunity.com/groups/concentratedsmug#members

Can we please not?

Yes, the dead on arrival steam group that was made because mumble doesn't make it entirely reliable to keep track of other people. Barring the single-word benis shitpost someone made a few months back, the last activity in it was back in 2016. If Concentrated Smug is a steam group, it's so dead that it hasn't had any activity in two years. And you still can't help but be upset about it, so it really must be a boogeyman. Now what did I tell you about guild drama?

That sounds downright excruciating. I think I'm just gonna quit until a few big updates when there's a bunch of new frames

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Also…

[spoiler]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING, LALFELL!!![/SPOILER](USER WAS BANISHED FOR THIS POST)

Good job, kike.
what a shocker

Self awareness problems I presume?

Strawman problems I presume.

Every person complaining about the OP does not have a post history of posting in Warframe threads.

your point?

Point is if you don't want to be amongs normalfags you should leave.