Sea Of Thieves

What the fuck is this game about and why is it the most viewed game on twitch? even surpassing CS:GO and PUBG

It's the new game from Rare, people are probably wondering what the fuck it actually is.

I'd give an >50% chance the devs have realized that advertising through streamers is tenfold more effective than traditional advertisements.

A new shitty game from Rare that might kill them once and for all.

It got a trailer at E3, so normalfags probably recognize it.

A game about piracy
Looks comfy and well designed actually despite the heavily streamshit adverstising push by Microsoft.

I only browse twitch to laugh at blunderborn and lawbreaker and this game always appear on the top 5 list of most viewed game and I never heard about it anywhere. I guess they were on E3 like but even then, its very forgettable and I didn't see it mention anywhere.

on a side note, there are small niche community and streamer for battleborn but lawbreaker is pretty much dead on twitch, 0 stream/viewer

I checked steamstats for lawbreakers and 3 people are playing, does that game even have bots?

its cliffy, "his" wife and the bull.

i dont know the full details, but i know you sail a ship with friends, yourself, or randoms and do different types of missions. you can see other retards in the world and fight if you want. it looks neat, but not $60 neat

Seemed pretty shallow from what I remember when they showed it off whenever ago. I think there was some sort of persistent thing to it too.

PAID LIVE STREAMING MARKETING
LOL

The game is designed to be Twitch bait. It's an awful meme game with shit art and of course open world bullshit.

It's a fun game where you run around as a pirate and find the treasure.

It's Rare's first attempt at a MMO game and it looks good so far.

The only problem I foresee is that the studio is in Britistan which means they will be banning people left and right for breaking the "pirate's code", I.e. being politically incorrect or trolling. This will be the #1 thing Holla Forums will talk about since there's no waifus or other controversy about it.

It's an absolute shame that it's W10 exclusive, because if my time sailing around and being a pirate in Archeage is any indication, it'll be fun as fuck. Adventure platforms are an amazing basis for a game.

But there's no way I'm installing wangblows 10 for a single game. No chance.

flavor of the month

You're probably spot on with that. Pic related.
Well there went any remaining interest.

For you, oops.

The E3 version of the game hyped that stupid game up as a social interaction game to play with your friends or to watch on twitch.

Isn't the PC version Windows 10 shop exclusive? This shit is the new GFWL I swear.

>tfw im so disconnected from (((modern))) games that i don't even know about new game releases.
NuGames are a waste of time.

Is the newest viewer bait that had a heavily scripted "gameplay trailer" during the last E3.

the only games MS is advertising the next half year. get ready for "what you think of this game" threads. from paid ass wipes

Except GFWL was used by third parties.
GFWL was an even worse Denuvo

Saw a stream of the beta, looks boring as fuck. Just an empty sandbox with a pirate skin and cool water effect. Also lootboxes.

they gave a bunch of prerelease keys to streamers, so they can bait out their audience
its about adventures as a pirate crew
but it seem pretty fucking funny, as just properly sailing the ship seems to be a challenge

KILL
YOURSELF