Quality ps2 component cables?

What are some good component cables I can get for my PS2? I've been looking for the official Sony PS3 ones but I can't find anything that's not 30 fucking dollars or more. I've heard about monoprice, but I don't trust them because their only option is some multi-system cable. Although I already have a set of component cables, they cause audio buzzing and the image doesn't seem to look as clear as it should. I'm using a CRT for the record.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B004C4U1VI
youtube.com/watch?v=brMW6KFue-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have this one and it works fine.
amazon.com/gp/product/B004C4U1VI

That's the one I was looking at. So it has no audio buzzing at all? The image looks clear? No random signal loss at all?

No problems. I took a couple of pictures if that helps.

Now show us your cock

Not bad. Maybe I'll get them, but I'll wait a bit for more opinions.

To be fair, even crappy chinese brands work just fine, way better than composite at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=brMW6KFue-I

I have the cheapest shitty china ones and they're fine. No audio buzzing or artifacts.

OP here.

Well yeah, but my issue with chink ones is no shielding.

I saw that video. It only talks about a couple of brands, one of them being monster cables which are overpriced, and psyclone.

I guess I got shit ones then. I'll try those monoprice ones and see how they fare. I have a coupon anyhow.

Go cheap, risk flaws. 30-fucking-dollars isn't a lot of money to ask for a clean image and a cable that will last the rest of your life, OP. Personally, I always try and get the official cables.

My question to you is did this question really need it's own thread?

this, if you think 30 clams is bad try finding a set of official gamecube component cables. with the amount those go for you could get yourself a PS4/Xbun with games, or a brand new high-end GPU.

so just buy the 30 dollar cables you whineass baby.

Kill yourself retard

This is an analog signal, and poor shielding in the wiring will result in inerference. This ia a basic of analog signals and if you don't know this go back to halfchan.

Op, good ps2 component cables (official sony, official ps3, some monster brand) are hard to find, but i do know hdretrovision is producing new ones which will be built correctly. The difference between bad and goos ones is significant and good ones look pretty much as good as the ps2s rgb or rgsb.

Keep in mind many ps2 games are interlaced only so they will look blurry on lcds no matter what.

I never really had much issue with the PS2 ones, but for the OG XBOX it's basically impossible to find proper cable without spending less than 50-80 bucks and the cheap one are really fucking crap especially RGB SCART which I learned later on you really don't want anyway on an XBOX

I bought the official one (2nd revision that was re-released for PS3 - SCPH-10490) for 20 dollars, but that was 4 years ago

Why? But I do share your experience with xbox component cables. I bought cheap component cables for both PS2 and Xbox and while the PS2 looks great the Xbox one has this shitty color banding.

I bought the official PS3 ones and they work great

I also went with the official PS3 ones. 30 or so bucks isnt too bad.

Apparently something to do with the 480i output being really shit and the XBOX not being able to do 480p on SCART connectors hence why you want a compoennt cable

The best one I've got has noise on the audio output as well as some weird brightness issues, nothing anywhere near as bad as RGB SCART though so I'll have to deal, at-least they're so fucking cheap you can buy a bunch and go for the leas shit one.
Doesn't help that there's only one manufacturer for all the 3rd party ones so you can't escape the shit quality short of the official breakout box with proper cables (the stock ones are trash) or monster brand cable

The retard here is you. Learn more.

I got those, too, or something similar from Monoprice. Been a while since I bought them. I think mine were just for PS2.

Did you really just suggest Monster? Do you enjoy hemorrhaging money?

Can the xbox output 240p through scart? I want to play Capcom Classics Collection on a CRT.

Unf

you act like they're new. they're old cables and some of the variants are great without the ridiculous death grip that others have. they're properly shielded and provide good results.

there's two official variants of the microsoft component cables. the HD AV pack which requires your own RCA cables has some really loose connections on the AV pack. There's a later official variant that has metal RCA tips that works very well.

xbox only does as low as 480i, can't do 240p period.

PS2 version it is then. Interestingly enough, it's one of the few consoles that can do 480p through scart.

the only concern you have there is whether or not the display accepts RGsB which is a bit of an unusual format for delivering progressive images.

I got an old Crt and hooked my ps2 up to it, its got component but I also have an s-video adapter and cable, what would be better?
holy fuck its 32 inches and like a million pounds

Is he…is he fucking it?

No, hes lifting it
NOW hes fucking it

If you have a modded system or some MC boot hacky thing going on, you can use GSR Mode Selector to force certain resolutions on games.
Most games take it well and look quite good. Others refuse to boot in progressive mode -all Gust games for example, but these can be patched with a separate program on the PC to make a custom ISO for burning/running from HD.

Why? Why would you need to do that?
This is why we cant have nice things.

Damnnnnn! You got any more? this can be the new dragons fucking cars.

Some people really like them.
Also while we are on the topic of CRTs mine screen is moved in a bit on the right side, there is like this vertical blue line, anyway to fix it or am I fucked?

OP here again. I actually found the monster cables for ps3 in their package for 8$ at a local store. They're great.

Try getting inside the service menu or resetting it. Do you have the remote? What brand and model is it?

Nigger, capture from the console itself.

Fuck off back to >>>/cuckchan/ we have IDs here nigger.

how old are you nigger?

how blind are you nigger?