I got some shit to give away because i feel empty inside and giving away shit makes me feel better for a couple moments...

I got some shit to give away because i feel empty inside and giving away shit makes me feel better for a couple moments,1 per id,post with a temp email so nobody snatches it,first come first serve.

Please dont id spoof either,give others a chance to get a game

give me holy potatoes a weapon shop
[email protected]

On the way

why
you can just pirate them

get wii u usb helper and download weapon shop de omase for 3ds for a game about the concept of owning a weapon shop that isn't a cookie clicker idle game.

You do realize a large majority of people here use steam right?

A large percentage of the reddit and cuckchan cancer maybe.

new to this place?

No,i'm willing to bet if you polled people here if they steam steam,you'd get over 80 percent (assuming everybody voted) in favor of it.

Not new,i just know people are pretty good at not being honest.

so you're just projecting your steamcuckery to others?

Not projecting,if you use a pc,and don't use steam,you are part of a minority,look if you don't like it just leave,this is for people who do use the damn thing.

I don't understand you steamcucks. Do you really not give a damn about your freedom, your privacy, your fucking self-respect? Maybe 4chan or eddit might be the better site for your kind since you enjoy throwing money way for a bunch of 1's and 0's.

Sure does look like a bunch of shit.

A majority of cucks maybe.

Sure like using that word huh.

What freedom and privacy am I giving up? I don't talk about killing niggers or my fetishes you other people like you people always do.

I think you're delusional if you think you have any freedom or privacy in this day and age,if it's not one application,it's another.

What's it like having no self esteem?

Fuck you and your blackpills. Just because there will always be risks and insecurities doesn't mean you should debase yourself and give up like some weak willed faggot.
Pic related never forget the cancer trying to propagate itself here.

And the rest.

I didn't say the alternative had to be "bend over and take it in the ass willingly"
I think the best compromise is that you limit the amount of data you can send through,but how much of that is actually within your control is unknown.
anywho,unrelated to the thread at hand,either ask for a game or get the fuck out.

Sounds like you have bigger problems than a couple of shit games lying around.

Hot damn, they're like maggots crawling over a piece of meat.

Yeah that second one's pretty fucked up,i feel glad i'm not there
then again things aren't exactly peachy in my area of the world either.

Except that is what it always leads to. Leave, and never come back.

The best "compromise" you can do is not use it in the first place.
Uninstall that piece of shit and don't look back. Fight through your desires to bend over and give in especially considering how much trash you bought from Steam for no reason whatsoever.

Wait a second they buy this shit? I thought they got them for free from a lottery, or steam sale.

I got these for like a dollar off a bundle site,but i know somebody here will want em
although there have been some games i've paid a decent amount of money for EG the witcher 3

Holy shit fucking kill yourself.

I'll take The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, thanks. [email protected]

Sent,let me know if it didnt go through

Wondering if you got yours.

I got it, thanks

No problem,let me know how the game is (assuming this thread is still around by the time you install and play it)

user, how does it feel being a genetic dead end? if darwinism had its way, your bloodline shouldve been killed off 3 generations ago

i dunno,how's it feel being an edgelord.

Thanks for supporting garbage OP

Steam doesn't violate your privacy and you have zero proof that it does.

And Steam source code is not available at all, now what? If those guys over Steam claims they "respect" your privacy you can only trust their words on them and nothing else.

That's a fine sentiment, but it's basically communism. Fine on paper, impossible to work in reality because it demands utopian standards.

I'll take the fall of the dungeon guardians if you're still here OP

[email protected]

Prove it faggot. Being closed source doesn't mean it violates your privacy.

yeah sent