The Eternal Question

What would make a good Berserk game? maybe not aiming to play as Guts (although any character would need to be kind of OP to survive like him on the setting), Dark Souls combat is a little too slow, musou games are just piss easy, Dragon's Dogma a little too grindy and repetitive, so what do we really need?

maybe you don't need a game, you need to get over your hang ups over a manga series and just move on with your life

A multiplayer game where guts is the big scary fuckin monster and other players are apostles trying to take him down. Guts and co. can go into towns and get supplies, train, and fortify his living space during the day and apostles get buffs at night. Griffith appears and rapes the lowest scoring player at the end of the round

What does one thing have to do with the other? people used to discuss about DBZ fighting games for a long time, in my country where Saint Seiya was popular people also discussed about a Saint Seiya game and how it should be, hell, I have no doubts some people would like Speed Racer, Astroboy and stuff like that but sometimes can't figure out how to adapt that.

I gotta start checking my cabinets for Jews now.

"boss rush" like Shadow of the Colossus.

That doesn't leave much to do in the middle of those fights, for all the praise SotC gets I find it boring for that same reason.

That is because you are a nigger.

Sorry, I am not one of those "OMG! HOW ARTISTIC AND D33P THE GAME IS!!" kind of guys.

guts isnt OP, he's not invincible.
There'd be no reason not to play as Guts if another Berserk game was made.
Total War: Midland could honestly work.

old
old and too japanese

You're really giving OP a run for his money for "biggest faggot in the thread"

jason schreier? when did you get here?

That sounds very good for an RTS game, I would like to see an action game though, the PS2 and Dreamcast games were a little too generic for me.

Dont give a shit about anything you have to play with an emulator or hurr durr just lern japanese.

Are you that one faggot shitting up the zelda thread right now?
You have an awfully similar way of typing up your posts.

well fuck dude i'm sorry.
here have some skyrim mods they seem like more your speed

Zelda sucks since OOT so no, I wouldn't even waste my time in a Zelda thread.

Gotcha

1/10

Just play Dragons Dogma while pretending the monsters are Apostles and Grigori is Griffith after a transformation involving raping Casca so hard she became french

ouch.

Skyrim is actually not a bad idea.

*throws sword behind his head*
*slashes shoulder*

Dark Souls 3 combat but Guts has a huge stamina bar.

Boat Simulator 2018

CLANG Simulator 2018

Sadly, there's no good idea for Berserk other than being Hack'n'Slash, RPG or RTS game. I'd play version of Berserk where you can create custom character, though. Mount and Blade combat don't fit well for Berserk.

What the fuck do you want, sim city?

>SimCity, but set in dark fantasy medieval setting and you can be apostle.