Warhammer 40000

What games are you playing?
What factions are you maining?
What lore or books are you reading?
Can love bloom on the battlefield?
I am currently downloading the Battlefleet Gothic Armada and wondering what am I in for.
warhammer vidya thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iuFTewWHl1g?t=2m32s
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Artefacts_of_Vulkan
nichegamer.com/2018/02/05/space-hulk-tactics-announced-pc-playstation-4-xbox-one/
archive.is/uTREL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I waiting for the enhanced edition of Deathwing to try it out and purge genestealers.

I just want a Horus Heresy Musou

Played DoWI a shitload. Still have it and play it occasionally. Also used to play the actual tabletop a few years back.
WH40k Space marine was nice.
Imperial Guard forever and ever. Nothing better than a little human touch in a superhuman universe.
Operation Thunderstrike, which had some interesting insights into how the IG actually goes to war, and does small scale operator shit.
1d4chan has the answer.

I still boot up Soulstorm every now and then.

Orkz. Nothing like teleporting a mek boy and a full squad of slugga boys right into the enemy ranks.

Last one I read was The Faultless Blade. Kind of crazy to see something from the eyes of someone who's as fucked in the head as Lucius, and doubly so when he appears comparatively sane to guy like the wizard and the demon loli.

A good read, even though I thought that it portrayed the Cadians somewhat too "normal" given that they should be the hardest motherfuckers (outside of Sly Marbo) humanity has ever produced.

Would be the equivalent of bestiality for all sides involved.

Do the Dark Eldar have any renown "hero" class characters?

There's Asdrubael Vect, who holds the title of being the second biggest dick in the universe and likes to gift unstable pocket black holes to people that catch his attention.

There's Lelith Hesperax, the only Wytch that is not on combat drugs 24/7 (well, used to be, at any rate) and kills you with her fucking hair.

Urien Rakarth, who is the singularly sickest fuck in a universe full of sick fucks (including Fabius Bile, who likes to make cocaine out of human captives) and thought Human Centipede was a horrificably prudish movie.

Drazhar, who might or might not be a former Phoenix Lord (i.e. semi-god) and moves so fast he makes Sonic look like an arthirtic tortoise on tranquliziers.

and whos the first?

Oh you mean the version that has a progression system, customization, a functioning game that doesn't shit itself every 20 minutes, and all that other stuff that should have been included with the initial release?
Yeah I've been waiting for that ever since they announced in October 2017 that it would be coming out in December.

Final liberation at the moment.
Imperial guard best.
The last ditch.
Just until the eversor shows up.

Had to look up a picture of the first one you mentioned.
Yeah, this guy seems nice.

Eldrad

Wat>>14235832
Wat?
Your /tg/ fu is weak, baka.
Operation Thunderstrike has them literally outnumbered on a completely hostile planet with a very hostile environment. Then the landing was botched and they lost roughly half their strength and were scattered all over. It's a miracle they even managed to survive, but no, they found that fucking tank AND managed to bring it back.

They still seemed for too "humane" for my taste, given that their fucking homeworld lies right next to the Eye of Terror and that they learn how to disassemble and reassemble their rifles before they learn to fucking read.

I've always expected Cadians to be akin to Kriegers in their mindset.

Name a single non-DoW Warhammer 40k game that isn't shovelware.

Space Marine and Final Liberation

ded multiplayer and lots of micromanagement
the campaign is pretty okay though

Im giving it a yarr so Im not interested in MP

As much as I love the guard, the game I want most is some kind of Black Crusade-style game. The thought of being a space pirate, bumming around some Chaos-blasted hellhole while I build a personal army is very appealing to me.

DoW UA.

Anything Imperium.

Too lazy to read.

>Can love bloom on the battlefield?
See pic

Fun.

Playing some insane AI DoW1 with Guardsmen.
But mostly working on a submission for the Black Library writing contest.

Any hints on the topic? Or at least tell us whether it's from an Imperial or Xeno point of view.

A squad of misfit green Guardsmen have to carry a box for an Inquisitor to the other side of the world because the vox channels may be compromised. The Inquisitor chose them because he's too serious to understand sarcasm.

Hilarity ensues

Battlefleet Gothic

Space Marine is shovelware

Wrong.

swing bobby, swing

It's garbage
It's God of War tier

God of War, not Gears of War.

They're both trash but your still a retard

*You're

Oh no too late to fix it now, you fucked up son.

The game is fun and the solo is the one that pegged 40k ambiance the best 'with minimal budget) after the guard campaigns in the first Dawn of War.

I'm pissed off after reading about the Hrud and how they were changed from space Skaven into this and that there were actually Space Dorfs at some point too.
There's no reason for there not to be a race of evil space rats spreading disease.

They were retconned back in a while ago, although not with their own armies and so forth.

The Hrud never did that, IIRC. The Hrud were more akin to walking space-time anomalies because they were the servants of an Old One who got raped so hard by the C'tan that he got shattered into pieces.

Besides, diseases are strictly Nurgle's realm.

Funnily enough, I saw many normalfags writing off Space Marine because they thought it was a Gears clone. Despite the fact it was heavily advertised that you're not supposed to use cover in SM.

>Enhanced edition adds a progression system
Gay.

I think it's a missed opportunity that the imperial guard and ordo heretecus don't have more variants of the penitent engine. I could see them having a weapon matching every variant of the leman russ. I like mechs but the Tau designs are too clean for me, needs to have more visible mechanical bits like the imperial vehicles have. Maybe there could be a version that protects the pilot. Last 40k game I played was Dawn of War 2 Last Stand, I think if they updated it so there was more viable builds it could be fun.

Sure as fuck won't be buying it though.

Alternating between FoK and Ultimate Apocalypse Soulstorm mods.
Inquisition Daemonhunters. Really satisfying to watch GK purge the daemon.
Nothing w40k related
Eldar waifus for everyone!

Still waiting for the fucking IG Balance update by that lazy bastard Cylarne for the UA mod, other than that i'm hoping Gladius doesn't disappoint.
IG and Sisters.
Dead Men Walking by Steve Lyons, halfway done with it.
Sure if it fucking finishes off the Eldar already with space STDs.

I liked the gameplay, but the story was dumbfuck retarded.
Titus: Let's do it

I installed Down of War the other day, then I remembered I can't stand RTS. How do I force myself to play it anyway?

If you can't stand RTS you should play DoW 2 and 3.

Because it's fun

still salty about being halfborn

currently working my way through dawn of war 2
I main chaos because degeneracy is fun
going through the Horus Heresy series
human on space elf is hot and you all know it

Also, considering getting BF Gothic, like the look of the gameplay and story

Absolutely heretical.

Not to dishearten you but a few years back it was well known that the writing contests were always won by chummy with the BL editors or established authors. Maybe that changed after BL was Horus Heresy and nothing but Horus Heresy for years.

Its canon though.

many things were once canon

So are squa

What? You don't mean Squats do you? Last I che

Squats are canon again.

cite this shit

Everyday I watch this, everyday I cry
All I wanted was DoW Dark Crusade with bigger battles/units/visuals and more depth on the 4X map.
They absolutely nailed the trailers, and fucked up everything else.

What would it look like if an eldar was to fall to Nurgle? (assuming he'd even take them)

The same as a plague marine but in eldar.

I claim this thread in the name of Chaos.
Check this 9!

You deserve what you got.

Truly you are an aspect of chaos itself

Begone heretic, the Emprah's tarot says I will get a 5. Unless the cursed changer of ways fucks it up.

All according to plan, my son.

I will use my faith to get an 8!

JUST
AS
PLANNED

You stole my 8 for the last time, daemon!
I'll just take a 7.

This is Tzeentchian territory, Imperial Dogs need not apply.

IT WAS MEEEEE

W40k Inquisition Martyer.

HUE

5th post for a 5, by the Emprah's will!

Your waifu a shit. Witness True Power!

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.

Vampires are shit, Tomb Kangz were far better.

Fuck you, you flaming faggot, I'm not leaving till I get digits of note.

The scale of the undoing matters not to the Fucker Upper.

I guess you'll never leave, make yourself comfortable.
We'll have plenty of time to learn.
Are ya ready to feel the warp overtaking you?

Shoo shoo, the adults are talking.

I will use any means necessary to get digits to defeat you, warp spawn!

Fabulous choice. Well done.

It's no like papa Nurgle can make anyone's dick go doki doki and Khorne probably can't count at all.
H-here I go!

You will never get dubs.
It's part of the plan.

So I damned myself and got nothing in return?!
Damn you chaos gods! Might as well get BLAM'd.

DoW II retribution Forgoten emerald mod and battlefleet gothic

Tau i guess? (i like lasers)

Enforcer (Shira Calpurnia series)

funny how the trailer have nothing to do with the game itself.
ex: you see titans killing themself with synch kills (Wraithknight cut a titan in half, a knight charge and pierce through a wraithknight)
meanwhile IN GAME: youtu.be/iuFTewWHl1g?t=2m32s

meanwhile in DOW2

So witch hunters or the inquisition?
Which is better?

Witch hunters are one of the 3 main branches of the inquisition.

That's like asking whether Ultramarines or Space marines are better.

meant the witch hunters of WHF

I see Indrick Boreale has been teaching the troops well.

The inquisition is still alive and well so I guess they are.

What was the last 40k game from a none Imperial perspective, the only ones I can think of are Rites of War and Fire Warrior. Damn am I bored of sphess mreens.

>>>Holla Forums

Space Marines are the faction that gets 13 year olds in the door, grow up.

Bet you like the Tau

Everybody who doesn't agree with you is just a dirty commie, daddy Trump hating lefty aren't they? Space Marines are literally all turkroach clones. Trump is actual confirmed cuckold and the Amerimutt so called 'right'ist is a fat, poor, neocon slave who inexplicably thinks facism = WW2 German army uniforms.
I've been playing since 3rd Ed. I own 2,000 points of marines, 1,500 of Nids and 1,000 of Eldar. I stopped playing 40k some time after 5th ed. came out. In my entire life I never saw anyone over the age of 17 play Space Marines in my local; Space Marines are boring at best and cringe inducing at worst to anybody with descended testes.

I've been playing since Rogue trader, I own 5 Quintillion points of Orks, Marines, Sisters, Eldar, Nids, Tau, and Squats. Every marine player I ever saw was a well adjusted 20-25 Year old.

Why don't you tell us where the evil marines purged you?

I cant decide if this is some delicious bait or if you're genuinely autistic.

What exactly is the engine of woes? Is it a mysterious mcguffin or does it actually do something?

Engine of Woes - its "wrath has never been unleashed."[6a]
6: Sons of the Forge (Novella)
6a: Interior Description, "Vulkan the artificer"

The artifacts that have been recovered have better descriptions.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Artefacts_of_Vulkan

You received nothing because you chose poorly.
Such is your destiny.

THE PLAN LADS

Unless it's the Prospero Spireguard, I ain't interested.
Although an IG game would be interesting enough, provided they moved beyond Cadia troops.

But they are enemies of the imperium now and they wouldn’t have access to Penitent Engine based vehicles if it’s new technology.

Who needs tech when you've got fucking

MAAAAAGIC

soi soi soi soi soi

In times of doubt, I shall keep faith. In the face of death, I shall have no remorse.

Why is The Spiritual Liege so small?

Yeah, you are retarded.

The tau dont use lasers, they use pulse weaponry, the ones that use lasers constantly are the imperial guardsmen.

Hes capturing the point to increase the marine building range, you silly boy.

I always find dumb that the IG does not have access to militarized penitent engines, it would be a n9ice compliment to IG melee next to the ogryns and bullgryns.

It’s a great opportunity for new lore. You could have imperial guard and ordo hereticus regiments having trouble fighting renegade guardsmen entrenched in a tight urban setting. They would need to develop a new weapon for city fighting by grafting weapons and armor from wrecked imperial guard vehicles onto penitent engines. There are also more opportunities for the pilot stories as well. You could still have the repenting sisters without exposing them by having sensors on the armor linked up to the ordo hereticus pilot. The imperial guard pilots could be chosen for outstanding bravery like the guardsman that stood against Horus or daemons. Each pilot would have some part of their memory stored in the machine so that if the pilot is killed but the mech is recovered, the previous pilots can lend their knowledge to the new pilot. Some pilots would not feel whole outside their engine, some would be confused about who they really are because of the multiple sources of memories. There could even be larger variants that have multiple pilots and they can use that song from pacific rim uprising on a loop.

I forgot the most interesting part. The previous pilot could be a female and the new male pilot could start being confused about his gender and orientation because the previous pilots memories were too strong

Did the first two missions yesterday, gotta say, unleashing a barrage of DAKKA from your shpess muhreens' bolters to shred ork meat is fun.
The first mission was bugged tho, couldn't build any listening posts.

Care to elaborate?

ND, get out.

They are not RTS games 2 is an ARPG and 3 is an ASSFAGGOTS.

I played Dow1-2 and Dow2 focuses more on fighting than the buildup to that point in Dow1. You start with a basic squad and a commander, just like the original game you have to go out and capture points but you can't fortify them beyond turrets so you have to be ready to defend them more often. All of the upgrades are purchased on the units instead of a building with the exception of tech tier upgrades on the hq. There is even a resource that is only earned through killing enemy units.

You need tech if you are a renegade guardsman that hasn't received demonic gifts.

Who is ND, is he a heretic?

I wish they would make more DoW1s and Fire Warriors. Anyone play any of the new turn based games? Are they any good?

How the hell will the developers balance all of these factions? I mean, some are just subfactions (I understand the Tau, but dividing Eldar into craftworld and Corsair is doesnt make sense); And its not even competitive balance, but faction philosophy or basic balance what im worried.

Tindalos screwed the first game when they released the overpowered Tau (and didnt bother to fix it), and to be honest, they possibly learned their mistake, but 12 factions is too much, in my opinion. Then again, we dont know what changes will bring the sequel, so thinking using the first game as a basis would be wrong.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

All they have to do is look up the tabletop rules and stats and transfer it to an rts format.

pls

Good day loyalists, do you have a moment to talk about our lord slaanesh?

ND (or NiceDaemonette) is a troll, originally from halfchan /tg/, who followed us here to our /tg/. He acts like a teenage girl, write huge replies to multiple people at once for no reason, constantly abuses the multi-image feature, and gushes over female marines.

You know you had me interested until the last picture.

You have two choices and I want you make them wisely.
Choice one: You wake up tomorrow on a prison cot in Ryker's Island, serving Day 1 of a life sentence.
Choice two: You wake up in the Warhammer 40k universe but you're a free man.
And no, you do not get to become a Space Marine. Chances are good that you're too old to survive the conversion surgeries.

Do you get to choose where in the 40k universe you wake up?

You get pulled through the warp and spit out somewhere completely random.

Those are extremely poor odds, I'll take the life sentence.

Is that nufluff? Vect was around as a slave before the Haemonculi were really a thing and it's unlikely he was a pseudoclone when he was born before the Dark Eldar were really a thing.

I'm gonna have to agree with the guy above me, at least narrow it down to a simple dice roll or something, I don't want to wake up in front of Abaddon or something.

It makes every bit as much sense as diving Eldar into Craftworld Eldar and Dark Eldar, they are just as fractured as humanity.

Yeah, likewise.
Really cute Fiends though.

Is warhammer 40k soy free?

I take prozac though…
Not that it does a damn

Alright.
There's a 50% chance you end up on an Imperial planet. That's still not a fantastic place for normal human to be.

Whats your opinion of Roboute coming back?

There is also a chance you'll be spit out in a different time period as well. You could end up somewhere before the Horus Heresy, but it's slim, like maybe 6%.

I can't claim to have any experience with WH40k other than the fact that I browse /tg/ a lot, but from what I've gathered, Games Workshop has tried to inject soy before, but since they actually like money and having a successful business, as soon as their soy-injected products start making less money than their other products, they backpedal immediately. At least they actually listen to their consumer base.

Most of all

I think GW has come to terms that the Warhammer fanbase, not just 40k is predominantly nationalist and don't take it ironically. I dont even see how leftists could have created Warhammer but somehow they did. It's ours now though. As long as they understand that, Warhammer will never become Goyhammer.

If by listen you mean counting money then yes.

This is starting to sound like the fate of the Fallen.

Likewise, also the lack of asshurt responses shows there arent any soyos in this thread at least

Personally, I'd choose take prison over the chance of ending up on Barbarus for instance.

I'm not saying it's not the greedy fuck thing to do, I'm saying it's the smart thing to do if they want to make money and please their consumer base, which should be the goal of every corporate venture.

I expect to see more Roboute x Eldar fanfiction and art to be made.

yes, you're right
he was around before even The Fall

somewhat related; are there any examples of DE writing?

But that would be extra heretical now that he is charge

There's the Path of the Dark Eldar books. They're okay. There's also plenty of short stories, but very few that really show them off well enough to mention.

Nigga the TW formula needs large regiments operating as a single unit to work in any capacity. If you want to go past the era of pike & shot or MAYBE WWI then you might as well make a game in an entirely different series, you'll be less constrained by the baggage of having to keep all the mechanics associated with TW.
Personally I think a game like DoWII would've been great if they increased the scale and toned down the RPG elements (I understand hero units are a big part of the TT but DoWII went way overboard). Maybe add a proper Risk style map with region management that allows you to recruit squads and build defenses.

Look at this fuck, “grow up” he says. You grow up, if you were half as mature as you think you are you would have graduated to Kriegspiel or something like that instead of playing Warhammer 40kids.

Every time

Its ironic that soyboys use Che Guevara as a symbol of communism still. GW tends to listen to their mostly soy free playerbase and I think even shut down some socjus feminist developer who was trying to make a female spess mehren game.

I bought/played Deathwing on my new Ryzen build and there were shitloads of minor glitches, but nothing that impacted gameplay. I'd say take another crack at it, if you didn't finish it.

Nice ploy there, Inquisitor.
You got and but I realize your comment for what it is.
Of course I would take choice two: Any opportunity not taken to worship the Emperor would be heresy.

>>>/cuckchan/

By responding you gave him what he wanted all along.

Just as planned.
Like these dubs.

Shame about that

I told you.
Just. As. Planned.

>And fuck /fit/ Ork girls.

He has bigger ulterior motives than that I'm afraid

I just saw it, the fuck? They actually rebuilt the entire game.

How is Tzeench the jew? Slaanesh is the one pushing the gay agenda.

Do you think Big E will ever get the Sigmar treatment and come back to life?

So how long till Commissar Yarrick kills Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka and becomes the next Warboss?
I shit you not this might actually end up happening

Could see it habbening. Has a greenskin ever served a humie though?

Yarrick is going to finish the ork empire under ghazkull and leave them go be fucked by the pyramid counterassault.

Yarrick is getting pretty damn old.

Ghaz is getter really retarded.

All greenskins are retarded.

Freebootaz tend to work for humies if they get something out of it like teeth or hats, usually mercenary work though like "shoot that git and you'll get some shinies."

Well it's coming to consoles too. Don't think that helps though. My PC is a toaster.

Considering the Imperium, Eldar and Necrons have all teamed up together this would not surprise me.

Sounds like an All Guardsmen Party story, with the only difference being experience.

IG only gets tanks and Artillery. Anything more complex goes to everyone else. And if there's an IG that needs punishment there tends to be a commissar on hand to solve his "having a face" problem.

A lot of loyalty for a freeboota

There are no female orks.

Your desire is extra heretical.

They're all jewish, fam

Fuckin’ ‘umies.

Get the fuck out you retarded soyboy

What about malal?

Self hating jews?

Only after you delete your whole thread as a means to purge the cuckchan xenos OP, you massive Chaos cocksucking heretic.

stop derailing, soy imbecile

What derail?
I'm on topic you cuckhan loving newfag

you are not only a soyboy but also very, very dumb. consider yourself filtered

Now you're derailing

Yet here you are defending beta cucks. It must have felt brave to type that, knowing it's what you are. The only people who get bothered by soyboy are soyboys.
You're lucky all you're getting are insults and not bullets.

Nice strawman

Nigger you're likley so new you don't even know where and how this image was created.

Who gives a shit?

Pointless? What about the technological advancements war has given us? Or the extra jobs? War is great!

t. filthy greenskin

I do newfaggot

And proud of it!
Green is best!!!

How am I supposed to punish Eldar in DoW II? Why did they fuck everything up but correctly made Eldar so annoying to play against??

Spankings.

Man, that Ogryn is really going wild, was this sanctioned by the Administratum?

Nice

It kinda captures the gameplay where you'd be throwing spehss muhreen squad with dreadnought support to try and take a measly requistion point

40K.
Given that the imperium holds the vast majority of the galaxy, chances are high I'll end up in Imperium territory.

It ain't that bad, depending on the planet you end up on. The grimdarkness of 40K is overblown by some fans. There are planets of planets in 40K that are quite peaceful.
Not everything is a hive world, death world or forge world.

The imperium claims most of the milky way, homever, most of the planets are not settled and a huge chunk hasnt even been explored.
You might get lucky and end up in a planet of cavemen where you can rule over a tribe of qts, beware the feral greenskin though.

can you get rid of greenskins on a planet without hitting the exterminatus button?

you can, but very hard too. Involves lots of burning the land.

yes but depending on the scale of the green tide it would just be easier to exterminates as you would be glassing the planet anyways

Even in an alternative universe of 40k, where every atom is a Guardsman and the planets march on patrol around suns instead of orbit, there will be orcs. You can never fully get rid of them, short of introducing a virus that actively targets their spores for destruction. But only the Old Ones could create such a thing.

I think the Eldar have a way to do it.

or ya'know necrons

Actually, given how the question is phrased, chances are high you'll get thrown into the void of space.

I could understand why tau could be soyboys, but necrons?

user, C'tans are dead.

And they look scrawny. But you're right, the tau are certainly more explicit

I fucking hate nu-Holla Forums.

fucc, for

not necessarily. due to warp travel the imperium is more like a series of loosely connected territories and outposts rather than controlled space

I've been playing the DoW games, and also making some somewhat decent proxies and conversions made of old toys so I can play with my friends because nobody plays this where I live and fuck paying literally 532 pounds plus weird shipping fees for a force of custodians, plus making a ramshackle ork army out of whatever I've got on hand is way more fun.

btw I have played few missions on the Batllefleet Gothic Armada and so far it seems like fun. The story starts out promising, 2d plane feels a bit more relaxing than what we had in for example in Homeworld games. Only downside so far is pretty unstable fps, even on my 1070 it sometimes drips to 40.

Except the Necrons killed the C'tan and use their pieces like pokémon.

Should see the Sisters of Battle with power rulers.

Sure, but the fact remains that the only admirable necron is Trazyn, and he's just an honorary gypsy.

The virgin Necrontyr and the Chad Old One

I wonder if the Imperium can now use the weebway

PURGE
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE

Learning tabletop and that's about it!
N/A. Complicated game needs to be learned first before I start picking who I want to use.
8th edition Codexes for Space Marines and all things armored, Tyranids.

Why not just try the game out with spess muhrines since they're new player friendly with their well rounded nature?

Because they don't interest me at all, but I guess they'd be easy to learn the game with..

The last pic isnt even warhammer.
can chaos corrupt even animals?

that picture is vile

I don't know, has a single nigger fallen to Chaos?

Fuck, now I'm sad because this will never happen.

I never figured our how can ork spores grow on a forgeworld.
The surface is mostly metal and concrete, the spores have no fertile ground to draw nutrients from

Good question.

I know it's a long shot, but hey, why not, right?

Gets even better because the box is empty, and they were just decoys.

You'll be lucky, Black Library is notoriously nepotistic.

Guitar Hero 40K edition

Space Marine was bad enough

nah, feminists cant infect 40k, its too resistant to there methods. Its about billions of things slaughtering fuck out of eachother for eternity. You can't inject muh marines are racists or sexist as they cut open the stomach of a giant clawed bugs with a chainsaw sword

Tau look terrible, I mean serioulsy GW, that's the best you can do when making a race that isn't based off of pre-existing races?
GW are hacks

Not that they aren't trying though, more fucking tenacious than the tyranids.

Honestly I don't get why they're hateful of it. The Imperium is the most diverse and unified humankind in fiction. It doesn't matter if you be man or woman, fair skinned or dark as the dirt, The Emperor only cares that you stand and fight in his name and for humanity's survival against the forces arrayed against it. We sure ain't arguing over skin color and womens rights anymore.

We're all united in mutual hatred of everything trying to kill us and/or eat our immortal souls!

They were tacked to sell to weebs and we both know it. I'm not surprised they half assed it at all.

What games are you playing?
Right now? Battlefleet Gothic, just grabbed the Tau DLC
What factions are you maining?
Playing Tau and Imp Guard(fuck that Astra Militarum shit, Army and Navy were supposed to stay separate for a reason)
What lore or books are you reading?
Bouncing between Dark Apostle, Tales of Heresy, and Redemption Corps
Can love bloom on the battlefield?
NO(But maybe yes)

Generally speaking no although there were the strange beasts of Caliban but they may have just been an indigenous variety of chaos spawn.

unless you are a mutant.

then you get burned.

Has anyone played Squad Command for the PSP? Is it good?

That also depends on what kind of mutant you are, ogryns, squats, ratlings, catgirls and more are allowed because the emero likes fun.

I played it for the DS and it was awfull.

Step aside. Imperial Guard pulling the chimera out of the ditch for the 6th time today.

nichegamer.com/2018/02/05/space-hulk-tactics-announced-pc-playstation-4-xbox-one/

archive.is/uTREL

This might be awfully good or awfully bad. I'm gravitating towards the latter.

Aha! A 12! Only slight adjustments to the current battle plan are now required for a resounding success.

I dont want to sound like a faggot, but, do we really need more space hulk games?

We need an Imperial Guard horror FPS.

Fuck space hulk I'm tired of it.

And Republic Commando with IG cannon fodder specialists.

It's only horror if you let it be.

A Vostryoan, a Drookina, a Kasrkin and a Steel Legionaire walk into an Ork Rokk. Nothing else leaves alive

BEHOLD THE MIGHT OF THE MECHANICUM, THE ORDINATUS OF MARS!

Yes

love!=lewd, doesn't matter what /d/ says.

I would also settle for a trench digging simulator with the Deathkorps.

Consider the size of the men piloting it though. Then, consider the fact that this isn't a singular vehicle, but a model of vehicles. You mechanicum nerds need to go back where you came from.

I just want a Turret Shooter game but with top tier graphics and the ability to buy units to aid you.

Kinda likr IS Defense

To be fair it wouldn't be that hard to model a lasgun for Aces of Spades.

TACTICAL CLEAVAGES

You know it baby boy

Yo that last one,hot robot spider tiddy,i'd fuck it.

Clang is good

01010111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100 00111111 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101100 01100101 01110011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01101011 00101110

That's not what tau look like

here, no flesh

yes, and?

ok

MECHANICUS IS FOR LEWDS
>ywn slather her gizmos with cosmoline
It hurts to be a fleshbag.

Green is best!

I want to play as or read about funny orks being orky. Wat do?

Read "All guardsman party: whats in the box?"

Is that the story the Guard defeat the Orkz with Schrödinger's cat?

If there's one thing I've learned over the years about Krieg lovers it's that most of them are in it for the gasmasks.

Please no bully for the cospoor """"lasgun"""".

Came in to say this.

Kriegers don't even have a benis.

Just looked into it and all that's said about Krieger replenishment is that it's done with something called Vitae Womb and the AdMech hate it. What it exactly involves is unknown so it could be anything from tubes to daemonculaba.

Vitae means life's work/career, so it's probably vats that speed their growth rapidly so they can be produced at a faster rate.

I seem to recall nearly every method of rapid aging in 40K ends badly for whoever uses it so it's probably a good thing Kriegers just consider themselves expendable bodies anyway.

Yeah there's no downsides to it when the thing you are growing dies within a few months of being born.

Vita means life, vitae is just the dative or genetive form.

It's both

Thats the one thing sjws could find disgusting/sick that i would completely understand, homever, we all know they are too lazy to look that deep down the rabbit hole in 40k and will just bitch about the IG having no female models.

They finally got their female spess maroons. :^)
To which I unironically busted a nut.

Mate, you do you, but i need to point out that thats just too sick, not cool man.

toasting