Is it just me or does Tekken 7 look worse than Tekken Tag 2 visually?

UE4 makes faces and skins look very plasticky and low budget. TTT2 was developed with an in-house engine. Also as you can see UE4 makes muscles look "blocky" for some reason, in the TT2 screenshot muscles don't look as weird.
Imagine how great TTT2 would look in 4k.

Please don't ignore me

COP KILLER
….
LETS KILL SOME COPS TONIGHT

Why don't you like my thread?

Is UE4 the next "comic sans MS" of game engine? or does unity maintain its title ?
you may found out on the next user's post ! not mines though

COP KILLER
….
KILL EVERY COP IN SIGHT

I still don't know why japanese developers are using UE4 when it's clear that the results aren't as good as what they can get with an in-house engine:

1) It's laggy as fuck;
2) It looks weird and off on most models;
3) Most of the time CA and other bad post-processing filters are put on along with it;
4) Models look nowhere as crisp and detailed as the ones made in a in-house engine.

Funny thing is that western developers seem to do a better job with it, look at Hellblade for example. Same shit happened with Capcom and SFV, even though SFV is more of an art-direction kind of work than a raw graphics one, but even putting that in consideration you get games like Monster Hunter: World running on based MT Framework that look MILES better.>>14235346

The color and art direction changed along with the engine. OP's picture is the prime example, her facial features are completely different. For some reason they decided to completely change the eye area of most female characters like Asuka, Lili and Xiaoyu. I too prefer the TTT2 models. Overall, T7 has a much more subdued and somber art direction while TTT2 was bright and colorful which lends itself more to a non-canon, batshit insane tag game.

You gonna cry? maybe you can play with your cardboard

Can anyone in this thread tell me why does this autist keep remaking this thread?

Cause he's from 4chan.

its a cuckchanner who probably got banned from there

I don't get why every fighting game recently is using (((Unreal Engine 4))) with it's huge built-in input delay. This has been happening since SFV.

It's a minor nitpick opinion that no one cares about you massive samefag.

answered your own question

UE4 has been known to be a very laggy engine for quite some time. All the current fighting games that run on it also happen to be some of the laggiest ones. It wasn't until Epic Games released a new update for it that made it slightly better, but updating your UE4 build is not something like updating your PC, you need lots of testing and time in order to get that.

Pic related for proof. All the fighting games underlined in red run on the old UE4 build. T7 just got updated to run on the newer build so it's underlined in green. And that goes without mentioning the issues with the visuals OP has noticed.

What the fuck are you talking about??

cause precious (you)'s and people seem to think feeding trolls is how you get rid of them

You’re Retarded

UE4 is shit.

Tekken 7 is FAR superior to TTT2 visually, what OP might mean is how Harada went full retard with the faces post TTT2. Look at what they dis during Tekken Reveloution:

They changed the girls faces for the fucking worst. Problem is, Holla Forums is full pf virgin faggots who will unironically think the DOA faces with NO character are somehow better. If you prefer right side in pic related, you need to leave.>>14235308

It is so painfully obvious you're from cuckchan, go back.

Nope, he's not meaning that. Look at the eyes in Asuka's model in T7, they're almost like dead eyes compared to the more vivid look in TT2. It's especially noticeable with female characters, but there are also other things that can make you notice what went wrong with UE4.

I keep hearing about this input delay but I never notice anything while playing UT4. Maybe the slit-eyed jews are just shit at programming.

It's absurb that you find bad things to say about it.

Not even lurking for one decade will save you now.

Be thankful. You have no idea how bad things could be.

who could have thought