Expect leftist propaganda in animated form because cuckflix

How the fuck is this allowed? Why can't Konami just make a game? Is Kojima responsible for killing this franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/rates/
thealmightyguru.com/Wiki/images/9/91/Castlevania_III_-_Dracula's_Curse_-_NES_-_Manual.pdf
media.nintendo.com/nintendo/bin/T46Su7skRGQpepz9G-0MlRVh5YBLmMm1/zWXy_OCG1tTEnLDYgClhTk0Fb0xNERDh.pdf
archive.is/LoyPV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or even better, Sell the fucking IP to devs who give a shit.

Probably not. Konami is perfectly capable of completely fucking everything up without him.

Meh it's alright. Some of the dialogue and voice acting can be really cringeworthy though.

Sounds like Castlevania to me.

Just started watching anime for ants. This is nice thanks user usually my net isn't good enough to download animes anymore.

Though I don't get why they didn't just make a more or less direct adaption of Castlevania Lament of Innocence. It's a much better story than the typical "muh church hates medicine xDDD"

It's not anime though.

It's shocking that not a single yellow hand touched this.

I didn't like the choreography or fight scene animations but it was still entertaining I guess

Many hands touched it in Korea, but some animation was also done by Western animators.

You're wrong kiddo. It was molested by many yellow hands.
Almost all 2D animation in recent history were outsourced to the Koreans, including this one.

To an extent, it's more the fault of Mercury Steam.

It still has it's flaws, change the names and it could be a completely different generic Dracula series. There wasn't much focus on explicitly Castlevania-esque elements aside from Alucard. Granted that's hard to translate from game to animation and considering early Castlevania draws a lot of inspiration from already existing mythos/monsters/concepts. Who knows, that could change once Season 2 rolls around. It was certainly enjoyable, but I felt the same sort of vibe was missing.

show me actual proof, Soros

Except that isn't too far off SotN's version of events, and there's been scientific lab areas in Castlevania before.

Except it isn't implied nowhere that people feared Dracula due to muh science

hi /salt-left/

Uh, but his lover/wife was feared for learning years advanced science suddenly out of nowhere? And people didn't fear Dracula in general for being a blood-sucking monster?

If that's how they did it in this show, then yeah that's stupid. However, a love story sounds about right, pretty much every time Dracula loses it is because of a lost love. Matthias swore vengeance against God because of the death of his wife, Vlad waged open war on mankind for them burning Lisa at the stake for witchcraft, and Soma goes berserk and becomes Dracula when he believes Mina's been killed.

What's wrong with a love story?
Except for the part where everyone feared him for impaling his enemies on pikes
They're not attacking christians, they're attacking the institutes that use religion as a means of grasping for power. You forget that Simon Belmont is a warrior of christ and uses religion to help people and fight evil.
So long as he's not just pretending to be a scientist when he only has a mechanical engineering degree then I don't see the problem.
Yeah, the fuckers saved all the good stuff for the last two episodes

No, they feared him because he had a giant field filled with his enemies impaled on pikes.

shill thread, report

dubs in a propoganda thread

Talk about Castlevania you niggers.

Present evidence that this is a shill thread.

castlevania is a videogame

Yeah, so which is your favorite game in the franchise and why?

I don't like them

Spoiler alert, the last episode has a scene dedicated to how God is real but isn't protecting the corrupt church. I'm Christian but it's plenty fair to touch on the corruption of the organisation that was the church in those times.

this pretty much

kys nigger

I think Circle of the moon was a great step forward rather than the SotN kind, the classic style was retained more. We need more of that. Sotn was good but I believe any game with that framework could have been successful, it didn't necessarily had to become the standard format. Castlevania needs to go back to a game play that requires more skill. I think OoE did a bit of that but fell short because it tried to mix both stylea a bit too much. They should make two series, one for the ARPG castlevania and another for a more platforming and combat oriented one. Both should retain the 2d style.

I'm not a nigger, so no.

Reported for being a reporter.

I pretty much agree with everything you said, so I don't have anything to add, just that there must be something that can be done about the 3D games. I never played Lords of Shadow, but people say it's shit, and that's probably for good reason.

Get the fuck out of my franchise, faggot

Since this is a castlevania thread.
Can somebody explain to me what the fuck is going on in lords of shadow and why trevor is now alucard?

Except in the last 2 chapters he completely meets his destiny as a hero and stops being a drunkard, wich he is because he is incredibly butthurt at being excomunicated and his family run off wallachia.
The corrupt church of wallachia does not showcase the entirety of christianity and the presence of the other priest shows.
The show isnt meant to be a fellation of the christian church, neither are the games, if anything it should be about a holy warrior figthing evil.

No idea, that's Lords of Shadow, which has nothing to do with Castlevania despite the title.

I was watching some random clips from the game and am now completely confused, apparently dracula is a belmont now too.

I'm pretty sure they feared him because he was capable of summoning an Army of the Night, manifesting as a giant flaming skull that blows shit up, and doing the whole Vlad the Impaler thing. Like shit man they literally touched on it the first few minutes of the first episode, where he says its a habit he's dropped.

I'm legitimately wondering if some of you guys attacking the show even watched it rather than just watching a trailer or something.

iirc when this first came out didn't Holla Forums have an aneurysm over how it was a shitty propaganda anime? Did this opinion change? Did people actually watch it now?

The trailer had good music.

So…Garbage? Castlevania games should have been cringy, awful garbage?

I remenber people being divided, but never outright hate.
I for one held my opinion until i finished and liked it.

And the trailer.

It’s still Soros-funded propaganda

But now he also paid shills to spread this cancer here

Sage and report

Propaganda for exactly what? Like I'm drawing blanks here.

To be honest Netflix has surprised me lately, I usually expect very little but I actually enjoyed Castlevania and Devilman.

The Church is constantly showcased or talked about in the games as a force for good, and the heroes use symbols of its theology all the time as weapons against the darkness. Some of the strongest items you can equip are of a Holy nature. Christianity is intrinsically tied to Castlevania.
Wallachia wasn't corrupt in III, the church couldn't stem the tide of Dracula's armies so they called in Trevor. The adaptation got the last bit of that right. Making it corrupt was doing so for leftist rhetoric talking points. The Church has never NEVER been a force for evil; there's always been an infiltrator, or an alternate organization, but never the Church of Christ in its entirety or majority.
So they use the show to turn Trevor into a crybaby edgelord instead of the savior he's supposed to be, and, what, I'm supposed to be okay with that?

I don't believe that anyone here actually pays for a Netflix subscription to watch this. Speaking off, Kikeflix literally has a show aimed at girls with "loli" in the title. Probably because of the whole gothic lolita fashion thing, I wonder how many parents know that loli/lolita comes from a book about a grown man fucking a little girl. off topic i know.

for whatever people thought netflix was shilling for at the time, probably was some cuck and anti-religion propaganda

What part of holy warrior fighint evil dont you understand?
Of course they use christian imagery, but from there to claiming that castlevania is about fellating the christian church is a completely different thing.
They had to tie it together with SotN and the death of drac's wife, how else would you have gone about burning an innocent women withouth making people seem even worse?
Wouldnt you be mad at being excomunicated for no reason at all?
Wich he becomes.
Did you even watch the dammed thing? because when it came out all threads had torrents.

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

nice

Go back to Holla Forums faggots

That's pretty much Castlevania Animated in a nutshell.

The word lolita comes from a 1916 short story.

Oh I bet that Netflix took it from there yes, absolutely. Most certainly, yes.

What video game adapted to a cartoon or anime wasn't complete shit? Tell me now, you dirty lolita-complex having sexfucks.

I don't care what netflix does or not, the word lolita comes from a 1916 short story.

Lolirock was not made by Netflix nor was it made for them. It's a French series and they likely took the word from Japan.

I thought it came from Nabokov's book.

That's a common misconception.

I don't care, delete your post.

You are wrong and I told you why you are wrong. If you don't like it then feel free to report me.

Why would I report anyone, what kind of queer does that?

Then why are you telling me to delete my post? In any case I will not delete it or do anything else you demand. If you don't like it you can complain to the mods.

Don't bother user. He smells like a le epick 4chin maymay master.

What part of "The Church has always been a force for good" don't YOU understand? It's always been helping or employing the heroes throughout the franchise, or, in some cases, dormant and not spoken of. But, again, none of these times do they showcase the church itself as evil or vile, and corrupt. Also, holy warrior? If they're holy then wouldn't that make them tied to the church, in some way? Also, I really wouldn't go so far as to say Alucard is holy.
Because it's easy bait to get autists talking, that's why. In the original canon, Elizabeth died from natural causes and that's what caused Dracula to rage against God. Not because the church or mankind killed her for heresy. Mathias went off on the Crusades and she died alone. And that was introduced AFTER SotN. I think Lisa burning was a means to develop Alucard into a protagonist, not necessarily to showcase how evil The Church is, or to make a bullet point for Dracula's motivation to commit atrocities.
He shouldn't HAVE to know it's important to do what's right. That sort of internal conflict isn't present in the game. Why does Trevor have to become a savior, instead of jumping into it naturally like he and his clan always were?

And you smell like your sweaty grandpa's balls

(checked)

Will you two just kiss already!

user, you can't do that here. Shills and morons think Christianity and Castlevania were never intrinsically tied to one another.

You are using this meme because you are a fake person to the point that you think everyone is as fake as you. Two people couldn't possibly be fighting on the internet, oh no, they must be secretly into each other.

In the games you mean? It's definitely the motivation for Dracula declaring war on humanity. Like you said, Mathias had a grudge against God, not mankind, and as far as I know nothing canonically indicates he did anything really noteworthy between Lament and 3.

Lolita was about a father who lusted after his underage daughter, yet was foiled by an interloper. Even the movie Lolita explains this…yet. The interloper is still a full grown man who is interesting in having sex with a child; His lolita.

It had no game music

Get a load of this retard.

For your average american mouth-breathing parent who hands over a tablet with netflix to their obese children? Sure is.

Yes, in the games because that's the material that should matter when translating the games into a viewing medium. Lisa burning was meant to make Alucard into a good guy, that's all SotN was meant to do. It never made a point to show Dracula waging war, it never made a point to show The Church as fallible or corrupt.

*It being Lisa's death, that is

low-energy forced meme

Why do they keep pronouncing it Wa-lack-ia?
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be vah-lah-ghia

Well, it certainly is, because it spreads far and fast.
stateofobesity.org/rates/

Wich ends up happening, and might happen more in the next season since trevor actually started figthing back.
Not necesarily, its not like hes a crusader, nor are the belmonts vassals of the vatican, a holy warrior fights for his faith but that doesnt means he has to be tied to the church.
I was talking about trevor, not alucard.
But that isnt her, thats lisa, his second wife and the one whose death's made dracula hate humanity aswell as god.
Mate, its the hero's journey, the hero normally has to refuse the call for adventure at first, wich in this case he has a reason to.
Because in castlevania 3 he only jumps into the fray after dracula has gone around destroying shit for a while, if anything, he quicker now.

Castlevania III USA manual: thealmightyguru.com/Wiki/images/9/91/Castlevania_III_-_Dracula's_Curse_-_NES_-_Manual.pdf
Aria of Sorrow manual: media.nintendo.com/nintendo/bin/T46Su7skRGQpepz9G-0MlRVh5YBLmMm1/zWXy_OCG1tTEnLDYgClhTk0Fb0xNERDh.pdf
Why don't you find official documents that mention the catholic church explicitly? Castlevania III manual doesn't, it just says that Trevor is the last line of defense against Dracula's demonic hordes. It mentions nothing about the church. While Aria of Sorrow's manual mentions that Yoko was sent by the church, it does not say the Roman Catholic Church. It simply says "the Church". This could be any chruch, and she could be in fact a Shinto shrine maiden, especially when you consider that the castle appears on a Japanese shrine that is deeply connected to Japanese mythology.

I'm just clarifying, because I haven't seen the show people are talking about so I can't speak on what the case is there.

I disagree, I think it's pretty clear that Dracula's entire campaign against humanity is the result of his anger and sorrow over Lisa's death. The end of SotN makes it clear that knowing Lisa's last words and will drain any fight remaining out of him, leaving him pleading her for forgiveness for what he'd done.

I agree with this.

>(((.org)))

If you exclude niggers and mexicans American obesity drops by 2/3s.

Yeah okay crazy.

Just because you have been getting heat lately doesn't mean you can go full on denial mode.

Yo.

In CVIII he's called upon by The Church when all else fails. They sent Sylpha, and that didn't work, so they had no choice but to call in the guy that exhibited supernatural powers. Once The Church allowed him to work, he gets right to it. He's never shown moping about or feeling sorry for himself, he just does it.
Oh, bullshit. That's such a shit excuse. They knew they couldn't just have Trevor be a good guy so they made him edgy and conflicted. Adaptations are fucking shit.
The witch trials were a convenient excuse to showcase Alucard becoming the man he is in SotN. I know a fella above also thinks it was the catalyst for Dracula to take revenge against mankind, and perhaps it was, but at this point we're using a single point of reference throughout an entire franchise that doesn't even explicitly point out The Church as having burned Lisa as an excuse to throw shade at the entirety of the portrayal of religion in the series.
You'd have a point if the Belmont Clan wasn't founded by a man of God, and was a Knight of the Church. The Clan has roots in Christianity.

He doesnt have a single line of dialogue or interaction with anything other than pure gameplay except for the beggining of the game where hes praying, so thats not a good argument at all.
He was fucking excomunicated mate, people dont take kindly to that, where he not religius he wouldnt take that as such a terrible thing (besides, his whole familiy got run off the realm and his properties burned or confiscated), he has all the reasons to be angry as hell towards wallachians.
The reason does not matter in the slightless, its there, its castlevania canon and a really important moment at that.
Well you either say that the local clergy was corrupt or make EVERYONE involved look even worse, would you prefer if the corruption involved in burning an innocent woman runs all the way to both the vatican and faith itself?
Because she was burned as a witch while being innocent, and thats a fact in the games.
But isnt a christian order tied to the vatican, its a famliy destiend to fight dracula forever with their magical whip that hardly anyone else can use without being shit or getting drained of life.

You forgot

Stop this at all costs.
Anime is already dead, but if you faggots let netflix and crunchyroll take over the grave will be pissed on by SJWs.
And look at legend of korra to see what happens if the west tries to make something in the same vein as anime, or modern cartoons to see what happens when SJWs are in charge of animation.

the last airbender was great though

Found the commie

He specifically stated Korra.

eat shit, nigger.

he mentioned "the west"

Wew lad

Yeah the last airbender was incredible, probably the last good cartoon. I don't remember watching anything newer that was good.

wew

>

The ones who demonized him were the merchants. And this isn't memeing, he chased them away so they go assblasted at him and started talking shit.

voice acting is stupid
animation is fine

embarrassing

user the church is more corrupt now than it has ever been in history

Isn't he the one who said every castlevania should be like Lord of Shadows?

Why? Lord of Shadows literally made me fall asleep because the game was dull as shit.

The story goes Lord of Shadows was suppose to be it's own game, until a demo was shown to a group of higher ups at Konami, Kojima included, who thought it was amazing and should instead be Castlevania.

Feels bad, man.

Why would you think Kojima has any say in Castlevania?

I've heard it a few times before. I'm honestly suprised nobody on here has (although it could be feigning ignorance)
archive.is/LoyPV

i only started caring for castlevania after they began to rip metroid off
before then i just thought of the game as that one plataformer to play on halloween or when i get tired of megaman

Holy shit are you retarded. Go back to Reddit then kill yourself.

It's only a problem when it's implied it's the system itself that corrupts, instead of the particular fallen organization. "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." I mean, come on. What kind of ambitious villain wouldn't want to hijack something like that? He'd be a fool not to.

Kill yourself.

WHAT IS A MAN?

You mean edgy fedora crap? Kill yourself, user.

Anime isn't dead or anything close to dead, and this is not anime.

what did you expect from (((cuckflix)))

At least read the fucking thread fam before you (1)

I don't need to. This discussion have been happened before and it always ends in fedoras getting angry.

Get the fuck out.

See

LoS doesn't count seeing as it's shit and made in an attempt to appeal to masses, including fedoras, so that's a terrible example, not to mention it's not mainline canon.

We could argue all day on the subject. And I agree, the game is shit. But cherry picking from the series only the ones that fit your viewpoint is pretty shitty my mang.
Even if it's not from the canon line, still happened in the series. Represent your viewpoint correctly. :^)

But lisa getting burned as a witch while being innocent is, so is trevor getting excomunicated and the belmonts run off walachia, but lets just pretend that is allright and has no negative implications at all because trevor believes in god and good.

LoS is not even part of the serie. Is just god of war with castlevania slapped on it. It literally doesn't have anything to do with the mainline games since it's a "re-imagination" just like these tumblr pics are re-imaginations as well. Trying to use it as canon is desperate.

Lisa was burned in unspecific circumstances. The games never really explore why she was burned because it's not important. Trevor being excomunicated was out of fear for his power, but the church returned to him when needed, and he went out and valiantly to save the day, without being edgy about it. Not even the CoD Trevor is as edgy as this one. So no, there are no negative implications. Lisa was even burned in a cross for some reason.

There is literally no proof of that, theres no dialogue at all, the most significant character interaction is him praying.

Holy shit you cocksucking faggots. All of you. Even if there is to justify why it le ebil church the fact of the matter is that its like that because its Soros propaganda and everything else is just an excuse.

oh no

first pic is definitely a parody

Werewolf > Vampire

Furry begone

Literally the fucking intro.

I just came here to call the OP a faggot for thinking that trash was actually representative of Castlevania.

None of that is "he went bravely and saved the day"
Dracula wreaked havoc in countries until trevor finally faced him, where do you take from that he accepted his fate withouth any bitching?

Sure, it doesn't say he doesn't complain, firstly because it isn't important, and secondly it doesn't say he did complain either. All character interactions actually point to the contrary, and the story implied it.

Oh hush.
Vampires have secret bat fursonas

You have nothing to base that on.
So far trevor was reluctant until the last 2 episodes, where he is actually starting to fight back, but yet again, lets pretend that doesnt happen for the sake of saying its shit.

Yeah I'm just fucking around.

Except the fact that he actually goes and kill Dracula. Especially after being kicked out of town.
While being as much of a dick as possible, not to mention a Fedora. In fact, I don't even know why Trevor agrees to fight seeing how he doesn't give a single shit even in the last episode.

And what the hell do you think hes doing in the series after he fights alucard?
Go and stick something up his ass?
Because hes angry.
A fedora would refuse god's existence, not be butthurt about being excomunicated and be happy at the thought of killing dracula.

Are you talking about the game or the show here? Because he doesn't meet Alucard in the game until much later in his quest. Before that he was just an outcast, and seeing how he quickly went and fight Dracula, I'd say he wasn't even bitter.
Yes, unlike the game.
Agnostics are fedoras too, Trevor wasn't exactly butthurt about the whole thing, he just wanted to be left alone, not giving a shit, and I still don't understand why he wanted to kill Dracula because of the previous point.

The show.
You have literally nothing to base that upon.
Because hes not an asshole.

The second video doesn't mention that his trusted companions went on massive rampages after Dracula was murdered.

They are practitioners of witchcraft, and sypha was a character in castlevania 3, have you even played the game or are you just crossposting for the sake of it?

I expected it to be a horrible animated pile of shit. What I got was a nicely animated with a voice direction better than i've ever heard in a anime dub but leftist propaganda coming out the ass piece of shit.though that is knida cheating since it was created in mind of western markets. Part of that is because Soros has tainted netflix and another is because the director is a fucking fedora tier atheist. If they had a different director maybe it wouldn't have ended up a libshit puff piece.

It's not, It's reality.

YOUR ASS YOU DISGUSTING LIAR

You either know nothing about Castlevania or you're so desperate for anything vaguely like Castlevania you'd take the garbage Netflix dumps out

Yes, though only partly.

I've been talkling about the game this whole time, idiot, I was comparing Trevor from the game to the one in the show, the one in the show being a whinny bitch comparing to the manly one from the games.
See
After being a dick, starting a fight in a bar, killing some random people in "self defense" and decide not to help until there's a lot of dead people? Right.

Pic related, same faggot who made the Power/Ranger shitty edgy "re-imagination".

They're called Gypsies user. Or congresswomen.

The nomads are actual kikes.
Guess what the old kikes thought of themselves. It only takes a cursory trip through kike history to identify that they thought, and still think of themselves, as wizards.
When they're first introduced, the nomads make it a point to talk about their "oral history".
Prior to the creation of the talmud, jews had the exact same oral tradition.

If it looks like a jew and acts like a jew, it's a jew.

That shows absolutely nothing user.
He did not start it.
Ok, youre just shitposting now.

Yes it is don't be retarded

Oh, a last minute ass-pull? Reminds me of Moral Orel and other crap like it.
No thanks. It savaged Castlevania too hard for that last minute "But we wuz juss playin'" bull
Because you don't think

That's how Hollywood Jews explain their hissing away, like "It's not mocking Jesus but what people think of Jesus, it's not mocking goyim but what people think of goyim, it's not mocking Americans but certain kinds of Americans"
No, they are hissing hard at religion and Christianity/Catholocism in particular, which makes no sense considering the history of Castlevania

Then tell that story away from Castlevania, or make a new story with Castlevania like that with new characters, don't rape the lore, the characters, the entire consistent story and world of the games just to jack off to how ebil preists are LIKE don't you remember how they butchered scientists and the pograms???
Historically retarded, intellectually infantile and presuppositionally autistic troglodytes run mainstream media - and each one with the same slant and vaguely similar agendas. Nothing good comes from it. Ever.

Except the fact that he doesn't seem to be mad at all.
But he sure as hell enjoyed starting it.
I'll take that as "I'm a faggot and I surrender". Trevor was perfectly capable of defending himself without killing anyone, the same way he could have left the pub without making the faggots in there bleed. Those was done just to be edgy and to show Trevor is a dick.

Finishing it, I mean.

He doesnt have any expression or dialogue.
How is that an argument?
If some drunk fucks attacked you and you defeat them, wouldnt you be pleased?
He didnt even kill the people that attacked him, youre yelling at this point that you havent watched the show but are repating what youve heard.

If you think Moral Orel was anti-christian you missed completely the point of the show.

1. Outside of proper Christianity, there is only one religious body known as "the Church" - Rome
2. Outside of proper Christianity, everyone equates Catholicism to Christianity without distinction of function, theology, and with no regard for Protestants (barely anyone knows about EastOrtho outside of the squatlands)
3. JAPAN knows next to nothing about Catholicism OR Protestantism (and absolutely nothing about EastOrtho) and so they conflate Catholicism with all of Chritianity and thus view "the Church" (Rome by another name) as the symbol and head authority of Christiandom

Whenever you see references to "church" and the world setting takes place on Earth it means Rome. This is basic. Even carries into their games today (vid related)

I'm also pretty sure that bit about Sypha and the church is fleshed out in another game but I forget. Might be wrong. You could be right there, but I could swear it was mentioned - though probably not specifically regarding a "pope"

Both protestantism and catholicism are heretical cults of the devil.

vid related
Don't be intellectually retarded

He's the only sane guy to listen to from those times and ironically was trialed and almost killed for being a heretic against the Cathcucks and Jews.

Damn son, watch where you tip that fedora, someone might get hurt.

He's not a fedora; it's probably that Gnostic user again or a Mormon

Orel's town is full of hypocritical, mean people that use the "good christian" angle as a facade for their failings, Orel gets into trouble exactly because he's the only person around that actually believes on it, while the town chooses to arbitrarily uphold some christian values while ignoring others. Of course, if you had actually watched the show besides one or two cherrypicked episodes you'd know that.

Lol. Got anything to back up your retarded claims?

Did you ever even play the fucking games? Dracula had all sorts of glass vials and tesla coils in that place. The setting and just about everything was perfect. Too many christcucks around. Any depiction of religion being just a little bit archaic is met with "N-NO IT'S PROPAGANDA, CANT SAY NUTHIN BAD BOUT MUH JESUS"

Indeed. We should do the opposite of Christianity and throw fag fests and butt stuff, hip hip hooray for atheism!

How is that everything Castlevania is supposed to be?

What a fucking failure. I'm really doubting the whole "Dad's too evil for me" angle, and now thinking that Alucard is just rebelling to get his dad's attention because his dad has long since written him off as a colossal disappointment and stopped giving a shit.

Isn't the hypocritical Christian the lefts goto trope for criticizing Christianity? It's pretty obvious Orel and all the kids around him are suppose to be portrayed as naive and manipulated.

No, not that either, what the flying fuck man.

Okay now I know you are willfully retarded.
The entire thing from cover-to-cover is a mockery of old Christian value shows, particularly Davey and Goliath - hence why it's animated the way it is.
Even the design of Orel, his father and his mother ape the exact look of the family in Davey. The whole show was a vitriolic mockery, one very prolonged edgy joke.

Just because it ended in the last twenty seconds on a vague implication that things turned out good for Orel - without actually giving credit to the faith itself, mind you, just that Orel kept his values into adulthood - doesn't remove the literal point and premise of the entire show.

You fell for their trick because, again, you don't think. Start thinking. It's literally what Christians are commanded to do.

Lurk more stupid

I'm just pointing out that there has always been all kinds of goofy scientific shit in Dracula's castle. Go play Symphony of the Night, you'll be like "what the hell is all this shit in the background, I dont even know what it's supposed to do"
Jesus is not evil or corrupt, but evil men can take up the "cause" in order to carry out evil deeds. Are you really saying there aren't corrupt Catholic priests or the fucking pope himself?

OP is a faggot and a retard. Not a single sentence he's made all thread has been correct.

being a fenceshitter should be a bannable offense

Geez, I wonder if the show's anti-christian?

Again, that's not Castlevania. The point isn't that they dumped on Rome or Christianity (it's Netflix, the same people who removed the gender-chromosome explanation from an old Bill Nye show).

The point is that they ruined the lore, characters and setting of the games. That's the point of contention in this thread.

Know what? fuck this thread, and fuck you. I hope you fucking die of a horrible disease.