What are some games that let you play as a Dark Elf and actually feel like an asshole while you do it? Like...

What are some games that let you play as a Dark Elf and actually feel like an asshole while you do it? Like, the game makes you question your decisions and the people around you as if to make you say "Should I be doing all of this evil shit?" and "who can I really trust?"
You know, something other than a repainted faggot tolkien elf with slightly more dipshit motives?

Other urls found in this thread:

sixages.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most fanatsy MMORPGS

WoW not included because Blood Elves are pretty much just gay anime elves right?

I'd be cool to have a game where "evil" ruthless actions was the natural and smart thing to do over "good" soft actions without being too edgy.
If you don't purge everyone involved in the slave revolt another even bigger revolt resulting in the deaths of hundreds of perfectly useful commoners and even nobles is bond to happen.

I think Tyranny

Try Arcanum as a meanie elf mage with Dark Elf Follower background. You can kill basically any important character and then bring their soul back to torture and question them. You can get a dark elf companion if you're evil enough but you can't play as one yourself.

Wasn't there a really critically acclaimed game that did basically exactly that? you had to amass wealth and resources for the end fight with the god or some shit and often times the good decisions lead to bad results and vise versa.
saging because off topic and i'm pretty sure you weren't a dark elf.

I dont think a bad one even exists.

True, I just thought with my luck I should state it lest I get one and it sucks

Tolkien elf?

Elves are all lithe archers that live in forests, right? No, half of Tolkien's elves preferred caves and stone fortresses, or comfy houses. Really, the stereotype conflates Lothlorien specifically with all of elvendom. Doesn't really jive well with pic related. On top of that, they were the closest thing to divine beings that one could find, with the exception of the few Maiar that wandered Middle-Earth. Tell me, where the elves that constantly sing and dance under moon, sun, and starlight? Fuck's sake, even Hackson couldn't bother to make the elves in the LotR movies sing, when singing was constant in the books.

What would you describe a generic fantasy orc as being like? Probably green, big and hulking, right? No, that's D&D and Warcraft - Tolkien's orcs were bow-legged, long-armed, smaller than a human, crafty, squat, sallow, slant-eyed, and fond of human meat.

Yeah, the original D&D borrowed heavily from Tolkien, but even the artwork from that is nearly unrecognizable today. Really, you ended up with this chain of derivatives where Tolkien borrowed from actual mythology, D&D borrowed from Tolkien (and from other works in its later editions), Warhammer borrowed from D&D, Warcraft straight-up ripped off Warhammer because Blizzard couldn't get the IP, and then thousands and thousands of games, books, and settings ripped off everything from Tolkien on up, with the emphasis being on the most recent works (e.g. Warcraft). Eventually it devolved into a gigantic hideous circlejerk where everything looks the same. People like you then dismiss it all as "Tolkien-esque" without realizing just how generationally far-removed it is from Tolkien himself.

MM's just gotta let it happen.
We've had so many not-Elrics over the years that surely we'll get a real one some day. Just gotta get the right dev.

I don't know if this is really accurate to say given that Warcraft is pretty much "generic fantasy setting" incarnate whereas Warhammer occupies a more unique niche of "flintlock fantasy". I mean it's true the two settings are similar, but not that similar beyond broad strokes that exist throughout the fantasy genre. I'm not a big Warcraft fan but from what I do know about it I'm pretty sure it doesn't revolve around a fantasy version of the HRE. Your copypasta's general message isn't wrong, but that detail triggers my autism.

warcraft is flintlock fantasy too

Nigga it's actual fact that they near 1:1 ripped off Warhammer, precisely for the reasons stated. I don't have the screencap or proof, but it's straight from the horses mouth.

No they literally started making Warcraft with the intent of it being a Warhammer RTS, they couldn't get GW to give them a license. This has been confirmed in multiple interviews with Blizzard staff.

Imagine what great things could have come from Games Workshop actually working with Blizzard back when they were good.
My god…

Dark elves: the game

Yeah maybe, but the grafics…

overhaul mods will lead you to happiness, n'wah

That alone excludes pretty much any game. Even in Overlord you aren't that bad of a guy, everyone you kill had it coming specially the elven faggots. Only games I recall where you really are a complete ass are Postal 1 (2 is too funny to be taken seriously) and Hatred. Anything else even if you're a bad guy the other guy is worse (making you the good guy).

You can always become shouting stormcloak dragonborn dark elf who serves sithis and makes sacrifices to daedra, making all racist nords praise you like an ancient nord champion, while fucking their wives behind their backs with your grey dong.

Neck yourself gen Xir.

I rolled a DElf in skyrim once. Pretty much just went around sniping innocent people with arrows.

or maybe it was a wood elf I made to look sinister and act uncharacteristically. Can't really remember.

Isn't orc and goblin interchangeable in LotR?

I stand by the claim that the only good orks exist in Warhammer. Everywhere else, they are simply greeniggers.

Not really. Goblins are a subspecies of orc, basically low-T orcs.

You're not an elf but there is Overlord 1 and 2 to scratch that evil power fantasy itch.

Silly user if you want Dark Elves you play WoW Void Elves :^)

Might and Magic; Dark Arisen lets you be a evil asshole.

Even as mediocre as RA Salvatore's writing is, I'd kill for a good RPG set in Menzoberranzan based on Drow house politics and house warfare.

Your claim has no basis and is ridiculous on top.

It was dumb, the "climactic ending" of the game is you being king and you have to make a bunch of decisions, the idea being that you may have to sacrifice the welfare of some of your people in the short term in order to defeat an encroaching evil. However it's ruined in classic modern WRPG fashion by allowing you to amass a personal fortune large enough to deal with any issue out of pocket (all of the problems are money matters), allowing you to bypass all moral quandries by being a real estate tycoon just like Donald Trump.

That was retarded, but I mean that many modern WRPGs have the "oh you did a quest, guess you don't have to make difficult decisions" design rather frequently.

Baldur's Gate?
I think there was also a Neverwinter Nights expansion that took place in the Underdark but I never played it.

Is there a name for that pose?

Oh that's cool. The spoiler checkbox in quick reply is disconnected from the one at the top of the thread.

There is no way that she put ink on her breasts.
Judging by her right hand, there is no way in fucking hell she pressed her right hand on her right boob or left boob.
Fucking slut!

She has prehensile boobs

And thank fuck for that

Somewhere, there is a picture like this for that image. Anyway I don't want to drag this too off-topic, sorry OP. Thinking on it a bit, possibly ADOM, which has Dark Elf as a selectable race, and the whole LNC system tied to various things such as god worship. Other roguelikes may qualify.

No I just tried it it isn't possible, especially with breasts that large. Unless she has freakishly long arms, or inhumanly flexible wrists.

What if the bazonglers are fake? Like, really really fake.

You're not even mentioning handedness. Those marks are left by someone grabbing her breasts from the front.

I just did it to myself, dipshit. You can't do both tits at the same time, but you CAN get your thumb down there if you go one after the other. Why you'd WANT to even do this in the first place is another question.

And even then they'd have to twist their hands upside down.

So like detachable?

You could get the thumb into position but the rest of the fingers definitely not fan out the way the ink stains imply.

Yes adhesive breast pads, but that doesn't look to be the case here.

you should play king of dragon pass while you wait for it to release sixages.com/

Wrap your arm behind your back, then try to grab your chest. Or at least touch your nipple. It's doable, especially with breasts as big as those.

So wearing my sister's bra and clothes I can't manage to get my hand to do the proper shape whether it be from the front or back. If I do it like suggested it's too far to get to my nipple let alone middle of the palm coverage depicted. And if I do it from the front the thumb is in the correct place but the angle causes your fingers to curl up as opposed to fan out like depicted.
Sage for off topic.

Witcher?

Those better goddamn well not be your pictures, tranny.

Crossdressing doesn't automatically mean tranny.

HAVING TITS DOES.

Reportes for cam whoring

He is right though, the mere act of wearing girl's clothing has turned me into a tranny. Let this be a warning to all of you not to catch the gay.

user why?
What, can't afford your own?

Do you want me to magically grow breasts? Closest I can imitate for testing is wearing a bra, and showing off skin is gross so I need to cover that too.

No. Think of orcs as negroes and goblins as pygmies.

The reason he's asking why is because going through the trouble of dressing in your sister's clothes, faking tits, and pixelating out your face for the sake of imitating the pose from some trivial fanart and showing everyone online would suggest maybe you're an autistic faggot, or just autistic.

Holy shit

Are you a master rusewoman?

Did you take her hair too?

Not at all user. Compare these goblin riders to standard orc infantry. The goblins are fucking pumped for war, the orcs just want to go back home and eat orc food and watch orc television.

Tolkien used the terms interchangeably, but generally goblins were associated with the orcs of the misty mountains

I thought that when i played it in 2003, but after playing hundreds of hours of oblivion and 200 of skyrim, the graphics are more detailed/about the same amount of pixels in textures in morrowind, even if everything is ugly and polygonal. Its intentional for the detail of the world and the alien setting. The only thing oblivion has on morrowind graphically is more polygons and bumpmap textures. And the only thing Skyrim has on oblivion is more polygons. Bethesda hasnt done anything interesting or even labor intensive since morrowind, graphically (ignoring everything else terrible about them)

Well fucking cheers

underrated post

Nothing will top the one-finger-selfie user but here.

In retrospect I realize I was a pussy about the idea that anons could find my face given a neck, and since some seem interested in seeing it I'll go ahead and post the uncensored ones. I was just trying to prove a point and didn't expect anyone to screencap it, but that just proves I may have brain problems.

Is that a wig?

_no

You are pretty fucking cute user, no homo though. Would you post some pictures WITHOUT the shirt, too?

Just show us the teats

Why the long hair then? Are you a metalhead?
show us your butt in your sister's clothes

That's a dude.

What the fuck is going on here?

Just a game of pretend, user

We scared her off

Well wanting to look at a man's chest without the shirt is pretty
Oh, well I guess that fixes that. I don't think I should as the thread is derailed enough as is.

user I don't have teats I'm a man

My mother didn't let my have hair longer than half an inch as a child, to spite her I grew it out once I was an adult.

Nobody cares about what the original topic, but I (and other people) would like to see you without the shirt. Maybe a picture of showing your back?

Why would you want to be and edgelord?

That hair and chin looks like a dude I know who named himself after a blacksmithing tool.

These were pretty decent beat em’ up/rpg hybrids.

Something not right here

He's not even an elf. He's a human descendant of a bunch of evil dragons or some shit.

Yes, but for translation reasons because 'orc isn't an English word'. Orcs are basically elves. They were made by torturing elves and shit for like 1000 years. Goblins are what Tolkien called orcs in the Hobbit.

please leave and never come back

hot

Point your elbows out, like if you are crossing your arms. You can get the rotation that way.

Elves are only good as orc cocksleeves

The fingers will fan out correctly but the palm will not be outward enough. At best it would be vertical compared to the pictures which make them approach from a near 45 degree angle outwards.

The GAY community?!

This thread is going places. I'm disgusted but also intrigued.

But you do it all the time

nice

This thread really went places. None of them good.

I told you fuckers not to let /cuteboys/ posters invade. Why didn't you listen?

It's true. Everybody in this thread is jacking off to this faggot right now.

Speak for yourself gaylord. I'm just laughing because someone tried to prove that. At least he wasn't naked this time.

It's true, you're jacking off to those pics don't lie

Copypasta from 4cuck you fucking moron.

Why do you shave your arms user?