/fit/ games

While video games will never be a complete replacement for actual exercise and body-work, what titles are out there that at least help and/or provide an enjoyable workout?

play dance dance revolution

I'm about to go unlock everything in Soul Calibur III, except every time I get my ass handed to me by the input-reading grapplenigger AI I'm going to do 5 push ups, sit ups, or squats. 10 if it's a perfect.
How long do you think it will take until I can bench press economy automobiles?

I make sure to pick it up at least once a day for my workout routine.

I play turn based games so I can do one or two rounds while breathing between rotations. Only works with a home gym.

Just actually excercise, I doubt anyone here actually eats so much they'd need to excercise for more than like 45 minutes, except mark, Mark is a fucking fatass.

Whenever someone asks me "Do you workout?"(which is almost daily), I tell them "Nah, I just play WiiFit and do Zumba". You would be suprised how many flouride stares I get back as they can't tell if I am making fun of them or I am totally serious.

t. /fit/ user

You're going to fuck up your back

steel battalion

Getting buff isn't about doing a shitload of excercise at all once. Its about lifting and eating correctly over time.

Fruit ninja kinect was enjoyable, despite kinect being CIA spy hardware.

Well I'm not going to do it all in one night, although I guess I did kind of word it that way

The best part is they'll never know because they can't get off their fat ass long enough to even play wii fit or do zumba more than once or twice.

go to the arcade and play Dance Dance Revolution you fag this thread stinks of reddit

Mark do ketosis

SNAP CITY

No pain no gains you lazy niggers. Go for a jog outside

Top tier meme fam-pai

I still miss the golden age of /fit/