My brother and I are going halves on a ps4 on monday, were getting the console and 2 games...

My brother and I are going halves on a ps4 on monday, were getting the console and 2 games. My brother likes weeb shit but also has cerebral palsy and isnt good at games in general, im normal have full time employment and take care of him. Recommend a game for him and a game that could hold the attention of a non weed smoking adult.

gravity rush 1 & 2 and bloodborne, you can get gr1 and bb for cheap these days

Does he like titties? Super Robot Wars maybe?

Yeah he loves the 2d

Right now his favorite games are:
Animal crossing on the 3ds and sims 4 on his friends ps4. He also has a bunch of anime games on his vita but I dont know the names. Then he has weird shit like games where you take pictures of anime girls in swimming suits and stuff

You should suck his dick and play Bejeweled

I beat bloodborne on my cousins ps4 and played a lot of DS3. Was thinking about either getting:
Neir, nioh or wolfenstein the new order

Get him one of the Atelier games, lots of turn based combat and economic shit, and if he likes grinding its perfect for him. Plus its got tiddies and yuri out the wazoo

Bloodborn. Stay away from anime games. The mentally disabled are not allowed to have waifus.

Now, I'm not saying all of these are spectacular, but I would say that you should at least take a look and see if your brother would be interested:
Akiba's Trip/Beat
Hatsune Miku/Hyperdimension Neptunia
Atelier games
Tales of
Persona
Minecraft
LittleBigPlanet
Knack
I Am Setsuna
Harvest Moon Light of Hope
Stardew Valley
Grim Fandango
Ori and the Blind Forest
Child of Light
Cities Skylines
Dragon Quest Builders

What's your reasoning for this?

Kill yourself bro.

Most people who have cerebral palsy don't have mental problems other than their brain fucks with their body part movement. Other than that they have fully function mental skills.

I'd feel assaulted if someone less than the best lusted after somebody else's wife, and similarly, I'd feel just as assaulted if someone less than the best lusted after somebody else's waifu. Note that by "best" I don't necessarily mean the greatest looking or most handsome; although, it does go without saying that you can't be the best if you're a shitskin. That's another exclusion.

This is mindvirus tier autism, yet somehow entirely reasonable. I'll concede your point on browns since I haven't met one that comprehends love in any meaningful way at this juncture, but if one is doung their best, is this not enough? Actually it's probably not the best idea to engage in this kind of discussion here as not only is this primo-metaphysical autism, but it'll detail this shit thread.

My left hand is fucking up, god damn.

I don't see how it's autistic at all. I just want what's best for all anime girls. Since they're almost all made to be perfect women in every way (usually), then is it so odd that I think they deserve a man up to their par? To want any less is similar to people who draw and read doujins about a fat and/or ugly and/or old man who rapes a girl.

That's debatable. I'm sure a lot of people's best is nothing to write home about, though, and that's simply the way of life.

I guess you're out then too buddy.

The entire point of a waifu is to be a substitute for real human affection for sad beta orbiters who couldn't achieve it in real life. If only Chads are allowed to have waifus, no one will have waifus.

This only applies with seasonalfags and browns in my experience. The actually commited ones I know were successful when they took the plunge and avoid meatwomen like the plague.