RT celebrates 100th anneversary of the Russian Revolution

1917.rt.com

Includes a quiz: 1917.rt.com/#!/en/quiz/58ad3a391c24c87ea0094438

How knowledgable are you on the revolution, comrade?

Other urls found in this thread:

1917.rt.com/#!/en/media/video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 correct answers

8 correct

EXCELLENT! YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE MAIN EVENTS OF THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION DESERVES AN A+

9 correct answers

What if twitter existed in 1917? srs question

1917.rt.com/#!/en/media/video

3 correct answers.
lel

No thanks, and I probably would have gotten every question wrong anyways.

What is this, kindergarten? Also i sucked at this, i need to get back to books and stop playing fucking video games.

It gets stuck on second question for me, both on Chrome and Edge

Most people probably can't identify Trotsky by sight, but yeah I kinda thought that was a trick question or something.

I am really impressed RT does stuff like this.

Thanks Putin!

No shit, Im not russian, I was never thought the exact factory where the strike started or where the tsar was exiled to.

I didn't know the factory one, but I did know the city Czar Niki was moved too.

Russian/Soviet history is pretty based, wish I knew them all.

You guys don't have to be so salty about not knowing shit about the russian revolution :)

Do you know how bad western schools are?

Im not quite sure what the benefit is from learning exact factories and placenames for an understanding of history.

If you are over 20 years old and don't know who Trotsky is, thats a problem.

It's just basic history.

Not saying you're wrong, but I bet 90% of people couldn't identify Trotsky from photo and 75% wouldn't know who it was even if you gave them the name.

Honestly I can't even get mad at this video, it's almost charming.

Well, welcome to the real world where basically no one could tell you anything relevant about the guy and fewer would recognize him on sight.

And among the slightly more lefty crowd I hear crap like
As if Trotsky was some sort of saint.

I knew all about the provisional government but fuck all about the monarchy. Guess that's what you get for knowing literally everything about the Russian Revolution through reading Lenin.

the only answer i got right tbh

I hate dumb people.

RT is now our media.

Reminder that Kerensky did NOTHING wrong
Except arming the red guard

Rt makes some okay content but their YouTube comment sections are incredibly reactionary

Alt-Right faggots fucked the YT comments on RT yeah.

Rightists like RT because it's not the "liberal media" and therefore shit up its comments. But they genuinely make some cool stuff and invite people like Zizek to give talks.

Reactionaries like Putin. Nothing new.

RT went third_positionist some 3 years ago or so.
Half of they videos are about rapey muslims and dumb eurocrats so it's not surprising that their comments are like that.

"During the lifetime of great revolutionaries, the oppressing classes constantly hounded them, received their theories with the most savage malice, the most furious hatred and the most unscrupulous campaigns of lies and slander. After their death, attempts are made to convert them into harmless icons, to canonize them, so to say, and to hallow their names to a certain extent for the “consolation” of the oppressed classes and with the object of duping the latter, while at the same time robbing the revolutionary theory of its substance, blunting its revolutionary edge and vulgarizing it. Today, the bourgeoisie and the opportunists within the labor movement concur in this doctoring of Marxism. They omit, obscure, or distort the revolutionary side of this theory, its revolutionary soul. They push to the foreground and extol what is or seems acceptable to the bourgeoisie."
t. Lenin

Still they do sometimes have some good anti-cappie pices.