Which gaming peripherals do you use most? Pic related can't live without one of these baby

Which gaming peripherals do you use most? Pic related can't live without one of these baby

I don't get it

My keyboard

autism was a mistake

Docking station. I actually recently started using it again. I ripped off the micro USB and replaced it with USB-C cable. I still need to deal with the fact phone ended up being way too high but it will serve me for few more years now.
Also bluetooth headphones with jack connection. I just use one headphones for both PC and phone now.

I've been whipping out my arcade stick a lot more, It's most comfortable and practical if I play most games like as if it's mvc3 using my thumb and three fingers to play most games.

The only thing that's hard to do is tapping once

keyboard and mouse

Two words mashed in to one lads:
COUCHMASTER
For a HTPCfag like me this shit is heaven.

I kind of want one tbh

I love and hate this fucking piece of shit, and it's probably my fault for being retarded enough to assume Valve wouldn't have LITERAL HARDWARE DRM (Not like in the sense of retards complaining about some console exclusive that'll be emulatable in ~5 years) in some peripheral they put out

I've got a pad sorta like that, it's an old Saitek Cyborg Command Unit or something that I found at a yardsale. I can't play tab-target MMOs without it. I just set up 33% bands for the X and Y axis on the thumbstick and bind WASD accordingly, letting me strafe all over the place while still popping abilities without disjointing my fingers.

It's cute.

Best way to game

Honestly if GoG made a steam controller clone with a real DPAD and a standalone configuration application I'd buy it in a second

You don't have to buy gay energy drinks with it. I store charging cables in there since the thing has a usb port.

my setup is just twin controllers and an usb extension.
I wanted to put wheels on my desk and use one of those hdmi/ethernet adapters for quick changes, but is probably better to put the shitty computer built from spare parts on my room and put the good one in the living room.

How can we tell if it is a legitimate Nintendo product then?

This is the gayest thing I've seen all day and I've seen burly men with gaping assholes wearing makeup.

No hax yet

until you realize that you need to run gog galaxy to configure it

Gog galaxy actually works offline though.

Also since I'd be saving the configuration to the contoller itself instead of temporarily loading a config to be removed when the controller is shut off it actually wouldn't matter.

He did simple rewiring you fucking retard. Being able to make simple modifications to electronics is a basic capability a modern man should have.

Most modern men don't even qualify as men.

Well maybe not you, faggot.

I do. Pull down your pants and turn around so I can show you, bitch.

Prestiguously homosexual my invalid ne'er do well

Imagine a console with so little games you have to market its appearence like it's a fucking painting or a statue.

soyboy is the meme of the 2018

Where do you come from that they market statues and paintings like in the webm?

I like it for its ability to crash shitty threads with asshurt nintendrones.
It's not a meme as much as it is an utility.

That's what all the best memes are like.

My mouse and keboard and a PS3 controller, I am not fucking autistic.

But they're marketing 3rd party cosmetic addons, not the console.

pretty much

I just hope it doesn't get overused or misused. Or used on things I like.

Does buying wireless controllers for my older consoles count? Fuck wires.

Enjoy your sterility goyim

if a stupid pic makes you mad then you should re-consider your life. its like americans getting mad at mutt posting. they get mad because they are literal meme people who are underage.

It's like $15 to get one and my wired controllers are in storage for multiplayer. What, are 3rd party controllers not good enough for you? Don't have any friends to use your spare wired controllers?

Someones butt is hurting.

are you fit enough to fit your legs under it?

My butt is actually feeling quite comfortable in this chair. Thanks for your projection concern though.

I mean, it's not special. Swap some text around or change nintendo stuff out for anything else. It's two steps removed from a stickman with "DUMBASS" written on it

Are you sure your OK? You seem pretty mad about people enjoy a handheld console and Mark deleting your cuckchan faggot posts. Chill man your 4chan ban will be over in a few days its all good.

Didn't meant to post it twice, oh well.

Devils advocate here,but i don't think they're doing that facial pose because they're "soy boys" but rather because it's the standard for youtube to gain attention

Jewtubers are soyboys, no exceptions.

kys famalamadingdong tbh soyboy nucuckdo shill kike

i saw the original pic and i think its an xbox one

wew

If it looks like a duckā€¦

Weebshit is the peak of masculinity and you know it, cunt.

Only if its manly anime like Jojo or as I like to call it, manime. amirite fellow anime enthusiasts, GARUGAMESH!

Get on my level.

You never know how badly you need this until you have one.

"Manly" anime is the peak of homosexuality, if watching semi nude muscular men flex is in any way entertaining to you, you're gay.
Breeding age girls accidentally giving you a glimpse of their panties as their faces redden though, that's what a true man wants.

Do you just buy anything they shit out? Please don't tell me you're that much of a good goy.

Yes I agree. I love moe anime and sing all the OPs out loud cuz im manly and I want to be an anime girl ;333 plz fuck my boypussy

That's not Razer, though.

It might as well be, it's a fucking useless gimmick.

And a 3 hour MTBF.

Moe is love. Moe is life.

'kay.

IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE xDDD

What the fuck is this?

what the fuck is that

Low budget gore movies, there`s a whole subculture of that, user

I remember this japanese one that looked like a legit execution video and some celeb faggot freaked out when he saw it at some degenerate club. It was everywhere.

Back in my day gore was poorly drawn vajanuas on usenet.

Back in my day gore was a grainy vhs tape of a Pennsylvania city councilman blowing his head off with a .44 or a newswoman from Texas doing the same with a shotgun, or an actor and two kids getting evicerated by a crashing helicopter.

Quads

What happens when you have to scratch your balls or adjust your pants?

Faces of Death was mostly trash

Bud Dwyer. Embed tangentially related.

I think I found a clip of it, or not. Not gonna watch.

That loks amazing to play from my bed. In fact, this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

user, I'm a cadaver. I'd be more worried about slipping through it

I just did a quick search on this Faces of Death thing, the "director" is called John Alan Schwartz and he has a YT channel called Two Jews on Film, oy vey.

I've got a G510 which I bought under recommendation from a friend. I never use the G keys for gaming, though. I programmed a few key shortcuts for Krita in there, but that's about it. It's nice to have them, but if they weren't there, I likely wouldn't notice.

user, I'm huge and it still fits me. And by huge I mean 6'5" so the general width that gives me, and then also overweight by a bit. It can get pretty wide and still support the board. Non-fit need not worry.

You can move the board to the side and rest it on one arm if it's a major issue, I have a table in front of me I'll put it on if I need to. it also gives plenty of room so for something a simple as a nut scratch I'll just do it without moving anything.

You'll love it user. Best part is it lets you use high end keyboards and more importantly mouse at a distance instead of relying on wireless shit.

Yeah, it was Charlie Sheen. He went to the FBI.

That looks alright but i have freakishly long arms so it would need to almost be embedded in my legs with 0 clearance to give me that perfect 90 degree elbow bend but no space above legs is not comfy. As it is a mostly squat on my chair like some kind of hybrid so my arms are at the right height for the desk.

G29.

I use the screen on mine with EVGA Precision. Otherwise yeah, hardly ever use the macros and the keys are mushy dome cap garbage.

>>>/cuckchan/

You can do this for free and it does the same fucking thing

wait, that thing is actually related to gaming? I thought it was a pen holder.

Can't you just put your pirated games on steam via the "add a non-steam game" option?

Dualshock 3, fightstick, Saturn pad, and keyboard+mouse

Fuck off yandev

I don't see how looking at other people of the same gender makes you gay. By your definition everyone's gay and bisexual since everyone's looked and watched males and females.

clean your mouse user

nah, he has talked about panties, remember that yandev is such a fag that he censored the "choose your panty" mechanic

I use the macros for Helldivers, The Division, pretty much anything that has bullshit key combinations for basic shit.

So what is that, exactly? An urethral toy?

Any leads for a video?

I do wonder when Yandev's main audience realize that hes NEVER EVER going to finish his game

One of the best Multiemulator controllers I've had. Has four shoulder buttons and six face buttons, so it works for pretty much every game.

ya where the thumbsticks at?

(Checked)
Really isn't a multi-emulator controller with thumbsticks

*without

3D was a mistake, user.

No public hax.
FTFY

There's hax, it's just in devolpement. And keep in mind that team exacuter is making a modchip for the switch.

a gamepad

I puked.

Spoken like a true gay.

Mousepads.
Seriously, I played my entire life without mousepads since my computer used to lie on hard surfaces that just didn't need any, then one day I had to place it on one kind of wood that was just too reflexive to properly work, so I went out and bought one, and holy shit they are fucking game changers.

exodus was a mistake

Then go >>>/back/ you cuckchan faggot.
Go post this garbage there

and took up janitorial positions on here. forgot to finish my though

>>>/cuckchan/

The vols can be a pain in the fucking ass and Mark is a biased little Kike.
But this shit is fucking cancer, Soyboy Wojak shit is being pushed and forced by a bunch of fucking cuckchan niggers so new they actually think "shadowbumplocks" are a thing and they're doing it with the intent of provoking console wars and derailing threads.

Fuckoff with this shit, take it to cuckchan and stay there

I agree his memes were trash, but there's still no reason to delete shit like that. Just let anons use the filter option if they don't like it, bants are a basic human right on imageboards.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/4chan/
In that order.

It happened on the set of a movie directed by John Landis

He may be a walking abomination of Nurgle, and a cakejew, but if he's stopping low-effort consolewar trash, he's doing something right.

I got one for christmas and it was useless, I wish my retarded aunt wasn't so bad at gift giving.

I think it should get a public ban instead of deletion.

Nigger Cakekike was laughing at Labo all the way through and was ok with people shitting on Nintendo for once which was what pretty much everyone was doing after some fags started shilling a Direct like it was hot shit.
People were creating OC as well, then these cuckchan niggers which were banned from there for spamming their garbage and making countless OPs with it, come here and start posting this absolute diarrhea and accusing that everyone who complained about this cancerous shit, even the people shitting on Nintendo and Labo of being Nintentoddlers.
After being rightfully banned for spamming that sewage and starting console wars some retards started spamming the cancer by making countless OPs with it.
Now they even started bitching on /sudo/
>>>/sudo/67829

I'd go with both

>>>/cuckchan/

Yeah, I know, he said that labo was inexcusable garbage, that's what I'm saying.

Not to mention they ruined this thread by spamming the whole soy shit as soon as someone posted the Switch dock. I admit I didn't handle the situation very well, but Jesus fucking Christ they actually admitted to using it to ruin threads.

Allow me to explain my theory; I think these people are the Sony fanboys that we're kicked out of cuckchan since cuckchan is Nintendrone central. It may be also one of the reasons it seems like I'm a bit tougher on Sony fanboys rather than Nintendo ones. I kinda see Nintendo as more of a target when it comes to this fanboy shit, mainly because everywhere else never let's you shit on Nintendo. I'm fine with people shitting on them, hell one of the reasons we still have the GG threads is to have it as a watchdog against treehouse, aksys and NISA. Additionally Labo is a fucking retarded idea unless it supports actual pre built accessories, which I doubt.

My point is there's a difference between shitting on Nintendo for things like the Switch being a rehashed Nvidia tablet and treehouse fucking up localizations, and shit like Amerimutt tier memes. I'm not gonna ban people for one or two images, I'll ban them if they start spamming it and get off topic.

As for my biases: I wish SEGA would make consoles again.

Reported.
Back to wojakchan :^)

you are fucking retarded and they were not spamming before you deleted their pictures.
And you are doing it again faggot, drawing attention to it more and more.

If you have a couch with a back that goes back it shouldn't be a problem. You can put the board right on the edge of the armrests so it reaches pretty far (the armrests are firm but soft, I think they're foam but it holds the board really well). Might work for you but I do suggest you attempt to try it first if you can since it is pricey.

Additionally none of the people I ban or delete have any post history prior to the Amerimutt tier memes shit. At least post a bunch before shitting up the board, Christ.

maybe because they know you will ban them for posting that fucking picture, you retarded kike

But of course
>>>/cuckchan/

Sonygaf central as well, especially since NeoFag died.

Sure you weren't

dumping or reposting is not spamming, no matter how you twist it

That's a crock of horse shit and you know it. At least become part of the board before spamming this trash

inb4 (((031b1d's))) post history contains nothing but soyjack and amerimutt memes

It's easy to tell this shit is from cuckchan because they started a thread on /sudo/ bitching about Mark as if it is cuckchan's /q/ or whatever they replaced it with.

Like I said, I don't mind people posting it once or twice when on topic. It's when people spam and try to derail is when I take action.

Why?
It's absolute fucking cancer on the level of Wojak console war shit.

Christ, and I thought I was retarded.

It's the difference between banter and just shitting up a thread. It's like having a friend poke fun vs having a friend relentlessly shit on you.

If someone's just making a joke I don't give a shit. It becomes a problem when it details and gets spammed.

Pretty much

no it is not you faggot, or you just might ban them for post history even if they made legitimate posts

people posted it itt like two or four times, they were sitting here for more than a day then some faggots got butthurt again and started complaining and you deleted those, not the faggots who derailed thread with their asshurt yet again

jesus fuck

I really don't think shitting on a console, especially the decisions for one console, counts as a console war. It may lead into it, but only if assblasted nintenyearolds get their panties in a knot.

Also, Sega won't make a console again for the same reason Atari won't: they crashed and burned too hard and too often to try that shit anymore. Besides, not even Segata Sanshiro would have gotten me on-board the Saturn, and that was their greatest advertising campaign.

ps id rather have had treasure chest spoilers you filthy heeb

Who the fuck even cares Mark. They're cuckchan, lower than animals. You should have no qualms about mercilessly banning them. I certainly won't. The last of the humans left that ship during the exodus of Holla Forums. These are just the rats who don't want to drown.

Additionally, if you don't like it, just like make board. It's free, it's simple, it's easy. I mean, enough people obviously have problems with the current moderation that your board will be super successful and all, right? :^)

And one of the people who posted it admitted to using it as a utility to shit up threads. When you use it like that you deserve to be banned

soyboy wojak is sompletely different from the cancer vore tho

You know you can set custom spoiler images right, brainlet?

Theres banter and then theres unfunny cancerous Wojak memes straight out of cuckchan being posted,
I can tolerate the occasional Wojak and Facebook frog newfaggot which is sent back by most people here but nothing like these spamming faggots

You give these cunts a hand they'll want an arm soon enough and down we go wit hthe slippery slope like this board hasn't had a huge decrease in quality over the years.

Yeah, and i can also filter people, but i don't because i'm not a faggot and the default spoilers are still a fuckin' sonic monitor no matter what i do.

Like I said, on topic banter is fine. However derailing the thread is not

I tried the Sonic Mania one, but then I got b

They're the fucking same and they've completely ruined the open mouth millenial trend that was going on.
Like Reddit beating a trend or meme to death cuckchan is no different.

I think they are different and perfectly simplify and riddicule what the numales are doing. Either way it is your opinion vs. mine.

just like you are doing now :^)

I bumplocked the thread and am explaining myself.

They're the same kind of cancer

Do you really need more proof these faggots are absolute cancer and don't belong?

Issue with that user, I have to config the controller every time I launch the game. Steam doesn't save shit right if it isn't a steamgame.

I recently got the Playstation version of that controller (Hori Fighting Controller). You can switch "modes" between PS3, PS4 and PC. I was happy to read the manual and notice that the PC input driver is actually xinput instead of just directinput. It feels good to hold and the buttons are nice (except for the shoulder buttons, I didn't like the lack of feedback on pressing them). I've played Hard Corps Uprising on my hacked PS3 and Cuphead on my PC and it works pretty well.

Ether of you used the hori tacpro/assault commander pro? I tried the G13 and didn't like it )the ergonomics were shit for me) and went with the razer orbweaver instead, that was a few years ago.

The tacpro seems to combine the orbweaver's ergonomics with an actual analog stick like the g13. How well is the PC compatability if you've tried it, and how many games can actually read the analoog input without having the keys not work?

I'm looking for a controller for DBFZ on PC and PS4 and was looking at these, butt I've heard the newest model (which you guys posted, the fighting commander 5) has d-pad degerdation issues. Was wondering if the 4 model was safe from them or how the hori FPS plus fared, since ideally i'd want that if it's just as good due to it having full sized grips and retaining analog sticks for other genres

disagreement

:^)

man its a good think mark never un-bumplocked this thread after he was done using it like a cheap whore