Atlus survey for more platforms including Switch/PC

Atlus is holding a survey asking for fan input on what games and what genres to develop/rereleases/remakes and ports.

That includes multiplatform Persona 6 on Switch/PC.

Get on that shit, just be aware the whole thing is in moonrunes
archive.is/DK0DO

Other urls found in this thread:

p-ch.jp/enquete2018/
p-ch.jp/enquete2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link it fag.

For some reason it's either down or VPN locked
p-ch.jp/enquete2018/

also holy shit that main site is overdone so much

Took me like a minute to load the fucking page

no way fag

It's on the PS3

its for Persona 6, I don't want the Switch held back the game development.

Got a working link
p-ch.jp/enquete2018/

this is a white board

I agree, hopefully we get that PS Vita port for P5 and P6 that fans of the series have been hoping for!

where did I mention PS3 in my post you nigger

I was already feeling like shit and now you intensified it,fuck you.

Its not like we can get them to make a good game, so why bother?

Good goy.

for fuck sake, how many niggers are in this thread? Its clearly said PERSONA 6

where did I mention persona 5, nigger?

Not just that apparently
>Asks if you want a butchered remake of Devil Survivor and Devil Summoner series, the Etrian Odyssey series, the Digital Devil Saga series, the numbered Shin Megami Tensei titles, and the whole Persona series
But thats just what the article says.

There's a goddamned section asking if people want a Remake of the whole Persona series besides mainline and other spinoffs as well, actually read the goddamned article.

Did I mention ports of old game nigger, or did I specifically said persona 6?

So what nippon do I need to click to tell them I want their vidya on PC?

All of the questions about which games you want on PC pop up near the end. Those questions rely on the earlier ones to show up, so if you chose "I've never heard of SMT" earlier you won't get any SMT questions later. You can't go back on the survey without fucking it up so make sure you pick what you want first.

Raidou on PC would be nice

quality moderation job cake kike and co.
I thought we went over this shit?

I know you're baiting but I'm a faggot and felt the need to reply

You deserved your ban, hotpockets did something right at least
I made the SMT thread, the obscure nip games on Steam thread and the Fire Emblem thread, I had nothing to do with your shitty cuckchan wojak cancer and its a miracle those threads didn't get deleted, but a lot of my other posts like the ones I made in the Falcom thread did
You deserve your shitty ban, kill yourself

sorry.

As long as it is in a widescreen resolution.

It happens. Just glad my threads didn't get deleted.

Yeah, I tried to leave the thread up this time while just deleting OP's post, this way we could still have the thread.

Thanks user

Used moonrune reading powers to express as much interest as possible in Switch and PC, especially for Persona (not the dancing and fighting spinoffs though), while still being reasonable

They asked a lot about hobbies, how much free time you have, where you get your gaming information from, and your opinions on screenshots from Atlus games, too.

I had to use (((Chrome))) for the translate function, the smartphone options worry me

Also this survey feels like those long, tedious ones people do to get like 10 cents on a shitty reward programs site while their data gets sold

I'm hoping they're just adding those in to be as all-encompassing as possible

The mobile games = $$$ meme is mostly dead, after (((investors))) assaulted Nintendo to make smartphone games for years, it turns out Nintendo really didn't make much money from them.

Let it remain a sony exclusive please

help

Keep going so you can get to the mobile game section and pick "I don't pay money for mobile games".

I'd rather they just fucking fix all the retarded railroading shit and rushed ending that makes me not want to touch Persona 5, not do shitty multiplat.

Fuck off, retard.

what the fuck

There's Persona dance games, so why not go completely balls to the walls.

I cannot imagine them pulling off a shooter unless it is just Parasite Eve with demons. Certainly not a fps.

That's not the kind of shooter they're talking about.

personakart

I want my jojokart first.

That could be interesting if they made some insane bosses and enemies.

Persona MMO

Persona Grand Strategy

Go back to Resetera

Persona Survival Horror

Persona eroge

Persona Doom WAD

Jesus that was a long survey.

So is there going to be an English survey, or do they only care about the nip fanbase

This is one I'm actually kind of surprised hasn't happened yet.
I mean, it probably could work.

I'm failing to see what the problem is here, have you not heard of Devil Survivor?

Maijin Tensei 1 and 2 as well.

enjoying that 3 fps man?

i wouldnt mind a dating simulator with your qt personas

Your tears are delicious

Yes please. That is long overdue.

Persona 5 and Demon Souls are about the only interesting games that it can run properly because thats the shit which the Patreon pledgers care about, so all their progress videos consist of that, PS2 and PSP ports running smoothly (who gives a shit) and ultra slow stuf like Yakuza 3 or whatever. Same shit as Cemu really, which can only run BOTW half decently.

Oh boy I can't wait for the game to look like a PS2 game across all systems because it's on the Switch

Without the video, it'd be pretty cool, but now it's just a mess. Aren't Jap/Korean websites usually a visual mess?

I don't know why people think a Switch version would mean graphical downgrades across the board. They'll just make the Switch version look worse.

Wrong

Trash regardless.

So far I've only got Project Diva F2nd and Persona 4 Arena Ultamax - and they both run at 60fps.

they're usually wonderfully web 1.0

this is really embarrassing for an 11 year old game

CFW PS3 can also remote play

Your tears sustain me

Action RPG Persona would be ten times better than regular Persona, tbh. People just play Persona for the style. People who like "real JRPGs" are more into SMT anyway.

So it'll be a Persona game.

we have IDs here newfag, I'm just pointing out how shit it is.

[Citation needed]

Did anyone here pay $600 for a PS3?

It had a shit GPU and fuckall for memory, but the processor was ridiculously fast at floating point and SIMD shit and supposedly runs circles around the PS4's x86 processor in specific tasks.
If we judge HD consoles compared to their contemporaries, the Wii U is the weakest relatively speaking unless you count Ouya. The PS3 and Xbox 360 were too architecturally different to objectively call one stronger or weaker, with each console having differences that excelled for some tasks while completely sucking at others.

Criminally underrated

I found it hilarious when after saying that none of them "looked like Atlus" they then gave a question of "What DOES look like Atlus to you?"

They asked that question even if you do say they look like Atlus.

I wonder how many people where honest and actually picked 無職

Hook me up with one.

Figured that was the case, but it was still funny.

I might as well have I work at an 英会話

I want entire Atlus catalogue to pc.. oh wait, we already have them all.

Get your own.

I got the same question. I hope they actually read these because I'm just trying to make someone laugh.

If you work for NOVA with what they pay you, yes you might as well be. Aeon wasn't much better.

Oh you wacky gaijin you.

NOVA, yeah. I just got my visa renewed for five years though, so I might consider looking for new work, but the branch I work at most of the week is literally a five minute walk from my apartment, which is itself about the same distance walk from a supermarket, a Daiso, a bookstore, and a major train station, and the cost of living is so much lower than back home in Hawaii that it's hard to give up.

You're lucky dude. I used them to get my visa to get over there and I lived like 30 minutes from my main branch which was an old GEOS school so it was stock full of kids but almost zero adults, and the big pay for my contract was the 4+ adults classes, so I got fucked big time since the kids class pay was static regardless of how many kids (so like 1,000 yen for 1 to 7 kids). Anyway I wound up splitting from them and going to another school, then after getting a 3 year visa I got out of the countryside in Chiba and worked at a small Japanese company in Tokyo doing translating and interpreting for them until they went bankrupt 2 years ago. I'm from New York so I was also blow away by the cost of living but because of family reasons I decided to come home. I still miss that place so much man, what a good time, probably go back to live for a year or two again when I can take care of all the shit here. Just keep working on your Japanese so you can get a legit job and you will be set man. Good luck!

Fucking kill me if that ever happens to me, my kids classes are the worst things ever. If I had my way all lessons everyday would just be the Man to Mans with the one guy who I talk Super Robot Wars and Kamen Rider with all lesson, or the Voice lessons with the group of old men who spend the whole time talking politics and picking on each other.

That's the goal, but it's slow going because I'm an anti-social shit. Still, slowly improving bit by bit. Thanks user, hopefully you find your way here again someday.

Answered the survey as honestly as my shitty nip comprehension would allow. I picked PC versions for everything where applicable so I have done my part. And especially fuck all the smartphone questions. I made damn sure to answer negatively for that garbage.

Same. Hopefully it helps at least a little.

Same as far as smartphones were concerned, I made it abundantly clear that those have no purpose in existing.

PS4 has no excuse though.

as expected tbh

Fuck you for making me remember SMT Imagine.

How the fuck would that even work?
If that was SMT, I would like to see it. That could be weeb dominions.

So SMT strange journey?