moddb.com/mods/dark-interval
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You feel it too, don't you?

Fuck you user.

It won't stop hurting.

Coming here was a mistake.

I thought Notch's spaceship programming game was a cool idea

still waiting for an actual sequel

Why everyone was so worked up over ZOE again?

I want this fucking space bounty hunter adventure shit right now, fuck Beth

Also Fist of Mars was good, get fucked.

Oy vey, you didn't liked Prey Walking Simulator Edition? It was written by BASED Chris Avellone and sheit.

It would have been a generic linear FPS with a cool premise ruined by modern gaming trends. Loot, XP, hit markers, bloody screen, regenerating health, cut and paste enemies, arbitrary and meaningless "kill or spare the bounty" choices.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

U wot? The prey we got was basically System Shock 2.5. How is it a walking simulator in any way? Now, the fact that they named it "Prey" was beyond retarded, and should never have been done.

More so for the butthurt it will cause :^)

6 years since this shit.
We never saw anything out of it again after that teaser.
Guess DSResurrection didn't sell enough so they canned it.

I want van buren.

NEVER EVER!

The only other game I've seen with this much hype and no gameplay is Death Stranding.

so, system shock 2.5 then.

The Unseen was a 3D brawler about the occult where you played as some goth bitch, I don't know anything else about it but Microsoft wasn't happy with the project or something along those lines.

Hei$t was going to be about bank robberies in the Bay Area and it would let you take on the bigger heists of the game any time you wanted but you were practically destined to fail them if taken up prematurely.

Do games with their product being drastically changed through development count?

Which is why it will completely disappoint.

What timeline are you in?

NMS had gameplay footage, but it was all fake. That's why the game was such a shitstorm on release.
These two games have no gameplay footage. At least for Kojimbo I can understand because of the general story-driven nature of his games and the interesting concepts in the trailers, but CDPR have had a fucking blackout when it comes to even talking about C77.

NO BORING!

No

It can't be a walking sim and dishonored in space, you negroloid

Why does literally everything CCP touches die except for EVE? I just want another V:TM game damn it.

This counts

I wish that more games tried to do the no boring thing

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R it was coming to 7th Gen so it would likely be shit though
I didn't need this today

I guess the Giant Enemy Crab made people lose interest

the console versions of stalker 2 got canceled before the project was put on indefinite hold.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0KNDdDoRc4

what even is this gay shit? not even any gameplay footage was ever released, just shitty artwork.

It wasn't cancelled because of lack of interest. It was cancelled because Kamiya couldn't meet the high demands that Microsoft threw at him. You can tell the game wasn't going to be able to run well with 4 player coop with each of the players having their own dragon AND having a large boss on screen as well. It just wasn't going to work on the Xbone's shit specs. Microsoft didn't like that and so they canned it.

They only showed the one trailer and then went silent during their Witcher 3 development. Meaning they announced it way too early.

but what is the game though?

EALA were doing a decent job with C&C too. I followed every detail of Tiberium after its announcement; I wanted it to be good so bad.
Given the dev rumours about how shit the exec managers were, it's probably for the best that it was canceled. Still hurts, though.

yea i want to play this too. i had the game informer issue and was hype.

F

Why it was cancelled, Op?
Never heard about it and it looked amazing.

Same here. I was all over the forums too, even got the community manager's attention sometimes.

Banjo-Threeie

FUCK

as if one needed any more proof that the game industry needs to die. and this was before 2007

I played the Coded Arms on PSP didn't like it

No idea if it was going to be good or not, but this was recently canceled

Why are games like this not being made?

because even though gaming is shit right now peoples taste isnt that bad yet

Doesn't help most business schools shit out morons, but this is getting ridiculous.

The accuracy of those caps relies on what his predictions were for the "neXtbox 720" at the Microsoft Conference. Someone needs to dig up what he predicted.

I'd rather play cheesy games than the current trend of shit.

>Nuts and Bolts really was supposed to be Banjo-Threeie, but the suits killed it
Fuck this industry.

Fucking suits. They'll never understand that doing shit like this over and over killed all their exclusives and put them where they are now. But at least they are getting fucked for it.

Pic related but it was probably for the best, Downpour was great but they were going for first person next which is a big no-no.

It wasn't going to be first person, it was just a demonstration on what was series was to be like

What gameplay footage did it have? You could do everything the trailers showed you. They just didn’t show you anything. Also, the game came out. You don’t seem to comprehend what a cancelled game is.

Anons weren't even talking about canceled games. Neither Cyberpunk 2077 nor Death Stranding are canceled.

It's based on the tabletop rpg of the same name

He was an absolute retard, should've just released it when it was done off the books. I don't even remember why he did it, to get paetreonbux?

Subversion
;_;

FRIEND I COME FROM THE FUTURE OF THE YEAR 2038!
STAR CITIZEN SHALL RELEASE IN 6 MONTHS!

If anyone owns some of the early xbox games, go through the ad book it came with shilling future xbox games, that game is on it, and so is the also unreleased level 5 ddveloped true fantasy live online.

Agent
it might as fucking well be

Neat, looks like a hack of Space Harrier.

Kid Kirby, which was developed by DMA Design Ltd. The gameplay would have probably sucked.

The idea was to combine Space Harrier and Fantasy Zone since they both take place in the same universe - the Fantasy Zone

Might have been cool, I'd likely be playing the 3DS version of such now if it had come out.

I think it would have been well suited for the 3ds. Shame it never made it into production

Even if it does come out, it's going to be shit.

Darkstalkers Resurrection was released.

> Implying every Metal Gear game isn't a Snake Plissken game. that song is badass tho

that "not-Silent Hill" for the Wii

At least it got an anime that's pretty fun

Looked cool.

Wait, wasn't DMA the same guys who later became Rockstar? How the fuck do you go from cool shit like this to fucking boring shit like that?

Unless they knew cancellation was coming by that point, this was the worst way to hype up a game.

Expect something at E3

This probably would've been shit, but I'm curious nonetheless. I mean, a multiplayer shooter by Squeenix of all companies? Plus, it would've taken place on Space Australia.

My guess is a lot of the work put into Scalebound is getting reused for the Granblue Fantasy game Platinum's working on. I'm pretty much convinced they did the same thing with MGR2 and NieR: Automata.

I might`ve bought this before RE7.

Project Vaulderie, Vtmb's remake in Unity

Warframe is just better version of that concept.
That most definitely doesn't count.

We got Silver the Hedgehog from this canceled game.

because Nintendo sucks out all the fun out of you.

The idiocy of business "people" is your typical jewish behavior. Fuck everyone, get paid, and make sure nobody else gets paid. Don't plan for the future, don't invest in eventual success, just keep fucking shit up for greater israel. Then get booted out and cry antisemitism.

Always amused by that kind of stuff.

Yes. Pic very much related.

Good thing I never buy games at launch

If it fails to deliver on the initial promises, the game has been cancelled and it's assets have been reused.

Oh, fuck off. If you're going to complain about the Jews, at least post a game that was directly affected by them. Con Man being a westaboo and liking western business practices doesn't mean that it was killed in the cradle for Israel. It's obvious that Legends 3 was a financially questionable move in the first place, and Capcom finally tilted towards killing it once the driving force behind it left and they wanted to spite him.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, I see.

The reboot name was really all that was wrong with Prey 17, but Bethesda being involved means it's the duty of some to view it as the worst thing ever.

There's no reason to automatically bring up the kikes in a conversation about shit business practices that aren't their own. If the point of your post is not the implication of Jews in Legends 3's death, then both your image and your train of thought are non-sequiturs. I just gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that you were on topic.

Maybe you should go back and read the post instead of doubling down.

It's going to be Dragons Dogma 2
Just watch

What a fag

R.i.p only good dino game

It still hurts

What?

R.I.P Firefall, it went down a steep downhill after Mark was fired

at least i can look forward to EM-8ER

That's not Yakuza 0.

user is still salty about muh Chapter 3.

Lol

That’s some low quality bait, user. Here’s a (You)

Yeah you're right, MGSV isn't good

Without knowing anything else about it, the got the name perfect

Holy shit

Honestly, I don't believe this is true. Yooka Laylee just showed me that nu-rare devs are just incompetent fucks and some documentaries show that the devs purposefully scrapped the idea of threeie for N&B. Let me remember the time frame in video related.

moddb.com/mods/dark-interval

Fuck you Ubisoft

Planet Harriers had Opa Opa as a secret character you could play as, but that's the closest we can really get.

Well Tuesday, May 21st 2013 was the unveiling of the Xbox One.

Reminder that this game's insane demands and impossible deadlines set by Microdick stressed out Kamiya and the other lead devs so much they had to take vacations for the sake of their sanity.

user, you realize you're not immortal right?

Yeah but he says "what we have next" which sounds more like "what game will be on the system."

the real paper mario 4
imagine how amazing it would be if we actually got something like the first two in the series

get yourself sorted out newfag.

The software controls extremely well. That is the most praise it deserves. It’s not done.

It's a half baked game.

Putting 100+ hours into an obviously unfinished game is wasting your time. You wouldn't justify spending 2 hours watching a movie if the last 20 minutes just weren't there, would you?

It still hurts…

Reported. What the fucking hell is this reply supposed to be?

It wasn't "canceled" per se, but…
IT'S TIME TO SPLIT
there will never be a TS4

Dose anyone even remember this? I must have watched the previews for it on the warcraft 2 cd every time I played the game. There were previews for another game on that disk that also got fucking cancelled, Pax Imperia 2.
Literally never ever.

well i sure wouldn't cry about it being cut when only pieces of it were fimed

why are we here? just to suffer?

Here's a better look. Basically what you got when looking at them on the warcraft 2 cd back in the day.

>>>/reddit/
Fucking hell Mark your shit hotpocket goldenrod is a newfag who can't even recognize a 3 year old forced meme who likely never played moonman doom.

:^)

But how?

i liked FOB invasions

I liked them until everyone started using trainers to make themselves invincible and move at 3x the normal speed. Then it became pointless because you’d just get “FOB is under attack” while in-game and be shredded in seconds every time you deployed, over and over, until the timer got down to 10 seconds and they’d get bored and walk into your base.

there was that then i got a second wind because no one played anymore so you could invade and set off alarms with impunity