The liberals are just doubling down

save me from this hell

Be grateful. This is how revolution starts. No more concessions.

They will try to do the smart thing… At the exact point that it is already too late to do so. Hopefully history will make a smart turn for once and make them irrelevant like they should have been a long ass time ago.

If by "revolution" you mean revolving back to status quo, because that's what they're trying to do. That we haven't even left the status quo yet and they're already clinging to it with such hysteria is even more concerning.
Revolution won't come at all, the system will collapse due to lack of any stable alternative.

lel fun times

Gonna have to be more specific here, Zaizeck. Which doubling-down aren't you down with?

the liberal kind

Can't wait til Trump is overthrown and we can get back to pretending the US is a democracy and the intelligence community picks their next President.

Is there nobody on the left that is trying to use Trump to destroy the current CIA Globalist stranglehold? Does not one person see an opportunity? If you lose Trump you get Neo-con on the right, and Neo-con from the Democrats. Just more tranny bathrooms.

I'd take a tranny death squad if it meant Trump was allowed to wreck some of the influence the neo-cons have had.

You don't see the near coup state of the the country a sign Trump is a danger to the status quo? You just want tranny bathrooms don't you? Fuck the rest, the CIA threatening the country, the media ignoring a near coup only to go back to servile puff pieces on the next Democratic President who goes even further down the Bush Obama path that Hilary was meant to take?

It's all just refugees and Trannys, can't wait till we get that as the side dish to neo-cons reasserting themselves.

You're a real radical, as long as you have your ne-liberal fetishes and everything gets back to normal for a token victory

Even if they are, who's to oppose them? No matter how damn much they fuck up, people keep voting for them. I mean look at fucking Merkel, if the German right had skilled leadership, there would be people burning her effigy in the streets right now. Yet they already lost what little electoral bump they gained from all the immigration messes that fell on their lap. And I don't need to say the left has rarely done any better.

Ultimately, liberal bourgeois democracy is designed to favor the most anodyne, status quo-serving toadies. As long as extremists don't get too popular, liberals can keep doubling down all they want.

The right love immigrants, who do you think is bringing them in?

Oh can it, you know damn well what I meant. Merkel is a pube's breadth to the right of center, just like the socdems are a pube's breadth away to the left. When I say right I mean right and when I say left I mean left.

Holla Forums is the bourgeoisie