If you could choose between having FALC and 60 billion $ right now which would you honestly choose?

if you could choose between having FALC and 60 billion $ right now which would you honestly choose?

FALC is worth a lot more than $60 billion since it would help everyone.

FALC by far.

All the money in the world is worthless compared to FALC

Why would I even need money if we could have FALC?

Communism, obviously. Sixty-billion is a petty recompense for living in the most disgusting sort of society imaginable. Only a minority of the world's most mentally-damaged individuals possess the necessary delusion to pretend the bourgeois lifestyle is in any way worth living.

Money means nothing to me

I don't think OP thought it through.

I can have everything I would use $60 Billion for under FALC so the choice is obvious.

i didn't :(

FALC obviously

FALC for sure. I don't particularly want to live like a god-king in a world of filth. I'd be much happier in a society where my needs are taken care of and I can pursue my passions, and self improvement unhindered by the chains of capitalism, along side the billions of others who would benefit from the same lifestyle.

FALC

if i had 60 billion dollars most of it would go to waste because i wouldn't be able to spend a fraction of it before i die.
FALC is much more beneficial because there's nothing i really want that would cost that much money.

If I had the $60 billion I don't claim that I wouldn't spend some of it on material comforts, but I would spend most of it attempting to advance the world to FALC, so obviously achieving FALC is much better.

FULLY

FALC

It's easy to say all of these are easy answers, but I genuinely think most people don't want to be cash hoarders. It's not as primary a value as people think beyond the necessities needed for basic survival.

I think greed needs to stop being pushed as a universal value when in my experience it isn't.

Why would you ever need $60 billion? Nobody can spend that much money.

AUTOMATED

That meme has been killed to death on reddit.
Stop beating it. Please. For the sake of good content.

Redditors leave.

FALC because I wouldn't even know what to do with 60 billion. And most of the things that make me happy don't cost that much.