So how much of a mary sue was she in the end? Also how bad was Dragonspear really?

So how much of a mary sue was she in the end? Also how bad was Dragonspear really?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/baEIk
archive.is/otz4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has no one of you guys even pirated this shit to see how bad it is?

Is that the Baldur's Gate tranny expansion?
I didn't feel like memorizing a thousand tumblr pronouns just to coddle a fictional castrated man with delusions of being a woman, so I avoided this trash.

My friend recently started playing it and he was very displeased with what they did. Apparently it's linear as fuck, there is a scene where your money gets stolen by refugees and they preach to you on how they needed the money more than you killing them counts as killing innocents, people generally hate you even though you're the hero of fucking Baldur's Gate and the main antagonist bitch is for some reason a lawful good mary sue character who berates you for being a Bhaalspawn even if you play as a good character.

Who was behind this dogshit expansion anyway?

Beamdog.
archive.is/baEIk

archive.is/otz4w
LOL

Jesus christ, its worse then I thought, pushing an agenda in a game is never a good thing let alone one that is filled with pure hate. Writing a 1D character based on them being "trans" is pretty much saying "I'm a writer but i can't write" "if people hate it then too bad" well I hate it due to her tainting an amazing franchise not jist her but beamdog as well also how many old bioware staff are on the team? They probably don't get to decide shit.

You know what you're inviting with that,don't you.

Bioware threads deserve it.

Yeah alright whatever,i enjoy the lewds anyways.

Rate my shitty meme

Millennials think in averages

That comic screams, "I am a total cuck who lets people push me around, and let them hurt my loved ones! Golly gee willikers I'm pathetic"

(checked and checked)

I just think this seems so incredibly beta. So helpless. Never even considering for a second that someone who steals a bike does so not necessarily out of need, but of greed and a lack of remorse.

I like it. Have some dubs.

I am disgusted by this. This isn't even funny, just makes me sad as to what so many western men have become that this seems plausible for some of the pathetic faggots nowadays.

Wait you guys haven't ever seen this picture before?

Some people don't even do it out of greed but just for shits and giggles. A friend of mine once had her bike stolen, the thieves just smashed it up and hung it off a bridge for no particular reason. They didn't pawn it off or did anything that would benefit them, they just broke something because they had nothing better to do.

The memes really are too powerful.