TMNT thread

pineapple PIZZA POWER edition

I have an urge to turn into a turtle, munch pizza and kick Foot Clan butt. Here's what I've played lately in roughly descending order of enjoyment:

Radical Rescue
Turtles in Time
Hyperstone Heist
Tournament Fighters (Gen)
Manhattan Project
Back From The Sewers
Tournament Fighters (SNES)

Any suggestions about what to play next? I haven't touched anything 2k3 and later since I have not watched it yet. I've been eyeing Manhattan Missions, it looks neat in concept.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f45RO2cxA5A
youtube.com/watch?v=k3x6Ce1vLkM
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-1984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you watch TMNT after the original show though? Just play the games

To get familiar with the material I suppose? I have only seen half of maybe a couple random episodes and found them mildly amusing. But at the moment it doesn't entice me enough to sit down and watch it. I guess maybe some games based on it are good, but I wouldn't know which ones.

You played turtles 3 on the nes, but not the first or second one? Give those a shot, turtles 2 the arcade game is like the Manhattan Project, the arcade version is great too.
TMNT on nes gets a lot of shit for a variety of reasons, and a lot of it is deserved, but overall if you go into it just to see how it is, it is a lot of fun.

I thought TMNT 2003 was pretty solid.

sage

You are very evil John Podesta!

That's what I meant, I often see opposing positions about it so I'm fully decided about watching it. I think it's worth a try, but I don't really feel like it at the moment. I guess I would have said the same about the 87 series if I hadn't grown up with them. The Mirage Comics were great when I got around to reading them but I'm not so sure about 2k3.

shid

youtube.com/watch?v=f45RO2cxA5A
youtube.com/watch?v=k3x6Ce1vLkM

this game has some pretty rad music
also, SLICE AND DICE! SLICE AND DICE!

Sucks to say this, but stay far away from the platinum game. It was genuinely the worst.

It's a parody of Daredevil that got bastardized into a kids show, there's not much else to it. Every new show is a basic rehash of the same plot points, just of different quality.

the better question is why are grown men watching cartoons and playing video games?

EATFEETEATFEETEATFEETEATFEETEATFEETEATFEETEATFEETEATFEETEATFEETEATFEET

Also, this game right here truly upsets me. Underneath all the glitches, extremely delayed and unresponsive controls and very rough edges lies a game that truly could have been fun and solid.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER

why would you watch the original show after reading the comic though?

Why isn't there a TMNT beatemup fangame where you have to save lolis from Podesta, only there are time limits like in Splatterhouse 3 and you have to get to the lolis on time or else?

Thoughts on this allegedly leaked footage of this supposed TMNT RPG? Bold move letting you make your own original turtle.

i played turtles in time and it wasnt as good as i remember.

HOLD UP
*goes over the sewer and through the streets*
ARE YOU TELLING ME
*decks the halls with pepperoni*
WE FORGOT TO GET A GIFT
*becomes that opera guy*
FOR SPLINTER???

Watch TMNT 2003
its really good

at least she was in the board game which is pretty good.

If you liked the original comics, you'll like the 2003 series. It's pretty much an adaptation of those comics with a few minor changes here and there. I personally think it's superior to the 87 cartoon. I'd rather see what Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird originally envisioned the Turtles to be.

I always wondered who this bitch was.

pretty sure Ross actually based her on Renamon, he was actually a pretty cool dude till the koolaid hit comics. After that he became an easily triggered special snowflake who ruined her and started designing androgynous characters then getting pissed when people misgendered them.

While I don't feel digimon has the ultimate claim on the ninja-fox archetype, the similarities are pretty hard to ignore in this case. Shame that Alopex's characterization fell victim to politics though, did any of that seep into the personalities of Splinter or the Turtles?

to be honest, I stopped following IDW at the beginning of their Jem run. Seeing what they tried to do with GI Joe and Transformers, I think I made the right choice.

so basically, I stopped following right as the cancer started to hit and didn't see what TMNT turned into.

How were the Bay Turtles?

Jesus christ, comics are fucking doomed.

This tranny is the new writer for transformers.

So yes, comics are super fucked.

Does anyone have a link to old tmnt comics collection?

Is there a template for these twitters?
It's always the same shitty smug look, with the oversized glasses and the long pretentious names.

I'd hit it, assuming it is biologically female who does not now have nor has ever had a benis.

I read them a while ago at
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-1984
Looks like they're still there.

Thanks, friend

It's amazing IDW keeps hiring these people and putting them on comics. They really will be as bad as Marvel by the end of this year.

I would immediately fire anyone who complains on twitter about the comic I just hired them to write.

That is because only retards would want to work in the comic books industry. Since the beginning, it was run by jews that exploited all employees.
Only retards try to work in those conditions. That is why it is filled up with leftists.

Now that the dust has settled, which one won?

Turtles in Time.

DUDE, REMEMBAH DA 80s?!? XD

The only thing good in Hyperstone Heist is the japanese castle stage along with both of it's theme songs.
Everything else is done better in Turtles in Time.

Radical Rescue was a great game for the Game Boy. It's a better metroidvania than metroid 2.

The less shitty arcade port so TnT automatically.

being a kid at the height of Turtle hysteria, I always prided myself on being a "true fan" loyal to the original comics. In reality I was just edgy and thought it was cool because they cursed and where was blood. Remarkably I'd say, aside form the video games, the original comics hold up better then many of the other iterations of the series.