How come so far after that Hellgate London came out it is still the best 3rd person FPS looter shooter...

How come so far after that Hellgate London came out it is still the best 3rd person FPS looter shooter? Destiny 1/2 and Blunderlands are worse games because of worse loot and worse gameplay. As flawed as Hellgate was, it is still sad that nobody have made a better game.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellgateaus.info/modification/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Borderlands 1 was quite alright in my opinion.

But yes, while I only played hellgate london a few times, it was a good game in my opinion. But it died originally due to bad management if I am not mistaken.
I am still hoping for a hellgate revival project to introduce lan support at some point.

I tried it and it sucked balls. I doubt it is the best unless it's the only one that exists.

I remember somebody releasing an unofficial patch that unlocked the rest of the game's content for single player. is that still around and is it playable on Windows 10//modern graphics cards?

what a shitty b8

Are those fucking tits in the armor?

This is all I know about hellgate.

Vs

Gee it's a mystery OP.

/thread

Never played Hellgate, is it easy to play on newer systems or does it require mods?

Fug

Few people compete willingly in the paralympics.

It was a pay to play MMO. There is a private server but they are rebuilding the soruce code from scratch. Extremely early alpha.

Holy fuck

Those are some shitty looking nipples. She looks better fully covered like in the OP image.

You forget about Fallout 4. Its million times better than Hellgate.
Actually with good mods you can turn New Vegas in a good looter shooter

Oh yeah? name some,i'm interested

i went into fallout 4 expecting some shitty story thing like fallout 3. instead i got a looter shooter with a story i stopped paying attention to within 5 minutes. id play it if it had a more robust character creator because not having a head up/down slider really fucks up a character if you try to shrink the head slightly or give them something less mighty than the crimson chin
and better optimization because holy shit it makes my computer cry

Reminder that Fallout 4 lags for literally everyone in Boston. The reason is real time texture load they implemented from ID guys. Every time you turn around textures being loaded behind your back like in Rage/Doom games. Fallout 4 was also the first bethesda games developed in together with ID software so they implemented changes to the engine together. ID focus on combat alone is probably another lie, they are the ones that butchered optimization because for whatever reason there were no texture problems in skyrim.

AWOP and NVEC are the first ones that come to mind with their diablo-like experience they give. Can also try out DUST and FROST if you don't want story to hold you back.

Oh a world of pain
I'm eh on some of it,especially the underground areas,they're just bullet sponges unless you have great gear.

how far they have fallen. I mean consider how doom runs on just about anything with a screen.

Nu-Doom looks no better than Rage from 2011, and runs like total ass pretending to be "next gen". Same about new Wolfenstein games.

At least Rage had fun vehicular combat.

I was talking about the old doom. Someone really got it working on a calculator. Soon we will have it on microwaves.
I haven't even played nu-doom, just the demo.

That game was full of false hopes just like nu-male sky mind you. People thought its ID's fallout, no joke.

Install the texture pack on nexus to gain a lot of FPS. Shitty engine aside, Bethesda made the great choice to use 512x512 textures, scale them to 2k or 4k and slap them on everything everywhere, making everything butt ugly and the game itself tank constantly. That is one of the reasons why it works like total shit.

Also, disable nVidia gameworks if you can, that's more absolute bullshit you wont miss. Wont fix how totally shit the game itself is though, not wont.

/thread
Fuck off, OP. Go back to Facebook.

Please, go in a middle of boston on maximum settings of fallout 4, prove it runs in 60 fps and tell me your rig.
Locations of interest: Goodneighbor, Bunker Hill and Combat Zone.

it just werks for me using shadowboost

This game is an ongoing meme, right? It's like every few years news posts start circulating about how "hellgate multiplayer is BACK!" or something about a new patch, and no one fucking cares, ever

Don't listen to this faggot the game had a single player mode and it's been modified with ample bug fixes and tweaks to allow you to play through the entire thing without issue.
hellgateaus.info/modification/

Get fucked

That it was, I got the game as a present and only played it because of the nice ass of the hot pants girls, who despite being in the advertisement isn't even a side character.
The combat was horrible slow and fatty and the moment they threw you into the TV arena I left the level as fast as I could.
But driving through the wasteland and shooting other cars was pleasantly fun and should have been the main content of the game.

What kind of hateful sadist advertises a single player mod for a game that is almost entirely made of grinding sewer levels?
The combat and the character system of Hellgate: London may have been good, but the level design completely sucked ass.

I don't have to do shit. I just felt like showing the world you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about.

2004… This technology is 14 years old, and also I don't see Fallout in the list of id Tech games. Maybe the Fallout devs are chinks: stole the technology from id Software and don't know what the fuck they are doing.

It's 75/25 on indoor to outdoor levels. The shittiest missions all happened in sewers.

The majority of outdoor levels are shit too, the demons not only invaded earth they stole all the color and threw grey gravel everywhere.
Worst thing was when the mobs became stuck in the scenery or vanished and started to teleport around the map.

You should try Ex Machina (also known as Hard Truck Apocalypse).
Talking about it its also shooter-looter but in a vehicle.

doesnt work like that, you need a microprocesor at least to run it

Whatever you were trying to say Hellgate is trash.