Hey guys, I'm putting together something for you that's been in the works for a bit, but I need some feedback from you...

Hey guys, I'm putting together something for you that's been in the works for a bit, but I need some feedback from you. How much do you think you could spend on a rifle? Second, how much do you think you could spend over a year to get other gear to make you prepared for more serious training? I'm trying to get you each set up as best I can, but I know some of you are poor students. Note that I'm only asking those that are serious about doing this.

I will discuss with you in the future how I envision this to go forward, but I know that my perspective isn't the same as yours. What I consider to be a reasonable price and what you might consider that to be are different things. However, I can see when things that are Good Enoughâ„¢, and that's really what we are aiming for. Hopefully you all have been working out since I last uploaded. Maybe some of you don't know who I am, but if you are interested in getting the skills necessary to defend yourselves not just as a single armed civilian, but as a part of a machine bigger than yourself. Combat is, after all, a team sport.

As always, be aware that any and all info I give you is with the intent of teaching you self-defense and I do not advocate using anything I tell you for the commission of crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Current_laws
ar15.com/content/page.html?id=493
brownells.com
midwayusa.com
primaryarms.com
palmettostatearmory.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Violence is patriarchal and woman hateric.

Note that there are things you can work on even if you cannot afford anything or have nothing you can access. Knowledge and motivation are much more important than any piece of equipment that you can carry.

I'm a cheapass, I'd want to buy a nugget or SKS as my first rifle.

wat kind of gear?

I do not recommend either of those for our purposes. I want to teach you proper, modern tactics used by soldiers on the battlefield today. You will be much more effective with an AR, and I will go over that in a video in the future.

I have a list of gear, but at the very least for a "go kit" You'd have to have a weapon with sights, magazines (at least 7, but I recommend 10), a sling, a weapon light, a cleaning kit, a fighting load set (to include a load bearing vest or chest rig, magazine pouches, IFAK, hydration, earpro, eyepro,notepad and pen, and ammo) This will allow you to conduct operations for a short amount of time

Violence is bad. Spread love and peace through our message

Forgot my trip. I will not be posting outside of this thread with it.

I don't know shit about tactics, but I am pretty skeptical of that. Didn't based Micah have a modded SKS anyway?

Where will this training happen

You should be, but I will explain why you are wrong in the future.

Micah Johnson was a common criminal, and while he had some military training, you'll notice he went at it solo and ended up dead while achieving nothing. I do not want this for you.

Unfortunately, until we can get proper organization going, it will have to be done in an individual basis. I have had some students with me already, but that's just a handful of what you would need, and I do not have the time or resources to train you all. Another problem is closeness. Ideally you should be able to bring your entire group together within 24hrs. That means you should live in the same state and be constantly coordinating training and other things. Eventually, though, I might bring some people together to teach more in-depth and then send them back to their groups so that they can pass on that information.

He probably died in vein, but he was not a common criminal. He was a fucking badass.

Killing people over his racist attitudes doesn't make him any more of a badass than Dyaln Roof. I'm going to stop responding to you because it seems you're just an edgy teen.

Oh sweet, Holla Forums paintball meetup!

He killed cops, literal Nazi cops at that. Fuck off LARPer retard.

It might take me a bit to get the money for all that. Should be able to before the end of the year. Been wanting to get a new gun anyway. Look forward to learning this stuff.

Stop derailing the thread faggot.

Oh right, the guy with literal neo-Nazi crusader tattoos isn't a fascist. Kill yourself.

>I have the specific super seecrit information you need, that you totally can't just get by visiting >>>/k/ for an hour

just get some castor beans and do a chemical attack

The criminal you adore didn't know that when he chose to kill him. In fact, he just wanted to kill white cops. He didn't care if they were racists.

An AR is $50 more than an SKS and is far more usable. This isn't about being American or not. It's about using the right tools for the job.

>>I have the specific super seecrit information you need, that you totally can't just get by visiting >>>/k/ for an hour
Nobody on /k/ owns guns or knows anything, so no, you wouldn't get anything from them. And I have no secret information to teach you either. Everything I will teach you can be learned via public sources. I'm simply good at instruction.

Reported

Hard to say. I could maybe pull together one to two thousand over a year, but I'm not sure. Could definitely do it if I sell some shit. May as well since it's just taking up space.

You're a retard, that doesn't work, unless you poison the water supply or some shit and even then you'd be hitting civs most of the time. Bad PR. Bad idea.

What do if you're in a /noguns/ country?

Pretty sure this is something he's just doing for Americans.

I will have plenty of good info even if you can't own a weapon. There are other areas of study that will likely be valuable for you.

What's the best semi-automatic weapon you could get? It's the next best thing that's allowed in Germany (our weapon laws are really convoluted however, there are more requirements: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Current_laws )

So what, he didn't kill random innocent people. Actions speak louder than words. His targets were justified, if ultimately fruitless. He absolutely humiliated the pigs and they were so scared of them they had to assassinate him with a bomb robot. That's not a "common criminal."

Bullshit on both counts.

Yeah but you do, militia man!

You people really are cancer. Nobody is going to meet up with you and become your gay "disciple," you have no special talent or knowledge to impart. There is no reason to get "prepped" in the near future, and gun training is something any American can come by in their local community. You should even be able to find some kind of liberal or gay gun group or whatever to accept and instruct you as a leftist.

You're just a troll at this point.

So a fixed magazine rifle with no new production and imported ammo is just as good as the most popular rifle in the US considering you can own one for $500? I think you might just be trying to mislead posters here.

I've never been in a militia, so no. But /k/ is a dead board with larpers anyway.

That's great because I never suggested any of that.

It's almost like you're illiterate. Of course, we both know you're juat here to shit up a thread and distract others.

What rifle should I be getting for $500? That sounds like a much better price than what I was looking at last year.

Literally nothing oh my god I am so poor.
That said I already own an SKS, which is not good for an American because of it's ammo but oh well.

Ideally we do need to sort of standardize at least one cheap rifle which does not explode that uses one kind of ammo which is common and cheap.

Hey glad to see you are still working at it comrade, in regards to all this it seems the majority of Holla Forums is either relatively poor or from places that lock down common gun ownership. So your best bet will probably be to focus on physical training, tactical theory and logistical planning until you have a large enough viewbase with access or the means to access weaponry that is suitable to be trained with.

Ive thought about building an AK, it seems like one could probably make an automatic one without too much difficulty. Though Id probably not risk it.
I could probaly spend like 400 on a gun and 100-150 on other stuff when I get a job, if I dont spend it all on school stuff

You are a fucking classcuck and not a leftist if you think cops, the ultimate class traitors, the footsoldiers of the bourgeoisie, are innocent.

The ammo is still cheap enough, the gun is way cheaper, and the gun is perfectly suitable for learning, training, hunting, and yes, fighting (which we won't be seeing for at least a couple decades). Who cares if it's "just as good," it's not a dick waving contest.

You can get a good starter nugget for $100, and an SKS for $200-250.

8/k/ has nearly 300 people, and you're a larper.

Kill yourself faggot.

Dude, just fuck off.

You could build a bare-bones AR if you wait for sales.

What brands should I be looking at? Is there a good guide? I live in the south so would it be a decent idea to see what I can get at gun shows?

I been thinking about buying a AR, let know what the plan is, I hope your not a gov agent

go ask /k/ if you want help, this guy is a fucking idiot.

Guide:
ar15.com/content/page.html?id=493

Retailers:
brownells.com
midwayusa.com
primaryarms.com
palmettostatearmory.com (great deals but they might steal your credit card info lol)

Brands don't matter too much. Just follow the specs in the guide.

Gun shows are a mixed bag. Don't buy anything there until you know enough to not get scammed.

I'm experimenting with a Radical Firearms FGS12 that a buddy of mine owns. That rifle was bought for less than $500. I'm also looking at Aero Precision, which is a company I have more experience buying from, but that is another $200 extra. Only time will tell how well these rifles hold up. My go-to rifle is a BCM, however, but I know that isn't exactly a budget option.

That is certainly what I will focus on. I'm also putting together some classes on first aid, land nav, and organization.

You might not be able to afford the gear yet, but do try to get fit. Running and calisthenics are free. Remember to avoid eating junk (which is more expensive anyway) and drink lots of water. A comrade of mine has suggested setting up unit funds to simply give members the gear, though obviously that will depend on the goodwill of others or maybe sister organizations.

Oh better flame him about inane bullshit. Also he's right about Micah it would be one thing if he went to kill cops but he went out to kill white cops. He was a spooked ethno-nationalist not a hero. He's good meme material and you won't see me crying over dead pigs but the fact that your shilling for someone who would probably kill your pasty ass if he had the chance is pathetic.

Try to look for things that fit a certain standard. For me, a barrel should ideally be a 4150 steel with a 1:7 twist of at least gov profile. It doesn't matter that much if it's chrome-lined, but I consider that a definite plus. PSA has CHF barrels with chrome lining in even their value uppers, and those are FN barrels, which are good to go.

Save your money if you can. The rifle and gear are not the most important things in the long run. Work on yourself and on getting more people. Remember that other people are more valuable than the best gear in the world.

My loyalties lie with those that want to liberate the workers. Other than that, I am nobody and I will never suggest you do anything illegal unlike Mr. Mass Shooter Lover ITT. He is probably a Holla Forums agent instead of a gov one, though.

Don't feed the troll. He keeps suggesting you go to /k/ and holds up Micah Johnson as an example to follow. It's almost like he wants you to be incompetent and violent instead of competent and controlled.

Flag related

Any info for britbongs?
Afaik, its possible to own a rifle such as a nugget, if you join a gun club and get certification and stuff.
How do you deal with transportation?

My basic info on fitness and the self-test still applies. Get fit. That is the minimum requirement for everything that comes after. As the other stuff, I think first aid, land nav, and other things will still apply. Combat tactics, movement, and communication can still be taught even without live fire, so there is no impediment to you learning this. However, without being able to carry weapons in public like in the US, it will be hard for you to show up loaded and organized as a show of force. Other techniques will have to be developed. Currently this is an unknown area for me as I've never had to deal with not having a weapon on a large scale. The best thing for you to do at this point is simply get more like-minded people together and become familiar with each other. Sharpening your observation skills will probably also help. You may not be able to fight the fascists, but you can certainly learn how to predict their moves and to know how they work and who they are. I have some class materials still for this, but that info is far in the future.

Forgot to answer this. What exactly do you mean?

what is this thread about? What were the last threads about this?
can I get a brief overview?

OP, what do you think about that militia infrographic talking about gear and tactics?

What is your experience anyway? Self-taught or military trained?

I haven't given it a good look. Most of it looked like gear recommendations, which as I've said isn't the most important thing. Certainly gear can help, but even the best gear can't help you without training.

I was in the military.