4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite weapon from any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
retropie.org.uk/
pastebin.com/kRbSg6PG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Mila's Gloves

Peenus weanus :D

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I cut my finger yesterday while slicing an apple so typings a bit of a bitch.
Going to look for onaholes on amazon after the thread so if any of you have suggestions

AWWW SHIT NIGGA WE ON NOW
KEKSIMUSMAXISMUS GET ON CYTUBE MATE IM ALL LIQUIRED UP AND WE GOT HAIR METAL

Have you ever considered how fucking stupid dremoras look now in TES?

How many times have you asked this one now? I'm guessing at least three.

Kind of a stupid weapon, but I really liked the XERD_003 "Shapeshifter", being a gun made of nanoparticles (with a base form like sand) that can morph to the shape the user wills it to be.

the people in charge of fixing my laptop just now started working on it today. They also weren't able to log in because my password had an uppercase letter and the shift key was broken. They never bothered with the caps lock key.

Hows things, any news?

How goes user

Checked. Whats good in the hood monica

why does this video only have 7k views

I suggest you all kill yourselves and stop making these stupid threads.

Guess you know who not to use again.

The joke weapon nobody should ever use.

My hand, when used to spank.

Its just a nigger with red paint on his face because bethesda is lazy
How goes user

For any weapon just twice. Its nice to get responses from newer people you know. How goes user

If they are that dumb, I wouldn't want them working on my laptop. Whats good fam

Save up for the sex doll

Played more pokemon sapphire. I ended up deciding to use spheal as my water type over tentacool. Maybe i'll use him when I replay leafgreen.

I know cutting them into pieces are a thing but does anyone peel them? Why get onaholes?

Nah, no news.

Morrowind ones look cool.

Morning everybody, how you all doing?
Playing or watching anything fun?

I'm just playing more Trails SC and Dying Light. I also pirated Iconoclasts. I'm liking it so far. It's not very hard though, even on Hard mode. I also watched the first two episodes of Girls' Last Tour though; I really like it so far. It's cute.

I'd have to say the Chaos Gore Magala Great Sword from MH4U. I wish Monster Hunter had Gauntlets as weapons though.

eh i got nothing really. Haven't used one in a long while.

literal retards

RIP

fuckin nice

Getting some back

Onaholes are a gift from the jap gods. You'll never wank off with a hand again.

How goes user

What'd you cook?

Those can be fun
What'd you do today user

Not bad. Bit warmer here tonight, which is nice.

Too many
doesn't have that:
that the normies love

make your own

Oh mang i hurt myself something miniscule. The sole of my left foot is inflamed because ive been running too much and my lower back is painful again. Only 9 days before ruin.
You pumpin' that iron yet or what?

Nier, just doing sidequests for now.

What if it can't fit?

Wish I could, but im shit at art, and I dont got the money to pay someone

Those cost a stupid amount of money. I'd rather own 10 onaholes. And you can't even customize their face for waifu shit anyway

Onaholes are fucking amazing. It changes everything about masturbation. Its literally the best 50$ a man can ever spend.

Hows life fam
MML when

How goes user

Still slowly working on downloading backups of Blood+. Why Sony hasn't bothered to make it more officially available, I don't know; they only ever did one complete print, and given it aired on Adultswim way back, it's not like it's an obscure show there's no market for here.

tbh

Its so warm where I am I don't even need a jacket anymore.

How goes user

9 days until what?
And can't, cut finger

pretty k, I really need to fix my sleeping schedule though

>somebody mentioned neopets in a jewtube video
Is there something wrong with me?

Getting ready to go back to work, took a nap and woke up all lap pillowed. Gonna miss the sounds I've gotten accustomed too.

nigga they tell you what it'll fit.

quit jerking off to virtual animals

Any reason why?
I fucked up my sleep schedule like 3 days ago and wake up at midnight now. I hate it, no time to do anything before 4am and I'm awake all day during sunlight. Prefer to wake up at like 8pm.

Neopets is still a thing? Is it fun?

Sounds?

see my spoiler here

Yes, you might be a normalfag.

Tommy Wiseau is repairing your laptop.

Are there any onaholes that don't have any genitalia/mouth/other orifice-shaped openings? Just a plain hole?

i liked the super missle but anythin that is super concussive mornign everybody

Like city sounds man, I am used to wind in the trees, slavs stumbling around and generally everything being dead silent.

I haven't been to neopets in more than 10 years. How is it nowadays?

There should be.

Not really, I just wake up at 2-4 PM and I wanna actually do stuff during the day

TAKE THE PAIN BITCH NIGGA I TOOK SKIN OFF MY LEFT HAND AND ITS INFECTED BUT I STILL LIFT
I leave in 9 days and wont return for 6 weeks. 6 weeks of a fuck around with some food and sleep deprevation. heh

Onaholes are super stretchy. Unless you have some monster cock thick as a coke can then you are fine.

Hundreds of them. Why though?

How goes user

City sounds are weird. Never really experienced it until tokyo but yeah it was nice having everything be alive even at 2am

Why though

sounds pretty niggerish

never knew a name for fairy bread befor but i like it

pretty good kinda tired waaagh

I haven't touched that since I was like twelve, so it's been, what, fourteen years now, I guess? Boy that game was a waste of time. Fun minigames though. I remember liking that archery one.

Heh.

Are you camping or something? On a secret mission?

Get some tea

fun fun

It goes. Got some sort of weird heart/blood pressure thing going on, so I have to actually go to the doctor soon i guess. It's weird; it feels like my actual heart beat is hard/heavy when it beats, but my pulse isn't high. But tonight when I took my pressure I was 130/64 with a pulse of 79. So fuck if I know what's up.
whenever I beat Trails in the Sky SC most likely. I'm only about halfway into Chapter 3 though, and it has 8 or 9 chapters. For frame of reference, I've put 21 hours in it so far.

You should watch Girls' Last Tour. Two girls exploring a desolate wasteland. It's cute and cozy.

I feel like I've heard of Blood+ but I can't really recall anything about it tbh

just get a raspberry pi 3 and retropie it you mong. That's what I did.

probably just the 'tism

eh there's plenty of them like that. Those are usually really lame though.

That one goes for 2000 bucks. You can pick up face from various options. I was honestly considering but I live in my parents house and I have no idea where would I hide her

Most on my friends are online, so I wanna do stuff with them like actually finish divinity 2

I just found that picture and knew none of those names

Is Killer 7 worth it for $30? I saw it while I was out shopping today.

There isn't really much to do other than try to be the biggest jew.

Your bed obviously

My heart beats really hard randomly sometimes. Going to ask the doctor about it when I go in a week or two.
Someone in the thread said girls last tour is pretty comfy so. Not my kinda show though

It looks way too 3dpd to me. For 2k you are halfway to nippon where you can get nip girls to suck your weiner anyway

Get friends who stay up all night like me

dere be tree niggers deeper innawoods, dey learn the hard way of why you don't shoot my windows out and fuck my pristine forest up.

Things generally get quiet around 11pm.

Just get it you leaf fag

u fucking wot mate

Sound's like it disturbs sleep.

Nier's sidequests seems more fun than Automata's because of the character interaction.

I want context on that pic.

True, but I usually dont play games at this time, I try to just relax and shitpost in a bunch of disagreement servers

No thanks!

Why are you leaving? School?

I tried automata a little. Didn't care for it but might try it again

worse than that im going to be promoted and then go on an exercise

Is it for gamecube? If it is, and cib, then it is almost exactly what it's going for on ebay right now in usd so if your a cucknadian that's a good deal.

Nigga how the fuck did disagreement change to that

The gameplay is good but you might need to try the first one for story purposes.

Hey it could be worse, could have a doctor question why your heart and veins haven't popped yet from the high pressure only to find out a month later your blood pressure has dropped so low its a miracle that you've managed to get out of bed.

Exercise? Do you get payed during it?

d i s c o r d is filtered to disagreement

I get bored of the games I have, I need new ones

didnt know that

Alternate universe work by Production IG utilizing some of the elements of it's predecessor, Blood: The Last Vampire, as backstory. Pretty good and has solid character development if memory serves, but being as long as it is it takes a good while for the protagonist to stop whining about things. Also did some interesting stuff with its particular breed of vampires, compared to traditional ones. Good openings as well; the third one (embed related) won some awards if memory serves.

Was followed by another alt universe work, Blood C, which all I remember seeing half/a/ like with it was the Bunny Blender, for the sheer "who the fuck came up with that?"

(checked)
Same here. What kind of games you like?

Who do I use as my sixth pokemon? I just beat gym 7 in sapphire.

almost as if someone who owns the board forget to mention it or something

losing control faster than ever before

lockjaw

Whats wrong user?

Iyeah that could work, I have one of those beds which can be opened. There is also a problem with shipment, "oh hey user what did you get in that fuck ass huge box?"
Still, sooner or later someone would discover it.

RPGs rely some things on the story. It's not like fightan or character action games where the gameplay is all that really matters.

does she produce heat too? Or is she cold?

wew you too?
suit yourself amigo, you're missing out though.

retropie.org.uk/

yeah that's one thing I didn't care much for in Nier Automata was the character interactions in the sidequesting was pretty bare for the most part.

wew yeah i suppose so. I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on my blood pressure though to make sure something like that doesnt happen.

oh so Blood is a vampire thing but they do vampires their own way? Neat-o. Vampires are okay.

you just gotta get your own place amigo

Anything other then RTS tbh

I only come to Holla Forums when im bored tbh

Just say like, hentai

Especially when Nier. the mc's canon name, and Weiss are actually allowed to be emotional in many hilarious ways.

Have no shame user. Just say its your girlfriend and they will stop asking questions

I don't play RPGs

Yeah I've been feeling weird for a while now. Age is catching up to me.

Play adventure island!

I meant pen and paper, you fucking nerdlord fagface

I gotta go back to work, two months of pure relaxation is almost at its end.

Something memetier.

Its called never mind what the fuck I've ordered

For context:

patomon

lol @ da pic

eh not always kinda depends on how hand holdy it is

my (s)exercises are chill as fuck but the rest of my organisation has a real shit time sittng in a ditch. The real problems are the greater responsibilities that come with promotions. Im fine with making things work but i dont want to deal with people. People are the worst.

Just don't have drastic changes to your diet every other day. Food can fuck with you.

I feel like If I had one of these I'd try to reprogram it to be an ideal gf tbh.

It doesn't have to end user.

Just rule with an iron fist

she's already not sentient so…..

people a shit

I thought you said you played one or am I thinking of someone else?

Thanks, dude. I also fucked that post way the fuck up.

This is true but RPGs are sometimes story based.

Looking for something with a story that can keep me entertain right now

Question, is the server still fucked up?

yea

I've played dozens and dozens of them.

I mostly focus on gameplay these days so can't help you there fam

Yeah nah it doesnt work that way. We got women now and people with feelings. Cant have that pesky reality get in the way of things. In fact the guys should just literally carry them across the finish line (seen it). Naw my dudes are alright but the paperwork that comes with the currentyear is atrocious.

People ARE a SHIT. I quit retail 10 years ago an the rule hasn't changed.

thats good too, im taking a break from Nioh because controller a shit, so im looking for Mouse and keyboard, or some good PS2 games

Figures.

Oh so just stopped, huh? Know any old PS1 gems?

Then I guess I'll just fuck it.

damn i need to play Nier.
I've heard from you and others both that Weiss and Kaine are pretty hilarious.

I didn't start feeling it until just last week myself. It scared me pretty good at first too because I felt like I couldn't get a full air of lungs either.

pnp means "plug n play" too you hyper faglord

ah, that's probably part of my problem. My diet is all over the place.

I've run outta things to fix and replace around here and I get restless when I have nothing to do or places to run around. Besides that I got russians to direct and a neighbor to ignore

Play FFT or LUCT, they've got decent stories especially the latter.

In Blood+, they don't even outright call them vampires, probably because while filling a similar role (feeding on human blood), they don't fit the way traditional vampires work, instead calling them "Chiropterans". Even the drone-rank mooks can be scary for anyone not one of the two major characters, consider they're durable as fuck and have only one real weakness to their biology, which only the protagonist can exploit, meaning if she dies, everyone's fucked.

Beyond that, the best way I recall normalfags being able to deal with them is sealing them in concrete (requires a strong cage first) and dumping them in the ocean, sealing them in a sturdy room (oh but they won't die from that), or "Option D" which is a war-tier missile strike with little regard for innocents caught in the way.

It doesnt actually talk or anything (only in your fantasy), it is just silicone and bones for positioning
I wont be able to get my own place for few more years, especially not if I will spend my money on stupid shit like this.

Now that you are the boss when you hookin me up with a job monica

Play the digital devil saga then

Legend of motherfucking Legaia. My favorite JRPG on ps1

That is pretty scary fam. It ain't the beetus is it?

Been slowly chugging along with the original xenoblade, but the grind is getting to be a real pain in the ass. Don't even know if i want to pick up 2, X from what i played was already a bit of a step down, and it doesn't seem like it has any mechs or much of the other shit i liked from Xenogears or the first xenoblade.

It feels weird being here lately though, i had to stay away because of some IRL shit, and now seems like the site has really started to die, Holla Forums is much slower than it used to be, and the Active ISP's on the front page shows that about a thousand missing from when i last came here.

not in the context I projected onto it tbh you double fart

Allah be praised.

What genre you looking for?

What kind of things did you fix?

How goes user

Kaine's not hilarious in a joking manner just that she cusses in world filled with guys who only say "DAMN".

Is that on PSN?

Whats the full names so i can look them up?

I was talking about RPGs before.

The whole channel is golden
It's video on chivalry is my favorite

lmao I didnt put text
Looks alot like persona

No

Looks like it

what did he mean by this

Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre, let us cling together. Play the latter blind though.

I already told you gotta paddle the pacific to get muh jobs. Acutally i asked about positions in merica but you're really gonna need a security clearance and be competitive with all the unemployed veterans.

Alright, i was never a big fan of FF, but I'll take a look at LUCT

Shit, ok

Squeky doors including the fridge, replaced a toaster oven that apparently hasn't worked in years, a light switch, lamp and replaced some old as fuck bulbs with better ones. Oh and somehow I got an old PS1 to work again.

i liked dragon quarter if you want an unusual jrpg, dmc and/or maximo if you haven't played them.

damn, this needs to be a game
wew. So basically humanity's just fucked in Blood.

i figured she didn't talk or anything. I could do fine with her if she could give off body heat or maybe had some sort of plug in that would heat her up i need a warm body.
i'm in the same position amigo tbh

I dunno what GURPS is, sounded like some sort of GNU/Linux branched fuckery.

The fuck do you do again

it's a rpg pnp system which is designed to allow dms to make their own settings and such

Thats a sad life

ahem IT AINT THE BEETUS IS IT?

I'll give it a look

Which PS1 FF games are worth playing?

It isn't like all the other FF's though.

The old one zapped me one morning and I threw it out of a second story window.

7 isn't too bad.

I want to have a good zap. Haven't been shocked in years

hard to say because opinions on them are really divisive and varied. seems like each one people really love or hate. IX gets a lot of love around here as of late and it is pretty good, VII gets a lot of hate, VIII gets a lot of hate but those that love it swear by it. Really they're all more similar than they are dissimilar.

Tactics is the best. FF7 for the babbies first RPG experience, FF8 if you like Angst, and FF9 if your a furfag or are just looking for a more traditional Final Fantasy.

I heard 9 is good.

Yeah, see, this is why you dont get muh jobs. You cant even remember what that fuck you're gonna do. You dont even remember your international contacts! I asked all my guys on the other side of the WORLD if they had any jobs for an unskilled neet. They said FUCK NO unless hes got a secret clearance and lives near a base. Your name has been spread all around the US. NO ONE WANTS YOU BUT I STILL FUCKING LOOKED. The job is to play video games for the government.

Oh I see. So it's basically like making your own game from scratch.

shouldn't be, I don't eat shit in the way of sugary shit/sweets, almost never drink soda either.

I dunno. Everyone likes 7 and 9 a lot. I'd say play 4 though.

technically also 1-9 with the exception of III are all available to you. And VII getting hate is more due to it being so popular with reddit and babies' first. It's not hated on its own merits but because of its own following. It's not really different from it's immediate predecessors other than being 3d.

not from scratch, that'd be abit pointless to do

Doesn't that version have horrific load times?

Yeah, could make some recommendations. What's you means of play, and what PS1 RPGs have you enjoyed thus far? Just curious as to if physical/digital availability is likely to be an issue.

Girlhan a cute

Ohhhhhhh right.
And hey I'm not unskilled! NEET life ain't easy you know.

Why not that shits good

PS3 and a PS2, and I only really played FFs.

IT IS HOW YOU MAKE IT! PUMP THAT IRON! FUCK THOSE CHICKS! ACQUIRE THAT CURRENCY! DONT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY! GET FUCKING MOTIVATED TO PISS PEOPLE OFF!

I have a shitty job and Im a student (not sure how much longer tho) and I could take a loan to get my own place like normies do, but I promised myself I would never give my money to (((them))) and enslave myself with shitty loans for the rest of my life. The other option is (((rent))), which is basically the same.

oh so you DO start off with something already there?

pretty hot

IV wasn't on PSX you mong. It got a PSP and DS remake, both of which are pretty good, depending on how you want to play. DS remake has less bullshit and the 3D artstyle, but PSP remake is more to-form of the original game but has more retarded random encounter fuckery than the DS one.

Because I want meat and vegetables 90% of the time when I'm hungry. I want something savory, well seasoned, and filling.

well i stand corrected

yes the system to use

It has three, they were just never brought overseas.

Pretty much, and going by names, it was a bunch of kikes that caused the problem in the first place. Making matters worse, with the fact that time is of the essence and only the protagonist has a good means to kill the beasts permanently, it also involves a lot of mental and emotional breakdown on her part. One day she's enjoying classes and wanting to run track when she feels well, the next day she's fighting for her life against fuckhuge feral wingless bats.

I have a girlfriend you know

I read about some weird almost all meat diet I'm considering trying tbh

I wish I had a smol version of my waifu.

Is Chrono good? I feel like I'd get bored.

Doesn't that one have a pretty bad translation and/or loading issues though? Though to be fair I've heard only the DS version of IV has a good English script.

Hmm, I suppose some of the more expensive ones that never got rereleased are out of the question then (unless you've got a CFW PS3 which can probably play pirated backups via multiman). One more thing, you NA or PAL? Because PAL got fucked hard back then on JRPGs and even with digital rereleases, apparently it's not in anyone's interest to clear the ones PAL never got directly for their PSN.

Coulda fooled me. HEH. NAW. FUCK HER GOOD OR ILL FLY OVER THERE AND FUCK HER RIGHT. GO START A FIGHT! DO IT BITCH NIGGER GET MOTIVATED. THAT IRON IS GIVIN YOU A FUNNY LOOK WATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!?

Chrono Trigger's a classic and still holds up pretty well, but you're probably better off with the SNES original or the DS expanded port, due to the PS1 port's loading issues.

NA

oh yeah I heard how FFVI loaded for ages on PS1

RIP
> a bunch of kikes are actually (((vampires))) and unleashed that hell on humanity
wew, that's awful

nah man you need veggies too for the vitamins and nutrients.

chibi art is pretty much available for any anime girl out there user. I snagged this from pixiv

yea pretty much every jrpg on the psx has the same issue with loading times due to being on a disc. some worse than others. as for that specific translation I can't say.

I'd recommend the SNES or the DS version over that, DS is technically superior but an argument can be made for the SNES game since most of the new content is just squeenix trying to desperately connect it to the abortion known as chrono cross.

>Doesn't that one have a pretty bad translation and/or loading issues though?
Can't remember the translation, but the load times are real, iirc, they used some really retarded method, involving a super nintendo rom on the disc, and when it came time to translate they just kinda patched over the japanese rom instead of just replacing it with the US rom.

Shes a cartoon you know

I think I can eat some veges just not a lot? I think you gotta take multivitamins anyway

multivitamins are good n all, but you still need your vegetables

And yeah, I'd hate to think about how humanity fairs during their only hope's downtime. Solutions would have to get creative and outbreaks put down fast. Probably why "Option D" came to be a thing, to take out witnesses too.

This one sounded interesting.

Yeah. You take someone like that, traumatize them repeatedly, torment them that you know more about them than they do themselves, take them from what life they had, and push, and push, and push them to kill, and they're going to hit a breaking point.

Thing was if I remember right it wasn't even "area loading" merely being a problem in CT PS1, but even bringing up the menu.

It's not that I don't have cute pics of her.

Companies always do that like how Sega is doing to to the Yakuza remakes.

What are you some kind of hippie?

Yes, same with grains.

Just eat food dude.

GOOD THEN I DONT HAVE TO FLY 20 HOURS TO FUCK YOUR WAIFU! heh. Protect that smile bitch nigga. *I walk in and slap your waifus ass* What do you do?

xenogears had that issue for sure, saving took for ever too.

but there's bound to be even more on pixiv
you just gotta figure out what her name/tag in japanese on pixiv is.

aye

Is Crash 2 or Warped the better PS1 crash game?

croc is the definitive crash experience

Baseball bat to the knee. Tazer to incapacitate. Tie up. Cut out eyes and tongue. Use drill on ear drums. Place a stake on your spine, strike, and paralyze below neck.

We were talking about veges you baka

Well, Ignoring Final Fantasy, you could look into Square's other works on the system. SaGa's not especially popular with plebs, but though I've heard good things about that series (the PS1 has a pair of games called "SaGa Frontier"), I've heard the mechanics take some getting used to. Think I've got some old pastebin about it if you want.

Might want to give Breath of Fire III a go at the very least, as it's quite solid. Grandia, Wild Arms 1, and Wild Arms 2 as well.

Oh, and it's not so much that these kikes were vampires ("are" is accurate, but at the time of the backstory, no), more that they messed with shit they shouldn't have, unleashed a horror they brought on themselves, some became a form of vampire themselves, and continue to plague humanity with murder bats.

Both are really good, but I think Crash 3 suffers a bit in that while it has more variety, not all of the variety is fun. Similar case with Spyro 3.

That's pretty brutal user. She's not real though, so nobody will be able to slap her 2D ass.

well yeah, but WITH MEAT. Not by themselves.

wew so basically they played with sumerian black magic, unleashed a special kind of hell of humanity, and become transformed themselves and just rolled with it.

if you want some more obscure titles
Kartia, Valkyrie Profile, Vagrant Story

The diet calls for no carbs I think? And you can eat leafy greens for fiber.

Yep, still had that old SaGa pastebin. No idea when exactly I had bookmarked it.
pastebin.com/kRbSg6PG

I remember being annoyed with saving in Tales of the Abyss, but at least with that game, it technically updates two files: Game settings, and Save Data.

I've heard rumor that the issue with that FFIV/Chrono Trigger bundle was localization induced. Supposedly the Japanese PS1 port worked fine, but in combining it with Final Fantasy IV, and then layering the English script over the Japanese one's data (rather than replacing, apparently), it surpassed some threshold and got loading out the ass.

How are your powerless arms going to achieve that, HUH? A slight breeze could knock you over. I could walk and and slap your shit and you'd take it like a bitch. She's cowering in the corner. What are your gonna do about it?!

things are getting hot

Saga Frontier 1 isn't a very great game square forced it out the door in a very unfinished state, and it's very easy to see when playing all the missing chunks of the game where actual content was suppose to be.

Anyways, Suikoden is another great one to try, Lunar 1 and 2 complete if you can handle working designs, and if you like SRPGS, there's also Vandal Hearts.

More like dug some shit up they really shouldn't have up, hatched it, abused it horribly in the name of science, and then when it got free it had a tremendous hatred of humanity, killed just about everyone present and continues to try to kill and convert humans. No magic involved, just kike science mixed with human curiosity.

a pretty good one to be on. I need to get back on that myself. I gotta go do some shopping first though.

wew that's terrifying

Who/what should I fap to before bed tonight?

I slap your shit pretty hard and then turn my attention towards Ritsu in the corner. I grab her by the arm and lead her towards your bed. I pull down her skirt and panties in one motion, she shrieks. I spit on my dick and look towards you. "What you gonna do about, bitch?!" I say.

i'm not the same guy i'm actually into this kinda shit

Filter you

Its tough for me to control what I eat ever because my folks buy everything

i'm mostly the same. with my next check i'm gonna go buy my own shit though.

Whenever I have a job I just end up buying more junk food

I've always heard good stuff about Lunar 1 and 2 over the years, but at the same time, most of it was coming from Working Designs chodesuckers back on halfchan, who used to act like WD was the only reason a handful of JRPGs were remotely tolerable and had given them a lot of charm in their liberty taking. I'm sure they're good in moon, but I don't want to play the official English ones. Shame that, because WDs has had such a rabid fanbase, the games likely will never see a fan retranslation.

Also, turning into a vampire isn't a matter of getting bit by one, but rather ingestion of cells by a human. From what I remember, it's a willing offering/receiving ordeal (meaning both parties have a say, assuming there's no force feeding), and in doing so rewrites the body's composition painfully, granting them a normal human form with beyond human abilities, transformation, and regeneration, but also overwrites their personality and will, leaving them utterly devoted to the one that gave them blood. Also an unnatural thirst for blood, naturally. The Delta 67 strain is where it gets fucking horrific though.

Your cucked self sits in the corner, helpless to prevent the violation that is about to happen. You could protest but youd receive another shit slappn. Ristu is yelling now, she says she doesnt want the big Aussie cock but her pussy is dripping wet, she's loving it. I tease her labia with the tip of my penis, rubbing it up and down. Shes full aware and full scared of what is going to happen but is powerless to stop, and she loves it.

i came thanks g'night you be on tomorrow?

im here every night mate and ill erp with ristu

Any snacks I should buy while I'm out tomorrow?

Goldfish
Or cheddar popcorn

No, get some chicken tendies, tortillas, cheese, guac, peri peri sauce, iceberg lettuce, tomato.
Mix it together like you know what youre doin.
Tastie.

She's not that popular. I did find some good art elsewhere though.

Thanks.

celery and peanut butter

NO
SICK AND WRONG

What is it with you and snacks?

wtf did you forget that pic has a titty again?

rip

this all sounds pretty cuhrayzee

toasted almonds

I don't eat as much as I should and I have 8k+ and nothing to do with it all. I just like snacks.

invest that shit nigga don't just let it sit or don't blow it on dumb shit

What should I invest it into?

Yeah, the situation with lunar s all fucked up, even the XSEED version was changed to this weird incoherent mix of the PS1 script sans memes and new material.

S&P 500 through Vanguard

It doesnt get any easier at $46K+
Just save it up for a house.

You tell me, I just got up.
The ones that go pew pew. Semi-auto and bolt action rifles to be quite honest, flamethrowers too.

Willing conversion makes thirsty hybrids that, on a good day, can perhaps be reasoned with. Delta 67 conversion is a manmade strain that is a horrendous experience that eventually makes the target go through body horror and mental breakdown and turn into feral murderbat. And it's those murderbats that, while something of mooks compared to the "natural" chiropterans, are horrifically dangerous to humans when they get loose, and can be made in batch. Even a single one is a pain to deal with, but try multiple in a location.

All that makes me think is how, with some patience, I could get a lot of good vidya cheap with that, rather than binge it on food.

I'm off to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

damn bruh

You gotta look at the bigger picture

I remember getting told back in maybe 2012 in /jrpgg/ that the XSEED one was to be avoided, between the added spoiler ridden prologue (which strikes me as not being XSEEDs fault), and the culling of the "charm".

I'm just saying with some patience I could turn that into numerous $10 vidya purchases (that might otherwise be $30+ each). And I'd at least get more enjoyment from a good game than just stuffing my craw with junk food.

aight, i'm gonna go.
Gonna eat a bite and either play some vidya or watch more GLT.

I hope you all have a nice day

I might do the same, night Yoza.

Vidya is a losing game. Either horde your money or horde guns and ammo.

The new prologue is garbage, but it wasn't a particularly fantastic version of the game regardless in many other ways. The saturn version of 1 is the best, and 2 it's a tossup between the SCD and Saturn.
Which is odd, because they tried way too hard to appeal to the WD fans, even going so far as to hire one of the old VAs to dub a new song. Of course, Victor Ireland was bitching and moaning on places(like neofags and his forum) that XSEED wouldn't let him actually take over the project, and they fucked over the VA with a "stiff" translation of the song, so…

Why do I get the feeling his own translation of the song is more "translation" if you know what I mean? Anyhow, I suppose there's some games where, unless you know moon, there is no good way to play them if you want an experience as it was meant to be.

Wie dankbar wird der Ant dir sein,
lässt du ihn wachsen und gedeihn,

bis er dereinst im Nebel hinten
als Nulel-ant wird stumm verschwinden.

ich bin ein berliner

Prismen brechen das Licht und ich brech dich.

Das ist shizer yeah nah i dont know cuckman enjoy having some some mudslime fuck your wife. Whatever does it for you brah.

I too remember when I was 16. Enjoy the winter break, I guess.

Mate, its hotter than satans ass crack here. Count your blessings you got the cold that will trim off some of your homeless population.

I assumed you were American or yuropoor straya

Yeah well get on the cytube for some real interaction. Its where all the cool kids are at.

Then that's where I'll avoid to be.