Was this supposed to be hard? I did it on my third try

Was this supposed to be hard? I did it on my third try.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/377840/discussions/0/142261352660457538/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is the dialogue box so high res compared to the background?

The minigame they gave you at the very beginning of the game? Probably not.

Then why have I always heard it made out to be some sort of deal? Can normalfags not play simon says on a controller?

Hey I remember playing this game at a kid, the thing though is that the difficulty is much different on different systems. If you play it in the classic version what you'll find happening is your father breaking into your room while you're paralyzed in fear from the 'intelligent design' of the game, since you chose to buy a chair where the back rest is held up by two dueling metal posts, your dad is able to simply bend you forward while you're still sitting down and finger blast your asshole. However, he and the situation both come to a climax quickly- your anus can take no more and you shit out all of the reverse-onaholes that you've filled yourself up with over the past month or so. In the end, you thank your father, but you are sstill a littl ebit embarassed, you know the next time he drops you off at school, he will walk you straight to your classroom and tell everyone that you pass in the hall the intricate feeling of your butthole. In short: now I'm gay and have daddy issues..?

If it requires a pulse, it's too hardcore for the average normalfag. This is why walking simulators became so popular.

Because high-res features in emulation produce that sort of inconsistency when you have low-res assets. See also: Castle town in Ocarina of Time, and some textures in DS games.

Mind, some of the background art sources for PS1 FF games are quite nice, and can be found online.

Vector text rendering with bitmap images; it’s not that hard to comprehend.

Well, that's what happens when you play Final Fantasy.

I'm actually playing the port

Wut?

considerable digits

use your imagination

Didn't know there was one for FF9. But that's extremely lazy of them not using the better assets in it Actually there seems to be a mod for it.

steamcommunity.com/app/377840/discussions/0/142261352660457538/

I'm so sorry. But there are better quality versions of some of the areas out there. I just assumed.

The font looks too crisp and has proper AA, which no PSX game did as far as i'm concerned.

>apparently I missed an item for not talking to the Queen after doing this

Like the other user said it's vector graphics overlaid on raster graphics.

The plebeian term is “Dildos”

I was able to do it rather consistently on an actual PS1 but playing it on PS3 would get me a 99 no matter how well I did.

You actually reloaded a save and did it again twice instead of just continuing the game? What a dumb faggot

PC version was easier. Problem is playing the PSX version on a non-CRT display.

photoshop does that

It asks if you want to do it again. Why would I reload a save and still miss the Moonstone?

PC version is way easier than PSX because the PSX doesn't take inputs while for a split second after the horizontal movements.