Anthem Delayed to 2019, devs Scared of bad Press

BioWare Doubles Down On Anthem As Pressure Mounts
archive.is/vWlsO

(Please, God, let this be true.)

You should give the article a read or skim if you're interested, since there are a few finer points I couldn't paste for space reasons.

I find it interesting to note Frostbite is STILL proving to be an awful engine for anything that isn't a Battlefield game, even a shooter like Anthem. The unwieldiness of the engine and its tendency to delete or render obsolete days of work at a time was one of the largest contributors to ME:A being built nearly from scratch less than a year before launch. I can't wait for the smoking gun posts four or five years from now when we learn what it was like trying to explain the technical failings of Frostbite to a FIFA brand manager.

And then we're left with the juicy piece at the end, which implies YouTubers are not only more influential than journos (which we all knew), but also that their statements of fact are "misinformation." It's telling even anonymous developers view this stuff as baseless, because if they actually knew what microtransactions and loot boxes did to people (or the psychology of how they get shekels from "normal" people), they would know YouTubers are often too kind, if anything. I honestly didn't think people at Bioware/EA, no matter how low to the ground they are, would be blind to this; it seems the company culture genuinely disconnects them from their games and the customers' voices.

Sorry for the giant post, but I thought this was interesting given the radio silence from Anthem since the trailer at E3 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gBY9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ding dong

RINE ENDS HERE

Real nice spot EA picked for you, nice big hole and everything. I think you're going to like it.

I just want good games. EA does not make good games, so it should die.

It's nice knowing Bioware will fuck up yet again with Dragon Age, and probably Anthem too.

Just make a good, fun game and there shouldn't be a problem. But, since this is Nu-Bioware we're talking about… They're fucked.

They talk about it being disappointment but they don't bring up that the Andromeda abortion came right after the ME3 backlash. That was double bill bad PR for the franchise, not just EA as a brand.
wew
The jetpacks and exploration Anthem make me think that it basically is what Andromeda was meant to be but they didn't want to risk publishing it under the Mass Effect brand.

Oh boy, a SepticWare thread.

If they employed based on merit they might be capable of making a worthwhile product, but their political dogma prohibits it so the hideous trash they churn out only gets "progressively" worse.

LOL

lol BioWare at it's last legs.
It's been long overdue, but I'll take any smugness I can get.
Post yfw you live long enough to see BioWare die.

Bad move? Andromeda's going to hang over every fucking bioware production from now on like a skeleton in the closet so on one hand that wont do anything for consumer relations but it will give the game more time to simmer which maybe could help?

You mean "its"

"Its" is the possessive form

"It's" is the contracted form of "it is"

Anthem will make or break bioware. Failure pretty much isn't an option or else the studio is gone, forever.

I anticipate the failure.

it's gonna be a break because all it's set itself to be is just another shitty loot'n'shoot like borderlands/destiny/division

And all of those are losing to Warframe, as far as I know.

It'll be 7 years in development by the time it releases in 2019.
Also, Destiny 2 flopping so hard and the recent pushback against EA's microtransactions seems like it affected a lot of things that BioWare already added into Anthem.

I don't know a lot about warframe but I consisder the entire loot'n'shoot concept fucking bust. none of those games end up fun because they can't live up to the experience they advertise and consistently have garbage gunplay

Also, any game in development that long will fail because there obviously isn't anyone that actually wanted to work on it.

From the wording it is pretty sure they were going Full Lootbox cancer with Anthem thinking they would be tailing a very successful nu-BF2.

"It's" can also be a contraction of "it has," which the user is using perfectly correctly. The possessive spelling wouldn't have made any sense grammatically or contextually.

Is this the game featuring the fucking graphics card robots?
And they're worried it might fail?
lel

hey I made this joke first

Also Jason shill his shitty book in his article's signature. Desperate.

I clearly remember saving an image comparing them to graphics card robots a while ago but I couldn't find it and didn't feel like searching thousands of images so I just searched "graphics card robot".

You know there's at least a couple people working there who know how completely fucked they are

if they somehow manage to unJUST themselves just enough to not get retards like Curry Thunder and Hamburger Helper and just make a working, decent game they might have something, fat chance though

From that thumbnail I was thinking it was the Daddy boss from Silent Hill 2.
Its just as disturbing as that was in universe though, so that's something.

Does that mean "let's" is the contracted form of lettuce?

No, that would be lettuce- as in "lettuce rejoice on this ospicious occasion"…

7 years. Aight. From the footage they showed off it looked like cg so 7 years and all they have to show off is gameplay that looks markedly fake.

They briefly complain about the "toxicity" of the video game community toward publishers. I'm surprised they didn't elaborate on that, writing about how the ultra toxic mysygynerd video gay community are desperately hungry to watch every new release crash and burn and watch the developers become homeless heroin junkies, like Cliff Bologna says.

who would have imagined you're subject to the consumer you're making the product for

There's a 95% chance they're royally fucked, regardless of development time.

Send manveer heir our regards.

EA supports the Alt-right and president Trump.

I tried to think like a SJW, was harder than I thought

Too bad I won't have enough money to be good at Anthem. I guess I better not worry about buying it since it will probably cost over $3,000USD in order to power up your character enough.

This is a very nice way of saying "we debated releasing the multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 as a separate release but saw the ending controversy coming so we just sort of sat on the whole idea and only recently did we decide to give it some fresh air because it was starting to smell it over the government subsidized employee dilation station".

That's pretty fun actually,it's like pretending to be a 5 year old.

What kind of septic tank is that?

Someone should just make a game called "NOUN" that's entirely that one boss from Mischief Makers.

Seriously, the standards are close to zero if that's what they want to be competing against.
If only they didn't actively work to make their games as terrible as possible, getting in bed with the average normalfag would be incredibly easy.

There never was any hope.
Devs need to stop doing this. Unless your game is presentable, do not show it.

Seriously, how pathetic is it that fucking PUBG has a bigger playerbase, not even counting the bots and bipedal bots calling themselves Chinamen, than probably any AAA game released in the past decade minus maybe GTA5.

See if you can stomach the shit gameplay and my almost as shitty attempt at xmedia recode.

Bioware is dead.

Modern gamers are braindead. If a game looks like it would in a normal environment they'll go cry on ResetEra and Reddit and ruin its sales because "It's ugly", so instead we will only ever see settings that aren't in the release being used on super rigs with tons of pre-rendering too.

RHINE ENDS HERE

I can't believe it outlived Visceral, though. Fuck EA.

HERE ENDS RINE

Also I just noticed they pull some serious cuck shit three minutes in.
Where's the adventure in that shit? How many Bioware employees will actually fight those things if killing them is optional? It will probably be piss easy anyway.

Why anyone needs bad rip off of Warframe when they can play Warframe already?

Warframe has the monopoly on smooth angles. I believe bioware wants to bid for the angular boxy market.

You might be able to fuck someone in this game, maybe?

PUBG brings gameplay that didn't existed before. Brings it in ready to eat package, nicely done.

No it is not easy. Modern gamers are incredibly spoiled by abundance of games. To really get their attention you need to give them something new. Another clone of existing game will do.

Good. Here's hoping Anthem bombs and BioWare is formally stripped of its identity and becomes just another EA studio. No more DA, no more ME, no more shit like this.

Does Warframe cost money to buy? No? Checkmate, shitlord.

What did journo mean by this?
yh m8 nothing villainous about EA

Journos are wretches, they don't care who they shit on, they want clicks and people dislike EA right now so easy clicks.

Post him in the white suit he wore next year after everyone said he looked like Lucifer in that suit

I don't understand, don't even normalfags love free shit?

I can't wait to see that fucker cry on Twitter about how toxic white males killed Bioware. Eat shit Manveer.

An excerpt from my workplace:

Curry Thunder was shit-talking BioWare on some internet radio interview after he got let go and formed his own shitty indie studio. He's burned bridges with them and won't care if they die a horrible death.

It's obvious that the entire video is scripted gameplay, if it isn't a full-on cutscene they cooked up masquerading as gameplay. This is always the case with these things, but I've seen much better jobs of scripted gameplay pretending to be organic. The player chatter is just the shit icing on the shit cake.

It's one he can call home.

—————-END OF RHINE

and

HAHAHA THEY ARE DISNEY'S PARTNER IN CRIME

I'm pretty sure he already did that.

Bioware hasn't made a good game in 15 years

The quality is shite, so I watched it on jewtube.

Stalker has a more dynamic and engaging world, and that game is ancient now.
Hell, the fighting in Stalker has actual weight to it, this looks like a floaty MMO, not a proper SP game with MP elements or whatever it is that they are making.

When your name is EA, you have enough marketing power to make any normalfag want to play your crap, but you need to shill it hard enough and you cannot allow yourself to get discredited right away.
It just needs the critical mass, then it's smooth sailing from there as long as they don't make any turbo retard tier mistakes. Which is apparently harder than you'd think.

It's one after another, trend following kikes are tumbling all over each other and I'm loving every second of it, even ASSFAGGOTS and CRAPCUNTS are taking heavy hits as people move on to the next big thing which is somehow less cancerous.
Fucking priceless, watching all of this cancer get backlash and all these shitty companies feeling the heat as actual decent games are selling well and making more profit cleanses my soul.

HA!
>and inflammatory rhetoric about EA, saying that it has a demoralizing effect on those people on the ground level.
Those poor babies.
I don't think anybody outside the company had to do anything to make that happen.

Excuse me?

just, for what purpose? Was he at least interested in the game beforehand?

I think it's become some form of social obligation or courtesy among normalfag "gamers". He tried to get me to install steam and buy vermintide just to play with him, despite my objects of having a linux machine, no steam account and a shit internet connection.

Yes. They are also the reason why vidya is dead.

I'm not a big fan of the game and the kike devs/publishers, but goddamn that shit kills me everytime.

objections* not object

>>>/cuckchan/

Employees should just jump ship. Its obvious they made another piece of shit and don't know what to do.

and go where? Who the fuck would want to hire a BioWare dev, much less any of their other employees?

i know its ironic, but you still shouldn't post stuff like that, user

I'm conflicted. Although I haven't been to halfchan in over four years, dubs don't lie. Checked.

Doc, I know the influx of cancer is real but you have got to chill.

Cronyism is alive and well in the game industry. There's always ubisoft and a hundred other smaller game studios willing to take in fellow parasites. Nice digits btw.

Trembling before the inevitable fall?
We only rejoice from it.
Filter and report the shills and other impotent soyboys that will try to derail the thread.
Remember to always subvert the marketing and kill the hype.
No company that hires leftists shall be allowed in any industry.

I get the feeling that the entire studio developing this is demoralized because it's taking so long to get it out (7 years in 2019) and it's taking so long because they're demoralized. They know their time to add the finishing touches is limited. In their utter incompetence they're not going to patch everything, the game will get made fun of for being a buggy piece of shit like Ass Erect Androgynous, and Bioware will finally die.

The only thing I live for now is to watch my enemies suffer.

Yet your heart still yearns for it for being a fucking normalfag.

seriously you don't belong here if you don't why the word normie is despised here

It was clear Bioware was doomed after Mass Effect 3. Everyone on the team thought the endings were good, and they hated the alternate ending mod they were forced to create. They only grew more out of touch when they began hiring based on politics and cronyism rather than merit.

I get why Holla Forums hates the reddit approved version of normalfag, but why does Holla Forums use it. Is it a word filter from the jewish mods or has reddit taken over the board after the election.

You are likely a literal homosexual and should be killed.

Holla Forums doesn’t use it. Not on Holla Forums, at least. You’re a complete faggot.

>that implication that EA aren't Disney villains
They're one of the companies that have done things that are unarguably evil.

They should just scrap the idea and try again with Dragon Age this just looks like a disposable Destiny clone.

Even going by just the catalog i can tell you are full of shit.

Weren't they voted most evil company twice or something

As expected of nu/pol/

So as always EAware are pussies makes you think if they still have PTSD from how hard the internet mocked them from ME3 to MEA.

This is why I don't keep many friends, and those I do, think video games are a waste of time.

BioWare died a long time ago. EA spread the name across almost a dozen studios before settling on a handful to pretend were BioWare. It's nothing but a brand now, like Atari.

I use it just cause it flows a little smoother when you say it.

Also, adding "fag" to the end of something you don't like is starting to feel a little outdated.

couldn't possibly be that the studio needs to stop doubling down on diversity elements and instead focus on design and polish. Nope, that'd be what people want from an RPG, can't do that

Is that actually where the bait meme came from?

Three of them are cuckchan threads.

Only autists care about this.

There's been a bit of an immigrant problem what with cuckchan eating shit recently. Hopefully most of them don't come here crying after being bullied as they should be.

So the flight is just the loading screen, isn't it?

Checked. Maybe India, China, or any shithole really.

Perfect. This is going even better than I thought.

Anthem looks kinda cool but not cool enough to save.
It deserves to burn with the rest of Bioware.

If Anthem tanks then BioWare is finished. If it even gets decent sales then EA will greenlight that Dragon Age sequel that Bioware has been teasing. Seeing as how Bioware is still defensive about Cisquisition’s sales numbers, we should expect Dragon Age: Andromeda.

Circumsoldier?

This is almost as bad as stealing a meme!

It looks like uninspired shit

Just how much corporate cock can one man(?) suck?

Worse company in America two years running and the only reason they didn't get it three or four years is the journalists stopped covering the vote so no one knew it was going on until it was over.

Okay so long story short not only do they realize that if their next game fails they’re done, but people actively look at them like they are scum. It’s true they aren’t Disney Villains because people actually like Disney Villains. It seems releasing a complete disaster that got mocked across all social media and working for a company that pushed gambling onto children is a good way to nuke your social credibility.

The only take away I’m getting is that people in real life look at them like they’re scum. That and years of calling gamers entitled has killed their propaganda arm so everyone hates them.

The delay is probably because 1) The game is a broken piece of shit and 2) They probably now have to gut the lootboxes and microtransaction system they put into the game because the publisher is freaking out right now because their good friends at goldman sachs can only keep their stock price up not keep their company from going under.

That's high quality smug, it's a clean 60 frames per second

also wright smug

I'll give it another smug Venger since this wouldn't do that well even if it wasn't Bioware making it

The only worthwhile thing about that show was the red head.

Short version: Talk shit, get hit.

At least the graphical effects looked good, but we all know they're going to downgrade that shit to 16bit so the peasants don't feel inferior.

isn't it because EA actionwise are basically Disney villains? The more realistic version where it's a big corp that got out of hand because everyone on top thought fucking everyone they deem below them okay and justified because they never really think about long term impacts.

They aren't twirling mustaches while they commit atrocites, they just commit atrocities.

What kinda guy doesn't love a good power suit? The problem is it's probably filled up to its eyes in Poz and SJWism.

Wait that game is still active?
lel

You anons want to hear something funny? This video was 90% CGI / tricks / bullshot that was originally used in the greenlight pitch materials for EA. The real kicker? It was 18 months old at the time it was shown at E3.

Just let that set in.

t. gamedev user

What the fuck man?
This is not good thing, I need my daily/monthly dose of big corporate fuck up news.

user, you're thinking about this wrong. What OP gave us is basically a down payment on a massive fuckup to occur in 2019. Instead of a mild amount of smug today, think of how much will be harvested in 2019.

I feel like it's gonna be a success though.
I don't know but everytime I think normalfags can't get more retarded falling for the same shit they find a way to amaze me.

That didn't save Andromeda, and ME is about as normalfag-friendly as you can get. It was supposed to be EA's own Star Wars, and they even fucked that up.

That's bullshit but I'll believe it. How precisely has Bioware gone through a year and a half of development without advancing beyond the pure mock-up stage into a showable alpha or beta as you imply, is what I wonder? There have to be limits even to their mismanagement.

You mean Lolth right?

its a mercy killing really.

kek

OY VEY WHY DO YOU PERSECUTE ME SO?
Anthem will be Bioware's nail in the coffin and we'll see a nice dip in EA stocks when Biocucks start sperging out about the studio's closure

they better make a proper fucking trailer that actually shows what the real gameplay is like
then maybe people won't be so fucking sceptical

We live in times when Alien has nothing to do with Giger because of people like you. Don't settle for bare minimum. Ask for at least half the effort they should put into it.
They wan't you to say it looks kinda cool. They don't want to make anything cool for someone because they think others won't like it. To do this they water down everything, so it will be consumable by everybody.
As a result we stick with concepts that once worked and has 0 originality in them, because of people like you.

This shit will fuel the fires that burn an entire industry, and when it is done and EA is ashes. Then Bioware may have our permission to die

How about living up to OUR expectations?

Deny it all you want but SJW fuckery that has infected gaming since GG is intolerable and its surprising absence from Injustice 2 made that game GOTY 2017 for me (that and Poison Ivy making out with chicks).

That said ME:A and Battlefrontbum II were actually pretty good in the end.

Ohohohohoho~

Post-election Holla Forums is 75% reddit and kikebook boomers.

What if Anthem turns into Bioware's rallying last stand just like Final Fantasy did for Squaresoft?

where do you think we are?

I hate it when people create power armors/exo-suits that no normal human coudl ever fit in or operate.

At least in 40K, the space marines are giants and can fit.

But here we have a normal human wearing an armor that has longer legs and arms than he does.

Do you think the armor has dick extenders too?
Asking for a friend.

OVER 4000 DOLLARS ON MICRO-TRANSACTIONS

In his case it wouldn't make a lick of difference.

He's going to be miscast and fassbender has already gambled once with a video game adaptation and may decline anyway if a casting offer did come.

Sage for off topic

Corporations are rolling in the mud crying and it's only january. I'm not sure if there is going to be an e3 this year guys lmao

Jesus fucking christ calm down.
Just because I said that it looks kind of cool doesn't mean I would buy it.
I just thought the e3 demo was kinda interesting to watch, but as it is a bioware game its bound to be riddled with all kinds of sketchy bullshit though.
There was no way the game would look like that on release though

Besides those were made to hold things for easing of diseased penis.

That's really not true. They developed out of bits of padding used to cover the genitals at all whatsoever, because people have more or less always had opinions on dick size and used it as an ornament. You get lots of old codpieces with faces on them and etc. or that are very, very ornate, for this reason.

EA do a pretty fucking good job of that themselves.

>Studio known for making RPGs is bought by EA, quickly hemorrhages talent and destroys its own reputation, and is now making a Destiny knockoff in order to chase the latest profits trend.
Yeah, I'd be worried about bad press too if I made a move this transparently pointless, doomed, greedy, and short-sighted.
thinking_emoji.png

Rushing things out the door is ruining the industry, so i am somewhat content

I wouldn't mind naked snake as him. He is one of the few good actor in jewland

If you read in between the lines, you can see it's the companies opinion which the journalist is putting forward. He didn't seem to present it as his own. Not defending anyone here, just saiyan.

Anyway, this is the break we've all been hoping for. If the corporate lizards are shaking in their boots this much, it shows they are desperate. The accusations are piling up and normalfags are getting angry, soon tricks like "We failed because of reasons totally not related to us" aren't going to hold water like they used to. Seeing through those lies will bring more outrage and you can bet your ass these jewish fucks are going to be bending over backwards when the walls come crashing down around them. Just you fucking wait.

This game will fail, is the market clamoring for a 3rd person over the shoulder shooter game with lootboxes and "Open world" gameplay?

This wouldn't happen if EA didn't have nothing but utter giggling contempt for it's customer base.

The best thing to come out of Anthem, Warframe, Destiny 2 and so on, is that the very concept is fundamentally bad. Not a single developer is able to do it well, and I'm erect just thinking about how it's going to be the shortest trend ever.

The irony of Borderlands being the best we can accomplish in this genre.

If she wasn't actually a hideous monster, I would have.

I'm not even a fan of or familiar with Superman's series, but a character and villain as central and iconic as Darkseid being DLC is bullshit.

Seriously fucking what. Tell me you fucking pirated.

On the off chance that BioWare makes a good game?
Then we still win, it's a good game.
But most assuredly not.

I believe you.
They say everything is in-game, but everything about it just feels off.

The first conversation, the lack of UI anything, the whole No Man's Sky like scripted events made to look as if it weren't. Everything in that trailer is pure bullshot.
I don't think normalfags even learned from NMS enough to see.

Plus, in OP article, the devs themselves even admitted that release in 2018 is unlikely, and 'too early'. WTF? It's been in development since 2012!

Before Andromeda came out, Manveer spent all his free time and lunch breaks on Twatter sperging out about how they were going to prove that a game is better when it isn't made by white males. After it came out and nosedived straight into the ground, he tried to say that he complained about the game's quality not being up to snuff but nobody would listen to him because he wasn't a white male. When he gets sent to India to save money on his next game and has to work 14 hour shifts in a rural warehouse without A/C or toilets, I bet the lack of indoor plumbing will be the fault of white males too.

Pride comes before the fall and all that, and it's still true even if you are a godless shit-in-street Pajeet.

I love it when the Universe dishes out some justice.

No concept is ok. It is for gamers who just want to shoot stuff, kill thousands of enemies by all possible ways, power fantasy and catharsis of violence. What FPS were about (Doom had plot?). But then FPS became cutscenes with little shooting in-between, shooting become secondary afterthought.

Anyway plain SP classic design with per-defined levels have small limits of replayability Addition of mission randomizing gives better field for replay of same missions over and over and grind of stuff provides excuses for doing so.

What is up with publishers and their absolute pussification? I would expect some small team of devs with no experience on the internet to do this shit of "woe is me" like the romine brothers did with that digital homicide shit, but these are multimillion dollar companies hiring legions of professionals yet they are so easy to send into a bitchfit that is outright embarrassing: blacklisting people, powertripping on forums, throwing public tantrums and now this shit of attempting to prop up empathy by crying and wailing about the big bad meanie troll who says the bad things that makes their feelings feel badsie. Even if they didn't pull off their jewish dumbassery, this shit alone makes me avoid buying anything from them.

Might be bullshot we'll have to see

Modern software development offices are so pussified you could probably get kicked out for bringing a 20lbs dumbbell.

You can already know that they'll double down on the tranny shit.

muh toxicity = the consequences of shitting on your fanbase

Casey Hudson left during the early development of ME:A then came back last year to work on Anthem (I bet that he came back to restart the development of the game from the beginning).

That's not gameplay, like said, it's a vertical slice. It's Watch_Dogs1 all over gain. It's in engine sure, but it's just a bunch of ideas from a whiteboard.
One of the devs talked on leddit a few days ago and said that they still haven't decided basic things like if the player can pick up ammo during exploration/missions or be forced to come back to the base. They're scared that the player might spend too much time on exploration (and having fun) than wasting in time at the base (think the Tower hub from Destiny). This is one year before release (it's for early 2019 now).
Expect some great happenings.

Sounds like they can't quite decide how exactly to shove in lootboxes which is causing internal strife at the offices. Maybe that was the plan all along with extra profit as the cherry on top.

Exactly. They never thought that the EA Battlefront II controversy would be a thing, since then they've been trying to find a way to have microtransactions without ruining the gameplay experience.
While Dice clearly doesn't give a shit and will never fix Bf2's multiplayer, Bioware has less than a year to find a solution.

I'll have you know that >she has a dick.

Girls can have penises user.

secretly I hope they'd make it right, but I can't belive they're able to, so I'll enjoy schadenfreude

Get that shit out of my sight and bring Phos back you ass.

Dicks are basically just big clitorises with the wiring swapped around anyway.

Best thing about it is how generic and uninteresting it looks.

RIP Imperial Agent storyline. You were too good for that shit game.

Actually I'd say it's 75% D&C shills who are too busy shitflinging at other people on the right to form a coherent memetic force

Nobody gives a shit if you were going to buy it or not. People are shitting on you because you expressed a stupid opinion. Anthem looks generic, boring, and uninspired. It was obviously designed in an incompetent and unimaginative attempt to follow whatever the industry's "trend-of-the-now" was. There is nothing "kind of cool" about it.

You think he got paid to add that in there, or do you think EA paid him for the whole article? Maybe they've already decided to shut the studio and this whole thing is just trying to convince the normies ahead of time that it's not EA's fault.

I am sorry that you know that

niggas you gay just accept it

If that game still somehow manages to come out I wonder how it would look/play like after the inevitable downgrade, much like what happened with the division. I dont even think a game like that can even run on current gen consoles so its probably going to end up looking REALLY shitty. I cant wait for it to come out to see that shitshow.

I personally like mech suits and ayy lmaos and there is nothing you can do about that user.

Would you marry a mech suit, though?

user. If I could I would start a family with a mech suit.
Robotic and mechanical things in videogames are one of my favorite things to see/use in vidya.

Imagine if you could
Life would be better

Having EA on the boxart of a game now is equivalent to one giant doo doo stain. After the Battlefront II debacle I couldn't imagine even normalfags being hyped for any of the shit they're peddling in the next few years.

I would sincerely rather buy a game with pic-related on the box than touch anything EA has anything to do with.

After all the shit they got for the lore rape in Inquisition? I would imagine. Bioware doesn’t handle criticism very well. Unsurprising considering they are the bulwark of EA’s “deflect criticism by pandering to minorities” stratagem.

I started playing during the 80's went from Amiga to my first 486DX2 computer, fallen in love with isometric rpg, owned a PS1 and fapped to Lara Croft's ass, then, after Arcanum, something happened, bioware launched Mass Effect, i can't explain why but any rpg on pc should have make me buy it by reflex even, but not mass effect, no. Looking at the art raised a red flag i never dared to ignore and never touched a MA in my life, never wanted to see more than the few minutes of let's play on youtube, That thing looked exactly like two dude making out: I felt nauseous.
Damn i was right and look where we are.
I blame bioware for the current state of affair in the vidia industry, not ea, Bioware. And now they're one and the same.

Wouldn't it be the opposite right now?
EA is most recently known for the Battlefront 2 blunder, and normies are big on their movie tie-in's.
Unless you're buying a yearly roster update for your sports game of choice, it's quite probably people would look away from a game with an EA logo on the box right now.

Then again, I'm pretty sure most of their sales are now through Origin, so at least that works in their favor.

And water is wet.

Did I forget anything? This is looking to be an excellent chance to sit back, eat some popcorn and watch the fireworks as this trainwreck explodes. This reminds me of nu-Tomb Raider and how SE needed it to sell a ridiculous amount of copies to make back its development costs or it would be considered a flop despite selling millions. How many copies of a game do you need to sell to make back your money on 7 years of dev time? The difference here though is that this game has even less chance of succeeding than nu-Tomb Raider did.

You didn't like the 70's-80's sci-fi aesthetic of ME1?

Anyone with a brain could look at the phoned in title and even more phoned in art direction while coming to the conclusion that it's shit.

Disney is made up of Disney villains, user.

They expected some controversy, but nowhere near what they got. Especially not various members of governments looking at it and saying "this is fucked."

What?

The art direction, the dialogue wheel, and i 'm pretty sure i saw the faggotry coming from a mile. I was right all along. I won't apologies.

There is only one problem, Bioware will rise again in the form of Beamdog and Obsidian. One will desecrate older works with progressive values, the other will find al new ways of pushing tranny shit.

hush now satan, begone

He aint wrong though

Obsidian isn't doing too hot, though. They're at the point of blaming the consumer base for their own failure.

Just 3 years away from an EA buyout then.

Men would often experience erections when in battle. The armor was made to account for that and provide enough space. Imagine how it would feel if yourr dick was squished by a metal plate for hours.

archive.fo/gBY9A

Bioware wants to end their lives faster!

Just start wanting some more from designs than being generic. Go find some artist you like or something.
I did not wrote it because I am mad at my games being shit, I wrote it specifically to you. I can try to change your taste from not being shit.

They'll never learn.

I can't wait for the whole studio to go under

Is Bioware actually staffed by fucking imbeciles? Can't wait till EA kills Bioware.

this game is gonna be terrible

What the fuck are allies?

jews

And their golems

Do it bioware, end it all.

They're part of EA which has a charity dedicated to give the company a better image on social media. EA know they're the most hated company so instead of admitting their mistakes they decide to double down and pander to another demographic: those who don't play vidya. Every year they throw a million to feminists organizations. It's called "Play to Give".

Soy eaters born male.

Yes. All the competent people left 8 to 10 years ago. The only people who remain are SJWs or morons.
Even the founders of the studio (who ended up also being morons) left after ME3. Nobody wants to stick around because the whole thing has gone to shit.

So when are they actually gonna die then?
Like hurry the fuck up and get in the ground.

6 months after the failed launch of Anthem.

Holy fucking what. When did Handsome Jack take over EA?

Fuck me, I know there's an EA published game, where the main antagonist is a dead ringer for this guy, but I forget which one it is. Might be nuMirror's Edge.

Cucks and soyboys.

footstools

Considering how bloated they've become I'd be willing to argue they've been dead for quite a while now and what action we're seeing is actually just maggots feasting on their corpse.

At first, I was bitterly glad, then I realized if it wasn't for EA to begin with, Bioware might still be a decent studio. The worst company in America kills another studio for no fucking reason yet again.

He looks like an evil cult leader in that suit, like Charles Manson. Why didn't he just wear a normal navy blue fucking suit and tie?

It's almost like… If they just made good games that weren't kike'd up bullshit, people would like them and buy them!.. No, really. This is the panicked whimpering of a gaggle of faggots who know for certain that their game will not live up to the faintest level of hype they are trying to set up and are fully aware that the public will not suck their dick anymore, no matter how many trannies and faggots they put in their game to cover for them.

How utterly horrifying. I can't even imagine what that level of bad would look like actually manifested in the world.

That didn't stop their last couple of releases. I think the deciding factor here is that people weaned on Bioware releases have gained a bit more standards or maybe entry level faggots who spend more times editing tvtropes than actually playing games rightfully fucked off from this subculture.

Oppressors who took the time out of their day to not oppress you, but are totally still oppressing you while not oppressing you.
That fucking white male stopped raping women all day so he could help women get jobs in tech. All these women could have easily gotten a job without his help. This is help-rape.

jackass

You know how the loading scenes in Dragon Age look like really bad Samurai Jack fanart? Imagine the whole game like that.

user, Bioware has been total shit for at least a decade now. Let it go.

At least think before you post.

I get more enjoyment from watching these potential dumpster fires day after day

WON'T THESE FUCKERS EVER LEARN

You will live to see these people strung up from trees.

Willi I now?

All this feminism and soyboy shit is a big reason why I don't anymore.
I think Anita's an Armo, not a Jew
Not that different anyway tbh

Damn you Holla Forums. After surfing you all I want is purge degenerates.

Sarkesian is indeed an armenian last name.

You follow Sarkeezian on Twitter huh.

Now that you mention it he does remind me of Handsome Jack. He just need those metal straps on his face to complete the look.

(checked)
It was in early promos, so much so that it was changed before release.

I get the feeling it will be incredibly average but will be praised to hell and back and we'll get normalfags telling us how the game is a return to the form.

I really hope so.

t*rk detected

Are you thinking of Fuse, perchance?

Turks are jews too though.

but user those are all shit games too

Armenians are the jews of the caucasus, this is widely known.

That would be funny if people didn't actually, truly believe that. And there is no doubt in my mind that there are those who do

Those "women" would accuse you of rape for holding a door open. Hope they all die in a fire.

Go to twitter, find any black lesbian and I swear to God she has posted something along these lines.

My prediction for Destiny 2.

Criminally. Under checked. Digits.

Earlier this week I saw a black professor from a major university claim that being black in the united states should legally be considered a disability.
nothing would surprise me anymore.

not to enable him, but I agree to some degree

Sounds pretty neat tbh.

From what I understood, his argument was that all that equal-opportunity shit that puts stupid blacks into colleges and forces hiring quotas in big businesses wasn't working well enough, and he wanted black people to get all that PLUS reap disability benefits, so they have to be hired/enrolled based on quotas for disabled people instead of race, or get more welfare, or something. I don't see this working out at all, nor do I understand why it would.
The only tangible thing it might do is get them even more free welfare, cheap housing, etc. Expect more daywalkers.