Calexit

What do you think about this?

I think that with the lukewarm pigs out of the way, we can finally live the way Jesus and Marx would have wanted, in harmony though sharing our wealth and love. Showing love for our neighbor and the downtrodden while using the technology of Silicon Valley for the benefit of all!

Say ==YES #calexit== for a more responsive, inclusive government!

yescalifornia.org/

I want to see it happen because the shitstorm would be quite entertaining tbh.

unironically both the EU and the US getting balkanized will affect global capitalism

its a good thing

It'd be an absolute madman move, I want to see what would happen.

I know right?

I think things need to be shaken up a bit so real change can happen. People are still too selfish and apathetic now.. The October revolution didn't happen until after a horrible war.

Just wait until New England and New York follow them.

This is so American it hurts.
(But I hope it happens because it'd be destabilizing and destabilization is entertaining.)

Considering all the US military bases, assets and government labs and property and such, I'm pretty sure it'd be like 1861 all over again, only it'd be a lot quicker, and maybe less bloody since most of the people in favor of this retardation are vehemently anti-gun.
Anyone who thinks the US would just let them skate is either trolling or genuinely stupid.

Speaking of which, I'd like to hear from the Christcoms and Islamcoms here. Do you think we're close to the end?

They need to get the rest of the West Coast to leave with them, along with the Northeast. It would be hilarious. Most of the US economy would go up in flames.

My friend, we are always close to the end, but it is not for us to know the time or season, we must look to the zeitgeist of our times, our symbols, and their fruits. We are closer than before, and the cycle of civilization is accelerating.

Do they not remember what happened the last time a part of the US tried to leave? The Union fought and won to keep it. Not to mention the burning of farmlands in Sherman's march. Why wouldn't Trump just invade to preserve the union?

He wouldn't even have to invade, the military is already there, in large numbers.

US selfdestruction is anti-imperialist.

true, either way its gonna be bloody.

I'm not arguing against it. I just can't see any contingency plans for the inevitability in the website. The whole thing looks short sighted and idealistic.

as a resident of California I would be in favor of it but the problem is all the liberals will have all the power and might take our guns away

Any military action would be short and decisive.
They're already there in large numbers, and openly declaring independence is legally tantamount to treason, Trump would wast no time squashing it flat.

How do I get people to donate to this? I personally gave em 30 bucks, thats all I can afford to spare.

I'm Canadian and I'd be down to merge with washington, oregon, and california if they split off. This will never happen and if it did it would lead to war and the whole US balkanizing.

If they're lucky Trump will start a war with Iran by then so it will look better for them and it will be harder to get the troops back to crush California.

Because they have no contingency plans.
The fools actually think they can just walk away, in spite of the historical precedent, and the fact that Trump would gleefully stomp them down to avoid any show of weakness.
The whole thing is a liberal cock-up, and has no realistic chance of success.
It'll be fun watching the army hang liberals from lampposts, though.
Jerry Brown and his cronies will be tried for treason and shot down like dogs.

The US balkanizing isn't necessarily a bad thing. If you're in one of the rich areas in the Northeast or West Coast you'd probably have more money due to not subsidizing Real America.

Man, what I wouldn't give to see this pass.

Plus, that's not taking into account possible disobedience from troops.

I want it to happen because it massively weakens the stability and power of the united states, such as reducing its economy and allowing for further balkanisation with status such as Texas.

I support Caxit completely.

Trump isn't nearly as dumb as the press and his opponents would have you believe, I seriously doubt he'll wast time with foreign adventurism as long as this is on the back burner.
He knows any delay, or failing to respond to this without an overwhelming show of force will betray weakness on his and the government's part, and he won't let that happen.

Texans would be lining up around the block to get a crack at tearing Cali a new one if they're dumb enough to try this, the logic being "if we couldn't do it, we'll be damned if we let you get away with it".

t. Someone born and raised in the South

They can both secede.

As a texan, I can tell you that we won't do it if they leave. It'll make us the most politically powerful state in the union. And my state will get pretty much whatever they want.

They won't, though.

You're probably right, since Calexit is a liberal movement and Texas would surely be loyal to Trump

That's true, even more so after the fact, because after Cali gets BTFO'd and dragged back into the union, elections would be either tightly controlled by the government or banned outright like they were during Reconstruction.

If Calexit goes down, will Bob Avakian become Supreme Leader and drive Elon Musk out at the point of a pike? If so, I give my unconditional support for this measure.

California has some of the most extreme insane capitalists in all of America.

Silicon Valley ideology is complete insanity.

NJ is coming too whether you like it or not

New Jersey is basically an extension of NY anyway.

I live there, how can I help?

What if it gets flooded with beaners?

nothing it already is (we use are postion to fund anarchist movements in mexico)

That's the problem with Americucks: they forget that other countries have equipment that rivals US materiel and the willingness to act against the US. They also forget that the game doesn't end just because they want it over, and the rest of the world gets as many moves as they like, too. A separatist and quite capitalistic West Coast with a high-value and world-famous tangible economy, would find some friends in large places, with billions of dollars worth of established trading relationships with the separatist republic. Those large places have an internationally recognized right to use force to protect their trade routes. Also on the international stage, it's hard to argue with a 90%+ Yes referendum and a 90%+ seething popular hatred of and unwillingness to cooperate with those imperialist horse cocks. The IMF may get all pissy about national borders because muh collateral and I guess only private corporations and US naval simulation exercises should be allowed to refloat themselves via bankruptcy, but what happens when those trade partners mentioned grant MFN status to California and couldn't even join in any California sanctions fun if they wanted to? Who in the northern half of the US is going to willingly pay $5 extra for a side salad? There are no good looks to be had in fighting that too hard.
Besides, under current bourg partisan distribution, the rest of the Western world is nearly unanimously aligned more with northern Cali's values than the Trump admin's values, with the possible exception of the matter of secession itself. Maybe Trump will let them rent-to-own, as has been suggested in other contexts.
tl;dr: so's your mom

I already made enough Sherman posts that I don't even want to go through the effort of making another one.

California, especially its spics, Silicon Valley capitalists, hippies, yuppies, and LA niggers, needs to be burned down to the ground.

We need Reconstruction for every black ghetto, California, and hipster areas, involving the mass deportation or elimination of those populations and colonization by real Americans. Anti-America shall be annihilated.

The Republic of Virtue shall be established over the carcass of Anti-America and the capitalist pigs who have established it. E PLURIBUS UNUM!

This.

kek

Daily reminder that Sherman let a bunch of niggers drown.

Also, the elements I mentioned are the reactionary supporters of the Ancien Regime, on which Anti-America is based on, and the current capitalist world powers.

woah man

Because it's a publicity stunt.

another absolute abhorrent post from this fucking retard

That's only because of porky-tier Federalists who prevented the real revolutionaries from aiding the revolutionaries in France. Thomas Jefferson would've helped if Napoleon didn't fucked France up.

Liberals were the equivalent of social democrats to the revolutionary republicans.

FUCKING BALKANIZE IT!

I'm of being held back by "Real" america

Why is washington and oregan not a part of the cali bloc?

Cascadia

What would be a better country to live in: california, or oregan+washington?

I really like washington, especially seattle, but i dunno.

Just have Canada annex USA :^)

No major world power(s) would want to openly support California, no matter how financially lucrative, in a hot war against the Federal Government as it would invariably lead to an all out nuclear exchange.

That is besides the point however, as even if they wanted to neither a unified Europe (which is super unlikely), Russia nor China has the force projection capability to actually stage an invasion of the continental US or the combat aircraft to achieve the level of air superiority necessary for a bombing campaign.

Oregan and washington by far, the Californian silicon valley-esk capitalism combined with liberalism will make it a horrid place to live.

Tho midwest would be the best imho (After it is annexed by canada of course)

You're going to have to pluck my homeland from my cold, dead hands.

Canada should be invaded by America, by the way. The Quebecers can keep their independence though.

I dont think anyone would hesitate to do this

Putin is playing both sides. But I support it.

Wouldn't California go towards liberal/socdem political discourse if it secedes? The liberals could BTFO themselves yet again.

P U R E I D E O L O G Y
U
R
E

I
D
E
O
L
O
G
Y

if you figure it out, let me know. I've been saying the mid Atlantic should be its own state for years

I think if people from NY actually came down to NJ for even a minute, they'd be killed immediately by heroin. it's like some giant heroin and roxicet highway between Philly and NYC, and the people living there are diverse in many ways but one: everybody has known a person or three who's died of an overdose. shit strengthens you up

Lol.
The US has more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined.
Russia and China have one apiece, and they're just warmed over Soviet junk.And on top of that, the Chinese have yet to move past the pilot training stage, in addition to the PLAN surface fleet being a joke mainly geared toward trade protection, not wartime force projection.They can harass Pinoy fishing boats with impunity, but that's about all.

Anyone who wants to interfere would have to get past the US Navy first, and assuming they could accomplish that, there's still the very real threat of a nuclear exchange.
The EU is America's bitch, and they won't do shit because they want NATO to be a thing, and those sweet,sweet defense subsidies to keep coming.
California won't be trading with anyone either, because the Navy will have the West Coast under a blockade.
The rest of the world might talk shit, but when it comes down to it, they got nothing.
Same with the UN and the IMF, who last time I checked,had no standing armies to enforce their limp-dick policies.

It would end up as neoliberal capitalism with a human face in which the neoliberal kids LARP as commies because they "helped" achieve "x" progressive change/changes.

The real power belongs to the oligarchs and in Cali the concentration of wealth and thus power is in silicon valley, they will implement enough IDpol friendly polices, carry out capitalism with a "human face" policies and thus pacify the populance.

The majority of "lefties" in California are even more concerned with virtue signaling and being "progressive" than the rest of the American left. This will work greatly in the favor of the Californian porkies.

If other nations stop sending stuff to the US, say, China, that's going to be the US's problem, not the other nations'. You have to go back, Zbigniew. We're flipping your chessboard.

Because cutting off your nose to spite your face is such a great idea, right?
China depends on us importing their cheap shit to keep their own economy afloat.If they stopped selling to us, half their workforce is out a job, and that is a situation they won't let happen, because it'd mean civil unrest for them.
They won't do anything beyond talk, because that'd mean a war that the capitalists who run the country can ill afford.

That may happen if California exits alone, but there are other regions that may as well. Balkanization would throw the federal gov't into chaos.

What kind of leftist are you?

lol, is this implying that the middle would be home of native tribes? What's more likely is they'll get fucked even harder than before.

I live in good ole CA. I'm ready to crash this state, with some survivors.