Is Magneto /our guy/?

Magneto did nothing wrong.

🍀🍀🍀Erik Lenscher🍀🍀🍀

Jew would never name his son Erik. More like Hershel

Correct.

Why was magneto wrong again?
Why was that handicapped bald counter revolutionary faggot right?

nazi please shut up

ocalan fuck off

Stopped reading there.
also, >>>/capeshit/

Proffesor X is ment to be Martin Luther King while magneto is ment to be Malcolm X

correct, it's only later they turned magneto into a racist against humans kind of villain, i can imagine him getting angry a screaming about the normies

Mutant supremacism is Idpol.

What if his name is really just an anagram? Have we ever seen his parents?

I mean anytime I've read anything regarding Magneto and 'family' it's always his two crazy incest kids.

There's a lot of humourous irony in that comparison… Man, has there ever been a coastal liberal anywhere that knows shit about history? Fuckin' ayyyyy.

Creed&Magneto story arc when

This better not be true or my 'tism will be unleashed.

you're fucking stupid, Nazis are the dumbest fucking people i've ever met. Not only are there literally thousands of blonde, noreuro jews but there are tons of jews with specifically nordic names. you fucking idiot

Wew.

If you are dead set on being a minority in someones else's nation/country/society it helps to blend in at least a little.

Magneto hasn't been a villain for decades now, he even joined the X-Men and dialed back the >fucking humans reeeeeeee
aspect of his personality considerably
Also at this point Professor X has been exposed as a hypocritical manipulative cunt ten times over now, he is the worst MLK analogue ever.

Of course he is. He's the Malcolm X of the X-Men universe.

Normies would say that's perfectly fitting because he cheated on his wife with derr hwite wimminz

also post next part of that so I don't have to bother looking it up, wanna see why they bothered leaving him alive to say something

Red Skull died, but that was apart of his keikaku which allowed him to come back to life as a tentacle monster powered by hatred.
Seriously.

I assume as a way to make liberals feel good about their pseudo pacifism? Violence always leads to violence shit?

you nailed it bud.

Seems like a good comparison

Capitalists are defined by their actions, faggot. We want to kill people who take certain actions that are fundamentally detrimental to humanity as a whole. I'm fine with that.

turn off autocorrect, faggot

Hell I'd argue that want to is too strong.

I want to stop the conditions that allow these individals to do what they do, I don't necesarilly want to kill them.

But I understand you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs! Also porky ain't exactly innocent, even if he is just a puppet of the larger system.

I don't actually == want == to kill capitalists if it could be helped. A bloodless revolution would be wonderful, in fairy land. But I am not apologetic for the necessary deaths and oppression of those who explicitly exploit others. I do however preemptively regret the innocent casualties, who will by no doubt suffer due to the actions and hastiness of both sides.

Fuck, why does red text mid sentence work for me some times but not others?

FUCKING liberals

you mean "fucking capeshit"

how you guys stand to have most of your comic industry drowned in this shitty universe which transmit shitty authoritarist, liberal, indivualist and exceptionalism values is beyond me.

Thank god french bd is miles above that.

It isn't 'tolerated' so much as it was made institutional. When cape shit was the only shit there was a much broader level of content and quality. Now the actual talent avoids the industry and goes to the internet to make their funny papers.