<YAAAASSSSSS QUEEN SLAY

But user, do you really want to be staring at a man’s ass for the entire game? :^)

Quality post

I have no problem with sexy women in games but apparently that's banned in the West as no dev. Has even attempted it in years.

Oh boy, I can't wait to have this fucking thread again.

I'm a woman though …

Go back to twitter/reddit. You're not welcome here.

in the dark realm of menopause
theres only yasss qween slayyyyy

tits or gtfo

nigga calm down I feel similarly

Check 'em.

that's some pretty powerful cancer right there. you should probably fucking kill yourself OP

Is there an official press release about how tough and badass and hip and kewl and fun and relatable and strong and stands up to the patriarchy >she is?
You know, like the gamers want?

Wait, what are we bitching about? Wasn't Fury a woman from the start?

Elliott, there's better ways to spend your afterlife.

Are you sure you don't need a safe space, OP?

NICE (now check these)

Fucking so sick of this shit

Yeah, but she used to be hot.

When did black tenderloin shemale vernacular become normalized?

Wasn't strife always female? Since the 1st game?

Can't say I've had a problem playing a female character, but at the same time, can't say I've played one that wouldn't have made more sense if male.

English Majors recognizing african american vernacular english as a legitimate accented varient was a mistake.

Dudes, the YAAASS is obviously sarcastic and satirical given the context, chill your autism.

I play male when I can, for the obvious reason that I am male so I relate to my character more.

Toppest lul. Citation that claim, because if it's true that's one more big nail to drive into (((modern academia.)))

There is only going to be more of this as time goes on. Living in a merchant ruled society means that there can be no "out groups."

Everyone's wallet is equal and so everyone must be included.

There is no love of honor, or truth, or intelligence. There is only endless pursuit of money. The worship of Mammon before all things.

If you don't like where society is headed. Build your tribe and pick at societies corpse as it slowly dies. We can start over again in one hundred years.

Pretty sure it was last year at like Yale.

that's actually a good point. Darksiders is hyper exaggerated, so an "ugly" character stands out. Compare her to Lilith for example, the new Fury is one step away from being the Mass Effect: Andromeda Shrek monster.

What is YAAAASSSS? Some sort of normalfag meme?

Has there even been anything said as to if they're bringing back armor equips that visibly change appearance? Asked before since that's what happened with Death's armor in DSII, but I don't recall anyone even bothering to answer, if even as a "nothing stated".

When Mark did nothing to curb, and even endorsed, coonrune usage?

Worse it's nigger speak

How is the second game? I have it from a bundle a while back but never bothered to play it.

nix on the intervention, Mark went on a banning spree of soyboy memes and now they're everywhere, even while being objectively terrible.
The good anons of the board must simply form lynch mobs and handle this issue on their own.

It's a black american thing, pretty sure it started in urban circles and spread on twitter/instagram like most garbage accentation that comes from what is shorthand known as the "african american"* community
*African American referring to black american self segregated culture and not actually referring to actual African Americans because the last 8 years almost completely fucked the idea of a national identity

>not going full STR and rocking some amazing armor bikini armor is okay too

Sorry that you haven't come to terms with your latent sexual insecurities, OP.

Don't forget the best part, your loving, cherished waifu gets dicked by an urban monkey and you can only sit there and watch like a good little meatball.

For the most part the only females worth playing as in video games are cute girls.

I found it fun in its own right (and the OST was pretty good too if memory serves), but it's pretty divisive, being an interquel rather than continuing the plot the end of DS1 had, has a focus on random drops and stats (essentially combining diablo into the mash up the series is; Prince of Persia style wall-running as well, fitting Death's more agility focused style), and unfortunately shows by about halfway through how badly THQ was breathing down Vigil's neck to get the game out the door already in an effort to save their company. Final boss fight is ass (the fight with Samiel before that is pretty good though), and the game had a lot of paid DLC because THQ was trying to climb out of the hole the uDraw left them in. Might also mention though that I got it at a bargain price for the PS3, so that might reflect some on me not hating it the way some people who might have paid in full do.

The first Darksiders is definitely the more polished game.

More like games for weeaboo pedophiles in denial.

And Klonoa

It's painful to witness the protagonist of one of your favourite franchise turn into a league of legends character.

At least be darksiders.

all of them are LoL characters

Someone post the butchered American cover.

What does it even mean?

I still think she's super fucking hot

It's niggerspeak for "GIRL POWER!!!"

So you like trannies

I understand liking shemales and futanari, but trannies? That's just a crossdresser, and they're ugly asf.

What?? She's an established fucking crossdressing man?

She may as well be with that design.

Face like a man, build like a man, acts like a man.
It is a man

What the fuck about the design makes you think this? I don't understand. She's sultry af.

She used to be hotter according to , now she looks like an ugly tranny-looking elf like the West produces.

El monstruo…

There hasn't been a single hint at this being an sjw shitshow, please go back to cuckchan.

She doesn't look that bad, but she doesn't look that good either.
Seems to me like another mediocre $60 game everyone's going to forget about 2-3 weeks after it releases.

darksiders has always been pretty forgettable and run of the mill.
/thread for the part about her looks too.

Butthurt Zeldafag detected.

also

How unexpected.

more like

You tellin me you wouldn't play this in a vidya?