So does 8/v/ like this Metroid game

or do you guys hold the same shitty opinion for it as halfchan, Doug "Armored Core faggot" Harris, and /r/Metroid do?

also, this game did successfully well according to Nintendo and NPD
bleedingcool.com/2017/11/04/nintendo-incredible-second-quarter-thanks-switch/
shinesparkers.net/metroid-samus-returns-ranks-above-fire-emblem-in-best-selling-3ds-games-of-2017-npd/
shinesparkers.net/metroid-samus-returns-cracks-the-us-top-10-for-september/

so if you expect Metroid V: Dread, expect it pretty soon.

go >>>/back/

i want to discuss Metroid

Oh boy, I love reading screencaps from shitholes I never go to.

Dubs

discuss Metroid lads

dubs gettem

didnt sage pls bulli

Why did you go to halfchan to begin with faggot?
You seem like cancer

judging from the posting, i guess 8/v/ is more assmad over SR than halfchanners and /r/Metroid do

keep plowing the salt lads

If you wanted to you could've deleted everything that had to do with you going to halfchan and listening to cancer
There is such a thing as making an OP with effort that doesn't have to do with shitposting or cancer from other sites

I love metroid and discussing it but I'd rather sage this shit thread and insult the idiot OP until he kills himself.

I liked the game but OP is a faggot and this thread deserves death.

judging by the way you suck dick OP you seem hellbound to set a new world record

Nah fag, most people here laughed at it and played AM2R, a game that actually had love, effort and time poured into it
SR was just average, outright mediocre if you compare it to AM2R. If you wanted assmad, maybe federation force would've brought that as that was just an outright disrespect to the metroid fanbase

or maybe its better to remind how much 8/v/ is better than halfchan
but seeing sageposting is on full force over infographs makes me think other wise its no better in terms of Metroid discussion

Man I hate reruns.

That'd be too much of a Christmas miracle.

Who would expect leddit hivemind faggots banning someone who actually understands where this franchise is catered to; the West.
You had an Austin USA company, Retro Games, make Metroid Prime, how retarded can plebbits get? These games have always been made for the West, and sales in Japan mean nothing. Metroid Prime is still a diamond.

Now what does this have to do with Armored Core…
Oh, nothing, that's good. Though I would like to see From Soft design Armored Core but in a metroidvania-like map, in 3D world like Metroid Prime, with progression and platforming. Save station would become a garage where you can assemble or disassemble your AC.

Oh so you browse that shithole? Otherwise you would refer to it as cuckchan.
Double faggot.

You don't seem very bright. That's something to introduce later into a thread when you feel discussion has already gone underway, not something to start with because the thread is assumed to only be talking about halfchan and retards' opinions about a game
Think before you make a thread faggot, this isn't Holla Forums where shitposting nonstop
They're doing it because they think its a shit thread and don't want to contribute anything to it besides shitposting, because you wanted to talk about the opinions of retards on a mediocre game

give me a real answer
do you like SR or it is the same answer you'd see at halfchan and /r/Metroid?

case in point, the opinion on SR is still the as bad as retards on 4chan and /r/Metroid regurgitate each discussion
you can enjoy both remakes without being a retard over either one
less you'll be the one dude saying Metroid 2 was "horror game"

Holla Forums isn't one person you spastic fuckhead, so you're not gonna get one definitive answer to the question "do you (the board) like this game"

Now fuck off.

How's about you kill yourself OP?
You were cancer to begin with, SR is shit and this thread is shit

just an idiot obsessed with the series and Metroid
im worried if he post here too

also Retro Studio doesn't have the old folk doing Prime games anymore, just Kensuke "rather do a real Metroid Prime, than Paper Mario" Tanabe and his new team for Prime 4

vols fucking delete this shit op is way too much of a nigger
now lets re roll shall we

Who the fuck cares whether they like it or not? Now be a good boy and delete this shit thread and make a new descent one.

Just short…
On the note of this trash thread and the topic. AM2R is vastly superior in every way, and is free!
SR is a dumpster game that was probably made within 18 months.
Now check em

You want a Descent thread? which one is your favorite? D2 is better than the first one imo.

seeing this shitposting, im feeling it might be really a same hivemind but with site rivalry plaster in first ahead

you can
actively protesting either games like a nintendo drone or the counterculture isn't "comparing"
also, you can easily download AM2R with a simple google search along with the latest patch (v1.3.3) for it at the usual place to get it. fucking brainlet

SR has some good things going for it, but it also has a ton of shit. The melee counter was unnecessary and annoying. Gamma Metroids were absolutely annoying in how'd they run away in the middle of a fight. The scan function is close to outright cheating, and it's given to you almost right at the start. Ridley was just senseless pandering. It hides several power ups behind wall tiles that only the baby Metroid can destroy, meaning you have to practically beat the game, then go all over the map again for 100% completion. Most of the game's unlocks require you to use amiibo. Mercury Steam definitely put effort into the game, and it's better than their attempts at Castlevania, but it's filled with corporate meddling and pandering too much to casuals. Given it was the cause for Nintendo to shut down AM2R, it was not worth it.

There, there's your serious answer to this absolute shit heap of an attempt at a thread.

meanwhile you can play SR smoothly on Citra and get it for free as well if you're not a retard.

You CAN but why would you?

MARK WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I wouldn't know about halfchan's opinion on the matter, I only get dubs

Way to start the thread, dipshit. Take your shitty little "Hidden Gem" elsewhere faggot.

i would like to talk about metroid

the guy who got shunned and ultimately banned in that reddit thread wasn't hated because he was wrong, but because he had the gall to call them retards. It's just safe space policing, not anything to do with the game itself. that being said, the other posters aren't being identity politicians so much as pointing out you're a colossal fuckwit for putting this into the OP instead of introducing it into the thread as an aside, or better yet, not bringing up at all. i'd happily give my two cents on the game, what it did well and where it failed, how it compares for better or worse to past titles, but this isn't a metroid thread, is it OP? You didn't want to talk about the game, you just wanted to talk shit about people that aren't worth caring about.

the asspain over SR is very hilarious
and this imageboard claims its very indifferent from reddit and halfchan

no matter how you put it in a way, you're still agreeing with them wholeheartedly.

what a weird way to out yourself these days

I don't even think SR is even worth my time, honestly.

poor thing
fill out the report child youll feel better

stop agreeing with redditards, idiots

after you /r/Metroid

This is now a LOL thread.

A very retarded reply, OP, on par with you outing yourself when making a thread, willingly lumping yourself together with 4cuck refuse that has been flooding the board for a while now.
But of course you wouldn't know, not that you'd bother lurking before posting.

Stop asserting your self-righteous projections. I said nothing about whether or not he was actually wrong, just that his argument wasn't important to them, only the presentation.

the fact this thread is already proven to be more asshurt to SR than reddit and halfchan makes me the winner.
feels fucking good too

This is your brain on 4cuck.

saging in a shill thread

Our asshurt is because OP comes from reddit and cuckchan, brings fucking screencaps of those places, and overall acts like a faggot trying to stir shit up. We don't give a fuck about SR either way. All the people who claim to hate it haven't even played it because it has the amiibo boogeyman and Nintendo C&D'd AM2R (which they do for literally every fangame using their properties, cry me a river). The people who like it realize this thread is garbage from the start and don't even bother arguing their side. And everyone ITT who's bumping this shit should be banned.

That is OP, dinglefuck.

Then consider that a demonstration of how little I fucking care. I wasn't even paying attention to his ID.

Forgot my sage. Fixed.

Guess you gotta be banned now for bumping, dingus.

BO's tend to be on less as their boards grow since their mods can just handle things for them, but it looks like Mark's mods think the same thing applies to them too.