QTDDTOT - Questions that don't deserve their own threads

Any PC FPS games with Japanese servers i.e. where I could play with Japanese people?
Military oriented would be best. And yes, I'm a raging weaboo.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=goon eve online
jacobitemag.com/2017/08/12/how-message-board-culture-remade-the-left/
wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/929
retrogaming.hazard-city.de/ossc.html
partner.steamgames.com/steamdirect
2ch.net/
shadowhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Debug_Island?diff=23234&oldid=20698
shadowhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:9529
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982
github.com/torkel104/libstrangle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pubg is popular with nips, tf2 is as well. you can find tf2 servers by entering the browser and specifying the region.

There's a bunch of Japanese westaboos that play Rainbow 6 Siege that are apparently awful at FPS and are very pub-stompable.

I thought it was the Chinese who were mad over it.
Problem is pubg sucks as a game and so does the current state of tf2, but I appreciate the recommendation.

Nah.

That would the type of people I'm looking for, bu what I meant with "Military oriented" is soldiers going pew pew, cops ain't my thing but thanks nevertheless.

Is the SWAT team not military enough for you?

SWAT team larpers kick in a door and storm a building with 10 heavily armed people in the middle of the night to take out 1 (maybe) armed civilian

True military OPERATORS assault villages with a hundred armed shitskins with 10 people.

Okay but we're talking about video games. How is shooting another player as a SWAT member different than shooting another player as an army ranger or something?

I am pretty sure that they don't want to play with a western pig.

Not really no.

I'm autistic and aesthetics matter to me. I don't like SWAT teams' uniforms.

That's why I have to go to them, whether they like it or not does not concern me. I'll make them like me.

You can use the camo uniforms in siege, and there are ops from the SEALs.

That's sounds like it could work, I'll have to check it out thanks.

Well latency's a big factor depending on where you are. I once tried a Japanese TF2 server and played as Engi so as to minimize the problem, even trying to stand still and shoot when around enemy players so that they wouldn't get mad at their shots not registering. However the server had a feature where it would automatically disconnect players because of high ping, so that didn't last long.

I mean, it still might not be the game for you, and I don't know how many japs you're really gonna find. Also to get the SEAL ops and cosmetics require grind or giving more money to ubisoft, so pick your poison.

Yeah that's a negatory for me, giving money to ubishit ain't worth it, but giving even more money is just outright silly.

Can't say I blame you. The game is kinda going downhill anyway.

Reposting this here because the Digimon thread is cancer from top to bottom.

I just CFW'd my old PSP and threw the Re:Digitize fan translation on it. It has this problem where the BGM keeps cutting out after maybe about a minute or two. Sound effects work fine.

What could be the problem here? Bad ISO? An issue with Pro CFW? I've had the ISO sitting on my computer for a while; I don't remember having an issue with it on PPSSPP, but I never did much on it since it was on a tablet, which sucks ass for emulation. I don't think I ever got more than 10 minutes into it.

It doesn't seem like the soundtrack is too spectacular, so it's not the end of the world if I can't fix it. But the problem could be indicative of other bigger problems with the game later on down the road.

Thanks. I've been wanting to try EDF for some time, now I have a reason to.

Killing Floor 1/2 and Vermintide. Though I've stopped playing KF1 and Vermintide years ago and I've never bought KF2, Iast time I checked there was a noticeable presence of Japanese folks playing those games during their peak times (early mornings and late nights).

Got a story for you.

I'd just redownload the ISO from a new source.
If it happens again it's something wrong with the system.

I love your delusions, you'll get either bullied till you leave or outright banned the moment you type in English on 95% of JP servers.

If you're playing Fire Emblem is it worth it/should you restart a chapter if somebody dies? I'm kind of autistic when it comes to keeping the party in tact in typical strategy rpg's and restarting a couple times and doing it optimally is fun albeit a bit taxing.
I'm just wondering if it's more rewarding story wise to do it that way as some characters will liven up the story more or characters have to keep leveling to keep you from getting steam rolled or vice versa if they get too high leveled it will make the came a piece of cake.
I'm playing the Blazing Blade.

Warms my autistic weeaboo heart.

I'm currently in ROK and yes, all asians fucking suck at FPS' but they're pretty good at most other games.

Maybe a missile will take out like 2 people. Did you know that we still drop pamphlets before we bomb somewhere? Meanwhile russia just bombs an entire building with a shit ton of civilians claiming they shouldnt have been harboring terrorists. Hell a bunch of terrorists held up a school and russia was like we dont make deals with terrorists and just let them kill everyone/went in and killed everyone. The media makes the military look better mang.

Most Asians love westerners, if you at least show you're trying to speak there language I mean. They get really giddy when they see that. Not the Chinese though, they're inhuman, kill all Chinese.

Are there any active multiplayer FPS games that are Quake/UT style, with no classes and no loadouts, and preferably with rocket jumping and other advanced movement tech? I've seen Xonotic threads, are there people online consistently in that or do you need to group up with anons to get a game?

Reflex Arena.
There's Midair but it's Tribes style that has loadouts, armour types, vehicles and base defense, way better than UT and Quake though.

Not even remotely alive, try again user.

I matched with some 200 ping japanese guy in siege once, he was bad but very polite with his broken english. Japs make a lotta siege fannart too i dunno why they're such big fans of it

How do I publish my game?

It's one of the most stereotypical western games, it pleases westaboos.
The way we see them is the way they see weaboos, an autist from another country picking the worst possible of the genre they share and making it actively worse in doing so.

Then nothing.

All the asians love it, but there's such a ridiculous number of Chinese that they completely overshadow everyone.

No, those are not asians. Those are ant people.

I remember Obsidian Conflict which is a Half-Life 2 co-op mod used to have a couple of Japanese servers but that was years ago. I know there's a few Nip servers on Sven Co-op though. Basically if there's a co-op mode & a server browser you're bound to find Japanese players here & there.

Why are they so cute.

I fucking hate blazblue now, completely sick of it, but that was a nice message of them

Japanese people are the most pleasant people online

i've never seen so much cuckoldry and xenophilia in one thread

You're not fooling anyone.

Is there a game series that follows a certain faction and then after a few installments you play as someone from the opposing faction or join said faction? Doesnt have to be a series.

Warcraft 3 RoC and TFT campaigns.
Star wars: the force unleashed
nuBattlefront2
All GTA games after 3.

Dynasty Warriors 7 does that, and it makes the game really awful. You spend forever in one battle, fighting to bring victory to your troops, and the moment you finally gain the advantage in battle and the enemy is in trouble, you get plucked from your side and thrown onto the enemy's side to keep you on the struggling side.

Theres a bunch of different region servers, including japan, it's just the chinese are so fucking obnoxious about going onto the american and EU servers, as well as being the vast majority of cheaters that they have all the attention. I've been curious awhile now whether or not the nips have the same issues with the chinese as americans have in pubg thats been garnering so much attention.

As gay as it is,Ass creed lets you do it in rogue

Vanguard Bandits.

Thanks!

Would you play an MMO that let's you spank other players in public for being naughty?

Front Mission DS

Wrong, all GTA games.

What's the best diaper to wear if you don't want to go to the bathroom when playing vidya?

From my own experience I would say your moms mouth.

Just use a shitbucket, diapers are messy.

Anyone got the webm with the white guy fucking the Japanese girl and he says his muscles are for her, and she yells "SANK YOU"?

What is a goon? How do they relate to EVE?

You fucking cunt i stiffled a laugh

I still think about it sometimes.

lurk more for that one newfaggot

no. I'm old and still I don't know.

No one who is old wouldn't know, you can figure out who goons are pretty fucking easily. Try lurking for a week first

I'm going through some shit, but no one wants to see a blogpost, so to make it short I've just been sitting here for several hours only moving my mouse to stop my PC from sleeping and my usual go to games are leaving me with nothing but indifference.
What games do you guys play to get your mind off of things?

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Haven't touched that in years, I'll give it a go. Thanks, user.

Any sort of management games are good for that, because you're trying to plan out stuff and think ahead and set goals for whatever you're managing, it succeeds in pushing whatever you're thinking about out of your mind

Search “goonswarm”' you’ll figure it out

Lies. For years I just took it as some insult for eve players, or at least the kind that abused whatever power they got in-game. Then people say goons are flocking to this or that game and so I suspect it's people that try to overwhelm a community to reshape it in their image. Or maybe it's a word for normie-level neckbeards? I never cared to engage the discussions and I just don't know. So I ask in a thread for questions.

The earlier ones have you picking and choosing between 3 different factions and didn't really have any sort of storyline outside of individual missions, so imo they didn't qualify.

the internet was a mistake

I thought Goonswarm was a meme name placed after the fact. Also I felt very reticent to read an EVE wiki.

What the fuck? I could've sworn we left those behind.
They never amount to anything, this might as well be a LOL thread.

We never left those behind, we've had them since the exodus on and off, and you're trying way too hard to fit in

What game has big cities to drive around in?

Far more off than on.
Can you actually remember a single one that had a purpose other than shitposting?

I'll tell ya for 10 bux kiddo

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=goon eve online

Ok so, recapping:

A Goon is originally an EVE player that came form the Something Awful forums, where they called each other that name. They then became synonymous with the cancer of EVE. Now the word means any cancerous online player, more specifically those that band together to be shitheads.

Did I nail it?

nah it's purely someone from SA, that's it. They are called goons because some guy called them that a long time.
It's such a long history and means a lot of different things to people that I can't explain it. But the shit in EVE and pubbie stomping, what you are referring too, or whatever they call it is just one small part.

Jesus, user.
Goons are users of somethingawful forums. Somethingawful forums used to be considered one of the assholes of the internet, then the admin/mods turned proto-sjws and began banning wrongthink on their site that users paid 10 bux to post on, becoming one of the first strongholds of sjws on the internet. They have their own faggotry religion, they've been known to get into hiring positions in order to plant their members wherever they can. They enjoy subverting communities and either aligning them to their ideals, or simply destroying them from the inside. The faction 'goonswarm' in EVE is made up of them, which is suspected of money laundering and cp, don't ask me how or why I never paid much attention to that.
This is all from memory, and my memory has been going to shit for the last few years, so there's bound to be something wrong or missing.

Got it thanks

you pretty much nailed it, but i have a suspicion that the owner Lowtax is not full-on SJW, just most of the staff on his forums are
i only say this because he used to do youtube videos with an actual diaper-fur guy and eventually kicked him the fuck out because he was so annoying and weird.
i also recall reading that current SJW-ism as a whole originated from their FYAD subforum as a big joke that eventually snowballed in to what we have now

Something Awful didn't invent cultural marxism. Are you talking about sjw online tactics?

They didn't invent anything, but they started and spread the massive wave of shit that we are dealing with now.

I don't know dude this has been brewing for decades.

Shame that's dead. It was comfy.

You guys are missing the important part: they pay to use the fucking forum.

Why would we need two threads for shitposting? You just named the dedicated shitposting thread.

I've seen zero evidence of this so it's probably a figment of Holla Forums's imagination. Technically it's possible to move money to ISK and back to money, but that's true for a lot of things. To assume that goons are only playing EVE to launder money and CP is to assume that goons don't suffer from crippling autism, or that they don't use EVE as a surrogate activity. Most goons are 30+ after all, and the ones that play in Goonswarm are not the ones that treated SA/LF like a secret society and landed jobs in the media or the State Department.

I'd hate to spoonfeed even in a QTDDTOT, but the critical ignorance of goons and their history is my pet peeve. I wince every time I see use it as an insult here, since none of them would touch this site with a ten foot pole. Years of hearing their antics through the grapevine isn't really possible now, so this is a decent brief summary of their descent into faggotry:
jacobitemag.com/2017/08/12/how-message-board-culture-remade-the-left/
You can probably skip most of the beginning as it's about imageboards and the right, which should be common knowledge if you're here.

What's a good price for a Amiga 1200, and what mods/accelerator would be preferred to have that fucker spec'd out. I would ask /vr/ but that's fucking dead.

Or is a 2000 or CDTV worth getting over it?

The Real Space series.

I remember seeing an edit of the Goldeneye box art with Donkey Kong's face instead of James Bond's, possibly with text mixing. I can't find it in my usual sources, and the presence of a "DK mode" in the game would make it hard to Google search for. Was it real or did I dream it?

Is there a game where a sequel is based off of a side mission or something that seemed unimportant?

Is this autism?
Sometimes I want to play a game that feels like a music album.
For example, in times I would like to play something that feels like a godflesh track, in others something like whitehouse or hanatarash, other times something like orbital.
This keeps happening and I don't find a game that would satisfy those needs. Even then, I want the idea of playing them, but not exactly playing them. I find myself in a rut

Is there any program for Linux that throttles the CPU speed for a certain program so that the game doesn't run way too fast? For example UT99 would normally runs very fast in modern hardware due to powerful CPU, but with UT99 it is possible to fix this with a command line but not all games have this option. I tried the cpufreq program but it will let me only set the minimum to 1.6 GHz which is still too fast.

Turok, kind of. In the first game one of the optional things you can do is gather pieces of a superweapon that can only be used to shave off the final boss's health. Turok 2 assumes you did complete that superweapon. It's just in the story background though.

go play ocolast then

I remember a screenshot of a (SJWish?) game with a synagogue in some dystopian future. It was often posted here.

What's the name of that game?

Who is this qt2t?

Could someone suggest an engaging single player PC game that wouldn't take a long time to pirate? I just finished Vanquish and I had fun, but I'm at a loss as to what to play next.

Jericho

Would also like to know this. Google image search didn't give shit.

Any games where I can play the story of a kebab?

bioshock infinite

The Making of a Prophet.

OSSC or the Framemeister for primarily using a Saturn and Mega Drive on?

So I found a PSP. I don't want to invest any money into it, aside from the obvious like battery replacements. What can I do with this how? How do I jailbreak it?

Literally the easiest console in the world to softmod, you just have to download a file and then run it.

Are you implying that you found non-chinkshit replacement batteries that wont explode?
TELL ME

wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/929
So is this the CFW that all the cool meme kids use?

I found a PSP inside a trash can. I watched some kid throw it away, and I thought, "well fuck you kid, you probably didn't even know how to take care of it" and so I picked it up. Turns out that it runs, but there's nothing on it except some WWE game data. It seems like it just needs a new battery. I don't know shit about PSPs, so you're not gonna get any special insights out of me.

I don't think either of those outputs 480i or 480p so the OSSC is the way to go.

So I accidentally formatted the microSD card that I was using for my hacked 2ds, but I thought it was okay since I had it all backed up.
However I tried copy pasting the backup folder to to SD card again but when ever I start up the 2ds it just says it can't read the card.
Anybody know what to do here? I would ask in the 3ds thread but we don't have one at the moment.
Honestly I'm not too bummed out because I mostly use the damn thing to play games off of a flash cart anyways

You might have to check how you formatted the card first. Might have it in the wrong file type. And or you didn't copy them over to the root (folders set up wrong) properly.

Sometimes you have to use an app to format it a specific way. Atari Age I think has links to the tools to do a proper format for an SD card.

With the Vita on its last legs, I can safely say that I have no interest in this next gen (unless Wonderful 101 gets ported to the Switch). So, what happens next? I'm a young guy, so there's plenty of older games I haven't played. Do I go back?

It doesn't matter in most cases, unless that character is needed for an event later in the game. It's up to you to decide.
Just do it. In FE7, any character that isn't a lord or Ninian/Nils is pretty much irrelevant.

both have 480i modes and the saturn especially uses the 480i mode frequently. OSSC is the only real choice any more, framemeister doesn't compare.

The framemeister is way better at dealing with 480i sources if your aim is image quality, the OSSC is still lagless even when deinterlacing though just looks noticeably worse.

I'm gonna kick OP's ass

haven't seen anything to indicate this is the case, only that the OSSC handles the shift in resolution far better than the framemeister which drops the sync for several seconds.

retrogaming.hazard-city.de/ossc.html

Recommend me a gud single player FPS.

I have played all the classics, like stalker, fear, quake and riddick.

I want more games like Ninja Gaiden. Is Ninja Blade any good, if not, what do I play?

I'm looking at comparisons like this. The thing is, when switching between 240p and 480i, the framemeister also drops the signal between the switch and resyncs after a few seconds. Could be a pain in the ass when accessing menus in JRPGs, transitioning from the title screens of many saturn games, and one of the more notorious tones is die hard arcade on the saturn which sends a 480i signal before returning to 240p at the start of every level. the OSSC doesn't have this problem. I think the difference in picture quality is negligible.

The framemeister is a good idea when your primary focus is playing 480i content that doesn't switch all the time (aka no PS1 and apparently no Saturn either which I didn't know until now and probably some other consoles too), meaning right now it's mostly a good idea if you have a PS2 and / or NGC (for various reasons using an NGC in 480i is something you might do, short version cable with retarded prices and the wii uses per game hacks) or if you need the more advanced scaling option it has (which most people likely don't)
If you're looking at 480p there's better options than either the framemeister or the OSSC from both a cost perspective or a quality perspective.
Everywhere else you the OSSC is better (I should know since I ditched the framemeister for one).

If you don't get an answer try the tech sticky

Does anyone what to play video games with me?

Who is this semon demon? Where can I stalk her at?

I can't take much more of this, Holla Forumsros.

It depends on your region.
If you're in Europe (including Russia), there's people online consistently (and Xonotic anons don't have a European server anymore).
If you're in Canada or the US, whatever regions in North America, its less consistent than Europe and some anons group up together in the evenings.
If you're in Australia, you definitely need to group up with others.
There's almost no playerbase for Asia, South America, Middle East, and Africa, etc.

Double kill yourself.

Does anyone actually like Krystal from the Star Fox series or it just a loud minority of (non-gaming?) furry fans? I just can't understand her popularity and how there's an entire website Krystal Archive devoted to info about her?

I like her but they never did anything interesting with her character. The whole Star Fox Series has a ton of untapped potential when it comes to story.
Krystal's current popularity is 100% because of porn.

What if that's a chink you're replying to?

I thought we were extinct on here because Holla Forums only cares about "good" AAA shit, weebshit, politics and F2P grinders.
A 1200 is a really good model, accelerators are dime a dozen but I have heard good things about Apollo Accelerators, also known as Vampire accelerators. They're the absolute fastest you can possibly get and are newly made, although pricey. If you want actually good advice though I suggest going on Amiga forums instead.

I was and still am going through some shit. For months I felt this crushing sense of grief, guilt, and self-hatred. Video games could distract me but only for so long before I was burying my face into the pillow or lying on the shower floor until the hot water ran out.

The only thing that helped was lying in bed one night with the lights off for a few hours and taking a good, long, honest look at myself and admitting exactly what deep down I knew was wrong and what I was running away from. I'm not 100% now but so far the despair hasn't come back. I've been able to enjoy things again and feel some small hope for the future, some sparks of life.

I don't know what you're going through, or what the answers are even if you told me. Maybe we need that time to subconsciously process things, to feel the pain tear away at your soul until you can't ignore it any longer. But I hope someday soon, you can have your moment of self reflection and healing. 'til then, we'll be watching over you, user, your brothers in spirit.

Pay Steam $100

partner.steamgames.com/steamdirect

Considering picking up a Vampire for a while for my 500+ just to fuck with it, especially since SD shit on it as well. May have to hop on there for other things.

It has distinctive characters. They didn't have to be kawaii they just had to be easy to tell apart.

this is Holla Forums not chinchan

I saw a thread about WoW vanilla private server. Why are people still looking for private servers, didn't Blizz announce legacy servers a while ago?

Tanukana, a pro Tekken player

White women are casuals when it comes to gaming compared to the Japanese ladies. The yellow girls actually enjoy to play games: It's not just for social posturing as it is with white girls.

Respect the heritage, and realize that sometimes with old games it's not nostalgia goggles, but genuine superiority.

While unlikely for a system as easy to pirate/mod as the PSP, it's also possible the hack wasn't tested on a real one.

Maybe games are not the answer to your mood. Try "healing" anime.

I don't think I've ever encountered this, what game? Generally you should have frame limiting/v-sync switched on.

We only had one while I was little, before moving to a DOS-based PC, but I did rediscover Hybris and Crystal Hammer fairly recently thanks to emulators. There's a few other games I'm really struggling to find since it was so long ago.

Insert Spetsnaz joke.

top kek, as they say

Then it's a triple kill yourlself.

Still better than the average western female gamer that plays Super Mario Brothers so she can publish a dissertation on how it’s rascist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and “ugh, so gross, like, I can’t even.”

Those are called commies user. They aint human.

Most Western girls are like that nowadays, user. It's over. The Jews have won. I've stopped trying to change them. They can wallow in their marxism, Muslims and cats. I don't care anymore. There's a much superior option.

A friend of mine has a japanese gf…
On her instagram she looked just like the pics that are being posted in the thread, but when I finally met her in person she was a 6/10 at best.
Also she hates videogames.

First of all: 2D>any type of 3DPD.
There's also the fact that asians are only really tradional and feminine if they were raised in an Asian country, if they were raised in the west they can often be just as bad as the average western woman.

Any compact wired game controllers I can carry in my (small) backpack with my laptop? Just need four face buttons, decent d-pad, L, R, start and select. I really doubt it would be able to handle systems that have analog sticks (mostly want NES, SNES, GB, GBC, and GBA) and they would mean the controller can't be flush.

Oh and it should have FOSS Linux drivers.

Wrong chan. 2ch.net/

What are the Super Robot Wars games that have Big O.

Asians are horrible at this genre and a lot of games in general but it's cute they still play regardless.

Is it safe to put handhelds through one of those airport carry-on x-ray scanner things?

I'v done it with both a PSP and a 3DS and they came out fine. just put everything down clear and separate from each other and there shouldn't be any problem.

No, the x-ray radiation will corrupt your save and game file

Would anyone know of an action replay/code breaker code to get into the debug room in the NTSC version of Shadow Hearts Covenant? I've found a code for the PAL version, but I'm playing on the NTSC undubbed version of the game and don't want to reset my save.
I just want add Veronica in my party and have her tag along for the rest of the game.

Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits is like that.

Shit, I played that a couple years back. Was fucking great.

do i HAVE to buy hl1 on steam to play with mods properly? i dont feel like shelling out 10 bucks for a 19 year old game
inb4 why don't you have it already. i was a super poorfag and forgot i had a steam

I'm pretty sure you could bypass that through Green Luma Reloaded, although I don't know how exactly.
You should snoop around cs.rin.ru they probably have an answer to that.
Otherwise you can try to track down a physical copy of half life, the cd-key will redeem on steam and depending on your luck you can get all the Goldsrc shit for free with just an HL key.which is a decent enough deal for something you can grab for a buck or less.

Does anyone have the video of a game journalist playing of Plants Vs zombies: Garden Warfare?

Birthday's tomorrow. Thinking about picking up Tekken 5, Soul Calibur 3, or Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution for a fighting game. Or maybe the Motorstorm trilogy for my PS3. Which sounds the most appealing or has the best value to you guys?

As though they haven't adapted a western mindset as well.

Does anyone have a camera hack (gameshark code?) for Xenogears that zooms the camera out? The camera is too fucking close.

Any good mods for Diablo 2?
I'm playing Reign of Shadow right now and I'm enjoying it. Also Vanilla Frosting is nice.

Do you guys know an easy way to talk with Mark? I tried the contract email 2 days ago and I didn't get any answer
My replies keep getting deleted, I know it is a Mod saying "you can't talk about that game here" but I want them to explain me "why"

WHY I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT VIDEOGAMES HERE? , THIS IS THE VIDEOGAME BOARD

This is the kind of bullshit why I left halfchan, why do you delete my threads if I wasn't breaking any rule?

We got like 1 korean, and the rest are white, or jewish.

Medianxl is actually pretty good.

I seem to recall a few anons who were afew shades darker than country club last harmony day when everybody was taking pictures of their hand on the screen

Is there a decent altenative to DraStic or at the very least an uncucked version of it?

How dare they be not white
this is an outrage

Yes

Someone does.

Yes.

Someone knows.

50%

The x-rays will detect your evil illegal custom firm wares and pirated games and you will be arrested

What game? Usually the only way a thread about a specific vidya is going to get deleted is if it's too baity for comfort, or if it looks too much like shilling by someone who doesn't know his way around here. So essentially, if you get reported by one of the guys who make their mission in life to hunt for halfchanners and a vol happens to agree.

I got another story.
This was the only time I ever felt I made a real connection with someone online, and it's now gone. I never asked for this.

The mlp fighting game, the devs changed its name to get around Hasbro and the CnD

Oh, that. Yeah I remember seeing a report. You probably would have been better served making it a "hey, let's laugh at this" thread rather than putting effort into a legit OP. You know anons are on a hair trigger regarding ponyshit.

That was a fucking shill thread

GTAIV

And half of them told me "go try halfchan" and I actually did it just to find out that the game is banned there, looks like you can't talk about Them's Fightin Herds on halfchan without being banned for breaking the global rule 15

I have no idea how to make a thread about an unreleased game without shilling it, something like just "thoughts on this game"?

Do you seriously expect anyone to have any thoughts other than "OP is a faggot"?

Go back to cuckchan.

If the OP has lots of info it looks too shilly but no one gives a shit if I make it short, I'm really bad at making OPs, that's why I only make 10-15 threads per year

I can't, the game is banned in that chan

most important QTDDTOT:
why are board vols always niggers?

I don't think you understand. He wasn't making a suggestion, you were being told to leave.

Cause they are handpicked by the nigger BO

i doubt this reality but I will accept the implication as true without question

Nigger, sandnigger, or kike, a Hamite is a Hamite.

How can I leave? if I just want to discuss about videogames

Try Alt-F4.

Cheeky cunt, okay let me reword that.
Can someone here please post an action replay/code breaker code to get into the debug room in the NTSC version of Shadow Hearts Covenant?

Near as I can tell, the guy who worked them out never posted the codes anywhere.
shadowhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Debug_Island?diff=23234&oldid=20698
shadowhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:9529

Someone can.

where can i find more images like pic related?

On the internet

where tho?

Somewhere

can you show me them? Please?

I can.

I fix'd your image.

what would it take?

oh shit, I think you might be on to something moonman!

Do someone hace sauce on pic related?

Does anyone want to play video games with me

I dont play gay simulators, sorry

games like pic related?

be specific friend, what games do you want to play?

Does the PC Okami port have denuvo?
I couldn't find any information that it had, but AFAIK it could just be stealthy in like sonic forces.

Sage for blogpost

In dark souls 3, I put 10 sunlight medals in the altar and ranked 1 level in the Sun warrior convenant. Now, do I need to put only 20 medal to obtan the second rank? Or i need to put 30 medal for second rank?

idk check the fucking wiki

I checked the forums, and no one has found anything yet. Be wary though.

Im playing kenshi, how do I get mods for it? I see on the ones on the steam workshop but is there a way to apply those to a nonsteam game?
will I have to get this shit on steam?

With the Uganda Knuckles meme still going strong, why did we not see a renewed interest in the Sonic games by the general public? I mean people are posting the memes but they're not dusting off their Sega consoles and bragging about them on social media? Also same question in regards to MvCI. It would be a no-brainer to make Black Panther free for MvCI in order to encourage those who will watch the movie to buy MvCI

Since the Knuckles model is modified (midget with a wide body), it's harder to relate to the original series. He-Man didn't get more popular when the I Say video came out, buy I Say did.
Uganda Knuckles did more for VR Chat than Sonic. Sonic Mania did more for Sonic than; say, nostalgia for the Genesis.

How are the God Eater games? I like Monster Hunter but I want something else to play while I wait for World to release on PC.

Someone does.

Yes.

Sure.

Either good or bad.

Any dungeon crawlers that let me set up my own images for characters like Stranger of Sword City?

Grimrock and Grimrock II do this as well. Elminage Original (PSP) also works with that, letting you use the camera to take pictures for it but I don't like the game personally.

Anybody got that gif of that one russian guy stepping through a door frame with a shotgun? it loops and reverses itself.

Which class is the most fun for Dragon Age Inquisition?
I know, Im trying to enjoy it but combat always end up boring me

Someone does.

>tfw I'm a beaner
y-yep, I'm white. too! haha

Jokes on you, Im Argentinian

Is it this one?

are there any decent rogue-like games for android that aren't forcing in-app-purchases?

That is it,thank you very much comrade

Cardinal Quest 2, top-tier shit

DA:I's gameplay is so fundamentally tepid I don't think one class could possibly be more fun than another, really. I certainly didn't play it more than one time.

is shadow warrior good like blood and duke nukem?

The thing I most hate is how you can't really customize high tier weapons, also I keep restarting to try out more playstyles with mods

Yes.
There's a few things I would nitpick about but nothing really bad.

Shattered Pixel Dungeon

I already know Turok and the Gothics are incline games? But what about the rest, what would you guys recommend to leave or take out? I hear American Nightmare is popamole shit, should I take it out?

Are
Any good?
Also I'm looking for a decent platformer that came out in the past couple of years. Anything?

Turok is the nightdive remaster, right? It's fun but it aged pretty badly, I mainly recommend it to get a sense of how much of a leap forward Turok 2 was.

You guys are lucky.

I'll be your nip bromance, user

thanks a lot, those are pretty great

is Kingdom Come deliverance good

from what I'm hearing it's pretty buggy right now
wait for the gog release in a week or two and then pirate

A Phillips #1 Screwdriver is best suited to remove the tight blue screw from a Playstation 3, yes?

is there any multiplication glitch in new vegas ? if not how do i get more than 5 throwing axes/knives? i wanna make a completely throwing build but no vendors have any

just console command that shit in, homie

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands

my pc (absolute potato)cant handle new vegas so im a console peasant for now

Why do brits have such a deep desire to shit-post in games so much? It seems like every games voice chat I enter has some brit sperging out and yelling at everyone trying to enjoy themselves. Especially today I've ran into about 3 different brits ranting about everyone being a school shooter.

Usually I just ask them if this is what pakistani cock does to their brains and they leave the server but I'm dumbfounded by how many brits I've found on american servers raving like lunatics calling everyone niggers and school shooters. Is it some coordinated effort?

OY M8 CALM YER TITS ITS JUST BANTER INNIT

Splatoon i used to see tons of Japs, pretty much the only times i've ever seen so many of them in one spot, other than that, no.

I think their just in love with their fucking accent. Every one i've seen is just OY FOOKIN AMAIRACANS STAWP SHIETTING OP AWR GAYME

Wherever an anglo goes, he must also banter.

This guy is the closest thing I've seen to the amerimutt meme

I'm gonna use him the next time I see a brit posting le 56%.

You guys aren't exactly the nicest people around

aside from ultima 4 and underworld, are there any ultimas worth playing?

It's not really ever banter. It's always just people talking about the game and strategy then out of no where there's that grating accent calling people "fawqing nigurs" over and over again until their existence is acknowledged. When someone gives them actual banter back they just start mumbling then silently leave. I've seen it multiple times in the span of the last couple of days seemingly out of no where and they are always brits.

lige bottery :-DD

Bump for this

Dunno about Ninja Blade, but La Mulan a 8bit is pretty good, specially if you sperg around about everything, I had a great time. read the manual
Since you didn't specify anything: Iconoclast, Celeste, Super Win The Game

Can someone give me the rundown on why Kingdom Come is such a big deal without being a fanboy blinded by bias because the devs agree with your politics?

Canada wasn't fully independent until 1982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982

The guy must be welsh.

Paid shills mostly.

Playing Dark Souls 3, with a strength build. I just reached Anor Londo, and overrall im being using the Vordt's Great Hammer as weapon, and its at +1. Should i use another weapon?, because not sure if there are better weapons than this, besides, fighting against invasors is hard and I fail because the weapon inst that effective..
Of the weapons that the Soul of the Blood of the Wolf gives, what should i take? The Farron Greatsword, or the Wolf Knight's Greatsword? The latter scales well with strenght and more damage, but the first one is unice, and I heard is one of the best weapons.

Is the GG Xrd Rev playerbase totally dead now that Rev2 is out, or is there still some decent activity?

Please tell me there is a PC game where you play a plastic surgeon who performs breast enlargements, or at least a surgeon that works on nude female torsos?

Farron Greatsword is a great weapon against pleb invaders that don't know how to parry but it isn't a strength weapon. Wolf Knight's Greatsword is a fucking garbage weapon that shouldn't ever be used. Unless you can upgrade Vordt's more I'd suggest getting a Great Club and upgrading that for more damage.

Thanks to know. Used the Wolf sword. Its good, but I should upgrade Vordt's/Great Club , because of damage.

And I will also ask this: What are recommended Dark Souls lore channels? I ask because im not sure if Vaatividya is good or if there is some obscure channel that does the job better.

got a ext hd chock full of ps3 games, can i rename the folders without any consequence?

Vaatividya rips shit off of cuckchan's /vg/ and was a namefag, so stay clear of him.

So who or what then?

What do?

First off try another cable
Make sure both ports are clean (especially the one one the DS4 itself)
Then try another USB port on your PS4
Then try your PCs USB ports

What's wrong with it DLC aside.

What do Xbox One players play? I might get an X in the future, but I'm not sure what I'd play on it. Multiplatform games, for sure, but I don't like console shooters, and the PS4 has the Japanese games I want.

Why is mark such a failure of a jew, and how lucky are we to get the one kike whos only goal in life is to eat whole cakes and suck both at sonic and nintendo dick.

Raiden v and maybe the phantom dust remake are the ONLY exclusive worth a shit i can think of, and even then i think raiden is on PC. A PS4 is probably the next best thing, by virtue of not shitting its pants completely.

The most worthwhile thing a XboneX can do for you right now is OG XBOX retrocompatibility, provided some good shit gets added in the future.

Don't know what everyone elses' complaints were but I found it unbearably slow. The consensus seems to be that it prioritized fanservice over good gameplay.

Most of the characters control like each other, only Hamon characters can build meter with any speed, the only characters who breaks the mould of being rush characters are Caesar who could roughly be described as a “zoner” and Diavolo because he relies mostly on reversals. The unlock system also relies on the online multiplayer aspect, which means that once Sony stops supporting the PS3 then there will be no way to unlock the alternate costumes/victory lines.

Raiden V got a PC release.

I don't think I have other cables of this type. It's definitely not a usb port problem, it's either with the cable or the DS4. I'll see what I can do cable-wise. Still, I got the console less than a year ago, this is ridiculous.

Megumin is a cute.

Why does no one care that we have a datamining feature just like 4chan.

its also on the PS4 with a physical copy no less.

Brutal Legend, at least the opening of it, was amazing. Why did they have to make it a shitty open world RTS?

What's a good controller for use with a phone?

I'm sorry user your case is terminal.

I played the dragon quest builders demo and I liked it, but I felt it has some bugs and the combat was okay. I wished there was more combat moves and strategy in fighting. Also there was a dragon and all it did was turn Ina. circle without moving it's feet? that kinda turned me off.

Should I get it? or should I just wait for the sequel this fall?

I don't know if you bothered to fight it, but if you did and won, I found the fact it drops a green couch hilariously at odds with the literal houses made of dirt

I can tell you how to get a Japanese gf but you ain't gonna like it.

I remember one time a buddy and I played Warframe with Sid who at the time had minor fame on half/v/ for being a westaboo nip streamer. Dunno if anyone here would remember him.

He was very nice and cheerful.

It was too hard to kill since my character wouldn't move fast enough to move away from the spin and if I go too close the fire would get me.

Is the game worth the buy?

What's this character's name and what happened to him? He was presented as a new character in the SSX 2012 reboot but he's not a playable character at all.

Polish jew here.

I messaged a Japanese girl who lived in Yamagata for a time. Some of them do it to practice English or to find someone local if they intend to travel to a location. She mainly talked about her workplace and sent me pictures. I soon lost interest.

Nigerian here

what questions deserve their own threads ?

holy shit this is uncanny

Certainly not yours.

What is that anime book game that gets really creepy over time?

Is GOG Galaxy worthy to use? If I use Steam anyways, there should be a problem with Galaxy…How good it is compared to Steam? Any configuration I should make if I install it?

disagreement server
/Yy8dzgh

Are the Gothic games any good?

Dragon's Dogma - male or female pawn?

That is a funny male pawn or a hot female pawn?

you can downthrottle in the bios, but not sure it will let you go as far as you game needs
another one you can try is obs studio and try with different bitrates until you get something playable

What was the name of that one project that tried to clone FEARs gameplay but with a better AI?

I'd assume frame limiting would achieve a similar effect
github.com/torkel104/libstrangle

I have 100%'d the game, DLC included thanks to a nice deal on PSN. My biggest complaint is that no move ever reaches the opponent, the combos rely solely on juggling people, most characters have exactly two good moves to start combos with (which all feel the same after a while), the sidestep and parrying mechanics are broken and whoever thought that resetting the guard bar once it breaks was a good idea must be hanged.
For a more technical analysis, watch this guy's videos on the subject matter. He goes into huge lengths on what's wrong with it on top of being a really good ASB player. You can see how most battles look the same after a while, compared to HttF

Can anyone remember a game where you skate to build up speed to go to the moon or something? I think it's an old free ware game.