Fighting Game General - What's pink, can eat you and get your moves?

EVO Japan happens between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV. Schedule: evo-japan.net/2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/evo_japan_2018_time_table_180117.jpg

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Android 21 confirmed as the last playable character by release: youtube.com/watch?v=RvpgGACxnGI
English dub by Funimation confirmed for the game along with the regular Japanese audio.

Game comes out in May 31 in Japan/Asia costing ¥5,800(retail), ¥5,370(digital). June 5 for North America.
Blake Belladona announced as the first DLC characteryoutu.be/PHly_8M1YBY. Along with Blake, up to 20 characters are planned as DLC that will come in many packs or whole bundle. youtu.be/PHly_8M1YBY

Game was announced for summer 2018 for Nintendo Switch and PS4. 2v2 tag team game featuring female SNK characters. Game will be published in the west by NIS America.
Features simplified controls, lots of customization options for the characters and follows the storyline of SNK's webcomic Nariyuki Quest.
Athena Asamiya, Kula Diamond, Leona Heidern and Mai Shiranui confirmed. Rumored to be 14 characters at launch.
English trailer: youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=461 Japanese trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pvVBACJxpOo

Mitsurugi and Sophitia are confirmed. Game will revisit the events from the first SoulCalibur. Soul Charge is back and new mechanic introduced: Reversal Edge.
PSX interview with producer Motohiro Okubo: youtube.com/watch?v=iUUS-Smwc40
There'll be a playable build at EVO Japan in January 26~28

New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.
Version 3.0 will be playable on EVO Japan (Jan 26~28). The version will include a new DLC character playable teased with a Joker card.

During Arc System Works Fighting Game Awards 2017, it was announced the game will receive a balance patch for all its versions.

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack
January patch notes: community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/January-Update/m-p/1766609#M21
Enchantress was released: youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=loqnCe_dTCQ
Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G and Sagat are the characters for the third season.
Sakura will be available for free from January 16 to 23.

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack. Demo is available on the Japanese PSN Store.
Accelerator and RVR-87/VSL Specineff “Rusty Blood” trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=jYg5BINU9Ns

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
The game has has surpassed 3 million copies worldwide: archive.is/z30Mx

Blair Dame teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=auBseAiBoDo
Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

New character Dr. Coyle is out: youtube.com/watch?v=xmzAmbAJO-o
Only balance updates planned for now.

Two new waves of DLC announced: Playable Aegislash with Mimikyu and Mega Rayquaza as support will be released on January 31st. Second wave will feature Blastoise as a playble character with Mew and Celebi as the new support Pokémon: youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=87

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=KMSC2vpR9Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/Q42cT
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sffUlyX6KOk
animevo.moe/
evo-japan.net/2018/guide
twitter.com/evo
twitch.tv/Evo
evo-japan.net/2018/outline
fujimi-trpg-online.jp/download/dlh.html
animevojapan.wixsite.com/mysite/schedule
seesaawiki.jp/vswiki_event/d/VampireSavior EVO Japan 2018 TOURNAMENT
hunter-ojisan.jp/blog-entry-56.html
blog.goo.ne.jp/uri_kagecchi/e/a507059d41803d1fab52b3d9a6d6ef50
form1ssl.fc2.com/form/?id=c8f9595a1b9bb39e
evo-soku.wixsite.com/mysite/blank
evo-soku.wixsite.com/mysite/blank-3
fkdigital.net/chaoscode2018evo/m.html
cooperationcup.com/newsite/cooperationcupspecial/
yatagarasuevojapan.wixsite.com/home
ranma-games.net/
twitter.com/JVCom/status/943093565957201920
clips.twitch.tv/SteamySpikyFlyPermaSmug
eslaf.main.jp/2/02char_00main.html
doujingravity-remaster.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/fighting-games-complete-list.html
twitch.tv/evo
twitch.tv/capcomfighters
openrec.tv/live/l0zlv4LKvE6
openrec.tv/live/eL4rd2ZN6zc
openrec.tv/live/fKGJQ7djdmB
openrec.tv/live/PtX2AiR7NRL
openrec.tv/live/f9H6MvCK0iW
openrec.tv/live/vMil43E9ubD
kakuge-checker.com/topic/view/05617/
amazon.com/Horipad-FPS-Plus-PS4/dp/B0106XFCPI/)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19C2FD1ABeHkVymmITen8Z4GOMz9SQoIee1V2G0o_yJU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/Kayane/status/956809212125855746
twitter.com/Kayane/status/956792146329092097
archive.is/w6HhY
archive.is/BhlkK
gematsu.com/2018/01/soulcalibur-vi-groh-kilik-nightmare-xianghua-details-gameplay-screenshots
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19C2FD1ABeHkVymmITen8Z4GOMz9SQoIee1V2G0o_yJU/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/DraculaSan89/status/957194137463283712
twitter.com/ATG213/status/956887753404375041
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbyATWXGKr7lerkPVzGvMavPhJEaQ2rPA1UZdVmri_s/edit#gid=1913854574
twitter.com/ARCSY_Event/status/957530692337876992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
Fight of Gods Santa reveal trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Omen of Sorrow PSX trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Strides 2 Glory: Taeyeon released along with Patch 1.1: youtube.com/watch?v=KMSC2vpR9Ic
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2016 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw neogeo.zip is necessary for MVS games
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement group: disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/

Resources:
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/Q42cT

And to finish, the SCVI roundup the other user did in the last thread.

I'm happy they cut out the character dlc bullshit, but why the fuck did they use the same terminology as with Eliza and Trunks in XV2? The worst part is that I did this digitally, so now I have to call Sony and threaten them to give me a refund.

They were explicity said to be early unlocks since the announcement. And why do you want a refund? Didn't you preorder because that way you wouldn't wait a month before they were released? If now you want the game later, why care about their release dates?

ANDROID 21 IS SO THICC

what the hell is this video? it looks like it was made in windows movie maker.

Do you think there'll be any Tekken announcements? I might watch Evo Japan if there's a chance

Nin nin was complaining about time issues and having to edit the video on his iPhone.

Well, Tekken is one of the big games on the final day so maybe it'll have something for Noctis, I don't know. Or maybe the 8 DLC characters for DBFZ.

what the flying fuck? I'm a fan of all things Majin Buu, so where the hell did she come from?

I want to be eaten by Android 21

Game confirmed for shit. I hate all this "create your own customizable character" bullshit.

DBZ games were fun because you got to play/main as your favorite character from the show and wreck shit up.

We all do

Well good thing this game doesn't have that.

I was going to tell you niggers aren't welcome here but then I remembered this is a fighting game thread

I'd eat fried chicken out of her THICC ass.

"Android 21" doesn't fucking exist.

I'm gonna fiercely goop one every time I land that fucking donut super

Android 21 is a character made for the game by Toriyama.

Toriyama is a senile old man that can't even remember his own characters (Launch) and only cares about your money at this point (DBS, which is non-canon fanfic deviantart garbage just like GT).

He's the George Lucas of Japan. Created an awesome series, but then ran it into the ground with pointless and cancerous changes.

If you're doing this ironically, then you'll only attract actual faggots and morons who think they're in good company.

huh, neat. Backstory?

checked
bruh, Dragonball was a fun adventure, DBZ was a tongue-in-cheek continuous joke about super powered characters and powerlevels and shit like that. it was all a constant lampshade on that shit and routinely made shit up on the spot just to make the powerlevel spergs freak out.

Super is just more of the same shit but is more blatant with the humor and stupid shit that is directly made to make the people who take the shit super seriously get assmad.

She was possibly Gero's wife that got the DNA of various fighters and scientists added to her, so she is technically a bio-android.

Money reasons

Dragon Ball stopped being a 'fun adventure' after the 22nd tournament arc. The entire Piccolo saga was brutal and dark as fuck. The 23rd tournament might as well have been part of Z.

Need me to edit the OP?

Huh, neat, so like Cell sorta, but a hot monster chick.

First.

I'll first your ass

Still doesn't explain the Maijin bit

Hey just to ask do you check the contact email at all?

Buu DNA

Once in a blue moon, mainly since no one emails us.

Is that the only reason?

Reminder that AoS2 comes out on the 7th of March this year.

You can go dark as fuck in a fun adventure if you don't break it. The thing was that people wouldn't shut up about that saga, so he decided "why not go full retard?" and that's where Z came in but Toriyama wanted to retain the humor and, well, stupid shit, so it still kept a serious storyline, kept jokes in and as events went on, would have a serious fight separated by loads of "what the fuck".

Little hard to say "Buu DNA" since, like, Buu's cells are sentient and he's basically living bubblegum. I mean, Majin Vegita's sacrifice shredded him to pieces and each piece got up and became another Buu.

Perhaps that is why she looks primarily like a Buu since it's the dominating factor in all the DNA, the rest just adding flavor

No need to. I just had a hard time to come up with something for the OP and end up with #21. Arika stuff is probably a teaser to what's to come in EVO Japan starting thursday and there'll be plenty of news at the event.

But thanks anyway.

Niggers are still not welcome here. Also ever notice the lack of spear chuckers in Dragon Ball.

Very well, if you ever need anything you know how to summon me.

Ehh, I would've preferred something more interesting than another Buu. Like the concept of a female Buu never made sense to me, it's like a female Namekian

Thanks now I have a new fetish.

Shut up nigger

Well it makes sense if the base form was female that it was added to. Though now that I think about it, there is a bunch of Buu variations.

the tien+yamcha absorption was fucking hilarious

Yeah but DBZ was a massive hit and cult classic regardless. It's pure male fantasy and testosterone, the opposite of the cuck sjw shit today.

You know what happened when they tried to mix humor and action again? GT. And we all know how well GT was received. Super is just as dumb as GT, but because it has Toriyama's stamp of approval people suddenly pretend it's something different, when it's nothing but Multiverse fan-fic trash starring Goku now with deviantart SJW blue hair.

Piccolo was always the 'black guy' in DBZ.

Thats a native American you triple nigger. I will admit he is chucking a spear but that is besides the point.

Hows that sickle cell working out for you?
Must be hard being a less evolved version of humanity.

>What's pink, can eat you and get your moves? I guess that's the joke.

The story's all over Jewtube by now. It's not mudslime-defuses-bomb retarded but it's still pretty high with the stupid, though it's probably more tedious than anything else. It looks like three separate stories; if it's all one, well, poor 16 gets nuked a lot.
As for 21, she's similar to Cell, a amalgamation of many warriors and scientists and there's some Majin bits there (that's really all they say to explain her Majin-esque appearance) and those specific cells seem to trigger a hunger that eventually causes her to split in two, a good and bad A21. And unless I misinterpreted, she might be Gero's wife because she says 16's modeled after the son she lost and IIRC 16 is modeled after Gero's son.
Incidentally, how popular is Frieza? He's practically the main character here. That was probably the most surprising thing about it.

Frieza has gotten more popular because of DBS. I'd let Android 21 eat me any time.

Grow up. Evolution is a myth, a hoax perpetuated by ((them)) because they don't us to believe in God.

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Get over yourself :^)

I beg to differ. 18 > 21

If you are going to shitpost, at least do the (((echos))) right.

he gives more shit about dr slump than dragon ball to be honest

18 is a shit bitch with hydrocephalus on the brain and she thirsts for smelly uncircumsized manlet dick.

If you like 18 you're an omega, plain and simple

When she changes forms, do her magumbos get rubbery to the touch? - that's the one question they never answer.

Not a fan of Brokeback Jack. I hope "Bitch where's my money?" Jack comes back as a alternate.

Alan is really looking like George. Interesting.
And I enjoyed the detail. Back in EX, C. Jack and Blair shared the same stage. I would be interesting to show him with her.

Indeed, I have the first one. I should play it more.

By the way, seems like they are about to release a new character for G'NGB, Cerebrawl will start a kikescammer tomorrow, and punch planet might be finishing work on G Agent.
I would like to have news from TRAF, but it seems like they only show very small things, and no new gameplay yet.

#18 and Bulma are generic cum dumpsters.

Videl and teenage Chi-Chi is where its at.
Hasky and Erasa are pretty god-tier as well.

Why in Gods name did SNK pick fucking NISA to handle gal fighters 2?

I'm just talking about visual design. 21 looks like a DA-tier fanfic character.

He put Cell's DNA into her as well.

Wait what? 21 is his wife?? That would make her 16's mom.

Yes, she even says 16 is based on her son.

Now I really wanna see a side story on how the fuck Gero got all this DNA and built all these fucking androids.

I should have noticed that sooner they have the same kind of hair and the same shit taste in earings.

I don't get why so many people are upset with 21 when that faggot Hit looks like a school shooter's OC.

Gloryholes.

They need to switch to non-clipping brands. 16 literally can't move his head or they go inside his neck.

Is this nigga the biggest chad in the whole dragon ball universe?

You're missing out

Shoo shoo jew jew

Gas yourself kike

Spotted the uncircumcized turtle-dick.

I'm sorry that women don't want you.

(checked)
Is that a rhetorical question?

Ahem

I ain't even fucking mad. This also confirms Pullum Purna since there is only one character left to show in the project base ten roster and every single character was in SFEX1 so far

It's not the real trailer, it's a rushed teaser made on an iphone just to get people ready for the real trailer that is gonna be shown at Evo Japan

I don't like Hit for that exact reason as well.

we are probably the only two people that care about this game on the board.
give me your PSN member address and we'll play sometimes

I'm conflicted about DBFZ. I want to buy the game, but I don't want to buy any games with Denuvo in it. What can I do? Am I worrying about Denuvo too much?

based arcsys

Nobody cares about your microtransaction filled trash Squeenix

Reposting this for an answer. Is the reason the deathfist at the end of the combo rescales to 90% because the enemy's body is between a wallsplat state and a grounded state? If I hit them when they're clearly wallsplatted it gets scaled correctly, or if they're clearly grounded the deathfist whiffs.

Pirate it.

I answered this in old thread but the thread got deleted I guess. When the opponent is in low wallsplat situation(their lower body is on the ground, their upper body touches the wall) the scaling resets to 60%. You get 90% because you get a clean hit

You got a clean hit. Clean hits give you more damage.

Great costume.

Thanks. Man it's really unbelievable how many hidden mechanics there are in Tekken. I didn't even know until two days ago that when an opponent blocks a move which puts them in a stagger you can hit them through their block, I always just thought that it gave you a bunch of frame advantage.

If you're going to talk shit.
Make sure you know what you are talking about before you spout.

There are no microtransactions, the loot boxes only use gil. You can't buy gil

Great dubs. Have another combo.

Oh wait, that's Border Break
it's still Squeenix trash

I certainly won't secret box Noctis in 8chanmania 15 just to spite you, no siree,no way

Can't wait to see him get pounded hard by Haydee.

Are you talking about Paul's cross chops? Characters who have cross chops instead of spring kicks(that get up move you do with 3+4 when you're on the ground facing the enemy) can jab to float the enemy if that move is blocked but that is the only guard break in this game. Also you should check out Aris'(avoidingthepuddle) tutorials for hidden mechanics, he explained pretty much every one

I don't know why people are so pissy over that especially when 90 percent of the people bitching about it never heard about the game until the PS4 port got announced. The arcade release already had microtransactions in premium cabinets to make up for the lack of cooldown time and they were all purely cosmetics, plus you were allowed to filter out people that were playing on the premium cabinets when doing netplay. Hell the fact that they're doing a physical release despite the game being free to play even points to this.

Paul's cross chop was the second one I learned about. The first was Jack's windmill punches into the backhand. If they block the backhand instead of duck it they guard stagger and you can just df2 or pretty much anything you want, you have a lot of frame advantage.

Yeah after writing that I remembered there are others. Steve also has one from extended duck but you don't really see those often

So she's an android but also a majin? I don't really get new Dragonball

Except blue-haired Trunks is regularly unlocked by just beating XV2's story mode. Bamco's pulled this early unlock shit in DB games at least twice already. You have no one to blame but yourself for getting fooled. Also,

So the game for NYB3 will be King of Fighters 98, tournament still looks like its good for the 24th of February, if anything changes I'll let you know.

Female Majin make sense when you realize Buu is a magical genie and decided he wanted a real life waifu from reading a porno, so he Adam and Eve'd that shit and Booby came into existence.

Basically, how Evil Buu was made, except instead of getting angry, he got horny.

Chalk one for the world champ!

First defeats Cell then successfully plays God, is there nothing he can do?

Be in Fighterz.

He can't stop being being based

DLC

To OP for the main cast

If this puzzles you, don't go near DB Super.

Why do Mexicans and blacks like DBZ so much?

Children love powerlevels and supernatural-violence.

Are you a literal nigger? what the fuck is wrong with you.

She's like Cell and there's some Majin in the mixture.

He is though. Lobby avatar.

How dead is Functions vs Shekels?

3 MORE DAYS TILL MvC DIES

The game has 63 players on Steam atm and I don't think it's on Evo Japan either. Shit is dead already

Well shit I guess I'm into vore now.

For south americans I'm assuming it's because Brazil got DBZ at the same time as Japan or some shit. I forgot the details.

It is and Evo Japan! as a small side tourney at Anime Evo Japan

Actually South America got a dub in the early 90s (6 years after DB started) based on the Harmony Gold dub (Goku was called Zero, for starters) and at that time shitty comicbook-sized versions of the manga were available (even though they were imported from Spain), but then we got an actual, much more faithful dub and completely uncensored. I'd say it's the reverse, Americans got DBZ unbutchered late into the game compared to the rest of the world.

Nice.
holy shit I did not know this

Anyone go to Frosty Faustings this year? What did you enter, how did you do? Did you win?

>been a vorefag for awhile now
my body is ready

Anyway, shame that she fucking dies every goddamn ending. Damn it she's /ara/ and /d/ rolled into one package she deserves better than this shit

Nice, when does it start?

If lore of other fighting games is anything to go by, death doesn't mean anything

I haven't played MvCI at all. Why is it so bad?

You do realize Nappa of all things is in this game, right? And besides, the title of the franchise gives away a strong possibility of her coming back.

By the way, extra beta day for Xbone users.

Death only means something when lawyers are involved.

Can anyone here recommend a good entry level fight stick? Been trying to get into Street Fighter and the controller just isn't cutting it anymore.

In two of the three endings, she's evil and will probably stay dead
The third ending Goku is a asshole who says lolno to dragonballs and wants her to reincarnate
I don't want /ara/ to turn into a pajeet

Bitchin

It's obvious that Capcom saw an e-sports cheque and Marvel wanted a game to push their shitty cinematic universe. MvCI wasn't a labor of love, it was a blatant cashgrab.

Webm got leaked before the games release. It detail's Capcom's e-sports scheme.

Okubo said in his tweet that he was sorry for lack of news and we should tune in for EVO Japan so there'll definitely be news there. Also post shit like this niggers, I don't want to follow 8wayrun all the time

Hoping they announce Siegfried and Cervantes soon, and hope Nightmare and Siegfried play different

Probably going to pirate Fighterz and just buy the super version of it next year. Don't feel like spending 64 dollars twice.

I knew this thread was full of niggers I guess I just didn't realize it was mostly niggers.

They still lecture people on how they should play the game and what features they're allowed and not allowed to enjoy?
Just keep tabs on some twatter that stays updated. I'm sure there must be someone who's to SC what gatoray is to KoF.

I think they'll be showing the new characters next. They always tend to be revealed very early on.

Nah. Dead MvCI schadenfreude will win over any DBZ crap.
Besides, nip EVO might bring some really good shit - KoF XIV 3.0, SNKH, new FEXL build and, maybe, SCVI (they're gonna monkey paw it with unprecedented levels of kikery, I just know it).

True, Frieza attained a Super mode and showed he's still a backstabbing sonofabitch and it worked incredibly well.

You are free to leave amerimutt.

I'll come and post DB stuff every day in these threads from now on.

Honestly, a few reasons but they're big reasons.

1. Customer feedback is contained away from Japanese developers.

All of the complaining in the west stays in the west. No one thinks to have translator groups write emails to game developers and publishers at their .jp emails and tell them how NISA butchers their games and how the customer loses.

2. Where are the alternatives?
Japanese developers and publishers know NISA exists and NISA likely approaches them so they stay in business. All of the autism spent on enjoying japanese products doesn't compare to the SJWs who made a business controlling your access to japanese content. If you wanted to really oust the SJW, you have to outdo them in the competition. If any businessfags wanted to make a huge dent in the market, they could directly compete against NISA and others by using the customer backlash as an example of something that won't happen if they let the translation be up to you.

3. Japanese developers and publishers only know what the sjw gaming journalists hear

Some are catching on and others never fell for the sjw media, but the majority of companies believe that the west revolves around SJW thinking and that these localization changes are necessary. This same problem is why companies believe anti-piracy myths made by think-tanks to fearmonger over internet downloading.

The bottom line is that most of this can be undone if gaming communities finally spoke up and directly contacted the developers and publishers. The moment a game gets announced or even rumored, gaming communities should autistically send emails in japanese to these companies until they stop giving NISA and others work.

Nothing will change until you bypass the hold the sjw media and companies like NISA have on what gets "localized."

Don't forget the universal turnaround unblockables and awful balance.

youtube.com/watch?v=sffUlyX6KOk

Ginyu theme ain't bad. Expected lyrics though.

yamcha theme sounds good

last one, you guys can check the rest yourselves.
cell theme reminds me a lot of Wesker's Winds of Madness though

No

What a shame

DLC

So what characters are getting their shit all changed around in the reboot?

>Talim is OLD

How old we talking here?

pls help

50 to 60

I liked this specific flavor of shitty vaporware better.

Just checked out the endings of dbz fighter. I think the bad ending was better than the good ending. Frieza really shines as being the badass as he was known formerly. Is their going a Frieza resurgence in the future?

If that one guy wasn't bullshitting
and

I really hope they undo the retarded fire/ice shit SCIV brought. Just use the opportunity to bring characters from the post-SCI games without any of the stupid "lore" it added. And pretend SCV never happened. That would be perfect.

Meanwhile, in grorious Nihon…
Japan week 1 tier list for SFVAE:
S: rashid abigail birdie guile akuma cammy
A: kolin urien mika necalli laura menat dictator zangief karin ibuki boxer ed
B: nash chun-li fang dhalsim sakura ryu ken
C: juri zeku alex claw

I WANT TO FUCK ANDROID 21 RIGHT NAO

Don't forget "Broly, but a girl" and Frost aka Blue Frieza. Hell pretty much everything in DBS is straight up deviantart shit.

Get in line, buddy.

Can the Bamco employees stay go, please?
7e1443 is especially retarded thinking we can't differentiate twitter|instagram caps.
because those idiots "actually" buy games

Also, Frosty Fausting X's best moments

Ban some faggots while you are at it.
There's a bunch of posts not related whatsover to fighters, and seem to be DBZ avatarfagging

Ah, then inferior bastardized version that adds nothing to the game itself!

What's it like to live in a country that shuts down it's government while stealing your wealth?

Keep at it, even if I don't like this game. You are like the only post ITT actually contributing.

Damn, anyway to contest online? Can't physically get to NY.

ah niggers

Only interested on 5 games. Any official streams?
Your template is getting stale, you might want to change it up

Or post some setups, mixups, combos, gameplay, you know, like in the thread you are actually on.

i don't think im buying the game, I just like arcsys OSTs

I've been looking at Android 21's story cutscenes and dear GOD this bitch just panders to the vore fetish to a ridiculous extreme, someone on the team just had to have a thing for giantesses or some shit

I've nutted so many times to her

That's pretty much what Majins or Buus or whatever the hell they're called does.

Nigga it says New Years, its always been an online tournament.

Rollback netcode alone makes it better than the Japanese version, and considering how Fruitbat Factory handles 100% Orange Juice I'm sure if the game is a success there would be balance patches and extra content made for the game.
assuming you're not saying it's worse than AoSX which is more a matter of taste

what

Promoting USFIV over SFV, brutal. Can capcom do anything right?

hooktube really needs thumbnails

Why do they never update their site?
animevo.moe/

What game?
Did you reply to the wrong post?
—Donatefag I'm not the other TOR poster
I mean, even ASW has a shopping site you can buy their OSTs…
So I don't get your post at all.

Still can't find anything online about it.
Is it something organized in some SNS?

Now that's a proper post. tbph, I want an AoSIII, with some kind of new mechanic, maybe hazards, like in 東方. Roster's fine, it just needs more ways to fight/fire.
Maybe add an ally system, or a send fleet, etc. Anything to make it more diverse.
1v1 matches alone aren't that fun. If it went a tad more Knight Sabers, I can see this being the next game. four player [team] matches would be extra chaotic. imagine actual stages with obstacles!

lit. the same images and caps, in the same order, for the same phrase.
sierra tango alpha lima echo

As long as they are proxied, then yes. Otherwise, no, ytimg/img.youtube.com is how youtube{Google{NSA spies on you. Ask the dev. if he can implement something at little cost.

Newfags should lurk more

Sorry, fightcade says nothing, >>>/fighters/ is dead, and facebook doesn't exist.
Details would be wonderful although

I have never made that post before in these threads. This is the first time I even posted about anime evo japan in these threads outside replying to another post regarding it questioning why there was no UNIELst.

Except then it was done in a comical way.

Thanks me I can read:
evo-japan.net/2018/guide

You have, and I'm not going to autistically find your post threads past just to prove your post is stale. A better post would be the exact time schedule this Friday's 2018-1-26 matches are, and what streamlinks are available if any at all.
e.g.
twitter.com/evo confirms main event will be streamed at:
twitch.tv/Evo
timetables can be confirmed here:
evo-japan.net/2018/outline

kadokawa is doing li. what wanted to do:
fujimi-trpg-online.jp/download/dlh.html
though they ended up making it more TRPG

So you are saying you have no proof and just being an autistic fuck for the sake of being an autistic fuck.

kill yourself, faggot

I recently got a switch and pokken. I so far am maining machamp. I just wanted some advice on how to deal with suicune. I noticed that I have the most trouble against him as machamp. I was also wondering if anyone could recommend a second main. I have used croagunk, but the randomness of some of his abilities is awful with my luck.

What's with all the "hooktube" shilling recently?

Fuck off, nobody cares about your no-thumbnail special snowflake website.

Also what is it with Gohan and punching people in the stomach?

Just like Vegeta and his ki blast spam or Piccolo's spinning kicks. I hope DBZF will reflect these unique fighting styles. We haven't had that since Budokai 3.

Since none of you seem to be able to read 日本語、
Here's the info on AnimeEvo, thanks to the official guide:
animevojapan.wixsite.com/mysite/schedule

Vampire Savior:
seesaawiki.jp/vswiki_event/d/VampireSavior EVO Japan 2018 TOURNAMENT
Vampire Hunter:
hunter-ojisan.jp/blog-entry-56.html

I'm not a SFIV fan, but I know some of you are:
blog.goo.ne.jp/uri_kagecchi/e/a507059d41803d1fab52b3d9a6d6ef50

CvS2:
form1ssl.fc2.com/form/?id=c8f9595a1b9bb39e

The only reason to live:
evo-soku.wixsite.com/mysite/blank
evo-soku.wixsite.com/mysite/blank-3

Some people like this game:
fkdigital.net/chaoscode2018evo/m.html

There's still hope:
cooperationcup.com/newsite/cooperationcupspecial/

IT'S-ALIVE
yatagarasuevojapan.wixsite.com/home

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh?
ranma-games.net/

Here's a pity (You)

IF THERE'S A MILLION PEOPLE IN THE LINE TO FUCK ANDROID 21 I'D KILL THEM ALL

Was this my Yamane? It sounds like her.

>>>/autism/

Don't respond to him. He's an autist that frequents DBZ threads and is either retarded or pretending to be so. I'm pretty sure he also shat up a Castlevania thread.

Samefag.

It's definitely not a secret around the office anymore.

Confused at this bit, but damn, the game's story mode is better than DBS.

Annin DLC when?

Why do people care about DBFighterZ so much? It looks like total shit.

Well are you going to back up that hot opinion are you just going to be a one and done?

It looked head and shoulders better than SFV or MVCI until lootboxes, Denuvo, and dlc was revealed.

God tier taste
They need more weapon characters now. Her move set would be great.

Because we haven't had a good competitive DBZ fighting game since Budokai 3.

Why does everyone keep saying this? You can buy capsules that contain colors and shit with in-game cash and you get those shiny "Premium Z-Coins" from obtaining doubles of a capsule you already have.
Did you guys never play the budokai games where you had to purchase all your skills from the shop in the form of capsules? That shit was worse.

You're not really setting the bar high considering how mediocre/awful those 2 were. Though there are many other good fighters that have come out the past few years like Chaos Code and Koihime Enbu.
The lootboxes don't actually use real money at all. Which is very surprising considering this is Namco we're talking about. But that just makes me think they're just conditioning their consumers for the real thing. Because why even have your unlock system be lootboxes unless you money? A normal unlocking system would do just fine. Where you can clearly see what content the game has and isn't hidden behind RNG.

I'm sticking to Nitroplus, UNIST, and Arcana Heart instead. Maybe I'll grab this once all characters are out and can be pirated.

It's more like SFV fight money if you payed a tenth of the price for a randomized reward. It may be a virtualcontainer of superficial crap, but it's a far cry from paying $2.50 to play slots.

I got a strange dilemma. Please help me sort this out.

I used to be a fightpad user. I felt that the new HORI fightpads were a downgrade and couldn't find a way to fix my version III PRO after its unique D-Pad mechanism wore out beyond easy fixing. So I bought a HORI RAP4, became a stick user, and got better than I was before. A couple of years have gone by and then this happened.

During that time I bought a Stratus XL to use for emulation and the occasional PC game that is better off with a controller. Naturally I tried it out in fighting games but it didn't feel as useful as a real fightpad, most noticeably was its input drops. The other day I tried it again just for kicks and maybe it's because of the firmware updates that have been released but it lets me fight way faster, has no drop in response time, and makes me feel like this is what I should be using. The usual rule-of-thumb (somewhat pun intended) is that fightpads are better for quarter-circle movements and while that's true I'm able to do half-circles and side-to-side inputs just fine which makes me wonder if I just imagined its difficulty for use in fighting games.

Overall I think I should stick with the fightstick but at the moment the controller feels like it gives me an edge. If I could somehow decrease the amount of time between movements with the stick, that could give me the same speed I experience with this controller. On that note, I've never modified the RAP4 and wouldn't know where to start if I wanted to. Is the stock stick better off being replaced? I feel like I'm on a roll as far as getting better at fightan' but this dilemma is distracting and I don't know what to use anymore. For reference, I play (from most often to least) GGXrd Rev2, KoF XIV, KoF XIII, and occasionally 3rd Strike these days. Again, I feel like if I could match the quickness of the D-Pad with the fightstick I would have the best of both worlds.

You are really something.

Well, while I wanted something different, I understand not everyone has Koihime or Xrd. Maybe next time put for vote some underrated games like Real Bout 2.

I still think it'll be Kilik and the twinblade guy teased in the first trailer. But I'm worried about the system with stuff like Reversal Edge gimmick and how dumbed down and broken GI can be.

There is a resident Pokkén player here but I can't help you more than that "what your main tells about you" images people post here often.

Isn't Xrd's fishing game the same thing? But yeah, I don't really trust Bamco for future releases.

While yes, there are better sticks to replace the original Hori's ones, if you feel better playing on a pad, go for it.

What you're looking for is a hitbox controller but it takes some time to get used to.

See what this guy and me posted above.

I wish feraligatr was playable

From what I've seen, DBFZ's capsule shop is literally just Xrd's fishing without the "fish up 10 items" option. You earn fake funbux in game to spend on unlockables. Xrd doesn't have any real money currency shit, so I assukme this wouldn't either, unless Bamco shoehorned it in somehow? Seems like it's just ArcSys' usual system.

are there any good guides/breakdowns for going from gg to blazblue?
i wanna learn tager & rachel before crosstag comes out and it just at a glance it looks like system differences like throw tech windows etc. would have a fairly substantial impact on how you're supposed to approach oki/defense

It doesn't have "lootboxes" it has a system that works more like a SMB3 Toad house in capsule form. So stop talking crap.

DBZ artstyle makes even women look ugly

Pick one.

DB had 80's anime round faces and in Z it became sharp and triangular, it's comfy hand-drawn anime.

If the user who made this is here, you should add that GI doesn't work against the RE attack. Also the armor break is not cosmetic. The increased damage taken in broken parts is like SCIV: twitter.com/JVCom/status/943093565957201920
And it looks like A+K moves are gone.

He'll probably update it when we get more news in a few days

It's more likely than you think.

Why is the dragon ball branding so important? Why not play any other fighter? It just looks like a generic shit anime fighter.

If you wanted a different game you should have nominated it, all the games in the poll were picked by the people.I gave everyone a week to submit their games and we only got 4 games.

I only saw the poll already made and voted for Koihime even though I don't have the game but I could buy just for it. But I'm always in for some '98. You better get ready for some Shermie hugs.

Because DBZ is a show about macho men, fighting, testosterone and high-stakes action that makes for a potentially good fighting game?

..Ever considered that?

Geese's posture is so bad it looks like he has fluid buildup. Shit hurts my neck just to look at it.

FUCK
I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD GET IT OR NOT

He must have caught whatever disease Abigail has.

Ideal characters for DLC:
1.- Muten Roshi
2.- Bardock
3.- Broly
4.- Dabura (w/ babidi assist)
5.- Kid Goku
6.- Lunch
7.- Ribrianne (w/ Universe 2)
8.- Zarbon (w/ Dodoria assist)

SUPER SECRET CHARACTER: Arale-chan

Probably gonna happen:
1.- Base Goku (Kaioken, Henkidama)
2.- Base Vegeta (With Tail, Ape transformation, Saiyan Saga)
3.- Radditz
4.- Pan (GT rep)

If it's on PS4 just game share Monster Hunter. But if you don't have anyone else to play FighterZ or FFXIV, I say go for MonHun with your pal and then later grab the other games they're not going anywhere.

I wonder how crazy those Xrd/FighterZ models are in dramatic/cinematic poses.

Goku and Gohan have better taste than vegeta in women

Goku (Base, Kaioken, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)
Kid Goku
Kid Gohan (Base, Unlock Potential)
Teen Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Ultimate/Mystic)
Great Saiyaman
Goten (Base, Super Saiyan)
Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Majin)
Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan)
Kid Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan)
Krillin (Base, Unlock Potential)
Piccolo (Base, Sync With Nail, Fuse With Kami)
Tien
Yamcha
Uub
Supreme Kai
Raditz
Nappa
Dodoria
Zarbon
Captain Ginyu
Recoome
Frieza (First Form, Second Form, Third Form, Final Form, 100% Full Power, Mecha)
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19
Dr. Gero
Cell (Imperfect, Semi-Perfect, Perfect)
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Base, Buutenks, Buuhan)
Kid Buu
Dabura
Bardock
Cooler (Base, Final Form, Metal)
Broly (Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan)
Saibaman
Cell Jr.
Kibito Kai
Gogeta (Super Saiyan)
Gotenks (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3)
Vegito (Base, Super Saiyan)

Hercule, Videl, Master Roshi, Yajirobe, Chiaotzu

No GT/DBS fan-fic shit.

1-5 pick up Steve
6-0 pick up Hwoarang

i mean ya pc version but fuck that is a long way off

I want budokaifags to fuck off.

Why do negros and Aztec Negros like DBZ so much?

Saibai-bai, man

Now that would make me dip to Bamco but the second list is probably true. Hopefully Pan can be different and fun, maybe. Otherwise at least I'll save a couple of bucks.

Only played on the Wii years ago. Not really my cup of tea but was just suggesting to save a few dollars by sharing with his friend.

Leaker said it's base Goku, base Vegeta, Broly and Bardock. Could be bs but it was right about transformed 21 being the last character.

What'd I miss

I'm gonna be really pissed if we wind up having 4 Gokus and 3 Vegetas.

It’s par for the course for anime fighters, remember five Dios and Six Madaras.

A catalog of about 50 characters, including every conceivable space monkey variation. Also the suggestion that Roshi would be a joke character but a muslim cabbage would be a perfectly serious addition.

No worse than 4 Buff Men in Generic Gi in a roster of 18 characters.

Will DBFZ be good for beginners, or is there something else you would all suggest? I haven't played fightan in almost ten years.

It's extremely easy to get into. For example, you can do a full combo string by pressing one button only. However, in the grand scheme of things it isn't really as practical or effective as doing your own combos. It's basically there for accessibility's sake.

Yes, but at least Dio part 1 was ice, DIO part 3 was Za warudo, Dio part 7 was raptors, and Over heaven is an unplayable boss character that you have to hack to play. The Goku and his SS forms always played too similar. From what I remembered.

Inputs seem to be 4 buttons and mostly QCB/QCF, so the simplest, and there's available autocombos. If they're like Xrd/Blazblue of the same dev the autocombos will be crap and anyone will be able to find better stuff for a character after mere minutes of training or reading even if they screw up, but at least they exist to carry complete n00bs :>) . It does require you to use 3 characters, though, so maybe it's not as easy as it appears. I never played mahvels or any fighting games that aren't 1v1, so fuck me if I know. Offer only valid if you meet my strict beauty criteria

Yes, but Other Dio part 7 was also Za warudo.

but with raptors, its a very different scary monster.

Thanks user, I want sure when the new thread would be made so I just posted these whenever.

Interesting, no other outlet mentioned the effect of armor breaks on damage. I'll be sure to include this next time.

Yeah, we're supposed to get something today or tomorrow, right before EVO.

Would an ArcSys Sonic fighting game be any good? Give them old Archie comics as inspiration for attacks? I imagine they can't use characters exclusive to that, but it might be interesting.

Bad graphics, shit music they replaced all the classic Marvel fighter themes with shitty MCU style ones, no Xmen, garbage gameplay down down punch shadow blades, Donte, Captain Marvel and Spencer being allowed on the roster, major characters in story mode being locked behind paywall, "WE'RE AWESOME GUYS" and Thanos's giant green hellboy hand.

Don't be sad, doc.

I could see it being decent. There's potential for some very interesting movesets with the Sonic cast.
They probably wouldn't even need them. Nearly every character from the Adventure era and earlier has moves they can take from Sonic the Fighters and Sonic Battle.
Sonic the Fighters 2 when? Certainly not until we get a Virtua Fighter 6, of course.

People were salty as fuck StF HD's bad digital sales basically killed the chances of Sega releasing an HD version of Virtual-On they had already completed.

Is Kid Goku in the game

BBxT is a completely different game, you'd be wasting your time trying to learn the characters past a basic level in CF since the whole game is going to be different (and simplified).
Going from GG to BB, the main differences are better and easier tech options and more modern style throws, along with the obvious stuff with how normals work and the existence of drives. Okizeme isn't as important at lower levels because of the better tech options (that get OSd at higher levels), and the game is somewhat more pressure heavy so you'll need to get used to blocking. FD can also be mixed with IBing to get the benefits of both, and FDing is on it's own meter (as I'm sure you're aware). Normals also tend to be a bit slower in BB on average and combo damage is normalized, which makes Tager kind of ass.
I don't really like BB that much but the games do have a pretty decent tutorial, more in the Xrd Sign style of having the characters dictate shit to you (and it taking longer than needed) compared to Rev's tutorial + missions that waste a bit less time and go very in depth. It still does go all the way to a few basic level OSes and the combo missions are also pretty nice as they have a basic set, then an advanced set of the same combo starters, then an expert set of 5 using some of those same starters, so you can get going decently easy even without looking at wikis or other community resources.

I was one of them.

who play melty

Not yet.

That was the most satisfying and kek inducing thing this game has done to me in a very long time.

MvC died so long ago its remains have fossilised.

(let's try this again…)

Apparently AE comes with MakeApp.

clips.twitch.tv/SteamySpikyFlyPermaSmug

Its like a reverse black face.

>>/autism/
(polite sage for off topic)

My first and only fighting stick experience, arcades aside was the stock stick from my tatsunoko vs capcom stick. After lots of practice i was starting to think fightsticks just weren't for me but i bought the Qanba drone on newegg since it was only $40 (on sale for $40 off) and i bought a sanwa jlf (since the stock stick also didn't feel good and everybody and their mother tells you to replace stock sticks with a jlf for any stick that costs less than $200) on amazon with some credit i had got for Christmas.
I haven't even put the new stick in yet but just messing around and doing motions with it feels infinitely better. I'll still have to wait to tomorrow at the earliest to put in the new stick but I'm feeling excited to pirate and play DB fighters.

DLC wishlist for Fighterz lifespan?

Super + GT:

Z + Movies:

Dragon Ball:

Extra's just to fuck with people:

FUCK

I meant Mercenary Tao, I've been eating too much Chinese food.

Jajaja ese

Burger sweet-sour ain't chinese food.

Fighterz must have SNK panicking like crazy now that I think about it.

Any definition that isn't American is wrong, but I don't want to derail the thread. Let's take it to Holla Forums.

Good shit
Fuck transformation fetish, giantess/shrinking fetish > donuts

Wishlists are always common with FGs but for this, yeah, it's always a freakin' catalog. Not even with KoF, did the lists go that long.

On that note and sticking to choices that stand a reasonable chance, just want to see Roshi added. Tao was openly deconfirmed very early on and Pilaf Machine probably wouldn't work as anything but a TvC-tier giant.

SS4 Goku.
SS4 Vegeta.
Gogeta.
Vegeto.
Super Buu.
Raditz.

Capcom never ceases to amaze.

Tao would definitely be pretty fun.

One of his supers would definitely be stabbing dudes with his tongue.

How do they keep fucking up?

I'd hope he has good dramatic intros and finishes Goku and Gohan but that's probably asking too much.

I want to get vored by android 21

He could definitely have some good ones with Tien, too.

I imagine Tao would have a mini-stance special where he stands still with his arms behind his back and each button leads to a different move - jump kick that goes over lows, a throw invincible braid slap and maybe even the tongue stab as a super. And a ki finger beam. Plus the pillar surfing as a Lv1 and the pillar toss+beg for mercy+grenade for Lv3.
At least that's the stuff I remember him using.

I would have much preferred a DB FG.

I love Dragon Ball far more than Dragon Ball Z, but I think DBZ works better as a fighting game. At least this kind. I'm really excited for it since a lot of the problems I have with DBZ just aren't there.

Dragon ball is just fun to watch because its adventurous and isnt so focused on the depth of its battles like Z is, i agree.

Dragon ball has infinitely more interesting fights than DBZ. You could hardly even call anything in DBZ a fight, everything is an incredibly one-sided brawl.

i guess saying it focused on the depth of its battles wasnt the right way of describing it, more so bother do, and of course the battles in DB are Fight scenes, compared to DBZ's action scenes, in that definition of depth. Dont get me wrong, DB does everything better in my opinion because i can easily re watch DB yearly with my other yearly rewatched anime.

I'll admit I'm probably a stick in the mud about it because for me DBZ aged like milk. I watched it in my early teens when it aired here and absolutely loved it at the time, everyone did really. Everyone watched it and talked about it, it was a borderline religious experience. But it's definitely something I'll let stay in my fond memories department now. Meanwhile, DB is something I like a lot more now; it's more lighthearted and even if it's not as refined, I feel Toriyama's style is better suited for cutesy, more childish figures as well as caricatures like in Dr Slump (though I didn't like the focus switching to Arale; she's fun but I prefer Senbei as a lead).

Polite sage for OT.

And all you haters saying they wouldn't fix Ken.
APOLOGIZE
:^)

Copy-paste:
Each costume requires you to complete four challenges that take place over the span of a month – one challenge per week.
Each time you attempt one of these challenges, you must spend 2,500 Fight Money. In other words, if you successfully complete each of the weekly challenges in one go, you can get that Extra Battle Costume for 10,000 FM!
Once you complete all four challenges, the costume for that month is yours!
These challenges are time exclusive, so make sure to log in each week to complete them, especially if you have your eyes on that month’s unique costume.

I could swear these cunts just changed the challenges from 1 to 4. Oy vey, the goyim aren't working hard enough.

I want to make sex at Android 21

Jesus christ those costumes are gonna be a clipping nightmare

Deader than disco

As a cheap goy and wont pay for PS+, am I fucked in earning fight money with the Arcade update? Shit even if I buy PS+, I fucking suck at fighting real people. I don't think I ever won a match online with SF4.

MvC is 20 years old today!

Goku's not actually going to fucking cheat on Chi-Chi in FighterZ, is he?

New SC VI announcement tomorrow.

Wasn't there a way to use free PS+ for a month on a new email? Granted, you need a new email every month and online achievements may not carry over but still. Maybe this loophole hasn;t been closed yet…

No, fuck off.

maybe

Tor autist is that you? I thought you were dead.

BlazBlue Tag Battle question~ how cheap should the base game be to justify half the cast being dlc?

she looks like she has downs, that expression she has is always the same retarded droopy look.

A question: I remember seeing in these threads a Japanese indie game where one of the characters could eat to get fat and burn all of that in a super. I was the second game in the franchise if I remember correctly. Anyone knows the name of it?

Any chance Arksys add more characters to GGXRD?

Your a faggot.

Never said a thing about no Pilaf.

It didn't show Siegfried as a skin to Nightmare, so he must be a different character? Also this game looks better than Tekken 7 graphically imo. Also where did they release this trailer, did Evo Japan start?

That's great and all, but where are the other Soul Calibur babes?

I'm dead serious.
I find the artstyle horrible and everyone ugly.

I wonder if they'll put in Geralt as a guest character. I'd like if they didn't have any guests tho.

J U S T K I D D I N G
I'm glad Nightmare's CE is not an auto-GI move but this… Edge-Kilik reminds of Necali. Also, I don't know how he'll work considering GI is so OP right now.

Anyway, SNK is ready for EVO Japan

I still miss Captain Commando. But it’s probably a good thing that Capcom has forgotten about him.

FUCK
Loving the new character designs, Kilik and Nightmare in particular look fucking amazing. Edgelord looks like Patroklos in some ways, surprising to see a long-range rushdown character. Nightmare has Siegfried's CH stance after 4B, that's interesting. Can't discern much about Kilik or Xianghua but they look roughly the same as they always have. Just a bit bummed about the recycled face models but whatever.

Yeah that's his moveset from SC3 onward, when he was made into a separate character.
They probably announced everything beforehand to hype up the playable build. Starts tomorrow.

It's gonna have denuvo though, isn't it? T7 is the last time I accepted that.

english version

thats because shes the monotone anime type that has no expression.

You aren't as intelligent as you think you are.

For Super, all you need is Ribrianne for griefing/trolling smug keepaway projectile spam
and perhaps Toppo with Pride Troopers with Jiren showing up as the Level 3 attack.

Z

Dragon Ball

Extra just to fuck with people:

That's all you need.

Necalli looked like he belonged to Sepultura or another Brazilian death metal band, Groh looks like he belongs to Japanese boy band. Not really similiar to me

NRS would LIKE to do more Mortal Kombat stuff but WB has them by the ballsack. Why do you think the lady characters look and sound like pozzed trash in MKX?

Like the redesigns, particularly Nightmare that looks like SCI with the SCIII helm and doesn't overdo with the colors. Seeing the old UGS Soul Edge gave me a bit of goosebumps. Also hope Xianghua's C3 is in the game.
I've already used the term in this topic but I think it applies to the new guy - looks like a school shooter's OC.
Mixed feelings overall. I like that the veterans aren't straying too far from their original looks but I hate all the anime bullshit they're shoving into this. Also a tad disappointed that in 4 reveals, none of my favorites were shown (Astaroth, Ivy, Cervantes and Voldo).

A character from the Witcher series is probably the only thing from a Western IP I could stomach.
No guests would be ideal for me too.

Throw rocks like a motherfucker and use your air shots if they are keeping distance. Once you can get close, get heavy on your strikes and focus on throws. Stick with assists that give improved armor frames and get in close and wreck their shit, suicune's close game is trash like pretty much everyone else's game, which is why Machamp is top tier

Sometimes, I feel like they name their characters based on which accented letter they haven't used yet.

bruh, fucking Hawlucha, Dragonite, Tyrannitar, and any of the hitmons aren't playable, and it's due to the faggots in charge of the roster catering to the anime faggots to include meme frog, pop idol mozilla, double pikachu, and a bunch of smash bros extras.

EVO Japan stream schedule

The new guy has a powerup where his eyes glows. He looks chuuni as fuck. I'm a little triggered to see corrupted Kilik while still wearing Dvapara-Yuga. Hopefully they'll change that.

I'm glad is still partially dubbed and we don't have to hear Xianghua pretending to be retarded.

Yeah, I won't be able to watch the finals and KOF will be at like 3 AM and Blazblue 6 AM here. I don't know if this tournament will suceed.

Nigger, even a dog's turd is more intelligent than you are, that's for sure
now >>>/out/

Fairly certain they're long past the point of recalling whatever the hell they came up with in the first place. Like how SCIII establishes Salsa Kang as someone who constantly reincarnates but by the next game, he's a plain immortal.

I am surprised they do not have any of the hitmons in the game. Hawlucha could have easily had the pikachu luchadore moveset or at least a lot of it. All of the hitmons could have had a unique and varied moveset, but it seems like they want to go away from more human pokemon.

That does seem good. I was usually relying on that down x combo plus close combat or just the back a. I would try to throw in some submissions or the full y combo. I do need to practice using heavy moves more though, as I still get some of the timing wrong.

What assists would you recommend? I usually use the eevee one, farfetched, electrode, or cubone.

that really sucks, why is capcom the only one using their dedicated fightan channel for english pools? fucking ksb gets better coverage than this and that's produced on shoestring

I forgot to ask, but are there any controllers you would recommend? I have been using the joycons with that grip since I am broke right now. I was thinking of later getting that hori controller or a pro controller. What would you recommend?

But they're referencing his berserker state when he ended up killing his non-blood related sister who actually was Xianghua's sister in the image I posted
And Dvapara-Yuga that she was wearing was the only thing keeping him sane during the first Soul Calibur.

Weak.

Now where's Blue Mary and the others from the datamined stuff?

Ashfags BTFO

That wasn't entirely unexpected but didn't count on it so soon. Ditto for SCVI tbh. I thought they'd do it like burger EVO and show stuff by the end of tournaments.
I like Leslie Nielsen and all but I hope they at least let us know there's more inbound.
What was the leak? Shingo, Hinako and Mary?

Oswald
Heidern
Hinako
Shingo
Blue Mary
Jubei Yamada

I am not well versed in the KoF universe, but is they an specific reason people hat eAsh?

Anyone think it's possible we might get another character reveal during or after japan evo?

Seems like a possible $/€30 bundle. I like how SNK's been behaving and they're definitely not even half as kikey as the competition but these DLC prices are still kinda pushy comparatively speaking. And burgers get the short end of the stick because they gotta pay the Atlus tax.
Anyway, I'd still maybe goy for Heidern, Hinako and Mary and a Luong alt.

Insufferable fag OC from the at-the-time recently hired artist.
People were head over heels for Falcoon and SNK capitalized on that. They gave him way too much creative freedom though. He still works for them but not in the main KoF games.

Doubtful. 4 reveals is plenty.

Oswald's command list, European Playstation youtube video says he's the first of 4 DLC characters coming in April. So were getting all the characters in bulk 4 packs again

Falcoon's gay fuck boy that adds nothing to the series outside trap porn

Story-wise he's basically a guy that comes out of nowhere and whose objective was to steal the Sacred Treasures' powers (AKA Kyo's, Iori's and Chizuru's since together they sealed Orochi) for some reason, by XI succeeding with Chizuru and fan favourite Iori (which is why he has such a radical change in XIII). It was so bad that by the end of XIII he was the final boss and he basically gets erased or whatever until XIV's endings so expect something when XV pops up
Doesn't help that 2003 is a fucking godawful broken mess of a game, and XI has yet to receive a port aside of the PS2 version to get any of the story

Fabulous new protag who is better than anyone just because and kept fucking up with the old protagonists. Although he was more like an antagonist until his last game where he sacrificed himself for his childhood friend.

Old fans got angry over their insecurities when Kyo and K' were just as bad and cunts.

He is fun to play.

Chris actually has a fun moveset though and Boa at least has memes. Ash only has trap porn

But the leak has 6 names and there's the kebab on top of that. Maybe some names in the leak relate to something else. That miner's been very precise about everything so far, even SFV's S3. We'll see.
rip Kasumi

SNKH DLC confirmed.

Probably gonna get 2 packs; one in april and then one final pack 5 month after that

VI doesn't even need a guest character because that new agent guy may as well be the protagonist of a new Gundam anime.

Mostly. I hate how Soul Calibur 5 he looks. I want to forget that game entirely and wa hoping the reboot would not have anything like it. Guess I'll pass on SC6.

I would've gone with a crossbreed between Noctis and Necalli, but this is also accurate.

That's a good way to frame it because this is some Coldsteel the Necrid tier shit.

I'm probably being a cunt but I'm almost inclined to say Namco hasn't made a good FG character since T5DR (though admittedly I used to like Zafina). In their defense, I feel that about most new FGs, KoF XIV is probably the only new batch I like for the most part.
Anyway, I think it's the kikery that will turn me off. Can hardly wait for season pass, fighter pass, costume pass, custom parts pass and whatever else they'll pull out their hebrew asses this time.

I don't know why people are saying that some of the DLC characters will be anything from Super besides the ones we got. It takes place before the Tournament of Power arc so you have to count out other-universe characters. Unless they plan on adding more story or just saying screw the the story and timelines more, that's it.

I would expect them to wait on a sequel for more characters from Super.

CONFIRMED CHARACTERS:
Sophitia
Mitsurugi
Nightmare
Kilik
Xianghua
Grøh

STORY:
Is going to be a reboot, with a "big focus" on story mode.

MECHANICS AND GAMEPLAY:
Critical Edge returns. Activated with one button.
Reversal Edge, a new defensive mechanic. Plenty of details and discussion here.
Soul Charge is returning. Works as a temporary state. Grants chip damage to your attacks. Being hit reduces remaining Charge time. Stops the match timer while in effect.
Lethal Hit - Landing specific moves under certain conditions sends opponents flying.
GI no longer consumes meter but failure will harm your guard.
Character Creation is returning.

UNCONFIRMED (LEAKS ARE NOT CONFIRMATION.)
CHARACTERS:
Less than 30, but more than SCV had.
Most of, but not all, the Lost Swords cast returning.
A lot of characters from SC3-5 reserved for DLC.

Tira has been leaked.
Maxi has been heavily hinted at, with his backstory bringing up his sexuality. If the leak is correct, Maxi is homosexual.
Astaroth's inclusion based on the Maxi leak.
Taki likely due to the "LS cast return leak".
Same rules apply for Cassandra.
Ivy returning.
Cervantes also.
Amy "probably appearing as Viola from now on."
Talim slated to return due to popularity.
Zasalamel to be included also.
Siegfried set to return.*
Seong Mi-Na unlikely to return.
Rapheal mentioned but no known at this time.
Hilde likely to return as DLC.

*It is not known if Siegfried and Nightmare are one and the same at this time.

Newcomer II: Father
Grøh's dad, his style and other details are presently unknown. It is said however that it will be a "unique" and "non-replacement" style. Possibly involving bladed weaponry.

Newcomer III: The guest? Or guests?
Lots of heavy speculation about a Fire Emblem character, but seems to come with a lot of doubt. Hinted at the possibility of Lucina, Chrom, Marth or Ryoma, but again lots of doubt.
Link also mentioned frequently.

STORY:
Will cover elements and events from Sould Edge/Blade, and Soulcalibur 1-3. Ages removed from character bios to support this.

MECHANICS & GAMEPLAY:
Multi-Style system in which each character would have upto three varying styles. Due to delaying development too much it was mostly scrapped without being implemented, but retains as part of Grøh's style.

E's Laf2
eslaf.main.jp/2/02char_00main.html

Reminder that there's a site for doujin fighting games and other doujin games.
doujingravity-remaster.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/fighting-games-complete-list.html

Goddammit, at least everything else is looking good.

so is blue vegeta better than ssj vegeta?

SNK & Soul Calibur renewal?
YES!

17m gameplay. includes new characters

Looks like they'll be moving the random selects around for the DLC characters.

EN channels:
twitch.tv/evo (seem to be hopping around games)
twitch.tv/capcomfighters

JP channels:
ARMS openrec.tv/live/l0zlv4LKvE6
KoF XIV openrec.tv/live/eL4rd2ZN6zc
BB:CF openrec.tv/live/fKGJQ7djdmB
Smash openrec.tv/live/PtX2AiR7NRL
T7 openrec.tv/live/f9H6MvCK0iW
Rev2 openrec.tv/live/vMil43E9ubD

KoF, BB, SFVAE and ARMS are live.

Is anyone else watching the JapEVO KoF XIV pools now?

I am. Kinda stuttery though.

Samurai Shodown V Special going right now for animEVO Japan

They can go start+vertical/horizontal directions like KOFXI

shit. I was afraid of that

Welp, guess I have to put XIV on my wishlist and wait for a sale.

popping in and out of watching it and SSVSP

kakuge-checker.com/topic/view/05617/
Scroll down for information and stream links for the side games.

How rectally ravaged is Capcom seeing their would be esports cash cow alongside some 15+ year old SNK titles and some obscure low budget 2D FGs?

Was going to say go see her at the stream but the player didn't even get to use her.

I'm gettting DBFZ on either PC or PS4, and I want to pick up a controller for it since I tried my xbone controller during the open beta and didn't like how it worked for it and the DS4 is iffy with diagnoals.

Does anybody have expierence with the Hori FPS plus pad? (amazon.com/Horipad-FPS-Plus-PS4/dp/B0106XFCPI/) How is the D-pad, does it have input lag issues, etc? I l know Hori makes controllers specifically for fighting games, like the Fighting Commander and Fighting Commander Pro, but I don't think I'll like how they lack/only have one extended ergonomic grip, and I wouldn't be using the extra face buttons anyways as I like using the triggers and bumpers for inputs.

Or in you guys's experience, is the lack of grips not really an issue on those? My other concern with those two is that while I can set the bumpers and triggers to have a normal L1/2 and R1/2 setup like other controllers, I can' set the face R1/2 buttons to then be L3 and R3, so I lose access to those inputs.

I find it both hilarious and sad that Pokken is STILL getting fucked over, it's at Evo japan on the main stage, as you can see in , but it's not mentioned in any of the main lineups or anything of the sort since they only announced it being there months after the other games

The hitmons would be shit, they only really punch and kick, and everybody in Pokken already does that. The entire appeal of Pokken, at least to casuals (the focus on neutral, the character balance, and how it rewards combo diversity and discourages flowcharting should be the competitive draw) is that it;s a fighting game with elemental monsters, why stock it full of characters like the hitmons which are no more fantastical then typical fighting game characters.

Get the actual Hori pokken pad. It's extremely comfortable and works great. I tried using the joycons once and it was awful. You don't need to get the Switch version, the old original batch they produced for the WiiU version still work with the switch game. There's also a fightstick that works with it on switch, but I don't think Pokken really benefits from that much.

Most important of all is actually being involved with the community, which is pretty much entiirely on disagreement.gg/pokken. Even if you just lurk, it's helpful to stick around there just to keep up with new tech and events and such.

Besides, the "generic everyday guy" is always appealing in a world of fantastical shit. Kind like seeing Goro Daimon or Bass Armstrong bodying chuuni kids, telerporting ninjas, gods and all kinds of supernatural shit.

I honestly forgot MvCI is happening at animEVO. Anyway, Last Blade 2 and Garou here.

Soku when?

Two OCVs. Mui Mui confirmed bully.

Meanwhile, the poor nips got their chat hijacked. I'm expecting one to snap and start spamming "GAIJINS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

See for side games. It's tomorrow.

Bulli Bulli

holy fuck that was intense

That was a clutch win against the any.
Honestly all angels have been doing good, everyone in japan seems to know how to use her.

I used the Fighting Commander for a bit until I realized stick made things infinitely easier for me. I had the same hesitation you did about the lack of extended grip, but it wasn't noticeable after a few sessions. The D-Pad is probably the best you'll find outside of a Nintendo controller (can't speak as to the Fighting Commander 4's pad, but I distrust anything you can rotate) and the buttons are very responsive.

The one real negative is that the D-pad on the FC is almost perfectly 45 degrees off from the way your thumb naturally rests on it. I found it a real pain to do any kind of precise input for that reason.

All the interest i had for the game is now gone, fuck that shit, i thought nips were immune to this garbage, if the leaks are true it's not even worth the piracy.

made a thread to talk about the KoFXIV tournament

Was there ever any basis for this previously in the games? Otherwise that sounds lame to try to bring in sexuality into this.

Kilik evil shit is part of his backstory though I thought?

user, I like you. You are a good person. Here, have this pics.

Why not using start for random selection? Anyway, I wonder if they plan to fill all those six spaces.

meant for

the thumbnail is perfect

Kukri's always fun to watch.
And ET stopped by. I still remember watching that match.

Maybe it will play out so that the message is "all you homos should get axed by a angry golem".

He's out for blood over the death of his sworn brother. That was the basic premise in the original SC1.

The magic mirror on he carries should suppress it. Also his training with Ow The Edge Master.

If it has I've completely forgotten about it. After thinking about it I haven't been truly invested in the series in the long run. The last two actual games were just so damn iffy in some spots.

Yes and yes >>14220110

Maxi's "friend" and him were both pirates taught by Li Long in disguise until Astaroth came and fucked their shit so his "friend" ended up dying. Then, Maxi wanted revenge at any cost to destroy Astharoth. This was always toned down in the translations.

CONTROLLER DISCONNECT

Oswald footage

Spreadsheet of streams for Evo Japan

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19C2FD1ABeHkVymmITen8Z4GOMz9SQoIee1V2G0o_yJU/edit?usp=sharing

Not 100% on the time zone conversions but AC+R is on now so I can't be too far off.

Side tournament streams*

Does Soul Calibur have a low skill ceiling? Wondering because VI is coming out soon and I vaguely recall the games being easier than Street Fighter V.

The skill ceiling is high. The skill floor is low though. The series does not rely on large combos with the exception of five, but they could screw that up with VI.

If Rock comes back, I really hope they seperate him from Astaroth and make him more interesting.

An easy way to do that would be to alter his concept a bit: Right now, his concept is he gets shipwrecked in the Americas in what's now the US and he's basically an unga bunga caveman as a result.

Instead, have him shipwreck in the gulf of mexico. Have him be found by some native mesoamerican city state or kingdom and over time he becomes a warlord. You can still keep his general primal aeshetic, but something way more interesting, like an Aztec warrior with a jaguar pelt, and with a unique gameplay style, using a macuahuitl

>Pick Elphelt because tits she looked cool
I can't wrap my head around it, and I know this is going to sound retarded but is there any trick to learning how to use characters? I've always just kind of went with the flow but this game feels clunkier than what I'm used to (see Blazblue & Skullgirls)

Elphelt's fighting style revolves around her guns. She can do good combos up close without them but you'll be lost if you don't use her guns and master her CQC mechanics. Unlearn Skullgirls. That will help.

You should learn how to play GG first, not Elphelt. You didn't tell me anything you were confused about in particular so I'll just throw general info at you. Know that most characters have 6P as an anti air/move with upper body invincibility, but El doesn't. Her 6P is an overhead and her c.S is her anti air. Throws are 0 frames in this game, so you will get thrown if you try to meaty someone spaced too close to you. GG is an oki heavy game, so your preferred combos are anything you can do consistently that leads into knockdown followed by oki/pressure. When you do get a knockdown, make them block a pineberry on their wakeup, and you can mix them up with shotgun stance or frametraps/throws or high/low and use the pineberry explosion to extend pressure/do a combo on hit. Bridal express on block means you will get thrown 100% of the time, so learn to hitconfirm it/RC if you accidentally do it. GG boils down to learning how to anti air people, how to knock them down, and apply oki without getting thrown. Also learn how to block/use FD or you will get blown up a lot. Play more with real people.

But does he still screams Bangoo? Anyway, since we have "berserker" Kilik we'll probably get Maxi and Astharoth to wrap the koreans side-plot. So low chances for the regular Rock sadly

So, no regular Sieg?

Any good fighting sticks for a beginner ?
Im looking at getting hori fighting stick mini 4

Don't buy a cheap fight stick, you'll only regret it.

Maybe he can mod it for cheap. Just import sanwa/seimitsu parts.

japan needs to become a more diverse society

This user is right. Do not fall for the mini stick meme. The Hori mini stick won't even allow for easy mods as the buttons are smaller than the standard arcade button size.

Get something that is standard, like the Mayflash F300. It's also cheap, but you can pull out the stick and buttons and replace them later on. The Hori is some weird non standard shit that's hard to mod, the F300 is compatible with Sanwa buttons.

Waiting for this is like waiting all burgers do a diet or all huelanders play online games like a normal person or Sega work on VF6.

Sophitia loses a couple of cloth strips but Nightmare gets half his armor BTFO. OK.

Sieg might still be in. Nightmare's move set seems based around SCIII onward.

All the nogs and beaners at EVO Japan had their plane tickets paid by Soros.

i got that one and it broke within 3 weeks (:

Is this played by competent people or game journalists? I don't want to watch half an hour of retards mashing

Kind of a in-between. They seem to know some things about the series.

WHERE IS THE DOCTRINE DARK TRAILER ARIKA?
I WANT TO SEE MY BOY IN ACTION AGAIN

Play the tutorial and mission mode. They are in the game for this exact purpose.

Here it is pro or maybe ex-pro, i don't know. Only know her for SoulCalibur and early SSFIV feed: twitter.com/Kayane/status/956809212125855746
twitter.com/Kayane/status/956792146329092097
Can't webm from work so deal with twitter until the next thread

i only have an unstable 4g connection so i can't play fightan online, even those with good netcode. what's the best game to play on my pc for getting into fighting games that doesn't require a stable internet connection? im getting a fiber connection in a month, i'll play properly online after that

DBFZ launched with 40k players on Steam, more than twice of Tekken and SFV

Apparently PS4 sticks don't work on PC DBFZ. I don't know how they managed to fuck up like that

apparently there isn't enough lobbies in the PC version too. Bamco really didn't think this launch through

archive.is/w6HhY
archive.is/BhlkK
It begins

Maybe they thought of it as a second fiddle to Xenoverse?

Details, high res screens and art and video compilation.

gematsu.com/2018/01/soulcalibur-vi-groh-kilik-nightmare-xianghua-details-gameplay-screenshots

Quick question: Is it impossible to guard cancel out of guard break strings in Garou? If it is possible, why does no one do it?

I can already imagine all the mexicans playing this edgy boy

For those of you that care, Pokken at EVO apparently got it's streaming shit changed and the entire thing, pools to finals, is being streamed on shi_gaming on twitch starting in like an hour.

Because EVO JAPAN not even including it in half ttheir lists and schedules to begin it and all of the other fiascos and blunders that have plauged the game's scene and marketing haven't been bad enough.

Also the community finally voted on a tier list (though even with this the gaps between tiers are tiny and bottom tier is still viable)

Started:
Rev2 openrec.tv/live/vMil43E9ubD
T7 openrec.tv/live/f9H6MvCK0iW

Side stuff:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19C2FD1ABeHkVymmITen8Z4GOMz9SQoIee1V2G0o_yJU/edit#gid=0
SFA3 is online but stream is barely working

JUST

Please help me decide, /fgg/.
I want to play some fighting games again. Should I get DBFZ to bully people online (I don't even like DFBZ), should I get bullied online on Tekken 7 (I play King but I'm not even good, and I think Tekken has more permanence than other fighting games), or should I get KoF (I used to play KoF 98 on the arcades)?

KOF, support good practices if you can't make up your own mind

*At EVO japan, i'm tired, sue me

Go to bed, user.

Soku here.
www.twitch(dot)tv/sgnsp

KoF for sure. SNK deserves the support and XIV is great.

Oz colors.

What y'all watching? Rev2 here.
They didn't change the openrec channels, right? Wanna catch KoF top 8.

Finally get to play DBFZ and the game will not recognize any of my controllers. What the fuck do I do? I guess I could get joy2key going but I'd really like a real solution.

the fucking x360ce thing won't work…

excellent, he'll match up with the rest of my team's alts

非想天則 was excellent. Is the netplay scene still alive, or has everyone moved to the newer games/stopped playing?

yata pools

The game seems simple but I'm actually impressed, people online abuse Dragon Rush like mad though, not sure how to counter it, that generic move where you homing dash and attack. They even do it with characters like Yamcha who are supposed to stay on the ground and play fakeout games.

I remember Ozzy being really stiff and slow but his moveset is fucking atrociously good. Like a fucked up rushdown who can only really move when he gets his specials going. He honestly should have been in the base game, he's one of the best characters in the series.

Use 2H

He was an anime character in KOF. KOFXI make his life easier by having a lot of juggles and some really weird hitboxes making the game pretty hop friendly.

Thankfully it'll not be the case in XIV for now. build is not final and thankfully there's no neckbreaking Gato as an assist this time

twitter.com/DraculaSan89/status/957194137463283712

I'm not making a new thread for now. Maybe we should use the EVO thread since maybe they'll announce some things during the finals.

Also,
twitter.com/ATG213/status/956887753404375041

Pokken DX 1.2 patchnotes out:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbyATWXGKr7lerkPVzGvMavPhJEaQ2rPA1UZdVmri_s/edit#gid=1913854574

I might be biased as a weavile main, but I think weavile's changes are the most interesting here, along with the support ones. Being able to cancel j.x is pretty big, since it's a very potent, but also very risky option for us, so being able to cancel it into other specials like icicle crash essentially means tthat we can avoid being punished if we see it'll get blocked and then just do shit out of the icicle crash.

I just realized that the dis cord link for the Pokken community server got mangled because I guess like with linking to vidya news articles the admin for Holla Forums is a retarded asshat and doesn't trust us to use our own judgement for when linking to these things is relevenat

dis cord.gg/pokken , without the space in the middle of the word, is where the enttire english speaking competitive community for Pokken talks about shit. Even if you are an antisocial retard you should be lurking there if you intend to git gud.

My concern is i've heard a lot of the Fighting Commander 5's d-pads start to go to shit after a few months.

I'm just talking about the Fighting Commander, no number on the end. I believe it came before the FC4.

Never played a Soul Calibur game. Which one should I play? I don't have any consoles so it'd have to be from emulation. Netplay is also a bonus.

Only one you can have proper netplay is SC2 on Dolphin. Also they said SC6 is a mix of SC2 and SC5 so it's your best bet anyway. It's also the best game of the franchise, don't listen to anyone who disagrees

You should be able to emulate from first game to Broken Destiny if you want

twitter.com/ARCSY_Event/status/957530692337876992
Rev 2 2.1 location test on the 29th