Is Funky going to be the babby mode?

Is Funky going to be the babby mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h4awvC6DD1E?t=2m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cranky is already babby mode.

so Funky is fetus mode

I thought they would add two new levels or something to try to convince me to buy it again, but they just added Even Easier Mode in addition to the loads of make-the-game-easier items already there

What mode is Dixie?

Since I already beat the game on the Wii U, I might as well play it on ez mode and try to go fast while styling at the same time

He's the God Mode

Never played it, but it looks that way from the trailer. Stuff like this is only worth checking out after you've beaten the game the proper way.

I'm still annoyed that you have to 100% the game in order to play as a Kong buddy.

Not for long.

Dong Freeze is already babby mode compared to the SNES games

Remove yourself from life

as much as I love tropical freeze I am not going to buy it again for an easy mode. Now if we got some more levels and a character that doesn't make the game easier.
why is funky easy mode anyway? why not just have him play differently than DK? Like how in SMB Mario and Luigi play slightly differently. They already sort of have this with pixie kong floating and crankys pogo stick.

It would be an interesting thing if Funky ends up being an alternate Donkey rather than another buddy.

The worst part of Funky mode is that it contradicts the worldbuilding and lore of the Donkey Kong series. When DK got kidnapped in DKC2, Funky ran away like a coward and didn't want to save DK, because he hates adventures. It's in the manual, you can check it out if you don't believe me.

A thread died for this.

Man DK has the deepest lore. why dont you tell me about the banana wars next?

The games have hinted at the bananas as some kind of magical source if altered which explains why the Kremlings and other enemies have been fighting for their ownership.

It's the cheats enabled mode
Which is kind of weird to think about it existing now. Just because it's been so long since a game with actual cheats besides ones with the developer's console able to be enabled

Pretty sure that was a Matpat theory.

Lockstin did a theory recently

It's not a matpat or whatever it's called, it's something that was clear as water youtu.be/h4awvC6DD1E?t=2m37s

It really does.

Truly, lore deeper than Dark Souls'.

even if you ignore smash brothers the Donkey Kong Extended Canon still encompasses Zelda, Animal Crossing, Elder Scrolls, and the real world.

I 10X%’d all three original DKC as an idiot kid, I guarantee that Tropical Freeze’s 200% is harder than anything the originals have to offer.

are you twelve?