Ninja Gaiden

Please tell me ninja gaiden will return one day.

Ninja Gaiden will return one day.

The kids don't like ninjas these days, they like memeshit vidya. DOTA, Overwatch, League of Legends, and other bullshit like that. This is why I doubt that ninja gaiden will return. Not saying it won't happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

But that would be lying

Post the sluts getting raped like they deserve

they will bring back ninja gaiden with zorro instead of ryu to appeal to the growing burrito audience in the US

Damn, more like ninja gayden, I want to fuck that.

please tell me SHINOBI will return one day

Ryu is condemned to fight thousands of crossover mooks.

It's already back baby.

Please tell me Tenchu will return one day.

shinobi arcade and shinobi 3 are great though

Nioh felt like a taste of what Ninja Gaiden was but definitely not close enough. The tonfas definitely brought me back to the days of playing Ninja Gaiden 2 where you popped people's heads like watermelons. I really miss the fast paced combat, brutal enemies, bosses that could kick my ass and were fun to fight, and the crazy weapons you get to mow down enemies with. And fuck do I really miss the violence from NG2. I want to paint those stairs with a hundred ninja corpses again. Damn was it satisfying to look back after a long battle and see blood and dismembered enemies all over the place. Yet no game has even attempted to try this again.

Will we ever get a Ninja Gaiden "Rebirth"?

nice dubs.

It would have probably been more appropriate to use this pic instead.

So what's your favorite ninja game? I like Shinobi most, but Ninja Gaiden is pretty good too. Never could get into Strider.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

Does team ninja's ninja gaiden get any better after the first ninja gaiden?

I wish Kunoichi had a sequel.
Hibana was so sexy.

While we're on the subject of Ninja Gaiden,
What the fuck are these suppose to be?

looks like a gimp ninja

Ninja turtles.

As a kid I convinced myself that they were mini Kelberosses, but that can't be right.

Shit! It might be. After all it has Jason Vorhees, Road Warrior characters, and the NFL as enemies.